NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adorable Time-Lapse Video Captures Newborn Only Six Hours Old Through To First Birthday

2 posters

Go down

Adorable Time-Lapse Video Captures Newborn Only Six Hours Old Through To First Birthday Empty Adorable Time-Lapse Video Captures Newborn Only Six Hours Old Through To First Birthday

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:52 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/07/time-lapse-baby-video-first-year-_n_7955392.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Adorable Time-Lapse Video Captures Newborn Only Six Hours Old Through To First Birthday Empty Re: Adorable Time-Lapse Video Captures Newborn Only Six Hours Old Through To First Birthday

Post by eddie Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:39 pm

Nobody, but nobody, smiles like a baby.
Full of pure and unabashed delight!

Lovely video didge x

Made me broody though! lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Adorable Time-Lapse Video Captures Newborn Only Six Hours Old Through To First Birthday Empty Re: Adorable Time-Lapse Video Captures Newborn Only Six Hours Old Through To First Birthday

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:03 am

eddie wrote:Nobody, but nobody, smiles like a baby.
Full of pure and unabashed delight!

Lovely video didge x

Made me broody though! lol!

Glad you enjoyed the video Eddie, it certainly brought a smile to me, as to me when a baby smiles it is contagious.
If only more news was like this, I think people would be more positive and happy.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:31 am

Baby videos always push the right buttons!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:33 am

eddie wrote:Baby videos always push the right buttons!

That is interesting Eddie, imagine that if you played such videos in commercial breaks how calming they would be on people?
Especially after the news?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:35 am

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Baby videos always push the right buttons!

That is interesting Eddie, imagine that if you played such videos in commercial breaks how calming they would be on people?

Yes and imagine how many last-minute pregnancies there would be as a result of broody women?
I couldn't cope! I stopped watching One Born Every Minute because I couldn't take it!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:37 am

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yes and imagine how many last-minute pregnancies there would be as a result of broody women?
I couldn't cope! I stopped watching One Born Every Minute because I couldn't take it!!

Interesting.
The point then being the woman herself over her affections?
It would still be a calming factor more so to men, I would hope?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:38 am

Yes definitely! Very calming.
Who can fail to smile at babies smiling?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:40 am

eddie wrote:Yes definitely! Very calming.
Who can fail to smile at babies smiling?

Only one category of people.
Those who cannot be happy for others.
They are envious of others happiness. sad but true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:00 pm

This is absolutely adorable, I want one Adorable Time-Lapse Video Captures Newborn Only Six Hours Old Through To First Birthday Baby10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:53 am

I smile like a baby but people just find it creepy to see a 40-year-old man with a beard doing that ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I smile like a baby but people just find it creepy to see a 40-year-old man with a beard doing that ...

Put your cowboy hat on, that'll make 'em see you in a completely different light Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down