NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatah official: Israelis' condemnation of arson attack didn't fall on deaf ears

Go down

Fatah official: Israelis' condemnation of arson attack didn't fall on deaf ears Empty Fatah official: Israelis' condemnation of arson attack didn't fall on deaf ears

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:31 pm

Jibril Rajoub tells Ynet that he views Netanyahu as responsible for every act of terror in the West Bank, but adds that outcry in Israel over killing of baby convinced PLO leadership that there is a rational voice in Israel.

"I very much appreciate all the condemnations that were expressed by Israeli society," senior Fatah official Jibril Rajoub told Ynet in an interview following the hate crime that killed Palestinian infant Ali Dawabshe in Duma last week. "It makes me hopeful that the Israeli people have rejected this heinous crime that was committed in Duma."  With that said, Rajoub clarified that he was not convinced by the condemnations that were uttered by the government in after the attack, specifically the condemnation aired by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. "Netanyahu and his right wing government are responsible, and stand behind every act of terror in the West Bank," said Rajoub. "They incite and provide funding, security, and support to the 'price tag' bullies. The murder of a child is a dark stain. I hope that after the shock and the upheaval, Israeli society will wake up and understand that the true existential threat to Israel's future is the occupation, and the settlements

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4687235,00.html

Back to top Go down