NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palestinian family survives second settler arson attack

Go down

Palestinian family survives second settler arson attack Empty Palestinian family survives second settler arson attack

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Dawabsheh family is target of second settler arson attack in Israeli-occupied West Bank

RAMALLAH, Palestine

Jewish settlers set fire to a house belonging to the Dawabsheh family in the village of Duma near the West Bank city of Nablus early Friday, according to eyewitness.

“A group of settlers attacked my home at dawn today, breaking a window and throwing a Molotov cocktail inside before fleeing the scene,” Yasser Dawabsheh, the home’s owner told Anadolu Agency.

“We were lucky that I was able to hear them when they attacked, so I was able to evacuate all my family out of the house,” he said.

“Fire crews reacted quickly and put out the fire before the whole house burnt down,” he added.

Police are reportedly investigating the incident.

In July of 2015, Israeli settlers torched the Dawabsheh family home in a much deadlier attack that claimed the lives of Saad and Riham Dawabsheh and their 18-month-old baby.

Their eldest son, Ahmed, 6, survived the attack, but suffered severe burns that have affected his mobility.

The attack sparked international outrage, with the family accusing Israel of dragging its feet in prosecuting the suspects, despite admissions by Israeli officials that they knew who was responsible.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/palestinian-family-survives-second-settler-arson-attack/1142110

Fucking scumbags, not enough to burn to death a little baby, his mother and father and badly burn his brother. No, they think they will finish the job and burn to death the rest of the family.

Back to top Go down

Palestinian family survives second settler arson attack Empty Re: Palestinian family survives second settler arson attack

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Well, appears a certain someone doesn't want to contemplate the sheer evil of this. Not content with burning alive one half of the family, they set out to do the same to the others. Never mind, perhaps it's 'anti semetic' to bring it up.

Back to top Go down

Palestinian family survives second settler arson attack Empty Re: Palestinian family survives second settler arson attack

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2018 7:38 pm

sassy wrote:Well, appears a certain someone doesn't want to contemplate the sheer evil of this.   Not content with burning alive one half of the family, they set out to do the same to the others.  Never mind, perhaps it's 'anti semetic' to bring it up.

It is sheer evil to stab, burn people to death, due to extremist hate and I always condemn and yet never see you do the same, when the victims are Israeli's

I condemned the first attack when it happen and as always seen, always do, however, when its Israeli's as victims, you never do.

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 11, 2018 10:26 pm

Can't you post anyting else besides your hatred of Jews Sassy? Any one would think your spamming !!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2018 10:36 pm

nicko wrote:Can't you post anyting else besides your hatred of Jews Sassy? Any one would think your spamming  !!!

Nicko, this was a hate crime by extremist Israeli's

I comdemn that

Do remember when I posted about the Israeli teenager stabbed in her bed?

Where was sassy to condemn that?

Do you know what she posted?

An article to try to claim to occupation allows ressistance, as if its on a par with the occupation with Nazism

Failing to understand, there is always another way in the Israeli conflict

Only a person of hate would excuse murder, as sassy does

She was silent on that murder, because she believes that its justifiable, based on what she claims as armed resisiatance, against occupation. Neglecting one fact

No international law allowa the killings of civillians, without a cause of defense

This teenage Jewish girl posed no threat, or had rockets planted in front of her as a human shield

She was stabbed to death by islamist extremist. Who were encouraged to murder, to esnure their family would be looked after with money that pays terrorists to murder 

Sasy does not care about this and never will

She sees every Israeli murdered as not Jews. She sees them as Europeans and hence whe she argued that Jews do not suffer antisemitism, only Palestinains do

Only someone so extreme in hate of jews, would make such a hateful statement

So much so, it took me to go beyond this forum,  and have it made public, it was antisemitic

And do you know you posted that claim

Sassy

She is the biggest antisemite on this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2018 10:48 pm

Oh and just to prove I am not lying 

sassy wrote:]Real antisemitism.   Most Jewish Israeli's don't come from the Middle East and are not semetic.   Palestinians are.

Of or relating to the Semites or their languages or cultures. 2. Of, relating to, or constituting a subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic language group that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, and Aramaic.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17264-pierre-rehov-says-palestinians-would-sacrifice-their-kids-for-pr-and-10000"].

My reply was this and why the thread was removed as hate speech

This is not only disgusting, but claiming that the Holocaust had nothing to do with antisemitism.
Many Jews were in Diaspora and many were denied entry to Palestine, due to the British White Paper of 1939, which effectively sentenced to death hundred of thousands of Jews. To claim they never suffered antisemitism, is just hideous and ugly to the extreme

Denying the Jews there identity, is one of the worst forms of antisemitism.ugly to the extreme

What that also negates is how many Jews in Israel today are of Jews descended from Jews who lived in the middle East, ethnically cleansed, simple by Arabs hating Israel existing.

Do you know what is even worse about this claim Nicko

She claims Jews cannot suffer antisemitism

She just claimed Jews who died in the holocaust never suffered antisemitism

This is why sassy proves she is vile and antisemitic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2018 11:47 pm

nicko wrote:Can't you post anyting else besides your hatred of Jews Sassy? Any one would think your spamming !!!

You stupid old man, who the fuck hates Jews? I sure as hell don't and never have done. What I hate is the evil of people who oppress, murder, steal and make life unliveable for others, and that is what the RW Government of Israel is doing and the murderous extremist settlers. I have corresponded and worked with the wonderful Jewish peace groups in Israel for nearly 40 years and they hate them too. In fact Jewish groups all over the world are utterly disgusted with what Israel is doing in their name. More and more groups of them are speaking out. In Israel:

Seeds of Peace
Two States One Homeland
Oasis of Peace
Givat Haviva
Beit haGefen
Windows Channels for Communication
Hand-in-Hand Center for Jewish Arab Education
Kids4peace Jerusalem
Ultimate Peace
Creativity for Peace
The Peres Center for Peace
Darkenu
Women Wage Peace
Tiyul-Rihla
One Voice Movement
The Arik Institute
Bat Shalom
B’Tselem
Encounter
Gisha
HaMoked
Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions
Peace Now
Rabbis for Human Rights
Ta’Ayush

The list goes on. Some of them completely Israeli Jewish, some Israeli Jewish/Arab, some Israeli/Palestinian. All of them amazing people, all of them working in the teeth of opposition from the Israeli Government who try many ways to shut them down. Bless every single one of them who have increadible moral fibre and courage.

On line, in Europe and America, too many to list.

Sometimes Nicko, your ignorance can be forgiven, and sometimes you need a good slap around the head with a wet fish and then a brain inserted between your ears and your tongue removed so you can stop arse licking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 3:16 am

Didge wrote:Oh and just to prove I am not lying 

sassy wrote:]Real antisemitism.   Most Jewish Israeli's don't come from the Middle East and are not semetic.   Palestinians are.

Of or relating to the Semites or their languages or cultures. 2. Of, relating to, or constituting a subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic language group that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, and Aramaic.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17264-pierre-rehov-says-palestinians-would-sacrifice-their-kids-for-pr-and-10000"].

My reply was this and why the thread was removed as hate speech

This is not only disgusting, but claiming that the Holocaust had nothing to do with antisemitism.
Many Jews were in Diaspora and many were denied entry to Palestine, due to the British White Paper of 1939, which effectively sentenced to death hundred of thousands of Jews. To claim they never suffered antisemitism, is just hideous and ugly to the extreme

Denying the Jews there identity, is one of the worst forms of antisemitism.ugly to the extreme

What that also negates is how many Jews in Israel today are of Jews descended from Jews who lived in the middle East, ethnically cleansed, simple by Arabs hating Israel existing.

Do you know what is even worse about this claim Nicko

She claims Jews cannot suffer antisemitism

She just claimed Jews who died in the holocaust never suffered antisemitism

This is why sassy proves she is vile and antisemitic

You see Nicko, she now claims to stand by many groups

I wonder what many of these groups would maake of her Anti-Semetic view she made above eh?

If only they knew eh?

What it really shows is sassy is emphatically antisemitic and fails to understand the unique hate that Anti-Semitism is against Jews. 

Hence why her claims to stand alongside groups that advocate peace is a sham

As how can someone who claims to understand antisemitism, claim what she did above?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat May 12, 2018 6:09 am

Sassy, your one stupid hateful bitch, you will never change. Every post you make is full of hate for Jews or Tories. It must be terrible to wake up every Morning and search the media for something to complain about. Why don't you stop arse licking Corbyn's mind set and get a life ? Your just a sething mass of hate, I don't wish to read your bullshit any more,your on ignore !!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 6:17 am

nicko wrote:Sassy, your one stupid hateful bitch,     you will never change.  Every post you make is full of hate for Jews or Tories.  It must be terrible to wake up every Morning and search the media for something to complain about.  Why don't you stop arse licking Corbyn's mind set and get a life ?   Your just a sething mass of hate, I don't wish to read your bullshit any more,your on ignore !!

Guess the truth hurts lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 6:24 am

nicko wrote:Sassy, your one stupid hateful bitch,     you will never change.  Every post you make is full of hate for Jews or Tories.  It must be terrible to wake up every Morning and search the media for something to complain about.  Why don't you stop arse licking Corbyn's mind set and get a life ?   Your just a sething mass of hate, I don't wish to read your bullshit any more,your on ignore !!

Mate, the best thing to do, is expose her, for the hateful person she is

She claims not to be prejudiced and saddles up to extreme left wing groups who are Anti-semitic and as seen, she herself uses Anti-Semtic language. Never allow such hateful idiots to stand unchallenged.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat May 12, 2018 10:37 am

Didge, yourself and I are the only ones who challenge her hate full posts, Has she noticed that all other posters ignore her ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down