NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Ted Heath a Paedo?

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Was Ted Heath a Paedo?  Empty Re: Was Ted Heath a Paedo?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Would not surprise me Zack, he was known to visit the Jersey care home, Haute Garrene, to take young boys on boating weekends

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:11 pm

sassy wrote:Would not surprise me Zack, he was known to visit the Jersey care home, Haute Garrene, to take young boys on boating weekends

I would go so far as to say many people were aware he was into children back in the 70's. Oh, and he loved taking his yacht out for weeks at a time when he was supposed to be running a country.

Last edited by captainJane on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:23 pm

Just been on Radio 2 news, I can't see them spreading it about if there is nothing to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:36 pm

Reporter "Kicked Out Of UK" Over Heath Story

Leah McGrath Goodman, an American journalist expelled from Britain for investigating abuse allegations against Edward Heath, speaks to LBC.

McGrath Goodman is a respected senior writer with Newsweek and says she was expelled from Britain because of her investigation into allegations of abuse surrounding former Prime Minister Ted Heath.

"You wonder why they would take so much trouble with you unless they really wanted to scare you off. I felt like the attempt was to intimidate me," said McGrath Goodman.

She outlined the abuse allegations that she heard about Heath, including claims that he would take children from care homes for rides on his yacht.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/the-journalist-kicked-out-of-uk-for-investigating-ted-heath-113992

Video of interview on link

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:37 pm

Jeez. There is a nasty and corrupt group of monsters that run this world.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:39 pm

eddie wrote:Jeez. There is a nasty and corrupt group of monsters that run this world.

Absolutely right! Scary thought actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:41 pm

It really is sass...
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:51 pm

eddie wrote:It really is sass...

If charges against a paedophiles went away because he threatened to name Heath as a fellow paedophile then there has been a nasty bunch of corrupt monsters running this country for a long time.

What did Cameron call these accusations?! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:54 pm

A conspiracy theory, I wonder why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:57 pm

sassy wrote:A conspiracy theory, I wonder why.

That's it.
I wonder if he knew?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:59 pm

Happen to think it would be very hard for him not to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:17 pm

Daily Mirror tomorrow

Was Ted Heath a Paedo?  CLg6r8NWcAEhg89

Can they start getting them when they are alive please!

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:09 am

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:It really is sass...

If charges against a paedophiles went away because he threatened to name Heath as a fellow paedophile then there has been a nasty bunch of corrupt monsters running this country for a long time.

What did Cameron call these accusations?! Evil or Very Mad

Almost run in some ways similar to the mafia, except their biggest currency was or maybe still is with babies and children for their pawns and blackmail Evil or Very Mad
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:12 am

Honestly Jane, it is truly sickening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:51 am

The scale this appears to be is terrifying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:59 pm

Edward Heath abuse claims: Three forces investigating ex-PM

Former Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath is being investigated by three police forces as part of their inquiries into allegations of historical child abuse.

The BBC has learned the Met Police is investigating the late MP as part of its inquiry into claims of abuse by establishment figures.

Jersey police have also said he forms part of their investigation into historical allegations of abuse.

Wiltshire Police said its own appeal has received "a number of calls".

Sir Edward died at his home in Salisbury in 2005 aged 89.
'Case dropped'

The development comes after the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said on Monday that it would look at whether Wiltshire officers failed to pursue allegations of child abuse made against the former prime minister.

A retired detective has alleged that claims were made in the 1990s but not followed up.

The IPCC will also look at whether a criminal prosecution was dropped when a person "threatened to expose that Sir Edward Heath may have been involved in offences concerning children".

Wiltshire Police and the NSPCC said they had received "a number of calls" from members of the public after asking for information.

They said any lines of enquiry would be passed to the relevant police force and followed up.

Labour MP Tom Watson said he had referred two allegations of child sexual abuse by Sir Edward to the police since 2012.

He said: "I passed them both to the police, who have confirmed to me that at least one of those allegations is being investigated and taken seriously."

He said the different approach to allegations by different forces showed the need for a national police inquiry.

The BBC understands the former prime minister is among those being looked at as part of Operation Midland.

Operation Midland is examining claims that boys were abused by a group of powerful men from politics, the military and law enforcement agencies at locations across southern England and in London in the 1970s and 1980s.

It has focused on the Dolphin Square estate in Pimlico, south-west London.

Friends of Sir Edward have dismissed the claims saying there is not a shred of evidence to link him to abuse.

The Sir Edward Heath Charitable Foundation, which operates the museum at Arundells, his home in Salisbury, said it welcomed the investigation.

"We wholeheartedly believe [it] will clear Sir Edward's name and we will co-operate fully with the police in their enquiries," a spokesman said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33770021

Leon Brittan's friends said the same, but they were proved wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:08 pm

Funnily enough, Cameron was told about this in 2012 and said he would do something:

PMQs: Tom Watson on paedophile ring links to previous PM's aide

24 October 2012 Last updated at 13:12 BST

A Labour MP asked the prime minister about claims of a "powerful paedophile network linked to Parliament and No 10".

Tom Watson called for the Metropolitan Police to look at evidence around a "widespread paedophile ring" and allegations about child sex images and the senior aide of a former prime minister.

David Cameron said he was not sure which previous prime minister was being referred to, but he would check Hansard "to see what the government can do to give him the assurances he seeks".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20067409

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:51 pm

The commission will investigate claims that a suspect in a criminal inquiry threatened to expose Heath as a child abuser if pursued for an alleged criminal offence.

So a random person was being prosecuted for an unknown offence, and he/she threatened to say that Heath was a child abuser unless the case was dropped?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:03 pm

So is this person who is now accusing Heath the same person who threatened to accuse him in the 90s? If so, will the investigation of that person and/or trial go ahead now?

I'll also just add that the Mirror has nothing to lose by accusing Heath - as I said before, you can't libel a dead person.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Perhaps you missed this bit: 'Three forces investigating ex-PM'

Different forces do not investigate the same reports and they have to have a basis for believing it to proceed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:16 pm

Investigating something is not the same as saying it actually happened.

I'm more interested in this trial which didn't go ahead. It sounds like someone potentially got away with a crime by using threats to "expose" someone.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:31 pm

Can't see the point in spending time and money on investigating some one whose dead, why not spend time and money on the scum who are still alive?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:11 pm

well seeing the news reports and interviews from people round him at he time it seems very unlikely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Investigating something is not the same as saying it actually happened.

I'm more interested in this trial which didn't go ahead. It sounds like someone potentially got away with a crime by using threats to "expose" someone.

Yes that is exactly what is alleged. a Paedophile was due to go to trial but it seems the accused threatened to name Heath and his trial was vacated. That is the first investigation we heard about, the other police forces are investigating additional claims made about Heath by others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Investigating something is not the same as saying it actually happened.

Yes that is exactly what is alleged. a Paedophile was due to go to trial but it seems the accused threatened to name Heath and his trial was vacated. That is the first investigation we heard about, the other police forces are investigating additional claims made about Heath by others.

I just read that it was a woman who was allegedly running a brothel who allegedly threatened to expose Ted Heath.

Some of this stuff is going right back to the 1960s.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down