NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

+6
nicko
Eilzel
Fuzzy Zack
eddie
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
10 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 10 Empty Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:09 am

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H9BuxeNro0#t=81

Back to top Go down

Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 10 Empty Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:42 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
sorry not bad and a discussion re the word with veya and its  use in UK not a complaint

you say   you flagged up his post because i had complained
yet  your post of it with out any comment other than a shocked icon and no name of the poster seems an strange thing to do if you wanted to highlight my comment don`t you think seems if you wanted to flagg what i said you would have included my name and a link to the actual comment
but you did none of that

i only recognised the part about dunning glen and did not even remember who i said it to or why then when i asked where it came from it took how many times of asking before you supplied the information

so it was directed squarely at me for the only reason that makes sense was to start a argument and score some imaginary point.
because  regardless of all the other posters that have used it more than the one occasion  you choose to point out mine from over a year ago with out any context to the abuse and lies that it was a reply too or reference to me

thats also some thing you do a lot take sections of a post out of any context and then labour on that you don`t take in to account the previous posts to see it in the context it was said

so you did not want to point out anything as you claim other wise you would have included my name for everybody to see rather than the sneaky way you did

perhaps you thought i would just not comment to save face perhaps you where waiting for a moment to later say "well korban said it and i posted it before and he made no comment " i don`t know what motive you had for such a out of the blue post devoid of any relevant information to the poster that said it
but it strikes me of stirring the pot to cause an argument as you all ways seem to try and do something your known for across many forums

the fact you went searching for comments and dragged up one from over a year old to use as ammunition speaks for its self you say you where interested to find out but i think you where interested in starting an argument

thats my deduction

ps

please don`t presume to know how i feel there's a good girl you have been wrong every time you have so far

You pretty much said you were sorry and ashamed that you used the word, and that you regretted doing so - I would equate that to feeling bad about it.

yes you have a tendency to equate things incorrectly

I already addressed the issue of your complaint about the use of the word.

yet still say i was complaining  

I already explained that I was not searching for your posts, and that I just found it by chance when looking for Didge's posts.

you where searching for the term yet only flagged with no name my post  but say you "just flagged my his post because i had complained"  yet i wasn`t complaining and you made no mention it was my post   ? you failed to answer that point

The rest of your post is just paranoia and clearly an attempt to start a fight.
see once again you make childish assumptions i am addressing your points and posts and questioning your motives that`s not paranoia

and your the one who starts fights sweetheart saying it me just shows what a twisting childish little girl you really are (well not so little ) you are reflecting your own issues away on others i don`t come hear to fight anybody and rarely do you however do it every day ,i am surprised your not punch drunk with all the animosity you cause

Back to top Go down

Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 10 Empty Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:43 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You pretty much said you were sorry and ashamed that you used the word, and that you regretted doing so - I would equate that to feeling bad about it.

yes you have a tendency to equate things incorrectly

I already addressed the issue of your complaint about the use of the word.

yet still say i was complaining  

I already explained that I was not searching for your posts, and that I just found it by chance when looking for Didge's posts.

you where searching for the term yet only flagged with no name my post  but say you "just flagged my his post because i had complained"  yet i wasn`t complaining and you made no mention it was my post   ? you failed to answer that point

The rest of your post is just paranoia and clearly an attempt to start a fight.
see once again you make childish assumptions i am addressing your points and posts and questioning your motives that`s not paranoia

and your the one who starts fights sweetheart saying it me just shows what a twisting childish little girl you really are (well not so little ) you are reflecting your own issues away on others i don`t come hear to fight anybody and rarely do you however do it every day ,i am surprised your not punch drunk with all the animosity you cause

I take it that our "truce" is at an end again then. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I take it that our "truce" is at an end again then. Razz
truce ?? WTF are you on about truce you may feel like your in a war i don`t i am trying to get to the bottom of why you act in the way you do ......Truce FFS grow up ........truce lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:50 am

truce
truːs/
noun
noun: truce; plural noun: truces

an agreement between enemies or opponents to stop fighting or arguing for a certain time.

1 i don`t see you as an enemy or opponent
2 i don`t recall any agreement

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:52 am

korban dallas wrote:truce
truːs/
noun

an agreement between enemies or opponents to stop fighting or arguing for a certain time.

I'll rephrase it then. I take it that we are no longer "OK".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:truce
truːs/
noun

it was you who dragged up my comment from over a year ago ragg`s posted with no name or context that started it going again(something you still haven`t explained why just the quote with no other information just a shocked icon )
so you tell me if you think that`s being "OK" what did you expect me to do just ignore that because were "OK"

if you think i am just going to let play your stupid games without comment your sadly mistaken

but hey play the victim card again we do love it when you do

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:29 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

it was you who dragged up my comment from over a year ago ragg`s posted with no name or context that started it going again(something you still haven`t explained why just the quote with no other information just a shocked icon )
so you tell me if you think that`s being ok what did you expect me to just ignore that because were "OK"

if you think i am just going to let play your stupid games without comment your sadly mistaken

Ah, I see you're playing the "we" game again. That doesn't work with me Korban.

I really don't give a stuff what you think tbh - your posts are pretty nasty a lot of the time, so quit playing the victim. You were pretty nasty to me earlier in this thread actually.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
so you tell me if you think that`s being ok what did you expect me to just ignore that because were "OK"

I really don't give a stuff what you think tbh - your posts are pretty nasty a lot of the time, so quit playing the victim. You were pretty nasty to me earlier in this thread actually.
your just fucking insane
my posts are rarely nasty unlike yours and when you cant defend them you go of on a tangent and avoid answering, you asked if we where ok then when i point out it was you keeping it going you start your crying again and more bull shit your nothing more that a twisted little ass

you think i have been nasty to you previously because i questioned you antics
then i point out it was you shit stirring again of you go  playing the victim card

and if you think i care what a ass hole like you  thinks of me that`s some thing you also have sadly mistaken
your a bloody hypocrite a liar and a sorry excuse for a poster ,a poster that thrives on causing animosity
your nothing more that a shit stirring little child who thrives on causing arguments and conflict
jeeze my dog has more sense and integrity than you do
people are laughing at you sweetheart not me

and the we is the general consensus of the people who have agreed with me not you .....funny that

and still failed to answer my point

rather take one part and defect with it your a stupid childish little girl ...even though you quite old

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:48 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

your just fucking insane
my posts are rarely nasty unlike yours and when you cant defend them you go of on a tangent and avoid answering, you asked if we where ok then when i point out it was you keeping it going you start your crying again and more bull shit your nothing more that a twisted little ass

then i point out it was you shit stirring again of you go  playing the victim card

and if you think i care what a ass hole like you  thinks of me that`s some thing you also have sadly mistaken
your a bloody hypocrite a liar and a sorry excuse for a poster ,a poster that thrives on causing animosity
your nothing more that a shit stirring little child who thrives on causing arguments and conflict

and the we is the general consensus of the people who have agreed with me not you .....funny that

I just told you - the "we" game doesn't impress me. I know you like to play it a lot - you did it to Tommy not long back as well, but he didn't care either. I don't give a shit who's laughing and who's not laughing at me. You have to be the most humourless person on this forum anyway - or on any forum. You just don't seem to understand anything, so before you point the finger at me, sort out your own lack of intelligence and sense.

Don't send me any more PMs, and don't try to pretend that we're "OK" because I don't like you very much, and clearly you don't like me very much.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:59 pm

korban dallas wrote:

rather take one part and defect with it your a stupid childish little girl ...even though you quite old

Quite old? Ancient if you don't mind. I didn't know you were ageist as well as stupid and obnoxious. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
your just fucking insane

I just told you - the "we" game doesn't impress me. I know you like to play it a lot - you did it to Tommy not long back as well, but he didn't care either. I don't give a shit who's laughing and who's not laughing at me. You have to be the most humourless person on this forum anyway - or on any forum. You just don't seem to understand anything, so before you point the finger at me, sort out your own lack of intelligence and sense.

Don't send me any more PMs, and don't try to pretend that we're "OK" because I don't like you very much, and clearly you don't like me very much.
what`s strange is you think i want to impress you ? hardly

and still you keep ascribing you need to feel victimised to others ,your a stupid woman pathetic that much is obvious full of hate and bile with a need to feel superior to others and no you have one thing right i don`t like you,i see you needed to drag Tommy in to this as well looking for support are you ? and when it come to intelligence and indeed humour trust me you not even in my league you can`t climb that high out of the cess pit you inhabit
and whether you like me or not? sorry you seem to be confusing me with somebody who gives a shit what you think, trust me i don`t never have

and no i won`t send you any more pm`s 3 /4 was more than enough all in all aboy 4 lines in total i think

honestly just grow up and stop crying in to your keyboard

Oh and the fundemental question you couln`t figure out was
do i think you stupid for believing in god

the answer is no i just think your stupid and twisted and a childish shit stirring little bitch Fenella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Quite old? Ancient if you don't mind.  I didn't know you were ageist as well as stupid and obnoxious. Cool
yes your senile we know ,it shows

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:10 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

and still you keep ascribing you need to feel victimised to others ,your a  stupid woman pathetic that much is obvious full of hate and bile with a need to feel superior to others and no you have one thing right i don`t like you,i see you needed to drag Tommy in to this as well looking for support are you ? and when it come to intelligence and indeed humour trust me you not even in my league you can`t climb that high out of the cess pit you inhabit
and whether you like me or not? sorry  you seem to be confusing me with somebody who gives a shit what you think, trust me i don`t never have

and no i won`t send you any more pm`s 3 /4 was more than enough all in all aboy 4 lines in total i think

the answer is no i just think your stupid and twisted and a childish shit stirring little bitch Fenella

You'd like to impress everyone else here though wouldn't you? People like you can only operate with the approval of others because you have no ability to stand on your own two feet.

I didn't care what your stupid question was - as you might have gathered by the way I totally ignored you every time you asked me.

Oh, and the name is "Raggamuffin". I know you probably have trouble spelling that, but make an effort.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:11 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Quite old? Ancient if you don't mind.  I didn't know you were ageist as well as stupid and obnoxious. Cool

Oh dear Korban. Now you're using dementia to score points on a forum. So much for your "shame" when you used the word "retard". Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

and still you keep ascribing you need to feel victimised to others ,your a  stupid woman pathetic that much is obvious full of hate and bile with a need to feel superior to others and no you have one thing right i don`t like you,i see you needed to drag Tommy in to this as well looking for support are you ? and when it come to intelligence and indeed humour trust me you not even in my league you can`t climb that high out of the cess pit you inhabit
and whether you like me or not? sorry  you seem to be confusing me with somebody who gives a shit what you think, trust me i don`t never have

You'd like to impress everyone else here though wouldn't you? People like you can only operate with the approval of others because you have no ability to stand on your own two feet.

I didn't care what your stupid question was - as you might have gathered by the way I totally ignored you every time you asked me.

Oh, and the name is "Raggamuffin". I know you probably have trouble spelling that, but make an effort.
yes you always ignore questions you don`t want to answer its how you start arguments
and approval of others ? Eh .... i don`t seek the approval of anybody that`s just your own behaviour and if i cant stand on my own two feet seems odd that i have answered and questioned your posts with out much support from others  and always have done

and of course you don`t care thats you all over you like throwing grenades with out any responsibility to reply to legitimate questions or observation its what you do

and trust me your going to have to try harder than spelling jibes Fenella  they don`t bother me in the slightest never have all i haveto do is question your alleged and totally contrived faith and you throw a wobbly and threaten to leave
going to church once a week does`nt make you a Christian you have to live it and obviously you don`t

Last edited by korban dallas on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Oh dear Korban. Now you're using dementia to score points on a forum. So much for your "shame" when you used the word "retard". Cool
i am ?
see how you like to twist a statement in to something it wasn`t

talk about a desperate need to feel the victim you do it effortlessly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:28 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

yes you always ignore questions you don`t want to answer its how you start arguments
and approval of others ? Eh .... i don`t seek the approval of anybody that`s just your own behaviour and if i cant stand on my own two feet seems odd that i have answered and questioned your posts with out much support from others  and always have done

and of course you don`t care thats you all over you like throwing grenades with out any responsibility to reply to legitimate questions or observation its what you do

and trust me your going to have to try harder than spelling jibes Fenella  they don`t bother me in the slightest never have all i haveto do is question your alleged and totally contrived faith and you throw a wobbly and threaten to leave
going to church once a week does`nt make you a Christian you have to live it and obviously who don`t

You just confirmed that the opinions of others and their support is very important to you.

You see, it's not enough for you that you disagree with me, you have to point out that others do as well. Why would that matter to me?

So now you're starting the "you're not a real Christian" game too. You're so predictable. Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 10 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:29 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

i am ?

First of all, you're assuming that older age equates to being "senile", and secondly, you're using dementia as a point-scoring exercise.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

going to church once a week does`nt make you a Christian you have to live it and obviously who don`t

You just confirmed that the opinions of others and their support is very important to you.

i did where  i think you will find it was a comment in rebuttal to your claim i need support

yes that`s called a FACT perhaps you could learn a few and it speaks to your earlier comment that it was a reply to honestly your very dim and desperate

You see, it's not enough for you that you disagree with me, you have to point out that others do as well. Why would that matter to me?

you know others can see the posts right ? this isn`t a private conversation  

So now you're starting the "you're not a real Christian" game too. You're so predictable. Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 10 3489511464
yes says the ass that started the spelling jibes so predictable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
i am ?

First of all, you're assuming that older age equates to being "senile", and secondly, you're using dementia as a point-scoring exercise.
so again your telling me what i think ? your psychic as well are you you do like telling people what they think or what they mean and make leaps of logic for meaning
i think your a senile old witch with nothing better to do that twist words to fit your own twisted mind and agenda

but as your ancient as you say seems to be a reasonable assumption i guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:44 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

so again your telling me what i think ? your psychic as well are you you do like telling people what they think or what they mean and make leaps of logic for meaning
i think your a senile old witch with nothing better to do that twist words to fit your own twisted mind and agenda

Who cares what you think about me? Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 10 2190311264
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:47 pm

if you like i could start
The 'Argue with Ragamuffin' Thread

Open 24/7

Don't matter who you are at some point or other RM is gonna start haraguing you for one thing or another.

Her endurance is Legendary, the happiness she must derive from it incomprehensible!
Ragamuffin, will respond sooner or later, every single day, till the end of time

thanks to legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Who cares what you think about me? Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 10 2190311264
who indeed

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:49 pm

korban dallas wrote:if you like i could start

Open 24/7

Don't matter who you are at some point or other RM is gonna start haraguing you for one thing or another.

Her endurance is Legendary, the happiness she must derive from it incomprehensible!
Ragamuffin, will respond sooner or later, every single day, till the end of time

thanks to legendary  

Are you in stalker mode again? Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 10 2190311264
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:if you like i could start

Open 24/7

thanks to legendary  

Are you in stalker mode again? Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 10 2190311264
says the ass that searched posts lol! to find a comment to use as ammunition

No stalking needed just a search with google

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12602&hilit=Raggamuffin&sid=927386b6ab8acb05271c4eda5989a86f&start=15

ps look up the definition of stalking you stupid woman or ask claire was it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:56 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ah, so you're searching for info again. Good luck with that - stalker. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

when you do it its ok but when somebody else does it it stalking ?

fuck you really a very stupid person are you not, hypocritical to the max

as it says on the thread
Compulsive lying is why people dislike you.

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12602&hilit=Raggamuffin&sid=927386b6ab8acb05271c4eda5989a86f&start=30

everybody should have a read its a real eye-opener to what you do 30 pages no less

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:07 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

fuck you really a very stupid person are you not hypocritical to the max

as it says on the thread

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12602&hilit=Raggamuffin&sid=927386b6ab8acb05271c4eda5989a86f&start=30

everybody should have a read its a real eye-opener to what you do 30 pages no less

There you go again - appealing to others to back you up. You really can't stand on your own two feet can you?

Grow a spine Korban. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

fuck you really a very stupid person are you not hypocritical to the max

as it says on the thread

There you go again - appealing to others to back you up. You really can't stand on your own two feet can you?

No i am recommending a good read i haven't asked anybody to back me up try not to make stupid segways there a good girl have some Sanatogen or take your med`s or both

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:15 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No i am recommending a good read i haven't asked anybody to back me up try not to make stupid segways there a good girl have some Sanatogen or take your med`s  or both

Try using some punctuation - if that's not beyond you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
No i am recommending a good read i haven't asked anybody to back me up try not to make stupid segways there a good girl have some Sanatogen or take your med`s  or both

Ooooooo cant do punctuation very well sorry i thought we had already established that

your just going to have to muddle through

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:20 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ooooooo cant do punctuation very well  sorry i thought we had already established that

Perhaps you should learn rather than sit around stalking people on the internet. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Ooooooo cant do punctuation very well  sorry i thought we had already established that

Perhaps you should learn rather than sit around stalking people on the internet. Cool
learn ....how do you reckon i should do that then being dyslexic
honestly if spelling and punctuation jibes are all you have left seems your senility is taking its toll .....oh dear

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:27 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

honestly if spelling and punctuation jibes are all you have left seems your senility is taking its toll  .....oh  dear  

You're just thick really ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
honestly if spelling and punctuation jibes are all you have left seems your senility is taking its toll  .....oh  dear  

oh dear is that you mocking a disability surely not ,let me guess your going to whip out your alleged degree

whats in in animosity and bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:31 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

oh dear is that you mocking a disability surely not ,let me guess your going to whip out your alleged degree

guess you must me a professor in that

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:32 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, I'm saying that you're just thick really.

Do you have a degree Korban?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

100s of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:34 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

100s of them

Did you buy them?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
100s of them

Did you buy them?
you can buy them ? fuck all that wasted time ...who knew ...well you did obviously how much did you pay for yours

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:38 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did you buy them?
you can buy them ? fuck all that wasted time ...who knew ...well you did obviously how much did you pay for yours  

You could have bought them out of your benefits. Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 10 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

You could have bought them out of your benefits. Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 10 3489511464
don`t think you can actually

how did you pay for yours ....horizontally i am guessing ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:42 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

how did you pay for yours ....horizontally i am guessing  ?

You must be mistaking me for your wife.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

how did you pay for yours ....horizontally i am guessing  ?

No she doesn`t have a degree
but typical of your sort to attack somebody's family

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:45 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How typical of your sort to be jealous of someone because they have a degree.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

jealous ? see there you go again wild assumptions why should i be jealous of your one degree i beat that hands down

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:51 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

jealous ? see there you go again wild assumptions why should i be jealous of your one degree i beat that hands down  

With your spelling? Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 10 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

er lots of people have degree who have dislexia not the smartest cookie are you

Dyslexics are 'more likely to get a first

https://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/news/dyslexics-are-more-likely-to-get-a-first/189121.article

so once again you fail just like you did with your "alleged" degree

what a ass you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:58 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

https://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/news/dyslexics-are-more-likely-to-get-a-first/189121.article

what a ass you are  

I see you're in victim mode again and trying to excuse your bad spelling. How long did it take you to get these "100s" of degrees?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

what a ass you are  

I see you're in victim mode again and trying to excuse your bad spelling. How long did it take you to get these "100s" of degrees?
victim hardly and a 100 years lol!

funny you ask personal questions yet won`t answer any your self but hey ho
one of them 4 years but i obviously don`t have hundreds you stupid woman my dog could figure that one out Jeeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next