NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

+6
nicko
Eilzel
Fuzzy Zack
eddie
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
10 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 9 Empty Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:09 am

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H9BuxeNro0#t=81

Back to top Go down

Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
well as i don`t generally have the need to find comments made over a year ago not something i have ever used

I actually wasn't looking for your posts. When Bru posted those quotes from Didge, I wondered how he'd done it. He said he remembered the thread, but I started to look for more posts via Google where Didge had used the word, and I stumbled across your post. Laughing
yes indeed me to

Back to top Go down

Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:13 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What do you mean? The Veya quote? I did that deliberately because it was funny. Laughing
no no no the quote where i used the word that you just posted with no reference to who said it obliviously  since you found the quote ,you knew i said it but missed that relevant information or how long ago it was said ,why did you not include that information ? as it seems rather relevant don`t you think or where you expecting me to ignore it  ?

You also didn't put my name to the quote you posted, and you didn't put it in a quote box either. People might have thought you were saying it yourself. Razz

No, I wasn't expecting you to ignore it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:14 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I actually wasn't looking for your posts. When Bru posted those quotes from Didge, I wondered how he'd done it. He said he remembered the thread, but I started to look for more posts via Google where Didge had used the word, and I stumbled across your post. Laughing
yes indeed me to

I came across quite a few examples actually - like I said, at least eight people on this forum have used the word, and probably more.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
no no no the quote where i used the word that you just posted with no reference to who said it obliviously  since you found the quote ,you knew i said it but missed that relevant information or how long ago it was said ,why did you not include that information ? as it seems rather relevant don`t you think or where you expecting me to ignore it  ?

You also didn't put my name to the quote you posted, and you didn't put it in a quote box either. People might have thought you were saying it yourself. Razz

no deliberately so
i was just copying your post and i have never used a quote box i usually just copy and paste and put in (x ) said
so what was the reason you just used mine considering they seems to be lots of examples and only one of mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:19 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

no deliberately so
i was just copying your post and i have never used a quote box i usually just copy and paste and put in (x ) said
so what was the reason you just used mine considering they seems to be lots of examples and only one of mine

Because you complained about the use of the word, that's all. If it had been Ben who complained, for example, I'd have posted one of his quotes. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
no deliberately so

Because you complained about the use of the word, that's all. If it had been Ben who complained, for example, I'd have posted one of his quotes. Laughing
did i complain ?or was i discussing its use and how its viewed in the uk thats not a complaint that`s an observation and explanation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:24 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

did i complain ?or was i discussing its use and how its viewed in the uk thats not a complaint that`s an observation and explanation  

Yeah, you complained.

yes it is a certain type of person that uses the term in a derogatory fashion that is true and they are in the minority also true

and on this thread yes me and didge find the word offensive but i assure you that most everybody else does as well as was evidenced when HF used it
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:25 pm

I also made an observation.

Veya, I would say that in the UK some people use the word to literally describe people who are mentally disabled, some use it to insult such people, and others use it to merely mean that someone is stupid, so it's not really set in stone.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Yeah, you complained.

yes it is a certain type of person that uses the term in a derogatory fashion that is true and they are in the minority also true
Observation

and on this thread yes me and didge find the word offensive but i assure you that most everybody else does as well as was evidenced when HF used it
followed by and explanation
you obviously have trouble distinguishing these concepts

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:29 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yeah, you complained.

Observation

followed by and explanation

You said you found it offensive, and that a certain type of person uses it - I don't suppose you meant a "nice" sort of person.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:30 pm

You didn't complain as much as Didge, and at least you didn't threaten to break Veya's neck - I'll give you that. Bru had already found Didge's quotes though. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I also made an observation.

Veya, I would say that in the UK some people use the word to literally describe people who are mentally disabled, some use it to insult such people, and others use it to merely mean that someone is stupid, so it's not really set in stone.
OH so close yet so far away from the question you should ask about a comment you made concerning the actual OP and a statement you made

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You didn't complain as much as Didge, and at least you didn't threaten to break Veya's neck - I'll give you that. Bru had already found Didge's quotes though. Laughing
i pretty sure i don`t make any physical threats to anybody unless physical threatened my self

and i did not complain at all , i was as i have constantly pointed to how its viewed in this country as far i am aware perhaps you could do a search

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

You said you found it offensive, and that a certain type of person uses it - I don't suppose you meant a "nice" sort of person.
yes i do find it offensive and sorry i did use it thats not normally me as i said and am very surprised i did
but that`s an personal opinion and and an observation not a complaint

edit

i would also say i wasn`t in my right mind when i did use it that one time

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Oh my God! Just have a cup of tea and shut up the pair of you!

Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 9 859118666
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:49 pm

eddie wrote:Oh my God! Just have a cup of tea and shut up the pair of you!

Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 9 859118666

I've had several cups of tea whilst this thread's been going eddie. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:21 am

A few words. Given his own circumstances KD has more reason than most the be offended by the use of the word 'Retard' being banded about and the post that has been flagged up was completely out of character. It happended for no other reason than he was getting stick consistently from someone who was giving stick for a decision that was made as a moderator. Sometimes, just sometimes, it gets to the stage where you fire back in sheer exasperation when you realise you are banging your head of a brick wall and it's worse when you have had to deal with far more important priorities relating to you family.

It's all about context and circumstances and a one off and people should accept that with good grace and understand that is exactly what happened.

Stick in KD, you have nothinng to apologise for.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:38 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Found your picture Veya and now you are on permenant ignore. I cannot abide by disgusting people who mock those born with such conditions. The word has been used extensively to mock handicapped people and you still try to worm out of being a complete ----.

I guess Didge will be ignoring himself from now on then.

Well played Bru - well played. Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 9 3489511464

Exposed his obsession more like

A while back on a Thatcher thread he stated he collated posts I make.
Those were posts from a deleted account and 3 different threads. There is no way to have searched those posts from a deleleted account.
That means he is spending countless time copying all my posts.
That is an obssion of hate.
Quite disconcerting to say the least.
I mean imagine that where he is copying all my posts from any account and has this in a data base to bring up at any moment.

I find it hilarious to be honest.

Laughing

LOL stop lying Didge. I never ever said I collated (I take it you mean collected) posts. That's just your lies surfacing again as you try to create a smokescreen to cover up your sheer hypocrisy. And the three post that you made where you called people retards were all on the same thread not three separate one's as you are trying to make out.

Face it Didge, you got well and truly rumbled so it might be best for you to stop digging down even further where you may end up surfacing inside Veya's home down there in Oz Laughing

See you in about 10 minutes then?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:36 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Those were posts from a deleted account and 3 different threads. There is no way to have searched those posts from a deleleted account.
I mean imagine that where he is copying all my posts from any account and has this in a data base to bring up at any moment.

Laughing

LOL stop lying Didge. I never ever said I collated (I take it you mean collected) posts. That's just your lies surfacing again as you try to create a smokescreen to cover up your sheer hypocrisy. And the three post that you made where you called people retards were all on the same thread not three separate one's as you are trying to make out.

Face it Didge, you got well and truly rumbled so it might be best for you to stop digging down even further where you may end up surfacing inside Veya's home down there in Oz Laughing

See you in about 10 minutes the

Yes you have on a debate we had and there is no way you would have know where to look on threads where I deleted an account. There is no search facility to find them, unless you compiled them, hence i know you are lying as that would be the only way to find them so quickly. You admitted before you would keep posts I made which ripped the piss out of you to use again. This is why you cannot debate and are an unhinged loon
It proves you are obsessed with hate to actually compile a data base of all my posts which would be the only way you could find such posts easily/
You have been busted to show you are obsessed with hate and its hilarious.
You do not even post the links because it was where it was a deleted account which gives the game away you are compiling them.
|That has top be the worst obsession ever seen.
Seriously get some medial help you unhinged loon.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:43 am

Irn Bru wrote:A few words. Given his own circumstances KD has more reason than most the be offended by the use of the word 'Retard' being banded about and the post that has been flagged up was completely out of character. It happended for no other reason than he was getting stick consistently from someone who was giving stick for a decision that was made as a moderator. Sometimes, just sometimes, it gets to the stage where you fire back in sheer exasperation when you realise you are banging your head of a brick wall and it's worse when you have had to deal with far more important priorities relating to you family.

It's all about context and circumstances and a one off and people should accept that with good grace and understand that is exactly what happened.

Stick in KD, you have nothinng to apologise for.

Hello Bru.

Nobody is going to have a go at Korban for using that word. I only flagged up his post because I happened upon it, and I was just messing about really. It all got a bit bogged down after that. Who would have a go at him anyway? A lot of the active members here have used the word themselves at one point or another, including me.   Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:00 am

Okay okay. I'm on no ones side here but I will say all of the following:

Irn could possibly have a good memory - as you claim you do didge; you've often found posts of mine very,very quickly! My memory remembers someone said something but I couldn't locate it personally.

KD has no reason to feel any particular way about he use of a certain word - sticks and stones and all that - and some of you make such a nice about wods being offensive and they are JUST WORDS after all.

Rags, I'm not one of those posters youve mentioned that has ever used the word "retard" as it's not a word I use particularly.

So let's leave it at that.

The thread sucks.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:02 am

eddie wrote:Okay okay. I'm on no ones side here but I will say all of the following:

Irn could possibly have a good memory - as you claim you do didge; you've often found posts of mine very,very quickly! My memory remembers someone said something but I couldn't locate it personally.

KD has no reason to feel any particular way about he use of a certain word - sticks and stones and all that - and some of you make such a nice about wods being offensive and they are JUST WORDS after all.

Rags, I'm not one of those posters youve mentioned that has ever used the word "retard" as it's not a word I use particularly.

The thread sucks.

Eddie these are from a deleted account, so where do you even start to look.
I am an excelent researcher so I know these things and also Irn has stated before he copies posts I have made.
Anyway I am stunned I said the words as I do find them appalling which is more the point.
With Irn its always personal where he never can move on, so that is fine, I am not going to bother anymore either.
I hold my hand up and say I was wrong to say also but it was ages ago and the fact I had a sister who was hanicapped which it does mean something to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:04 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

It was on the thread about the great pyramid at Giza. Did you remember the thread and use the search function on here? It does work if you can remember a particular word from the thread title. Other than that, it's difficult to find anything.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:07 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

It was on the thread about the great pyramid at Giza. Did you remember the thread and use the search function on here? It does work if you can remember a particular word from the thread title. Other than that, it's difficult to find anything.  

Exactly you can only find threads and you would have to rmemeber I even said this and what thread, which is very difficult.
He said to me once before on a thread about Maggie he collected my posts to use in the furture.
That is called being obessed with me.
Which is fine, I am done trying to move on and always make the move to do so, I apologise or even stick up for them, to have it thrown back in the face.
Now sassy and irn have decided they want constant disruption and I am happy to give back 100%

Enough is enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:08 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Exactly you can only find threads and you would have to rmemeber I even said this and what thread, which is very difficult.
He said to me once before on a thread about Maggie he collected my posts to use in the furture.
Which is fine, I am done trying to move on and always make the move to do so, I apologise or even stick up for them, to have it thrown back in the face.
Now sassy and irn have decided they want constant disruption and I am happy to give back 100%

Enough is enough

He might have found it the same way I did. He didn't link to the thread, but I know which one it was.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:09 am

eddie wrote:Okay okay. I'm on no ones side here but I will say all of the following:

The thread sucks.

I don't think you've read it all. I didn't complain about Korban using the word per se, I just flagged up his post because he had complained about the use of it. I don't actually care that he used it. It's him who feels bad about it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:11 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Enough is enough

He might have found it the same way I did. He didn't link to the thread, but I know which one it was.

I know which thread it is after the posts have been shown and that is the difference you need to know where to start which would be near impossible without already storing them

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:18 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know which thread it is after the posts have been shown and that is the difference you need to know where to start which would be near impossible without already storing them

Well I didn't know which thread it was, but I still found it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:20 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Would you have done without the posts?

no

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:22 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

no

Yes, I could have - if I'd remembered all your previous user names. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:29 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

no

No you could not Rags, as if youi did why did you not post them yourself being as you were involved in one of the posts?
Sorry it proves Irn is collecting them and has an obsession of hate lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:38 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No you could not Rags, as if youi did why did you not post them yourself being as you were involved in one of the posts?

Because I hadn't looked for such posts before Bru posted them - why would I? Also, I used "Didge" instead of "Brasidas" when I did have a look.

How was I involved? I don't think I posted in that particular thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:41 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Because I hadn't looked for such posts before Bru posted them - why would I?  Also, I used "Didge" instead of "Brasidas" when I did have a look.

In one of the posts.
Again it would be something not easily or quickly found.
It matter not his view before admitted he keeps them and now he denies this.
Its the only way Irn can debate to try and deligitimize people.
he has done this for years when Hugh, drinky etc used to run rings around him on politics and he would would instead tro to demonize them, to the point they would give it back.
I have known him for years and he is not good at debating he uses this poor left wing tactic

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:50 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Because I hadn't looked for such posts before Bru posted them - why would I?  Also, I used "Didge" instead of "Brasidas" when I did have a look.

In one of the posts.
he has done this for years when Hugh, drinky etc used to run rings around him on politics and he would would instead tro to demonize them, to the point they would give it back.
I have known him for years and he is not good at debating he uses this poor left wing tactic

Which post was I involved with?

Korban found one of my posts, and he didn't have it saved, like I hadn't saved his post.

I'm not saying that Bru did find your posts the same way, I'm just saying he could have without having them previously saved somewhere.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:52 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

In one of the posts.

Korban found one of my posts, and he didn't have it saved, like I hadn't saved his post.

I'm not saying that Bru did find your posts the same way, I'm just saying he could have without having them previously saved somewhere.

It would have taken much searching and a very long time indeed.
Again the posts had only been made 12 hours previous and he had not been online.
The evidence points against that and like I say points to him collecting my posts on a database which would only require a word search which would take seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:54 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Again the posts had only been made 12 hours previous and he had not been online.
The evidence points against that and like I say points to him collecting my posts on a database which would only require a word search which would take seconds.

It wouldn't take long Didge, and he didn't need to be online to find them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:00 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Either way it would still show an obsession Rags and it would take a long time to search as where would you start.
You would have to rememeber a thread that is months old and from a deleted account, which  means more variables to remember.
Part of my job is researching so I know what is fessible and what is difficult.
For him to remember exactly from a deleted account is very unrealistic.
He has I have stated said to me before about recording posts I have made.
If that is true which I believe it is, then he would have easy access to find the posts.

Like I say either way he as seen would have an obsession to even search, which to me shows the signs of mental health issues with an obession. Only such hate would drive a poster to do this and its not the first time he has brought up my posts from the past. It normally backfires on him because he thinks if I have said something I cannot change my view. The fact this is not the first time and he has done it many times points to the fact he is storing my posts. That is the other evidence you need to take on board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:08 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Either way it would still show an obsession Rags and it would take a long time to search as where would you start.
You would have to rememeber a thread that is months old and from a deleted account, which  means more variables to remember.
If that is true which I believe it is, then he would have easy access to find the posts.

Like I say either way he as seen would have an obsession to even search, which to me shows the signs of mental health issues with an obession. Only such hate would drive a poster to do this and its not the first time he has brought up my posts from the past. It normally backfires on him because he thinks if I have said something I cannot change my view. The fact this is not the first time and he has done it many times points to the fact he is storing my posts. That is the other evidence you need to take on board.

You wouldn't have to remember a particular thread. You might remember that a particular person had used the word, or you might not even remember that - you might just have a look to see if they had. It wouldn't take long. It wouldn't matter that the account was deleted either - the user name would still be there because of other people quoting the posts.

I presume you keep referring to his "mental health issues" in a kind of shooting- yourself-in-the foot way. Laughing

Anyway, Bru can say how he found your posts if he wants to. If he doesn't want to, that's up to him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:11 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You wouldn't have to remember a particular thread. You might remember that a particular person had used the word, or you might not even remember that - you might just have a look to see if they had. It wouldn't take long. It wouldn't matter that the account was deleted either - the user name would still be there because of other people quoting the posts.

I presume you keep referring to his "mental health issues" in a kind of shooting- yourself-in-the foot way. Laughing

Anyway, Bru can say how he found your posts if he wants to. If he doesn't want to, that's up to him.

Its okay I have found the thread where Irn admits he keeps a file.

he is well and truly busted Rags:

Irn Bru wrote:Never laughed so much in awe ma puff so thanks a bundle for that. I’ve even created a file of the worst bit and put it on the internet with the file name ‘Didge goes Daft on Newsfix’ so that it can be used as a reference point on how to spot a RW zealot having a full on blowout.:

He clearly has mental health issues with this kind of warped obssession

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:19 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its okay I have found the thread where Irn admits he keeps a file.

he is well and truly busted Rags:

Irn Bru wrote:Never laughed so much in awe ma puff so thanks a bundle for that. I’ve even created a file of the worst bit and put it on the internet with the file name ‘Didge goes Daft on Newsfix’ so that it can be used as a reference point on how to spot a RW zealot having a full on blowout.:

He clearly has mental health issues with this kind of warped obssession

Now how did you find that post Didge? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:22 am

It's in this thread.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t7599p50-the-secret-plot-by-thatcher-s-tory-government-to-sell-out-the-falkland-s-to-argentina

You didn't do a search on his posts because that search only goes back to a certain date.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:24 am

Raggamuffin wrote:It's in this thread.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t7599p50-the-secret-plot-by-thatcher-s-tory-government-to-sell-out-the-falkland-s-to-argentina

You didn't do a search on his posts because that search only goes back to a certain date.

I remebered this debate and hence why I know he kept a file Rags.

Like I said he has an obsession at getting at people.

Quite sad really the poor chap needs help.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:27 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

Lie exposed.

Razz

Poor chapp needs evaluating, when they are that obsessed.

Like I say he did the same with other posters, its the only way he can debate by trying to demonize posters.

A left wing poor tactic

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:32 am

This is sooooo funny. I'm never going to deny saying anything on forum in case I did and someone finds it. Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 9 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:33 am

Oh! Now I have to remember not to deny anything, otherwise someone is bound to find my post where I said I wasn't going to. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:35 am

Raggamuffin wrote:This is sooooo funny. I'm never going to deny saying anything on forum in case I did and someone finds it. Why Atheists Laugh at Religion - Page 9 3489511464

Very true rags, as you do not know how obsessed some posters are lol.

What I do not get is that everytime we have resolved things, he clearly was also lying keeping all this info, showing how much he really hates me.

Hey ho.   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:36 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh! Now I have to remember not to deny anything, otherwise someone is bound to find my post where I said I wasn't going to. Razz

Once you have the words in a sentence its easy to find on google.

So memory will help, but not off just one word like retard.
Like I said he had to have kept many of my posts and done a quick search.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:42 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

The thread sucks.

I don't think you've read it all. I didn't complain about Korban using the word per se, I just flagged up his post because he had complained about the use of it. I don't actually care that he used it. It's him who feels bad about it.
sorry not bad and a discussion re the word with veya and its  use in UK not a complaint

you say   you flagged up his post because i had complained
yet  your post of it with out any comment other than a shocked icon and no name of the poster seems an strange thing to do if you wanted to highlight my comment don`t you think seems if you wanted to flagg what i said you would have included my name and a link to the actual comment
but you did none of that

i only recognised the part about dunning glen and did not even remember who i said it to or why then when i asked where it came from it took how many times of asking before you supplied the information

so it was directed squarely at me for the only reason that makes sense was to start a argument and score some imaginary point.
because  regardless of all the other posters that have used it more than the one occasion  you choose to point out mine from over a year ago with out any context to the abuse and lies that it was a reply too or reference to me

thats also some thing you do a lot take sections of a post out of any context and then labour on that you don`t take in to account the previous posts to see it in the context it was said

so you did not want to point out anything as you claim other wise you would have included my name for everybody to see rather than the sneaky way you did

perhaps you thought i would just not comment to save face perhaps you where waiting for a moment to later say "well korban said it and i posted it before and he made no comment " i don`t know what motive you had for such a out of the blue post devoid of any relevant information to the poster that said it
but it strikes me of stirring the pot to cause an argument as you all ways seem to try and do something your known for across many forums

the fact you went searching for comments and dragged up one from over a year old to use as ammunition speaks for its self you say you where interested to find out but i think you where interested in starting an argument

thats my deduction

ps

please don`t presume to know how i feel there's a good girl you have been wrong every time you have so far

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:26 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

sorry not bad and a discussion re the word with veya and its  use in UK not a complaint

you say   you flagged up his post because i had complained
yet  your post of it with out any comment other than a shocked icon and no name of the poster seems an strange thing to do if you wanted to highlight my comment don`t you think seems if you wanted to flagg what i said you would have included my name and a link to the actual comment
but you did none of that

i only recognised the part about dunning glen and did not even remember who i said it to or why then when i asked where it came from it took how many times of asking before you supplied the information

so it was directed squarely at me for the only reason that makes sense was to start a argument and score some imaginary point.
because  regardless of all the other posters that have used it more than the one occasion  you choose to point out mine from over a year ago with out any context to the abuse and lies that it was a reply too or reference to me

thats also some thing you do a lot take sections of a post out of any context and then labour on that you don`t take in to account the previous posts to see it in the context it was said

so you did not want to point out anything as you claim other wise you would have included my name for everybody to see rather than the sneaky way you did

perhaps you thought i would just not comment to save face perhaps you where waiting for a moment to later say "well korban said it and i posted it before and he made no comment " i don`t know what motive you had for such a out of the blue post devoid of any relevant information to the poster that said it
but it strikes me of stirring the pot to cause an argument as you all ways seem to try and do something your known for across many forums

the fact you went searching for comments and dragged up one from over a year old to use as ammunition speaks for its self you say you where interested to find out but i think you where interested in starting an argument

thats my deduction

ps

please don`t presume to know how i feel there's a good girl you have been wrong every time you have so far

You pretty much said you were sorry and ashamed that you used the word, and that you regretted doing so - I would equate that to feeling bad about it.

I already addressed the issue of your complaint about the use of the word.

I already explained that I was not searching for your posts, and that I just found it by chance when looking for Didge's posts.

The rest of your post is just paranoia and clearly an attempt to start a fight.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:35 am

korban dallas wrote:

You mean like you did to me when you quoted my post with no link or context? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next