NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. right-wing militia movement leader: "I can't wait to kill thousands of these f*cks"

3 posters

Go down

U.S. right-wing militia movement leader: "I can't wait to kill thousands of these f*cks" Empty U.S. right-wing militia movement leader: "I can't wait to kill thousands of these f*cks"

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:30 pm

U.S. right-wing militia movement leader: "I can't wait to kill thousands of these f*cks" Peter-Lanteri-Facebook-800x430

The leader of a volunteer group formed as a “watchdog” over Jade Helm 15 military exercises dismissed 90 percent of Americans as useless and said “he can’t wait to kill thousands of these f*cks.”

Pete Lanteri, who organized a New York chapter of the controversial Minutemen border militia, set up a Facebook page that attracted thousands of followers to monitor the eight-week training exercise in several southwest states.

The exercise, which started Wednesday, has sparked widespread fears of martial law, gun confiscation, and possible foreign invasion — and the Texas governor asked the State Guard to oversee operations in that state after paranoid residents grilled an Army spokesman at a public meeting in Bastrop County.

Lanteri shut down the group’s Facebook page last week, and set up private groups for individual states, after he complained it was “attacked by libs, conspiracy nuts and 90% of these useless f*cking Americans.”

He said his watchdog group, which includes 250 volunteers in Texas, was criticized as right-wing conspiracy theorists by the left and as possible government agents by conspiracy theorists on the right.

Another group member, who appended his name with the Roman numeral three marks an association with the 3 Percenters patriot group, agreed that “a second REVOLUTION IS NEEDED VERY BADLY.”

“I can’t wait to kill thousands of these f*cks, man,” said Lanteri, who now lives in Arizona.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/jade-helm-15-watchdog-writes-off-liberals-as-useless-i-cant-wait-to-kill-thousands-of-these-fcks/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

U.S. right-wing militia movement leader: "I can't wait to kill thousands of these f*cks" Empty Re: U.S. right-wing militia movement leader: "I can't wait to kill thousands of these f*cks"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:01 pm

So will they be classed as terrorists?

Back to top Go down

U.S. right-wing militia movement leader: "I can't wait to kill thousands of these f*cks" Empty Re: U.S. right-wing militia movement leader: "I can't wait to kill thousands of these f*cks"

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:39 pm

Oh no, we would never do that to white people, perish the thought! Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:03 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Oh no, we would never do that to white people, perish the thought! Smile

Except there is white Supremacist groups designated as terrorists in the US.
As much as this man is a wackadoodle, he has not committed a terrorist act but exercised his right to free speech.
Claiming you are going to kill lots of people is not the same as actually shooting 4 Marines.
You do understand that Ben do you not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:17 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Oh no, we would never do that to white people, perish the thought! Smile

As much as this man is a wackadoodle, he has not committed a terrorist act but exercised his right to free speech.
Claiming you are going to kill lots of people is not the same as actually shooting 4 Marines.

Of course I do, but I think groups like these militias get some very mysterious special treatment.

Imagine these were Muslims:

U.S. right-wing militia movement leader: "I can't wait to kill thousands of these f*cks" Militia

Between this and the neo-Nazi story I posted earlier, this shows how the radical right in America tries to intimidate the rest of the public.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:22 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Of course I do, but I think groups like these militias get some very mysterious special treatment.

U.S. right-wing militia movement leader: "I can't wait to kill thousands of these f*cks" Militia

Between this and the neo-Nazi story I posted earlier, this shows how the radical right in America tries to intimidate the rest of the public.

They get no special treatment they are wackadoodles.
Its just your left wing bias that sees otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:55 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

They get no special treatment they are wackadoodles.
Its just your left wing bias that sees otherwise.
wackadoodles certainly but i would agree with ben you can call it special treatment or you can call it ignored for the most part even celebrated in some quarters
the confederate flag is a perfect example of this ,look at the division in America over it  yet if American Muslims flew a isis flag the shit would hit the fan
i always found it strange that the side that lost the war was still able to fly the confederate flag on government buildings it would be like the British flying the English civil war flag over parliament or other government buildings

however i guess you could say the same about the the Scottish Irish and welsh flag i guess even though they where separate nations
tricky one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:13 am

Sorry Korben, but you fail to understand why Ben even posted this article. It had everything to do with an extremist Muslim killing four Marines to make a view there is other extremists in the US. Something we already know. The problem though is that is trying to gloss over the actual act carried out by this Muslim extremist.

I agree with you that the confederate Flag is nothing short but a symbol of hate and of a time where brothers thought against brothers to ensure freedom for humans. Sadly yes there is many in the US that have never excepted defeat. The shit has hit the fan over this flag where even many Republicans recognise it is a symbol of hate. Some idiots of course will continue to defend it, but the one stupid act of not lowering the Flag has united far more Americans against this symbol of hate. This symbol is now losing ground fast and it was a symbol of the Charleston killings. Though I did not see anyone post any Muslim terrorism based off the Charleston Terrorist killings, because there is no comparative to Islamism and racism. Hence the point here was more Ben trying to downplay the significance of the Terrorist attack which murdered 4 Marines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:57 am

Cuchulain wrote:Sorry Korben, but you fail to understand why Ben even posted this article. It had everything to do with an extremist Muslim killing four Marines to make a view there is other extremists in the US. Something we already know. The problem though is that is trying to gloss over the actual act carried out by this Muslim extremist.

I agree with you that the confederate Flag is nothing short but a symbol of hate and of a time where brothers thought against brothers to ensure freedom for humans. Sadly yes there is many in the US that have never excepted defeat. The shit has hit the fan over this flag where even many Republicans recognise it is a symbol of hate. Some idiots of course will continue to defend it, but the one stupid act of not lowering the Flag has united far more Americans against this symbol of hate. This symbol is now losing ground fast and it was a symbol of the Charleston killings. Though I did not see anyone post any Muslim terrorism based off the Charleston Terrorist killings, because there is no comparative to Islamism and racism. Hence the point here was more Ben trying to downplay the significance of the Terrorist attack which murdered 4 Marines.
i have to admit that`s not the intent of his post i saw
what i took from it was the way extremists in America are treated/seen differently by some juxtaposed against Muslim extremists who equally have there supporters in Muslim country's and that in many ways they are not that different and its only a small step before the American supremacists could do the same as the Muslim one`s

i mean whats the diffeance between this dick saying  "90 percent of Americans as useless and said “he can’t wait to kill thousands of these f*cks.”

and Muslim extremists saying they want to kill thousands of westerners that then incite the idiots to do just that as seen recently

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:54 am

@KD
nothing but religion and skin colour Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:03 am

veya_victaous wrote:@KD
nothing but religion and skin colour Wink
pretty much dude pretty much Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:04 am

U.S. right-wing militia movement leader: "I can't wait to kill thousands of these f*cks" OsC6ZWN
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:30 am

U.S. right-wing militia movement leader: "I can't wait to kill thousands of these f*cks" Scxci1Q
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:15 am

Cuchulain wrote:Sorry Korben, but you fail to understand why Ben even posted this article. It had everything to do with an extremist Muslim killing four Marines to make a view there is other extremists in the US. Something we already know. The problem though is that is trying to gloss over the actual act carried out by this Muslim extremist.

No, that's not correct. I posted this story because I was browsing Raw Story and found it interesting, especially in conjunction with the other one I posted.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:57 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

No, that's not correct. I posted this story because I was browsing Raw Story and found it interesting, especially in conjunction with the other one I posted.

No Ben Cool Cool Cool Cool
no one can do anything other than what didge thinks for why didge thinks

you whole life is obsessed with his posts on this forum Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:26 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

you whole life is obsessed with his posts on this forum Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Okay, that's a valid point Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:49 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Behave at least be honest Ben.
Interesting that you posted it on the same timeframe as an actual murder by an islamic terrorist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:51 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Okay, that's a valid point Smile

Oh dear and you pander to the deranged loon who threatened me with a ban because I disgareed with him.
Nice to see you are incapble of using your own mind, but I expect nothig less from lefties who pander to Muslim extremism.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:19 am

lol,
no everyone else can see how annoying you are.
so deluded thinking other people care enough (including the admins) to be on here posting at 6 am just for you Laughing

And I was joking in case you couldn't tell (which you couldn't because that would require you to think instead of regurgitate)

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:22 am

veya_victaous wrote:lol,
no everyone else can see how annoying you are.
so deluded thinking other people care enough (including the admins) to be on here posting at 6 am just for you Laughing

And I was joking in case you couldn't tell (which you couldn't because that would require you to think instead of regurgitate)  

Ah bless the spotty virgin went another weekend pining over having sex ha ha ha ha.
You threatened to ban me because the main reason you get your arse kicked in a debate.
I am not here for popularity and if people are that speaks volumes about their insecutity.
The best thing you can do is grow some backbone and learn some real history because what you have taught yourself is nothing short of deranged.
Now go and get mummy to give you a hug, baby.,

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:43 am

except i won the debate easily and you just keep repeating advertisements from pharmaceutical companies and then got showed how only psychologist LIE about psychology being a science. which is logically ridiculous to anyone that understand the requirements of science. You also proved to be as scientifically educated as HF in that you though the common usage of the word 'normal' was the same in Science.

I was Joking about banning you because you were giving me a headache and you are very rude to a number of posters for no reason so some time in the basement might help.. but you'd flounce if we did that Rolling Eyes

We aren't all hear to be popular but most people don't go out of their way to make EVERYONE hate them... ever think you opinion in invalided by your broken state i mean no psychologist would say a sane healthy right thinking man would be online arguing about crap at 6am.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:47 am

veya_victaous wrote:except i won the debate easily and you just keep repeating advertisements from pharmaceutical companies and then got showed how only psychologist LIE about psychology being a science. which is logically ridiculous to anyone that understand the requirements of science. You also proved to be as scientifically educated as HF in that you though the common usage of the word 'normal' was the same in Science.

I was Joking about banning you because you were giving me a headache and you are very rude to a number of posters for no reason so some time in the basement might help.. but you'd flounce if we did that  Rolling Eyes

We aren't all hear to be popular but most people don't go out of their way to make EVERYONE hate them... ever think you opinion in invalided by your broken state i mean no psychologist would say a sane healthy right thinking man would be online arguing about crap at 6am.

A person who threats to ban someone has not won but conceeeded the debate, that is obvious to all.
You were not joking about banning as it was evident the threat you made.
You only now claim this to get out of you losing the plot and thinking you can win a debate by banning the opposition to yout views. It is what the left constantly do in trying to census views.
If people hate me that is up to them, I have no hate for anyone and never will even if they are a complete idiot like you. As to your claims about times when posting that is just you placing your white flag up again for all to see.
The problem with you and many others Veya, is you cannotadmit when wrong, at least I can and admit when I do. If you hate me, for just comments I make on a forum, then you need to look at yourself more closely as there is no reason to hate anyone here.

Now I am off to work, so I will leave you to have the hump as usual lol.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:05 pm

So silly, I was the first to post about the Chattanooga shooting and commented in both threads on it that the shooter was inspired by ISIS.

But I have always taken the view that the issue of Islamic extremism isn't so simple as "they're the bad guys and must be destroyed," so that makes some people think I must wuv the terrorists and want to play Donkey Kong with them ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:So silly, I was the first to post about the Chattanooga shooting and commented in both threads on it that the shooter was inspired by ISIS.

But I have always taken the view that the issue of Islamic extremism isn't so simple as "they're the bad guys and must be destroyed," so that makes some people think I must wuv the terrorists and want to play Donkey Kong with them ...

What you do Ben is attempt to down play the connection of Islam in again this attack.
What needs to happen is people like yourself wake up to the problem found within Islamic text itself that allows for this extremism to happen and be justified.
Its about recognising the problems so solutions can be found, not burying your head in the sand of which some lefties seem to continually do.
I mean look at the latest reports, where anythig is used from mental health etc to downplay the reasons he did this. Like I say, what is the connection to a person who claimed wrongs done to people he is only has one association?
Islam.
Its not a case of promoting fear but showing the problems so they can be looked at, and not what some of the left do and ignore them. This will also help many Muslims tackle the problem and promote a far more peacefulversion to challenge the extreme one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:52 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:so that makes some people think I must wuv the terrorists and want to play Donkey Kong with them ...

That's just intellectual dishonesty, ben.  You get that when the purpose is not truth, but political persuasion.  In particular, conservatives lie to preserve their own beds of radicalism.

In his book, The Medium is the Message, Canadian philosopher Marshall McLuhan points out that if all the world were hues of the color red, the one color you would never see would be RED.  You are too used to it.  It blends into the background so well that you completely miss it.  Perhaps you never perceived it in the first place.

Likewise, we are quick to criticize Muslims for their radicalism and intolerance, yet we utterly fail to perceive the same thing in ourselves.  A very strong radical movement exists involving Christianity, not just today but in the past too.  Southern Baptists think their's is the only god.  Likewise, a very strong radical movement exists around anti-government sentiments.  A very strong radical movement exists around white supremacy—the KKK has existed, and been engaged in murders and beheadings for nearly two centuries.  Yet we shrug and tolerate that with barely a mention.  A very strong radical movement exists around guns and gun ownership in America...Sandy Hook, Columbine and Aurora take place, and not a peep out of Congress about the cult of the gun.  All of these movements have been accepted, and even embraced by most in our modern society.  Yet we think that Muslims are the exception and the enemy...that they are somehow the evil, and the irregular...the wrong that needs to be condemned.

We deceive ourselves in other ways, too.  We don’t call it torture…we call in enhanced interrogation.   We don’t call it invasion of another country; we call it making the world safe for democracy.  We don't call the Iraqis freedom fighters, we call them the insurgents.  These expressions are all hues of red...by which we hide from ourselves our own form of terrorism.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:so that makes some people think I must wuv the terrorists and want to play Donkey Kong with them ...

That's just intellectual dishonesty, ben.  You get that when the purpose is not truth, but political persuasion.  In particular, conservatives lie to preserve their own beds of radicalism.

In his book, The Medium is the Message, Canadian philosopher Marshall McLuhan points out that if all the world were hues of the color red, the one color you would never see would be RED.  You are too used to it.  It blends into the background so well that you completely miss it.  Perhaps you never perceived it in the first place.

Likewise, we are quick to criticize Muslims for their radicalism and intolerance, yet we utterly fail to perceive the same thing in ourselves.  A very strong radical movement exists involving Christianity, not just today but in the past too.  Southern Baptists think their's is the only god.  Likewise, a very strong radical movement exists around anti-government sentiments.  A very strong radical movement exists around white supremacy—the KKK has existed, and been engaged in murders and beheadings for nearly two centuries.  Yet we shrug and tolerate that with barely a mention.  A very strong radical movement exists around guns and gun ownership in America...Sandy Hook, Columbine and Aurora take place, and not a peep out of Congress about the cult of the gun.  All of these movements have been accepted, and even embraced by most in our modern society.  Yet we think that Muslims are the exception and the enemy...that they are somehow the evil, and the irregular...the wrong that needs to be condemned.

We deceive ourselves in other ways, too.  We don’t call it torture…we call in enhanced interrogation.   We don’t call it invasion of another country; we call it making the world safe for democracy.  We don't call the Iraqis freedom fighters, we call them the insurgents.  These expressions are all hues of red...by which we hide from ourselves our own form of terrorism.
Not all of us dude Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:43 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Not all of us dude Smile

Yes, I was speaking generically, and not individually.  I don't know who the "we" is, but you see the tenor of things as they come out in the press.  Is it 'we' the press?  Not necessarily.  But it is confirmed to be accepted by the press.

Generally, the 'we' is conservative...to conserve is to hang back, and to live in the past.  All of the radicalism that I cite is in the past...our past.

But the issue is not necessarily in the fact of these events, but in the quiet, unremarkable acceptance by which we greet them.  Excuse me!  Did you say torture?  Did you say kidnapping?  Did you say we are raping and killing children in Iraq?  Did you say hang the blacks?  Did you say only whites should live in America?  Did you say Christians only...no Muslims?  Did you say after Sandy Hook, everyone should carry a gun?  My own head is spinning, but personally, I never heard that shock in anyone else.  I heard Hitler did this; and the Japs did that.  I never heard those same shocked questions when we did it.  I felt them...in myself...I was saying, this is fookin' extraordinary!  But everyone else was going to work, crossing the street, buying a cup of coffee, sitting down to lunch...just going about their lives.

Now, we come across a clip of some radical Muslims on the evening news...and it's just like someone just invented brutality or something.  We hear the outrage.  We see people screaming and marching and shouting on Faux News about the savagery, the animal-like insensitivity...but 'we' never saw anything like that when 'we' did it.  Such duplicity.

Where were these people when the KKK was hanging blacks from trees?  When a shooter was shooting up a school?  Where are they today when gun control legislation comes up?  It's just so hypocritical...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

As an American, which should I worry more about -- religious fanatics training to kill people and preaching hatred 3,000 miles from me, or religious fanatics training to kill people and preaching hatred 300 miles or less from me?

Should I worry more about a group that might stir the occasional American to violence via Internet, or the group that has hundreds of guys running around in the woods with guns and whose leaders say they can't wait to kill people like myself?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:13 pm

Pfffft...they are your problem ben....you allowed em to breed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:29 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Pfffft...they are your problem ben....you allowed em to breed

Not only that, I watched them while they were at it U.S. right-wing militia movement leader: "I can't wait to kill thousands of these f*cks" Ssex_im_a_pervert
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:As an American, which should I worry more about -- religious fanatics training to kill people and preaching hatred 3,000 miles from me, or religious fanatics training to kill people and preaching hatred 300 miles or less from me?

Should I worry more about a group that might stir the occasional American to violence via Internet, or the group that has hundreds of guys running around in the woods with guns and whose leaders say they can't wait to kill people like myself?

Worry?
More concern yourself about both being potential problems within your country.
They are not going to go away by ignoring them but by understanding the problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down