NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isis video shows young boy beheading Syrian soldier near ancient city of Palmyra

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Isis video shows young boy beheading Syrian soldier near ancient city of Palmyra  Empty Isis video shows young boy beheading Syrian soldier near ancient city of Palmyra

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:40 pm

Isis has released a video showing a young boy beheading a Syrian soldier as it continues to abuse children for its gruesome brand of propaganda.The boy, whose age could not be confirmed, was filmed murdering the prisoner under the watch of an older militant near the captured ancient city of Palmyra.It was believed to be the first beheading by a child filmed by Isis, which has previously used minors to execute captives by shooting them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-video-shows-young-boy-beheading-syrian-soldier-near-ancient-city-of-palmyra-10397354.html

Back to top Go down

Isis video shows young boy beheading Syrian soldier near ancient city of Palmyra  Empty Re: Isis video shows young boy beheading Syrian soldier near ancient city of Palmyra

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:57 pm

Abusing children? I have no sympathy for that child - even a small child would know that cutting someone's head off is a bit ... well off really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Isis video shows young boy beheading Syrian soldier near ancient city of Palmyra  Empty Re: Isis video shows young boy beheading Syrian soldier near ancient city of Palmyra

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Abusing children? I have no sympathy for that child - even a small child would know that cutting someone's head off is a bit ... well off really.

I disagree and it is child abuse indoctrinating and brainwashing a child with such an ideology. If the child is wrongly made to believe it is perfectly acceptable and they are justified to decapitate, how will they know any different? They are not at an age of maturity yet to fully understand. The problem here is you have people from every walks of life who find what they are doing perfectly acceptable and justified by an extreme ideology.
Its very much brainwashing and child abuse.
It is also done for the shock factor, they want people to be angered they are manipulating children to commit violence.

Have a good evening Rags, may catch you later.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Abusing children? I have no sympathy for that child - even a small child would know that cutting someone's head off is a bit ... well off really.

Rags, these children have been brainwashed.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Sorry, I don't give a shit - they're monsters, and they deserve no sympathy at all.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Why? They have been brainwashed by the very people they trust: their parents and families.

Do you realise how easily children can be brainwashed?? Have you any idea, how easy it is to get a very young and innocent child to do what you want of them?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:06 pm

I don't believe in brainwashing, and I don't believe a child would cut someone's head off if they didn't want to do it. As far as I'm concerned, the kid is as evil as all the others.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't believe in brainwashing, and I don't believe a child would cut someone's head off if they didn't want to do it. As far as I'm concerned, the kid is as evil as all the others.

So you do not think anyone can influence anyone else?
You think people are not influence by charismatic people?
A child would easily cut off someone's head if they were convinced it was righteous and an act of a belief system centered around a God.
So we should by your reasoning lower the age of consent to have sex also lower the legal age limit for 12 year olds to drink, smoke, drive, vote work etc based on they must be competant to make their own decisions of what is right from wrong?
Is that what you are claiming that we should lower the age of competency and that we should treat children as adults?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:48 pm

In fact Rags I would like you to explain why even bother to have laws on minimum age if children are not very susceptible to outside influences like indoctrination and brainwashing?
Please elaborate and explain that surely when a 12 year old girl has sex with a man of 30 where rightly by law she has been raped, that to your logic it would not be rape because she has the competency to understand love with a 30 year old man, both physically and mentally? Surely you can argue in favour that 12 year old girls are not raped by 30 year old men because at that age to you they must be maturity wise competant to understand their actions? Are 12 year old girls not brainwashed by a 30 year old peadophile for example?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:52 pm

Isis video shows young boy beheading Syrian soldier near ancient city of Palmyra  CKIQ3rMWcAAfByD

A child from the Free Syria Army beheading a Syrian soldier.

They are part of the opposition forces we have helped train
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11353094/British-troops-to-start-training-Syrian-opposition.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:00 am

I see Sassy is trying to defend terrorism again based off a wrong done by the free Syrian army as if she can show an attempt to create normility here based on what some do, failing to understand what they have done is wrong also.
It is the worst apologist argument for extremism within Islam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:01 am

Why the hell does America think it is ok to train the Free Syria Army?

https://news.vice.com/article/learning-to-fight-like-an-american-at-the-free-syrian-army-training-camp

Don't they get it?  Assad, IS, Free Syria Army etc etc etc, they are all mad as a box of frogs, they are all committing crimes against humanity, they are all despicable.

There are some good guys in Syria, doctors, humanitarian aid people, but the groups fighting has descended into the pits of hell while the civilians pay the price.

That is why there is no solution to Syria, that is why we desperately need to help the refugees who cannot go back.

Last edited by sassy on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:02 am

Rags I am really trying hard to see how you cannot understand this! Children are probably the most easily influenced beings on the planet!
If you can't see how a child could be brainwashed and how easy it would be for them to be influenced by all their elders and their loved ones.....then well, I'm quite gobsmacked.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:05 am

eddie wrote:Rags I am really trying hard to see how you cannot understand this! Children are probably the most easily influenced beings on the planet!
If you can't see how a child could be brainwashed and how easy it would be for them to be influenced by all their elders and their loved ones.....then well, I'm quite gobsmacked.

I agree, they have been groomed, exactly the same way as a child is groomed by a paedophile.

Rags, when children are groomed for sex, they don't just have it done to them, they are groomed to think that doing sex acts themselves is normal and they are frightened not to do them. This is exactly the same. A child simply does not have the capablity to say no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:25 am

sassy wrote:Why the hell does America think it is ok to train the Free Syria Army?

https://news.vice.com/article/learning-to-fight-like-an-american-at-the-free-syrian-army-training-camp

Don't they get it?  Assad, IS, Free Syria Army etc etc etc, they are all mad as a box of frogs, they are all committing crimes against humanity, they are all despicable.

There are some good guys in Syria, doctors, humanitarian aid people, but the groups fighting has descended into the pits of hell while the civilians pay the price.

That is why there is no solution to Syria, that is why we desperately need to help the refugees who cannot go back.

Because the vast majority of the Free Syrian army does not behead its prisoners
Or commit rape on children.
Or keep sex slaves
Its that simple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:38 am

It's not like they haven't known for ages that the FSA commit atrocities, from 2012:

Atrocities in Syria show the rebels' true colours, and have given Assad a boost in the propaganda war

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2182572/Rebel-atrocities-Syria-rebels-true-colours-given-Assad-boost-propaganda-war.html#ixzz3gEa6sdXu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Google:

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC VIDEO 21+: free syrian army ...
www.liveleak.com/view?i=244_1344796488
12 Aug 2012 - Members of the free syrian army beheading a man in Aleppo ,Syria, because this man is a supporter of the current regime ( alassad regime).
But They Were Really Moderate Beheadings . . . | National ...
www.nationalreview.com/.../they-were-really-moderate-beheadings-andr...
30 Aug 2014 - The rebels who killed him were fighting for the Free Syrian Army, a rival group backed by the United States, and they went on to behead six ISIS ...
Syrian rebels use a child to behead a prisoner | Human ...
humanrightsinvestigations.org/.../syrian-rebels-use-a-child-to-behead-a-p...
10 Dec 2012 - The Free Syrian Army (FSA) brigade involved is apparently the Khalid ibn al-Waleed brigade. ... The second man is then beheaded by an adult.
21+ Brutal Beheading Execution Of Prisoner By 'Free Syrian ...
Video for beheadings by Free Syrian Army▶
www.firstpost.com › Topics › Place › Syria
WASHINGTON The United States and its allies carried out 31 air strikes against Islamic State militants in Syria ...
Brutal Beheading Execution Of Prisoner By 'Free Syrian Army'
shoebat.com/.../brutal-beheading-execution-of-prisoner-by-free-syrian-a...
Brutal Beheading Execution Of Prisoner By 'Free Syrian Army' *Warning Graphic*. By Ted on February 17, 2013 in.

There are NO good guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:46 am

OMG again sassy tries to now place the Free Syrian Army on a par with ISIS, when there is next to no comparrison at all.
Posting attrocities that are few and far beteen by the Free Syrian army is you attempting to place them on the same level as ISIS. The fact is ISIS are carrying out instructions to commit atrocities.
With the Free Syrian army it is isolated attrocities wrongly in revenge for attrocities carried out to their people.
I am thankful Obama is arming them to fight off ISIS. The Free Syrian army is not Hamas either, Hamas is more on a par with ISIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Syria dispatch: from band of brothers to princes of war
The Free Syrian Army began as a simple group of fighters battling Assad. But Ruth Sherlock, in Antakya, finds their mission is now making millions from bribery and extortion

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10485970/Syria-dispatch-from-band-of-brothers-to-princes-of-war.html

Anyone who thinks there are good fighters in Syria is deluded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:09 pm

I wonder if this can actually be a debate, where 3 counters have been just C&P and offer no case to compare the Free Syrian army to ISIS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:38 pm

sassy wrote:Syria dispatch: from band of brothers to princes of war
The Free Syrian Army began as a simple group of fighters battling Assad. But Ruth Sherlock, in Antakya, finds their mission is now making millions from bribery and extortion

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10485970/Syria-dispatch-from-band-of-brothers-to-princes-of-war.html

Anyone who thinks there are good fighters in Syria is deluded.

So the US funded FSA because they were against IS and there fore had to be the good guys. Now said good guys are no more than criminal gangs running riot and the only ones that suffer are the innocent civilians - again. Is that about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:43 pm

That's about it, but since that article was written FSA has begun to commit more and more atrocities. And as you say, it's the civilians who get it from them, IS and Assad. Truly another hell on earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:44 pm

sassy wrote:That's about it, but since that article was written FSA has begun to commit more and more atrocities.  And as you say, it's the civilians who get it from them, IS and Assad.  Truly another hell on earth.
In another situation funded by the west

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:48 pm

Nems wrote:
sassy wrote:That's about it, but since that article was written FSA has begun to commit more and more atrocities.  And as you say, it's the civilians who get it from them, IS and Assad.  Truly another hell on earth.

It is, do people think that IS just magiced up it's armaments?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:57 pm

So now a claim makes out that the whole Free Syrian is a criminal gang. You cannot make it up how the left try to make comparisons to where none exist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:59 pm

sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

I think the powers that be are incapable of learning from history.
We endlessly intervene and pick a side, fund them and then proceed to be shocked to bits when they again bite the hand that armed them.
That said I still Tony Blair should be shot for treason and if a stray bullet could hit Cameron we could declare a right result!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Nems wrote:
sassy wrote:

We endlessly intervene and pick a side, fund them and then proceed to be shocked to bits when they again bite the hand that armed them.
That  said I still Tony Blair should be shot for treason and if a stray bullet could hit Cameron we could declare a right result!

Absolutely, both so full of themselves and their self interest they don't give a damn about the refults of what they do, at home or abroad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Nems wrote:
sassy wrote:

That  said I still Tony Blair should be shot for treason and if a stray bullet could hit Cameron we could declare a right result!

The definition of irony.
Claiming criminality to arm people fighting Isis, who within them some have committed criminality, to then call for the murder of a Prime Minister using criminality.
Yeah learn history in regards to the French Revolution please.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Kind of agree with Rags tbh.

Not all brainwashing is the same. You cannot compare this form to sexual grooming.

All Muslim boys have to decapitate a sheep/goat around that age (for eating). I couldn't do it when I was 8. So my brother did it for me.

So there is something intrinsic within each child which makes one capable of doing things others can't, regardless of brainwashing/grooming.

Even under hypnosis, you can't or won't do things you wouldn't normally do.

Ignoring the brainwashing part is absurd beyond belief.
If you can make someone believe it is right to kill and they will be rewarded in some mythical after life then a child more than any is going to be susceptible to believing this is true.
All you are arguing off is a point of being able to kill, where not all people can, no matter the situation where this can happen even in war, which is a different focal point. Where a child can kill, it still has the choice and here it has been groomed to justify killing someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:52 pm

eddie wrote:Rags I am really trying hard to see how you cannot understand this! Children are probably the most easily influenced beings on the planet!

You think that cutting someone's head off is the result of "influence"?

Did you also excuse the killers of Jamie Bulger on the grounds that they were children?

I'm gobsmacked that anyone would have sympathy for a monster who cut someone's head off.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:54 pm

sassy wrote:

I agree, they have been groomed, exactly the same way as a child is groomed by a paedophile.

Rags, when children are groomed for sex, they don't just have it done to them, they are groomed to think that doing sex acts themselves is normal and they are frightened not to do them.  This is exactly the same.  A child simply does not have the capablity to say no.

They don't have the capability to say no when someone asks them to cut a person's head off? Do they not hear the screams of pain or something? Do they not see the blood?

I'm sorry, but I will not excuse anyone who does that on the grounds of their age or anything else.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

You think that cutting someone's head off is the result of "influence"?

Did you also excuse the killers of Jamie Bulger on the grounds that they were children?

I'm gobsmacked that anyone would have sympathy for a monster who cut someone's head off.

Yes it is influence.
You only see barbarity and why you think nbo child could do this when youi fail to understand how a child can be corruptible.
Like I say with your view and Zack children are responsiblew for being raped.
The killers of jamie bulger were children and we fucked them over by treating them as adults.
Your ability to sympathize is based on nothing you have ever exerinced
You are trying to claim a child is responsible for its actions and thus no child to you has ever been raped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Kind of agree with Rags tbh.

Not all brainwashing is the same. You cannot compare this form to sexual grooming.

All Muslim boys have to decapitate a sheep/goat around that age (for eating). I couldn't do it when I was 8. So my brother did it for me.

So there is something intrinsic within each child which makes one capable of doing things others can't, regardless of brainwashing/grooming.

Even under hypnosis, you can't or won't do things you wouldn't normally do.

Thank you Fuzzy.

Not only are some people excusing these monstrous children, but they're actually calling them victims!

My sympathies are entirely with the person who got his head cut off and his friends and family, not the revolting child who did it. He can rot as far as I'm concerned.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:01 pm

To prove your point Rags all you have to do is claim girls under age are not raped but consent to being molested? That is what you are implying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:02 pm

Why some people are introducing red herrings is a mystery to me.

I've said what I think about this disgusting child, and I stand by it. If he got killed in the "line of duty", I wouldn't shed a tear.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why some people are introducing red herrings is a mystery to me.

I've said what I think about this disgusting child, and I stand by it. If he got killed in the "line of duty", I wouldn't shed a tear.

We are taliking about responsibility here.
You claim children are responsible for their actions.
Thus no girl can claimed she has been raped to you, as they are of sound mind to know they are being groomed.
All you said is you treat children as adults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:07 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why some people are introducing red herrings is a mystery to me.

Thus no girl can claimed she has been raped to you, as they are of sound mind to know they are being groomed.

A child is responsible for their actions if they cut someone's head off. Why is that not clear to you? I've said it enough times. The kid is evil, and deserves no sympathy. Is that clear enough for you?

People talk about children as if they are complete idiots.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:09 pm

If a kid attempted to kill me, I'd kill him first if I could. I suppose you lot would just invite him to carry on and call him a "victim".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

A child is responsible for their actions if they cut someone's head off. Why is that not clear to you? I've said it enough times. The kid is evil, and deserves no sympathy. Is that clear enough for you?

People talk about children as if they are complete idiots.

People talk about children because children do not understand as adults do.
You think you are never influenced, of course you are and your arguments prove this.
The fact is you are treating children as idiots. You expect them to understand anything the same way as you
That is called being naive.
So what you are arguing for is for crminal responsibility to be reduced and that girls raped is now consentuial to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:If a kid attempted to kill me, I'd kill him first if I could. I suppose you lot would just invite him to carry on and call him a "victim".

That is self defence.
That is justifiable.
What is not justifiable is how you paint responsibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Why is Didge obsessed about girls being raped? This is a thread about a horrible child cutting someone's head off.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why is Didge obsessed about girls being raped? This is a thread about a horrible child cutting someone's head off.

Deflection posted to deflect when someone is losing an argument and badly losing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why is Didge obsessed about girls being raped? This is a thread about a horrible child cutting someone's head off.

Deflection posted to deflect when someone is losing an argument and badly losing.

You're the one changing the subject, not me. Try to stick to the point.

I'm not going to change my views on this. If the kid got blown up, that would be a good thing IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You're the one changing the subject, not me. Try to stick to the point.

I'm not going to change my views on this. If the kid got blown up, that would be a good thing IMO.

Nobody asked you to change your views.
Your views though blame girls being raped as responsible to you when they are of sound mind

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Rags have you got children?
I don't mean this in a patronising way, but until you have a child and live with them and raise them, then you cannot possibly know how you can make a child think how to "be" and how to "act"

How do you think children become racist?
Shall I tell you?
The parents (or similar) drum it into them daily, weekly, with every action and sound they make.

Children copy what they see and become a by-product of their environment.

I apologise if you think I'm being patronising but really, until you have walked in the shoes of someone (in this case being a parent) you simply cannot really "know" how a child operates.
And I know you're going to tell me it makes no difference whether you're a parent or not, and I'll tell you that it really, really, does.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:25 pm

eddie wrote:Rags have you got children?
I don't mean this in a patronising way, but until you have a child and live with them and raise them, then you cannot possibly know how you can make a child think how to "be" and how to "act"

How do you think children become racist?
Shall I tell you?
The parents (or similar) drum it into them daily, weekly, with every action and sound they make.

Children copy what they see and become a by-product of their environment.

I apologise if you think I'm being patronising but really, until you have walked in the shoes of someone (in this case being a parent) you simply cannot really "know" how a child operates.
And I know you're going to tell me it makes no difference whether you're a parent or not, and I'll tell you that it really, really, does.

Eddie, none of that makes a difference to me. I do not consider that cutting someone's head off is a "bit naughty" or the result of "influence" - it's murder, it's vicious, and it's cruel - no matter the age of the person who does it.

I'm sorry that I don't share your views on the "innocence" or "victimhood" of young murderers, but there you are.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Rags you're coming at this from an angle that is angry and I get it, I really do. Of those children cut the head off my other half I'd kill them or wish to see them dead.

But I'll go back to my question I asked:

How do you think a child racist is made?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:27 pm

I am sorry Rags that you treat girls as not as rape victims because you state responsibility in children when even worse you have no education onm the matter.
That is poor and you offer no reason but venegence of their actions

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:33 pm

I have no idea why you're both trying to change the subject in this manner.

I've said what I think, and I won't change my mind.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I have no idea why you're both trying to change the subject in this manner.

I've said what I think, and I won't change my mind.

No subkect has been changed, we are talking about responsibility with children.
You think they should be treated as adults.
Nobody expects you to change from being backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next