NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDL Member In Facebook Race Debate With 12-Year-Old Niece Before Sulking 'I'm Deleting You Bye'

Go down

EDL Member In Facebook Race Debate With 12-Year-Old Niece Before Sulking 'I'm Deleting You Bye' Empty EDL Member In Facebook Race Debate With 12-Year-Old Niece Before Sulking 'I'm Deleting You Bye'

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:23 pm

A member of the English Defence League threatened to delete his 12-year-old niece on Facebook after she challenged his bigoted views on race and Islam.Wayne Knight posted an expletive-ridden and grammatically ambiguous status update on July 12 saying, "Fuck Camer.oron... fuck Islam... fuck Cockton Hill Garage... Fuck Helen Goodman... Fuck all the none believers... B.A.A.I".

HTML5 video is not supported!
It is unclear what, if any, event led to Knight's outburst about the Prime Minister, Goodman, who is a Labour MP for Bishop and Cockton Hill garage, but his niece did not think it was justified.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/14/edl-member-threatens-to-delete-niece-on-facebook_n_7790822.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Back to top Go down