NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One year later, cop who used fatal chokehold on Eric Garner can’t wait to patrol the streets again

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One year later, cop who used fatal chokehold on Eric Garner can’t wait to patrol the streets again Empty One year later, cop who used fatal chokehold on Eric Garner can’t wait to patrol the streets again

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:07 am

It’s been one year since NYPD officers tackled and placed an illegal chokehold on Eric Garner, leading to the man’s death, and the officer who applied the lethal maneuver is still on a desk assignment waiting to get back on the the streets, the New York Daily News reports. Daniel Pantaleo, 30, who leaped onto Garner’s back and placed his forearm around the struggling man’s throat, has received so many death threats that his Staten Island home is still guarded by around the clock by fellow police officers.

ADVERTISEMENT
Garner was involved in an altercation with New York City police July 16 last year after one officer claimed he was selling cigarettes illegally. A struggle ensued resulting in Garner’s death and leading to massive protests in New York and across the country as part of #BlackLivesMatter. A New York City medical examiner ruled Garner’s death a homicide, the result of  Pantaleo’s chokehold and “the compression of [Garner’s] chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police.” Despite the homicide determination a Staten Island grand jury voted not to indict Pantaleo in Garner’s death leaving the deceased man’s family furious.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/one-year-later-cop-who-used-fatal-chokehold-on-eric-garner-cant-wait-to-patrol-the-streets-again/

Back to top Go down

One year later, cop who used fatal chokehold on Eric Garner can’t wait to patrol the streets again Empty Re: One year later, cop who used fatal chokehold on Eric Garner can’t wait to patrol the streets again

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:09 am

But he was doing something that was illegal, therefore it was ok to kill him. Don't be a hypocrite, doing something illegal equates to ok with authorities killing you in your book.

Back to top Go down

One year later, cop who used fatal chokehold on Eric Garner can’t wait to patrol the streets again Empty Re: One year later, cop who used fatal chokehold on Eric Garner can’t wait to patrol the streets again

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:16 am

sassy wrote:But he was doing something that was illegal, therefore it was ok to kill him.  Don't be a hypocrite, doing something illegal equates to ok with authorities killing you in your book.

What on earth are you going on about.
This man was not a terrorist trying to murder people.
Not only that there was no evidence he was seeling illegal cigs.
You really are the worst apologist for terrorism.

Not only are you an apologist you wish to also ruin threads with your tantrums and ranting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:24 am

No, no Didge, he was doing something illegal, he had to die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:28 am

sassy wrote:No, no Didge, he was doing something illegal, he had to die.

Really, I have never advocated that something illegal warrants death.

However terrorists have no such distinction, they deserve a death sentence.

Seems you cannot tell the difference.

Anything else apologist for terrorism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:30 am

Good grief, your ability to fool yourself is incredible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:34 am

sassy wrote:Good grief, your ability to fool yourself is incredible.

And sassy has no answer she resorts to her immature pathetic insults.

Run along and allow the intelligent people to debate, there is a good dear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:36 am

Oh dear, are you getting cross?  Of course you have said an illegal act warrants death.  The fact you can fool yourself into thinking you haven't shows your self deception.  It's there for all to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:38 am

sassy wrote:Oh dear, are you getting cross?  Of course you have said an illegal act warrants death.  The fact you can fool yourself into thinking you haven't shows your self deception.  It's there for all to see.

Cross?

With a woman with the mentality of a two year old, so easily brainwashed with hate towards Jews?
No I said terrorism deserves death, not something illegal.
Now its clarified for you.

Now run along and play with your suicide vests and fantacize about murdering innocent people whilst shouting allah akbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:40 am

My, you must think that all the Irish that fought against Britain and were classed as terrorists should have been shot in the back. That's right isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:44 am

sassy wrote:My, you must think that all the Irish that fought against Britain and were classed as terrorists should have been shot in the back.  That's right isn't it?

Yes any irish that fought against the British with terrorism should have been shot.
It would have lessened the war where many British troops had their hands tied behind their back by incompetant people who had idiotic views like you. We even knew who most of these terrorists were and refrained from ordering their executions.
Its wet fish like you that hinder conflicts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:45 am

Lets go and shoot the Irish then, would you like to hand over any you know that supported the IRA?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:46 am

sassy wrote:Lets go and shoot the Irish then, would you like to hand over any you know that supported the IRA?

We are not at war with the IRA anymore.

The Real IRA yes and yes I would hand them over as they are murderers and killers with terrorism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:53 am

Oh, so we aren't, that's because we talked to them, even though we classed them as terrorist..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:57 am

sassy wrote:Oh, so we aren't, that's because we talked to them, even though we classed them as terrorist..

Yes we came to a peace process which disgusted me, how we allowed terrorists who have links to killing and have never admitted their guilt then become MP's.
This is a far cry from where Mandela wnated reconcilliation
It seems you cannot tell the difference and the British sadly bowed to pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:25 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:Oh dear, are you getting cross?  Of course you have said an illegal act warrants death.  The fact you can fool yourself into thinking you haven't shows your self deception.  It's there for all to see.

Cross?

With a woman with the mentality of a two year old, so easily brainwashed with hate towards Jews?

Now run along and play with your suicide vests and fantacize about murdering innocent people whilst shouting allah akbar

That is a despicable thing to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Cross?

She is an apologist for terrorism.
I think its very appropiate.
I even posted a video that is abusing children with promoting suicide bombing.
Comments from sassy?
Zero
You may pander to apologists of terrorism, I do not.

Last edited by Cuchulain on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:51 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

I even posted a video that is abusing children with suicide bombing.
Comments from sassy?
Zero

Who the bloody hell do you think you are?!
You go to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:54 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I even posted a video that is abusing children with suicide bombing.
Comments from sassy?
Zero

You go to far.

Someone who does not suffer fools like you Nems
I am only getting started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:56 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

You go to far.

Do you know what they say about those that don't suffer fools?
They must find solitude unbearable.

You are pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:58 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Do you know what they say about those that don't suffer fools?
They must find solitude unbearable.

You are pathetic

And you are a hypocritcal slimey worm.
A short while ago at every opportunity you were tring to instigate war with sassy, so please spare me your fake outrage.
Now sliver back off to flappy, where you are in good company and have a good old bitch, which is what you do best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Hey guys, if we can't pull this thing back on topic, I'm locking it up.

One year later, cop who used fatal chokehold on Eric Garner can’t wait to patrol the streets again Zorro1
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:22 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Cross?

Didge I have to agree with nems to be fair.
That comment was an insensitive thing to say given the current climate of terrorism.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:42 pm

Cuchulain wrote:It’s been one year since NYPD officers tackled and placed an illegal chokehold on Eric Garner, leading to the man’s death, and the officer who applied the lethal maneuver is still on a desk assignment waiting to get back on the the streets, the New York Daily News reports. Daniel Pantaleo, 30, who leaped onto Garner’s back and placed his forearm around the struggling man’s throat, has received so many death threats that his Staten Island home is still guarded by around the clock by fellow police officers.

ADVERTISEMENT
Garner was involved in an altercation with New York City police July 16 last year after one officer claimed he was selling cigarettes illegally. A struggle ensued resulting in Garner’s death and leading to massive protests in New York and across the country as part of #BlackLivesMatter. A New York City medical examiner ruled Garner’s death a homicide, the result of  Pantaleo’s chokehold and “the compression of [Garner’s] chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police.” Despite the homicide determination a Staten Island grand jury voted not to indict Pantaleo in Garner’s death leaving the deceased man’s family furious.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/one-year-later-cop-who-used-fatal-chokehold-on-eric-garner-cant-wait-to-patrol-the-streets-again/

He shouldn't be allowed back on the beat. He killed a man using an illegal choke hold and for that he should have been drummed out the force. The victin of a choke hold doesn't have to die simply becuase when retrained like that they will pass out quite quickly and all resistance will stop. Release the choke hold and cuff him and he will recover instead of dying.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:45 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Didge I have to agree with nems to be fair.
That comment was an insensitive thing to say given the current climate of terrorism.

Was it unfair Eddie?
Given the fact Sassy and others excuse what is actually going on through the indoctrination of Palestinian children growing up to believe and glorify in their own deaths through sucidie bombing I think my point may have been harsh but harsh for a very valid reason.The fact is you have seen for yourself how even in this country they are distributing videos that glorify martydom for children. What sort of message is that portraying?JUst think about on what scale that is happenningin the Palestinian terrritories where children are growing up being taight the most intense hate for Jews, where they are through the use of a religious belief thinking it is acceptable to take thier own life to murder others. That they are willing to destroy families through martydom.

In any of these arguments do you ever see Sassy condemn any of this? In fact at every turn she avoids the issue and never condemns it.So my words may have been harsh but they point to the fact she will excuse a massive problem that is going on, where not only children but adult Palestinians are being taught their own families and lives are second to their cult of death. This is the Islam they are being taught, how a child is taught to accept their mother murdering people and killing herself in the process is what their deity demands of them which will above all other things the easiest way into heaven. Think about this for a minute, how peoples own lives are second to an afte life they cannot prove exists and how willingly they give up their lives.This is a very dangerous belief system, where a child can lose their own mother and glorify in their murdereus action beliveing such evil is rewarded.

So was my point harsh?

Yes

Was it incensitive?

No, not when I do not see condemnation where groups like Hamas are indoctrinating people and even worse children to believe this. Notwhen she actively supports a vile group like Hamas This is why I say and you have the evidence there that they place civillians in harms way as cannon fodder. They have no care for the sanctity of life. They build no bomb shelters, they command people to stay when warned and even if the people flee when warned of an attack by Israel, they have no bomb shelter to seek refuge from because Hamas wants to ensure civillians die. A group that cares for its people provides places of saftey. People fail to see how Hamas and other Islamic extremist groups play on the religious belief of Martydom. I mean do you want me to show many suicide bombers they glorify and honour for what they have done.

So my words may have been harsh but they had purpose, because I am sick and tired or people excusing the  hate and violence being taught by Hamas and excusing this all the time. Where instead they actively support them.Now you have my reasons and I am sick to death of this being excused by Sassy and ignored at every turn, as she is so brainwashed with hate for Israel she ignores all of this. At least you see me condemn Israel for wrongs. This though is not confined to just Hamas, there is other extremist groups out there and they all justify their actions through the religion itself.

I will start a thread in exactly whatis going on with what they are being indoctrinated on so you can see for yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:23 am

Even if you have very personal reasons for feeling another poster has been "brainwashed" it was still a very insensitive thing to say.
I do agree with many of the points youve put across but I don't think sassy agrees with, or condones, terrorism (I know that no one here does).
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:31 am

eddie wrote:Even if you have very personal reasons for feeling another poster has been "brainwashed" it was still a very insensitive thing to say.
I do agree with many of the points youve put across but I don't  think sassy agrees with, or condones, terrorism (I know that no one here does).

Well again I disgaree Eddie

I have asked her to condemn Hamas many times and its practices.
She fails every time.
If someone is actively supporting this, where she tries to defend them by claiming armed resistance to occupation, then they clearly are not condemning but supporting.
Maybe you can point out any posts where she has, because I have never seen it.

maybe I am sick and tried of the defense of such a group, that openly uses children as cannon fodder for its propganda machine. That is what disgusts me the most. That they actively place children to protect their weapons. They then glorify them as martyrs for they themeselves sentencing these children to death, placing them in harms way, to garner world sympathy.
I thus make no apology for what I said or retraction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:45 am

Point being missed by a mile Im afraid. Sassy or any poster doesn't have to justify themselves to Didge or anyone else.
All Didge has is his opinion same as everyone else. Now what ever has or hasn't passed between Sassy and I there is no justification for calling her a terrorist.
If you sit and read this board it is all Didge cut and pasting and telling everyone they are too stupid to debate with him and either issuing threats or insults.
My question stands who the hell does he think he is?
Look how many people don't post nearly as much if at all
Didge isn't clever well read or learned, he is rude and arrogant and killing this place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:55 am

Nems wrote:Point being missed by a mile Im afraid. Sassy or any poster doesn't have to justify themselves to Didge or anyone else.
All Didge has is his opinion same as everyone else. Now what ever has or hasn't passed between Sassy and I there is no justification for calling her a terrorist.
If you sit and read this board  it is all Didge cut and pasting and telling everyone they are too stupid to debate with him and either issuing threats or insults.
Didge isn't clever well read or learned, he is rude and arrogant and killing this place.

And you miss the point I do not have to justify myself to you Nems
My question stands why are you not here to debate?
In fact out of the last week shall we count up how many posts you debated or were fighting?
Cut and paste, how many posts do you want me to show where there is none and countless my own views?
This is what I find most pathetic a woman who shares little views but only comes here to start.
I will happily challenge you on many debates and lets see if you want to put your money where your mouth is as to who is well read and learned Nems.

Are you willing to take that challenge?

I will happily allow the Admin team to judicate, even though at least 3 of them are at oddss with me.

So you all talk, or do you want to accept the challenge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:59 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:Point being missed by a mile Im afraid. Sassy or any poster doesn't have to justify themselves to Didge or anyone else.
If you sit and read this board  it is all Didge cut and pasting and telling everyone they are too stupid to debate with him and either issuing threats or insults.

In fact out of the last week shall we count up how many posts you debated or were fighting?
Cut and paste, how many posts do you want me to show where there is none and countless my own views?
This is what I find most pathetic a woman who shares little views but only comes here to start.
I will happily challenge you on many debates and lets see if you want to put your money where your mouth is as to who is well read and learned Nems.

I will happily allow the Admin team to judicate, even though at least 3 of them are at oddss with me.

Didge you didn't even duck as it went over your head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:02 am

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Didge you didn't even duck as it went over your head.

HA HA HA HA HA

All buff and bluster and full of hot air.
You back down so easily its pathetic.
Run along love you are not fooling people you have a long track record for this kind of bullshit.
Stop wasting my time you pathetic immature child and grow the fuck up.

Now you been told either sulk and cry or grow some backbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:16 am

Just noticed the only person online across the water is?

Nems

ha ha ha ha.

Yeah I mean since I left its died of death and that now most have come over here to debate.

How does she account why most are posting here again?

Some pepople really must think harder because its very easy to catch then out

Seems the evidence is pointing to the fact that Nems is in fact Miss Pinocchio.

Do not worry Nems, one day you will turn into a real girl.

Laughing

Lets sing along with Nems.....lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:22 am

eddie wrote:Even if you have very personal reasons for feeling another poster has been "brainwashed" it was still a very insensitive thing to say.
I do agree with many of the points youve put across but I don't  think sassy agrees with, or condones, terrorism (I know that no one here does).

Eddie, really don't worry about it, because yet again he is just showing himself up and proving that he never reads anything.

He really isn't worth a moments thought.   It's a moment wasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:25 am

sassy wrote:

Eddie, really don't worry about it, because yet again he is just showing himself up and proving that he never reads anything.

'no Hamas should not be training children, no Israel should not be training children'.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t10505-intense-campaign-by-hamas-s-military-wing-to-recruit-youths-for-its-summer-camps#205100

He really isn't worth a moments thought.   It's a moment wasted.

"Should not" is not condemning
"No, you should not post here", that is not me condemning you.
Like I said she cannot condemn

See what I mean, she cannot come to say "its wrong" that "Hamas be brought to justice for child abuse".

"I condemn Hamas for using children as human shields and they be brought to justice for war crimes"

Its not hard to say.

I still await a condemnation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:47 am

How about Didge says 'I condemn Israel for using Palestinian children as human shields, kidnapping them and torturing them in Israeli prisons', because that has all been proved.

One year later, cop who used fatal chokehold on Eric Garner can’t wait to patrol the streets again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQthHwoGTYlxzN6PYh9gtc-7JaLSZtchlp8LXR0TSQwfeqSi8pOcA

One year later, cop who used fatal chokehold on Eric Garner can’t wait to patrol the streets again Human%20shield%202

Hamas can't and don't use children as shields, it would be pointless, because they know Israel place no worth on the life of a Palestinian child and would shoot anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:53 am

sassy wrote:How about Didge says 'I condemn Israel for using Palestinian children as human shields, kidnapping them and torturing them in Israeli prisons', because that has all been proved.

One year later, cop who used fatal chokehold on Eric Garner can’t wait to patrol the streets again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQthHwoGTYlxzN6PYh9gtc-7JaLSZtchlp8LXR0TSQwfeqSi8pOcA

One year later, cop who used fatal chokehold on Eric Garner can’t wait to patrol the streets again Human%20shield%202

Hamas can't and don't use children as shields, it would be pointless, because they know Israel place no worth on the life of a Palestinian child and would shoot anyway.

Both pictures show why sassy is gullible
First picture no guns are pointed at the child and the door is open with nobody in the car. There is no threat to the child. He is not a human shield then.

Second picture he is not even in front of the soldier in fact the soldier is protecting him. If he was a human shield he would be standing up in front of the soldier.
That is what you cally Pallywood Sassy and you buy it.
So I am not going to condemn The IDF protecting people

So again Sassy fails to condemn hamas, she comes out with some illogical claim.
We know hamas places wepons in civillian areas.
They build no bomb shelters and command civiilains to say after being warned.
They glorify those that die as suicide bombers and teach children to hate the Jews.
The evidcence is stacked against you and like i said you cannot even bring yourself to condemn them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:54 am

What more proof do I need?

Sassy is a hamas supporter, there is no two ways about it as she just tried to excuse them yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:55 am

So, you are not going to condemn Israel then? More waffle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:57 am

BTW, the top picture came from the Daily Mail

One year later, cop who used fatal chokehold on Eric Garner can’t wait to patrol the streets again Israel+using+Child+as+Human+Shield+on+Vehicle+with+Telegraph+page

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:02 am

sassy wrote:So, you are not going to condemn Israel then?   More waffle.

I have condemned Israel.

I have condemned them for operation Hannibla, I think this is a war crime and the Officer involved should be brought to justice.
See not difficult

Thank you for proving my point that you cannot condemn Hamas and as seen by the other thread you are evern trying to justify terrorist acts off Mandela who committed sabotage. What you are saying is murder is acceptable with a just cause, accept the people of Gaza have no just cause. The Arabs started the war b y not accepting Israel and continuing a conflict, where Hamas has vowed to wipe out the Jews.
So Nems was saying I was out of order to call you a terrorist, seems Nems was very mistaken, as clearly you are backing terrorism through your arguments.

Seems Nems owes me an apology

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:03 am

sassy wrote:

Pallywood

Even an idiot can see they are protecting him, if he was a shield he would be puished in front of them

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:08 am

You truly are mental and not worth another second of my time.  Yep, you protetc someone my blindfolding them, tying their hands behind their back, putting them in front of you and firing around them.  It was seen by journalists dickhead, which is how they got the photos.

The child in my avatar, the 13 year old Israeli settlers abducted and burnt alive just over a year ago.

On ignore now, waste of breath, your last brain cell has stopped functioning.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:11 am

Really and truly, I keep saying this - nobody is condoning or supporting killing innocents!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:12 am

eddie wrote:Really and truly, I keep saying this - nobody is condoning or supporting killing innocents!

Oh yea, Didge is, throw a stone and you should be shot in the back and kicked while you are dying, he said so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 am

sassy wrote:You truly are mental and not worth another second of my time.  Yep, you protetc someone my blindfolding them, tying their hands behind their back, putting them in front of you and firing around them.  It was seen by journalists dickhead, which is how they got the photos.

The child in my avatar, the 13 year old Israeli settlers abducted and burnt alive just over a year ago.

On ignore now, waste of breath, your last brain cell has stopped functioning.

He is a prisoner.
He thus cannot escape, but if you wish him to be a human shield you stand him up in front of you, not down by your side against a wall.
It shows you know nothing opf combat.

Now if you had shown known links of convictions that I know of actual events I would and have condemn individuals of the IDF, where they have been convidted of crimes. Again I will repeat here I condemn these criminal acts and the criminals who committed them

But you never did, you used pallywood with pictures

Oh funny how you place me on ignore when you refuse to condemn Hamas.

Busted, you are a terrorist supporter and now Nems has no defence for you

I gave you the opportunity and at every turn you actually tried to justify terrorism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:15 am

eddie wrote:Really and truly, I keep saying this - nobody is condoning or supporting killing innocents!

I have given her an opportunity to.
Look at the other thread about talking with terrorists and see how she tries to justify murder of a just cause around Mandela, who never killed anyone and is thus comparing South Africa to Gaza, which is a joke.
In other words she is trying to justify terrorism.
If you fail to see that, then I cannot help you but again not once has sassy condemned hamas but deflect onto me about the IDF who I do condemn when they do wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:42 am

Cuchulain wrote:

Look at the other thread about talking with terrorists and see how she tries to justify murder of a just cause around Mandela, who never killed anyone and is thus comparing South Africa to Gaza, which is a joke.
If you fail to see that, then I cannot help you but again not once has sassy condemned hamas but deflect onto me about the IDF who I do condemn when they do wrong.

What an absolute load of nonsense. This is just another one of your smear campaigns that you come up with when you can't have your way or you are being seriously challenged. You tell lies and make things uo about people all the time branding them this that and the other.

You claim to have some qualifications in human behaviour but you can't see that hectoring and harrasing someone constantly to say the words you want them to say just doesn't work.

No-one has condoned the firing of rockets, shells or missiles or the use of children in wars - it's just something you are trying to convince others that they do.

Behave yourself
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:59 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What an absolute load of nonsense. This is just another one of your smear campaigns that you come up with when you can't have your way or you are  being seriously challenged. You tell lies and make things uo about people all the time branding them this that and the other.

You claim to have some qualifications in human behaviour but you can't see that hectoring and harrasing someone constantly to say the words you want them to say just doesn't work.

No-one has condoned the firing of rockets, shells or missiles or the use of children in wars - it's just something you are trying to convince others that they do.

Behave yourself

Oh move along Hamas supporter, you are just as culpable and the same when questioned on the methods used by Hamas.
When I bring up the charter you try to deny its still viable, yet they daily call for the destruction of Israel and through the last conflict.
All the evidence is there and yet you refuse to acknowledge this.
That makes the pair of you apologists to terrorism.
You can try to worm out of all you like but I am not going to sit by when two left wing extremists try to argue off Mandela as a justication for murder and violence as seen on another thread on two completely different conflicts. Not only this trying to compare SA to Gaza which has no comparrison, ignoring it has been from the start the Arabs who were the aggressors never recognising Israel. At every turn she has failed to respond to my questions and even argued off armed ressiatance under occupation, even though Gaza is not occupied. I can read between the lines and I have seen many BDS supporters be advocates of hamas.
You can try and excuse it all you like but Hamas is an appalling organisation that uses children as cannon fodder to garner world sympathy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next