NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi police accused of choking unarmed man to death with flashlight

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mississippi police accused of choking unarmed man to death with flashlight Empty Mississippi police accused of choking unarmed man to death with flashlight

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:39 am

Stonewall police chief denies claims made by attorney for family of Jonathan Sanders, who suffered fatal injuries during an altercation with police officer

State officials in Mississippi are investigating the death of an unarmed black man who was killed in a physical struggle with a police officer, according to authorities. Jonathan Sanders suffered fatal injuries during an altercation with white officer Kevin Harrington on Wednesday night, in the small town of Stonewall, in the eastern part of the state.

Related: The Counted: people killed by police in the United States in 2015 – interactive

Several local media outlets reported that J Stewart Parrish, an attorney for Sanders’s family, said Harrington pulled Sanders from a horse and choked him to death with a flashlight. Parrish did not respond to an email or phone message on Friday. But Stonewall police chief Michael Street denied the attorney’s allegations, telling the Guardian the two men had engaged in what he termed “a fight” without weapons after Sanders voluntarily stepped down from a horse-drawn buggy.

“We won’t know until the autopsy is over what was the actual cause of death,” said Street. “But there was no flashlight used to choke anybody – that’s false. And there were no shots fired by either man, there were no weapons at all, and he was not dragged off a horse.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/mississippi-police-accused-of-choking-unarmed-man-to-death-with-flashlight/

Couple of points here.

1) Why was he even stopped?

2) How did he die?

3) Did the officers use the controversial choke hold?

4) Southern State again. Unarmed Black man dies. White Police Officers.

Back to top Go down

Mississippi police accused of choking unarmed man to death with flashlight Empty Re: Mississippi police accused of choking unarmed man to death with flashlight

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:04 pm

A non story at the moment, we don't know enough.

Back to top Go down

Mississippi police accused of choking unarmed man to death with flashlight Empty Re: Mississippi police accused of choking unarmed man to death with flashlight

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Odd, that a person dies whilst committing no crime which involves the Police. Not sure how that constitutes as a non-story. Maybe you can express this to the media.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Odd, that a person dies whilst committing no crime which involves the Police. Not sure how that constitutes as a non-story. Maybe you can express this to the media.

We don't know why he was stopped, we don't know why he was struggling with the officer, we don't know the cause of death.
Why should I say anything to the media? You are the one that thinks its newsworthy.
All I said was we don't know enough about what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:38 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Odd, that a person dies whilst committing no crime which involves the Police. Not sure how that constitutes as a non-story. Maybe you can express this to the media.

We don't know why he was stopped, we don't know why he was struggling with the officer, we don't know the cause of death.
Why should I say anything to the media? You are the one that thinks its newsworthy.

Yes we do know why he was stopped due to no lights on the horse carridge of which there is no requirement in the US.
We know he died through a situation with the Police.
We know he is black and the officers are white, from a state where people have a history of racism, that places more belief in a confederate flag more than the flag of the united states.
You again need to explain why you think an unarmed black man who has committed no crime was stopped by the Police and ended up dead.
There is a questioned to be asked if there was an altercation and the choke hold had been used.
No allyou are doing is trying to deny any discussion on the matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:02 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yes we do know why he was stopped due to no lights on the horse carridge of which there is no requirement in the US.
We know he died through a situation with the Police.
We know he is black and the officers are white, from a state where people have a history of racism, that places more belief in a confederate flag more than the flag of the united states.
You again need to explain why you think an unarmed black man who has committed no crime was stopped by the Police and ended up dead.
There is a questioned to be asked if there was an altercation and the choke hold had been used.
No allyou are doing is trying to deny any discussion on the matter.

Ah right so as the man is black and the cop white you are assuming it was a racially motivated incident.
We don't have enough facts yet to know what happened, you making assumptions is meaningless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:07 pm

So you do not think it could have nay relevance that a black man is stopped by the Police for no valid reason breaking no law by white officers?
What do you need to understand Nems in regards to black people being wrongly steroptyped as criminals for being black?
I have enough empireical evidence found with the US of such similar occurances to rightly question if this is racially motivated. More so now that the man is dead.
Again allyou seem to attempting to do is shut down any discussion on the matter, which I am not surprised being as many white people cannot understand the problem of racism coming from such a positon they never come close to facing such racial prejudice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:23 pm

Cuchulain wrote:So you do not think it could have nay relevance that a black man is stopped by the Police for no valid reason breaking no law by white officers?
What do you need to understand Nems in regards to black people being wrongly steroptyped as criminals for being black?
I have enough empireical evidence found with the US of such similar occurances to rightly question if this is racially motivated. More so now that the man is dead.
Again allyou seem to attempting to do is shut down any discussion on the matter, which I am not surprised being as many white people cannot understand the problem of racism coming from such a positon they never come close to facing such racial prejudice.

Didge all I said was we don't know enough to say for certain what happened. Not every cop is guilty not every black man is innocent. That is my opinion on this and you endlessly cut and pasting every incident involving a white cop and a black suspect doesn't make you an authority on US institutionalised racism. What you have is an opinion, know what opinions are like arseholes everyone has one. Now put down your bluff your way in research methods book and get over yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:31 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:So you do not think it could have nay relevance that a black man is stopped by the Police for no valid reason breaking no law by white officers?

Didge all I said was we don't know enough to say for certain what happened. Not every cop is guilty not every black man is innocent. That is my opinion on this and you endlessly cut and pasting every incident involving a white cop and a black suspect doesn't make you an authority on US institutionalised racism. What you have is an opinion, know what opinions are like arseholes everyone has one. Now put down your bluff your way in research methods book and get over yourself.

I have never claimed every cop is guilty or every black person is innocent. In this case there is absolutely no evidence he is guilty through admission in the article itself from the Police. That is the first point you are missing.

So you are ignoring a problem straight away here. If no crime has been committed or any outsatnding warrant for the man, why was he stopped? This you are ignoring, which is a fundemental problem found within Policing espcially in the Southern State. Where again you are ignoring a history of a State more so than most that has never accepted the defeat during the American civil war. You only have to look at the recent news of how many will cling to a belief over a Confederate Flag representing the sybol of their state. A flag which for all intents and purpose represents slavery and the denial of freedom. Many grow up in this state through generations of blaming blacks for this defeatand why racism is found to be rife in the State

So it is easy to show your thinking is limited due to a lack of understanding of a problem so readily found in the Southern United States. Again I have countless empireical evidence to show of this problem found in the US. All you are doing is offerig nothing to refute anything I am saying.

I refer you to my first point.

Why was he stopped?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:34 pm

I refer you to my point we don't bloody know Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:36 pm

Nems wrote:I refer you to my point we don't bloody know Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So you cannot answer a siple question.

There is enough evidence found in what has been stated by the Police to question why he was stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:40 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:I refer you to my point we don't bloody know Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

There is enough evidence found in what has been stated by the Police to question why he was stopped.

OK go on
Why was he stopped?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

OK go on
Why was he stopped?

I have told you why he was stopped.
Poor sterotype of black people seen because of their skin colour as criminals.
There is no other explanation.
Second, did you know his family witnessed the event?
That he actually had a light on the horse buggy?
That his family claim his last words were “Let me go. I can’t breathe.” ?
That the Police have killed at least 550 people this year with many of them being unarmed or having mental illnesses?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:54 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

OK go on
Why was he stopped?

I have told you why he was stopped.
No you haven't you have quoted why the article says he was stopped
You weren't there, you don't know why the cop stopped him really

Poor sterotype of black people seen because of their skin colour as criminals.
Poor?! Why is it poor? Far more blacks than whites in custody?
Whether they should be or not is another story, as I said before institutionalised racism

There is no other explanation.
Yes there is - loads

Second, did you know his family witnessed the event?
Where does it say that ?
They witnessed it an did nothing yeah right

That he actually had a light on the horse buggy?
Did he? How do you know that?
That his family claim his last words were “Let me go. I can’t breathe.” ?
Really ? and yet they did nothing? Yeah right

That the Police have killed at least 550 people this year with many of them being unarmed or having mental illnesses?

That's a generalisation.
I havent changed my opinion that we don't know enough of what really happened yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Yes I have stated why he was stopped, because he was black. You do not want to explore this possibility and why? Because you are white failing to understand the racial problems in the US.

Point two is incorrect, there is more whites in custody than there is blacks. There is more blacks per percentage of the population. Many blacks are incarerated for drugs, even though the most prolific users are white, but lets ignore these facts it is well documented there is a massive disparity on arresting and sentencing of blacks based on the same crimes. So you base the view it is acceptable to  sterotype all black people as criminal based off that some are in priosn. That just further proves my point on how some white people like yourself have utterly no comprehension of racism and that your thought process is one dimenisonal.

No crime had been committed, so you say there is loads of other explanations, even though you have offered up none.

Parrish told several local media outlets that Harrington pulled Sanders from a horse and choked him to death with a flashlight. Parrish told the Guardian on Friday that allegation had come from relatives who live beside the site of the struggle and witnessed it.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/10/mississippi-death-unarmed-black-man-jonathan-sanders

Yet they did nothing? Two armed officers, are you having a bubble bath over the recent issue's of blacks being shot by the Police? This is what I mean about your train of thought here is so lacking understanding the fear many black people have of the Police when so many unarmed black people have been shot.

Also:

Jonathan Sanders suffered “some kind of asphyxiation” during an altercation with white officer Kevin Harrington on Wednesday night, in the small town of Stonewall, in the eastern part of the state, said the attorney, J Stewart Parrish.

Which goes to my original point on whether they used a choke hold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:48 pm

Stopped because he was black is your opinion. My opinion is let's wait and see what other facts emerge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:57 pm

I think you are right to this extent didge, the man died in the hands of the police. In law they have the doctrine of res ipsa loquitur (Latin for "the thing speaks for itself")--the idea that infers responsibility from the very nature of an incident, in the absence of direct evidence on how any defendant behaved. This is a criminal incident, but clearly the police need to respond.

However, all is not lost. There is a tape. We are waiting for it as we speak.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:I think you are right to this extent didge, the man died in the hands of the police.  In law they have the doctrine of res ipsa loquitur (Latin for "the thing speaks for itself")--the idea that infers responsibility from the very nature of an incident, in the absence of direct evidence on how any defendant behaved.  This is a criminal incident, but clearly the police need to respond.

However, all is not lost.  There is a tape.  We are waiting for it as we speak.

Indeed Quill. Points can be easily seen from the minimum facts we have been provided.
One thing we know for sure that is an innocent black man again died at the hands of the Police.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:02 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I think you are right to this extent didge, the man died in the hands of the police.  In law they have the doctrine of res ipsa loquitur (Latin for "the thing speaks for itself")--the idea that infers responsibility from the very nature of an incident, in the absence of direct evidence on how any defendant behaved.  This is a criminal incident, but clearly the police need to respond.

However, all is not lost.  There is a tape.  We are waiting for it as we speak.

Indeed Quill. Points can be easily seen from the minimum facts we have been provided.
One thing we know for sure that is an innocent black man again died at the hands of the Police.

Where does it say he has no record?

How do you know what he died of? It could have been a pre existing condition?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Never said he had no record, but he had no warrant.
Of course he does have a charge of small possession of cocaine, which goes back to my point on the disparity of how blacks are arrested and chaged.
Well lets see shall we Nems what the pathology report states.
My money is on being asphyxiation through a choke hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:26 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Of course he does have a charge of small possession of cocaine, which goes back to my point on the disparity of how blacks are arrested and chaged.

You said he was innocent - which would imply he had never committed a crime

yes let's wait for the autopsy

after all I have been saying wait for info all along

We got you there in the end dodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:31 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

OMG possession of a small amount of cocaine. Which again backs my view how the laws on drugs are wrong and the disaprity on blacks being arrested for this compared to whites.
So I am correct on the night in question he had committed no crime, that makes him innocent. Justbecause someone has been arrested before does not make them guilty of anything on the night in question plus the officer did not know of this previous arrest. It shows you are not reading the articles Nems.
So you still miss the point of why he was stopped and still offer no reason.
Seriously read the links before stating absurd points.
We know he is dead and based on the witness testimony I am happy to claim here and now he died of a chokke hold. So yeah lets wait for the autopsy and then wtach you eat humble pie Nems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:33 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

OMG possession of a small amount of cocaine. Which again backs my view how the laws on drugs are wrong and the disaprity on blacks being arrested for this compared to whites.
So I am correct on the night in question he had committed no crime, that makes him innocent. Justbecause someone has been arrested before does not make them guilty of anything on the night in question plus the officer did not know of this previous arrest. It shows you are not reading the articles Nems.
We know he is dead and based on the witness testimony I am happy to claim here and now he died of a chokke hold. So yeah lets wait for the autopsy and then wtach you eat humble pie Nems.

Why should I do that dodge?
All I ever said was wait for more info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:35 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Why should I do that dodge?
All I ever said was wait for more info

To guage points from the case and discuss the topic, as how else can you until you read them?

DOH

So points need to be discussed.

Why was he stopped, no crime had been commited.

I will allow that point to sink in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Well Nebbich I will add the biggest point here

The most fundemental point here you miss, is that if the officer had not stopped the man, of which there was no reason to do so, he would still be alive. The consequences of the officer stopping him, led to his death.
Hence why itis very important to question why he was stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Non story... we know that overwhelming majority of police are white... so is this race card always going to be pulled everytime a black person dies in police incident?

More white people die during police incidents every year in the USA.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Non story... we know that overwhelming majority of police are white... so is this race card always going to be pulled everytime a black person dies in police incident?

Except there is lots of empireical evidence to show racism does happen within the US Police force.
Regessives always deny the facts, because they ignore the fact blacks face inequality in the US, mainly because they do not want equal rights for blacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:48 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Well Nebbich I will add the biggest point here

The most fundemental point here you miss, is that if the officer had not stopped the man, of which there was no reason to do so, he would still be alive. The consequences of the officer stopping him, led to his death.

What's a Nebbich?

Mississippi police accused of choking unarmed man to death with flashlight 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Well Nebbich I will add the biggest point here

What's a Nebbich?

Mississippi police accused of choking unarmed man to death with flashlight 2190311264

colourless; inconsequential person.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:57 pm

More whites die in police incidents every year in the USA although as blacks and whites are responsible for about half the crime each, you would expect the death numbers to be more 50/50...

And when you consider that a police officer is many times more likely to be assaulted and/or shot at or killed by a black then you have to suspect that blacks are treated with a much more light treatment overall than whites...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

What's a Nebbich?

Laughing

you shouldn't put yourself down so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:02 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

you shouldn't put yourself down so

lol is that all you can come up with Nebbich?
Try harder next time Nebbich.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Non story... we know that overwhelming majority of police are white... so is this race card always going to be pulled everytime a black person dies in police incident?

Only because there are more white people.  There are only 13% blacks, and two-thirds of them have been accosted by cops.  

So, yes.  We're going to keep talking about it, tommy. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Only because there are more white people.  There are only 13% blacks, and two-thirds of them have been accosted by cops.  

Don't you think America should do something about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:09 pm

I see you want to talk about % now but let's remember that blacks are responsible for 50% of the crime in the USA so will be the target of half the police response actions.

So police deal with blacks about half their time and whites the other half of their time and whites die in significantly more police incidents than blacks.

You would expect this figure to be more €50/50 or if racist white police then blacks significantly higher deaths as a result of police incident.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Nems wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Don't you think America should do something about it?

Yes, that's what the talking is all about. You can't just order the waves to stop. It's a long process.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I see you want to talk about % now  but let's remember that blacks are responsible for 50% of the crime in the USA so will be the target of half the police response actions.

So police deal with blacks about half their time and whites the other half of their time and whites die in significantly more police incidents than blacks.

You would expect this figure to be more €50/50 or if racist white police then blacks significantly higher deaths as a result of police incident.

The police deal with blacks much more, tommy.  Probably 95% of black males have been stopped and harassed by police at some point in their life. They are literally hounded in the ghettos--even the term "hounded", comes from turning the hounds on the black man.  Do recall that the old "high-sheriff and police (ridin' after me)" were the old white foremen and field bosses of the plantations of slavery.

Old habits are hard to break.  We are seeing that in these news stories today.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:56 pm

No, police spend about half their time dealing with blacks and the other dealing with whites in response to crime.

And more whites die every year from police incidents.

If you Are saying that police spend more time dealing with blacks than whites then this figure is even more shocking that so many more whites than blacks die every year in police incidents.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No, police spend about half their time dealing with blacks and the other dealing with whites in response to crime.

If you Are saying that police spend more time dealing with blacks than whites then this figure is even more shocking that so many more whites than blacks die every year in police incidents.

Police in the country were started out of the tradition of the field bosses. They existed in the beginning, and they still exist today to harass black males.

Is it right? If you were shot at by the Nazis during WWII, did that make them right?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No, police spend about half their time dealing with blacks and the other dealing with whites in response to crime.

The above fails to factor anything and is the worst methodology I have come across.
How many were killed in gun battles?
How many unarmed?
How many with mental health issue's?

I could go on the list is endless but you look at numbers Tommy and come to the most absurd conclusions, which falls at the first hurdle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:13 pm

Considering that blacks are much more likely to attack or kill a police officer and more whites die during police incidents although police deal with blacks about 50% of their time and whites about 50% of their time you would expect many more blacks to be killed in incidents... especially as it is claimed how nasty and racist all these majority white police are... but just not the case at all!!!

White die more!!!

But nobody is concerned about the high rate of white deaths by police...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Considering that blacks are much more likely to attack or kill a police officer and more whites die during police incidents although police deal with blacks about 50% of their time and whites about 50% of their time you would expect many more blacks to be killed in incidents... especially as it is claimed how nasty and racist all these majority white police are... but just not the case at all!!!

White die more!!!

But nobody is concerned about the high rate of white deaths by police...

Again you are not factoring anything and just going off stats.
That is just very bad methodology.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:23 pm

Just going off "stats"...!!!???

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Just going off "stats"...!!!???

lol!

And when you pull up Tommy's errors, he resorts back to being immature.

Oh well

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:26 pm

I do think America (or some states) are racist, but, just want to,pick up on Tommy's point which was overlooked....
Aren't most cops white? Wouldn't that make it highly probable that most people killed by cops, would be killed by a white cop?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:31 pm

eddie wrote:I do think America (or some states) are racist, but, just want to,pick up on Tommy's point which was overlooked....
Aren't most cops white? Wouldn't that make it highly probable that most people killed by cops, would be killed by a white cop?

The point being missed is not that some people die at the hands of the Police Eddie, but how some die at the hands of Police. There are cases of whites being killed by the Police that do not have a racial element but
certainly has an element of foul play. It is the manner around the deaths.
Again going off stats alone will tell you very little

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:31 pm

I'm giving stats and dodge tries to say that it is wrong to just look at the stats (facts)!!!

No doubt he would prefer to go off of made up waffle with no factual basis whatsoever...!!!???

lol!

The truth must be wrong because the truth is not "correct"...

Unbelievable!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:33 pm

True Eddie... and the police deal with whites half their time and blacks half their time... but many more whites are killed during police incidents!!!

If the majority white police force was so racist then you would expect many more blacks to be killed than whites!!!

Especially as blacks are many times more likely to attack police and to even kill police!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Sorry can anyone please translate the gibberish Tommy just posted please?

@ Eddie, another point you even made why it would be different will be based from state to state, where you even correctly say some states are racist. So we have some factors here and the cases of where people have been shot by Police and the manner of how they happened. Hence why going off stats alone will give you no idea as seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:50 pm

The only stats you need to know is that although police are spending half their time dealing with blacks and half dealing with whites, many more whites die during police incidents than blacks.

Seems these white police hate white people much more than blacks...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next