NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man admits washing child's mouth out with soap

Go down

Man admits washing child's mouth out with soap Empty Man admits washing child's mouth out with soap

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:57 pm

A man washed a child's mouth out with soap after the youngster swore at him and tried to kick an old man's walking stick, a court heard.
Ryan Birtwell, 23, spotted the six-year-old's behaviour in a park near his home and confronted him.
Birtwell had seen the boy kick an elderly man's cane and told him to stop - but the youth told him to "f*** off" and called him a "gay boy", a court heard. Birtwell then walked into a nearby shop and bought a three pack of soap and pinned the boy down and stuck a bar in his mouth.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11728375/Man-admits-washing-childs-mouth-out-with-soap.html

Back to top Go down

Man admits washing child's mouth out with soap Empty Re: Man admits washing child's mouth out with soap

Post by eddie Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:01 pm

My dad did this to me when I was younger for swearing, I think?

It's not really a nice thing to do but it stopped me doing it.
Within his earshot, anyway....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Man admits washing child's mouth out with soap Empty Re: Man admits washing child's mouth out with soap

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:04 pm

Should do it to all the little darlings that use foul language it might stop them .

I like what the judge said too .

All Ryan was trying to do was teach the little boy some manners. Unfortunately, manners are in short supply nowadays."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Mmm Alfi is a little apple that didn't fall far from the tree isn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:28 pm

Have a confession lol. When my kids were little there was something that tasted really nasty you put on nails to stop biting them. If one of my kinds was foul mouthed, which only happened a few times, the next meal we had I would put a tiny bit on their fork. They would spit the first mouthful of food out and say it tasted awful. I would then say that saying nasty things changed your taste buds, so if they wanted food to taste nice, they had to speak reasonably.

Me Bad!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Hahahahahaha well like I said, my dad did it to me.

My dad also made me smoke some of his cigarette to "put me off" I said it was disgusting and he gave me some liquorice to take the taste away, which I love!

It never stopped me smoking though - I grew up and smoked like a trouper.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:22 pm

carbolic soap tastes nice lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down