NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site's running slowly and at times has been inaccessible

4 posters

Go down

Site's running slowly and at times has been inaccessible Empty Site's running slowly and at times has been inaccessible

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:16 pm

I'm letting Forumotion know we're having trouble, please bear with me Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Site's running slowly and at times has been inaccessible Empty Re: Site's running slowly and at times has been inaccessible

Post by eddie Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:25 pm

I read that post about a year and a half ago now...I've sent this message in a bottle, it was quicker.

Site's running slowly and at times has been inaccessible 2794048296
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Site's running slowly and at times has been inaccessible Empty Re: Site's running slowly and at times has been inaccessible

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:34 pm

Seems to be a bit better a t t h e m o m e n t ! Site's running slowly and at times has been inaccessible M156_TIRED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:46 pm

It keeps giving me a black screen I think i may have jinxed the site when registered ooops Site's running slowly and at times has been inaccessible 3986371719

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:36 pm

Laughing Out Loud wrote:It keeps giving me a black screen I think i may have jinxed the site when registered ooops Site's running slowly and at times has been inaccessible 3986371719

Cool No, it's all across Forumotion today -- even their help forum is running slow.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Slow...screen switches...pop-ups...disconnects...pop-up jumps (so can't hit the 'X' to close)...Slow, slow, slow...lapses (creates typos)...page folding (can't reach 'X')...and my constant companion: "ADVERTISING IN 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 SECONDS..." blink!

Let's see, anything else you might want to tell 'em about?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 am

Site slow again!!!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:17 am

I t

c e r

t a i n

l y

i s

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:49 am

Jeez its doing my head in!! Shocked
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:52 am

Yep, think I'm gonna do something a bit more productive!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:59 am

Mine always runs perfect early morning, slows down as time goes on.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:08 am

nicko wrote:Mine always runs perfect early morning,   slows down as time goes on.

Im a bit like that meself! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Why do all the buttons, lights and PM disappear when you enable Adblock? Anyone know?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Laughing Out Loud wrote:It keeps giving me a black screen I think i may have jinxed the site when registered ooops Site's running slowly and at times has been inaccessible 3986371719

Cool No, it's all across Forumotion today -- even their help forum is running slow.

They need to pay the bill i reckon Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Sorry Quill I don't use Adblock?
Can't remember how I got rid of the pop ups, think Dean on flap told me, but it wasn't Adblock
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Laughing Out Loud wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

They need to pay the bill i reckon Razz

Sounds like it. Adblock is a subroutine of Firefox. I've gone through Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox, and Firefox is the worst. Gotta switch back to Chrome, I guess.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:40 pm

eddie wrote:Sorry Quill I don't use Adblock?
Can't remember how I got rid of the pop ups, think Dean on flap told me, but it wasn't Adblock

I'm not sing it either. Because it wipes out half the site. But then it gives me all these ads.

Think I get rid of Firefox. Maybe another browser has a better ad blocker.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:44 pm

Tbh I never got on with Firefox

I'm on IE
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:50 pm

I've tried all three. Everyone kept saying move on to chrome, then move on to Firefox. Now I've had all three, and I believe IE ain't that bad.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:I've tried all three.  Everyone kept saying move on to chrome, then move on to Firefox. Now I've had all three, and I believe IE ain't that bad.

Yes me too. Didn't like Firefox and chrome was annoying
I'm a tad lazy when it comes to computer stuff and will generally stick with what I know even if it's not the best.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down