NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

police allow ISIS flag on london streets

4 posters

Go down

police allow ISIS flag on london streets Empty police allow ISIS flag on london streets

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Police have been criticised for failing to arrest a man who was seen wandering near Big Ben draped in an Islamic State flag.

The man was photographed walking past a group of Scouts outside the Houses of Parliament as he wore a large Isis flag on his back. He was carrying a small child on his shoulders, who was waving a smaller flag in their hand.

from..... http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/police-criticised-for-not-arresting-man-carrying-isis-flag-near-parliament/ar-AAcBbnI

the kid should have been taken by social services
and HE should have been thrown off the top of the nearest tower block Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

police allow ISIS flag on london streets Empty Re: police allow ISIS flag on london streets

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:51 pm

“Wearing, carrying or displaying of an emblem or flag, by itself, is not an offence unless the way in which, or the circumstance in which, the emblem is worn, carried or displayed is such as to cause reasonable suspicion that the person is a supporter or member of a proscribed organisation.

“While support of and membership of ISIS is unlawful it is not a criminal offence to advocate the creation of an independent state.”

That deserves a prize:

police allow ISIS flag on london streets Latest?cb=20111224102416
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

police allow ISIS flag on london streets Empty Re: police allow ISIS flag on london streets

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:53 pm

it deserves a revolution.....

why....how...do we allow the open display of an enemy flag on our streets

the man CLEARLY MUST be a sympathiser, ergo he IS the enemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:it deserves a revolution.....

why....how...do we allow the open display of an enemy flag on our streets

the man CLEARLY MUST be a sympathiser, ergo he IS the enemy

I don't see another way to read it. Anybody walking around with an ISIS flag and getting his kid to carry one around supports ISIS. That nonsense about "supporting the creation of an independent state" has nothing to do with his support of ISIS, which the officer himself admits is against the law.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:56 pm

Wearing, carrying or displaying of an emblem or flag, by itself, is not an offence unless the way in which, or the circumstance in which, the emblem is worn, carried or displayed is such as to cause reasonable suspicion that the person is a supporter or member of a proscribed organisation.

I would say that being draped in a flag should cause reasonable suspicion that the man is a supporter of a proscribed organisation really.

The police are sometimes very spineless when it comes to that kind of thing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:59 pm

they are scared witless and to the point of impotence by those who would immediately scream "wacist"

I'll leave it to others to decide who they would be.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:01 pm

I hope there is a backlash - against the police. These people have killed Brits, and I'm tired of a blind eye being turned against these monsters. I hope this is not dropped.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:03 pm

The enemy within... they constantly tell us what their aims are and our spineless politicians tell us it is "only a few" And "it's nothing to do with Islam"... and our pc shackled police are instructed to allow it all as they must not upset the Muslims...

Cnuts, the lot of them!!!

We need to start removing the threat wherever it arises and however we can by any means.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:08 pm

The police never learn do they? We need a mass protest at their spineless behaviour.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:10 pm

and the good people of britain wonder why te R/W have the level of support they do, the only surprise is that it isnt higher

but then the R/W are thick and have useless leaders

they focus on all the wrong things and expend their energy on them thus alienating too many people

like gay issues...
like attacking the vulnerable in our own society
like supporting a dog eat dog economy
like destroying social justice

instead of concentrationg on things like

rerwriting foreign policy
sorting out the "immigration problem"
health tourism, and other financial impacts
and dealing robustly and indeed savagely if needed with those foreigners who attack, support attacks etc on us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:35 pm

victorismyhero wrote:and the good people of britain wonder why te R/W have the level of support they do, the only surprise is that it isnt higher

but then the R/W are thick and have useless leaders

they focus on all the wrong things and expend their energy on them thus alienating too many people

like gay issues...
like attacking the vulnerable in our own society
like supporting a dog eat dog economy
like destroying social justice

instead of concentrationg on things like

rerwriting foreign policy
sorting out the "immigration problem"
health tourism, and other financial impacts
and dealing robustly and indeed savagely if needed with those foreigners who attack, support attacks etc on us.

I support all the bits highlighted.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Ah, of course this had to descend to Muslim and liberal bashing ... first off, a LOT of Muslims hate ISIS and have far more reason to do so than anybody from the West does. http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/12/why-Muslims-hate-terrorism-more.html

And does anybody honestly think there'd be an outpouring of support from the left for someone who is obviously supporting ISIS and carrying its flag around in public -- and making his kid do the same? Has there been anything like that before?

If that's really, truly true, I have to say, you British -- your left is not like our left. police allow ISIS flag on london streets 2347854014
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:40 pm

Well I'm not bashing Muslims, I'm bashing the police. This has really annoyed me!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:48 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Police have been criticised for failing to arrest a man who was seen wandering near Big Ben draped in an Islamic State flag.

The man was photographed walking past a group of Scouts outside the Houses of Parliament as he wore a large Isis flag on his back. He was carrying a small child on his shoulders, who was waving a smaller flag in their hand.

from..... http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/police-criticised-for-not-arresting-man-carrying-isis-flag-near-parliament/ar-AAcBbnI

and HE should have been thrown off the top of the nearest tower block Evil or Very Mad

He should have been at the very least arrested for that. If it's a crime tp go and support this evil mob elsewhere then it's a crime to support them on our streets - surely.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:49 pm

At the very least this should have been an arrest for sec 5 public order, causing harassment, alarm or distress...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Ah, of course this had to descend to Muslim and liberal bashing ... first off, a LOT of Muslims hate ISIS and have far more reason to do so than anybody from the West does. http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/12/why-Muslims-hate-terrorism-more.html

And does anybody honestly think there'd be an outpouring of support from the left for someone who is obviously supporting ISIS and carrying its flag around in public -- and making his kid do the same? Has there been anything like that before?

If that's really, truly true, I have to say, you British -- your left is not like our left. police allow ISIS flag on london streets 2347854014
clearly SOMEONE promotes/controls policy which emasculates the police so effectively????

and its not "Muslim bashing" ...or liberal bashing come to that (though they deserve to be Razz )

It is , if anything

problem causing, trouble making, financially damaging foreigner bashing......

NOW I mean that quite specifically....NOT "general foreigner bashing" , since many and quite likely most, are good and usefull members of our society

what angers me is that the dross are NOT dealt with appropriately, who, by their actions taint ALL foreigners in the un critical eye of the R/W idiot and end up costing the nation a fortune.

this is what I meant by the R/W being led by idiots, having policy produced by idiots and idiotically focussing on ALL the wrong things.....

the L/W are as bad of course, being clueless as to how to run anything , let alone a country.....

hells bells the left are so left that their vision of the "ideal society" is a dystopian nightmare of total freedom PROVIDED you stick to the "official" ideal of what constitutes freedom
they are (in their deepest form) so warped they want animals to be give "human rights" FGS....

me...I consider freedom to be do as you will...with one caveat.....dont harm anyone or impose on anyone elses reasonable expectations of rights doing it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:58 pm

No dissenters on this thread. That's very unusual. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:Police have been criticised for failing to arrest a man who was seen wandering near Big Ben draped in an Islamic State flag.

He should have been at the very least arrested for that. If it's a crime tp go and support this evil mob elsewhere then it's a crime to support them on our streets - surely.

arrested ...and thrown off the top of the nearest tower block

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:03 pm

It's the disloyalty which pisses me off - disloyalty to the citizens of this country who are pissed off with twats like this sauntering around flaunting their support for murderers who kill Brits, and the spineless nature of the police and/or the Government to stand up to them.  

I don't want to hear about "freedom", I want to hear more about how these people are told in no uncertain terms to get out or get with the programme.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Not quite victor... the left don't allow any criticism of those troublesome foreigners because it might reflect badly on the others while the right wing call for action on those troublesome foreigners but this Is then misrepresented as a call for all foreigners to be acted against...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Not quite victor... the left don't allow any criticism of those troublesome foreigners because it might reflect badly on the others while the right wing call for action on those troublesome foreigners but this Is then misrepresented as a call for all foreigners to be acted against...

I suggest the right wing get better PR people then, becasue tghis is NOT what I perceive.
besides...the R/W have other issues that should not exist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:14 pm

Absolutely mental that the police did not arrest him! What the hell were they (not) playing at!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:18 pm

well sassy it fits the pattern

the police are scared of taking any action in cases like this because of years of L/Wpolitical interference in police matters

just as in rotherham
as in when the dont arrest pikeys for numerous crimes

and of course they know full well that its pointless as the left infiltrated prosecution service will simply not prosecute...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:18 pm

You only have to look back at the disgraceful behaviour of the authorities in allowing the systematic abuse of white British children by Muslim gangs to see what I say is true...

With the lefties allowing it so as to not let the Paki Muslims look bad and anyone else calling for it to be dealt with being labeled as far right neo Nazi racists and against ALL Paki Muslims and foreigners.

This just allowed more of the same...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:22 pm

The police made the mistake of not moving those extremists in Luton on when they demonstrated at a homecoming parade, and they have made yet another similar mistake. When are they going to understand what people here want? Sometimes you just have to choose a side instead of sitting on the fence bleating about "freedom" and "the law".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:37 pm

This is where I think European freedom of expression laws are wrongheaded. In the U.S., this guy would be allowed to parade down the street with his ISIS flag and we'd rely on what we always do -- condemnation.

Situations like this one are what come when you mess with that principle too much, I think.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:40 pm

Where else in the world would a countries police allow such disrespect being shown at such a home coming event of fallen heroes...!?

I'm sure the vast majority of our police are decent people doing an excellent job in difficult circumstances and are deserving of admiration and praise... and I'm sure that the police on that day would have been fighting back hard against their inner feelings of wanting to 'deal' with those bastards in the way they truly deserved...

This shows how disciplined they are on one hand... which is a credit to them... but it also shows how 'they were just following orders' as well...!!!

And we know where we heard that 'just following orders' stuff before...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down