NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The good night and good morning thread

+18
'Wolfie
Syl
Miffs2
HoratioTarr
stardesk
Cass
Major
Victorismyhero
nicko
Original Quill
SEXY MAMA
Tommy Monk
eddie
Raggamuffin
captain
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
22 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

They used to be a thread called this on other forums where posters weary from the days debate would sign of globally so to speak

And as i am planning on hitting the sack very shortly after My dinner  (been up since 3:30am ) i thought what the hell

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:40 am

Night all, yawns getting too much to ignore!

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:57 am

Night folks, tomorrow is another day.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:14 am

Morning all. No snow here yet.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:16 am

nicko wrote:Morning all.  No snow here yet.

Good morning, it's 15 past midnight where I am Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:51 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:Morning all.  No snow here yet.

Good morning, it's 15 past midnight where I am Smile

Good morning Mr no Backbone, have sent you a pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:05 am

Right, things to do.

But just remember people DIDGE KNOWS EVERYTHING, HE MUST BE OBEYED, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL MAKE HIS MENTAL STATE WORSE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:11 am

sassy wrote:Right, things to do.

But just remember people DIDGE KNOWS EVERYTHING, HE MUST BE OBEYED, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL MAKE HIS MENTAL STATE WORSE.

Post reported

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Can we please keep from insults guys?
Let's have a day where none of us insult someone else.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:59 pm

Right have stayed longer than I should

Night all and have a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:29 pm

Night all, off to Dad's tomorrow for the night, so better hit the sack, it's been really funny lol

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:20 am

Morning campers.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:21 am

Morning Nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:20 am

Morning all! Should be getting ready to meet my mum for lunch and shopping but.....
Still in pjs drinking tea Sleep
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:27 pm

Right have a good evening everyone, may catch you later or tomnorrow

Have fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:07 am

Right really am going this time lol

Night all and no hard feelings Ben, its just debate

All the best one and all

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:17 am

Didge wrote:Right really am going this time lol

All the best one and all

Yeah, fuck you and the horse you rode in on, Pilgrim ... The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 1366281442

Not seriously, you are correct, it really is just debate. But if I didn't feel anything about it and get stirred up about it, I'd consider myself dead on the inside.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:25 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

All the best one and all

Yeah, fuck you and the horse you rode in on, Pilgrim ...  The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 1366281442

Not seriously, you are correct, it really is just debate. But if I didn't feel anything about it and get stirred up about it, I'd consider myself dead on the inside.

Good Morning, is what we normally say in the UK, but if that is good morning I am concerned how and what horses has to do with it

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:30 am

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

All the best one and all

Yeah, fuck you and the horse you rode in on, Pilgrim ...  The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 1366281442

Good Morning, is what we normally say in the UK, but if that is good morning I am concerned how and what horses has to do with it

It's a Texas thing, and what we might be inclined to say at 1:30 a.m. -- which it is here Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:32 am

Yeah, I'm staying up late -- it's MLK weekend, y'all Smile I'm planning to let everyone know how passionately Dr. King felt about income inequality come the actual holiday. Brace yourselves ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:37 am

That is tomorrow Martin Luther King day, of which I am very much aware of, but he is just one of many people who were inspirational. The saddest part is that it was only a few decades ago and you will still segregating black people in mass numbers from school, cafes etc

Not something to be proud of and this man lost his life to madness and was not the kindess person in regards to Islam either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:39 am

Didge wrote:That is tomorrow Martin Luther King day, of which I am very much aware of, but he is just one of many people who were inspirational. The saddest part is that it was only a few decades ago and you will still segregating black people in mass numbers from school, cafes etc

Not something to be proud of and this man lost his life to madness and was not the kindess person in regards to Islam either.

Well, he was a man, not an ideal, and you have to learn how to understand people as being flawed before you can get past that and appreciate the ideals they stood for.

Otherwise we'll continue to bash the likes of Gandhi, Mandela and Jefferson for their flaws, all the while completely missing the point of their legacies.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:50 am

Morning all, got up to about 1inch of snow. Young cat never seen snow, stood on step astonished before gingerly putting paw on it, then jumped a foot in air as she felt it. Old cat went out, dug a hole and wee'd in it. Both now jumping and skidding in it.
makes me laugh
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:53 am

nicko wrote:Morning all,   got up to about 1inch of snow.   Young cat never seen snow,   stood on step astonished before gingerly putting paw on it, then jumped a foot in air as she felt it. Old cat went out, dug a hole and wee'd in it.  Both now jumping and skidding in it.
makes me laugh

I love how pets react to snow! My mom's dog was delighted, she kept running around in it, big grin -- it was great Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:58 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:That is tomorrow Martin Luther King day, of which I am very much aware of, but he is just one of many people who were inspirational. The saddest part is that it was only a few decades ago and you will still segregating black people in mass numbers from school, cafes etc

Well, he was a man, not an ideal, and you have to learn how to understand people as being flawed before you can get past that and appreciate the ideals they stood for.

Otherwise we'll continue to bash the likes of Gandhi, Mandela and Jefferson for their flaws, all the while completely missing the point of their legacies.

You really failed to grap any of my point did you..

That you have to celebrate someone murdered who thought for civil rights only a few decades ago
I call that embarressing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:01 am

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

You really failed to grap any of my point did you..

That you have to celebrate someone murdered who thought for civil rights only a few decades ago
I call that embarressing

We start from where we are.

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 4uif

Don't get too cocky Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:59 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yeah, I'm staying up late -- it's MLK weekend, y'all Smile I'm planning to let everyone know how passionately Dr. King felt about income inequality come the actual holiday. Brace yourselves ...

The first black man to make us realise that pro-black DOES NOT mean anti-White

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:39 pm

Well have a good evening everyone, seem to have lost the flavour to debate tonight after some real absurd views made.

All the best everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:42 pm

Night all, see you all tomorrow

All the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:33 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Good_m10

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:43 am

Good morning FTL, all the other lazy sods are still in bed!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:46 am

nicko wrote:Good morning FTL,    all the other lazy sods are still in bed!

Morning Nicko, wish I was there too The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Sleep10 but I have to go to work.  Have a good day x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:46 pm

Night everyone or in the case of some have a good day

Have fun

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:50 am

Right, night all again

We see a constant theme by the left, lying and inventing falsehoods, making unfounded claims not made and then passing them off as if people will not notice and this is done to deligitimise posters. Even the latest post after I have informed them they are on ignore has even further fabrications.

As seen I will deal with each in a different way who do so, and in the case tonight they have been sent to Coventry til the end of Feb until they learn

All the best everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:44 pm

All the best everyone

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:41 am

Didge wrote:All the best everyone

Night

Night Didge.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:13 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:All the best everyone

Night

Night Didge.

Night Irn

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:43 am

Good morning all
Had a funeral yesterday of an old friend, taken too soon really.
A talented, almost genius, musician, who was also a fantastic transvestite and put on a bloody good show with his Mr Bizzaro act.
Spent many a night with him, jamming, painting our nails and discussing his love of food.

Going to miss him. But what a celebration of his life that funeral was!!
A real emotional day yesterday.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:24 pm

eddie wrote:Good morning all
A talented, almost genius, musician, who was also a fantastic transvestite and put on a bloody good show with his Mr Bizzaro act.
Spent many a night with him, jamming, painting our nails and discussing his love of food.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Eddie Sad x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:53 pm

feelthelove wrote:
eddie wrote:Good morning all

Thank you FTL xx
He really was a huge character and so many people's lives were touched by him X
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:19 pm

eddie wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Thank you FTL xx
He really was a huge character and so many people's lives were touched by him X

He sounds wonderful The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Hug11 x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:17 pm

Right am off out.
So have a wonderful evening to all in the UK

A great day to those in the rest of the world

Fancy that an afternoon without hardly any talk of Muslims or Asylum seekers.

That must be a first for a while..

All the best everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Didge wrote:Right am off out.
So have a wonderful evening to all in the UK

A great day to those in the rest of the world

Fancy that an afternoon without hardly any talk of Muslims or Asylum seekers.

That must be a first for a while..

All the best everyone

Have a lovely evening Didge, take care I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:41 pm

And so to bed

night folks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:46 pm

Right have a good evening everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:20 am

Well that's me for tonight so handing over to the early morning shift to carry on with the debates.

Night all Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:25 am

Night Irn, sleep the sleep of the just lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:36 am

Night night, sleep calls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:21 am

Night all, busy day tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:21 am

Night all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next