NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120 out of 166 members have made less than 15 posts!!!

+4
veya_victaous
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

120 out of 166 members have made less than 15 posts!!! - Page 2 Empty 120 out of 166 members have made less than 15 posts!!!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

a large percentage of them have made no posts..... Smile

this place must attract shy people... Smile

Back to top Go down

120 out of 166 members have made less than 15 posts!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 120 out of 166 members have made less than 15 posts!!!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:52 am

still seems so very strange 75% of the forum post nothing and don't delete their accounts, who could possibly gain by just having numbers of posters who don't post.?

Back to top Go down

120 out of 166 members have made less than 15 posts!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 120 out of 166 members have made less than 15 posts!!!

Post by Eilzel Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:59 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

really!!!!

Yes. Have you ever looked this up at say, Flap?

They can't, they have both been banned from Flap for years Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:04 am

Eilzel wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yes. Have you ever looked this up at say, Flap?

They can't, they have both been banned from Flap for years Laughing

are you talking with your mouthfull, your thai lady boy won't be happy... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:27 am

now did HF go by choice
Cause I was just thinking what the fuck am i gonna do about that last post Les PM if you want it deleted.

the cuckoo has flown the coop
beam me up
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:31 am

veya_victaous wrote:now did HF go by choice
Cause I was just thinking what the fuck am i gonna do about that last post Les PM if you want it deleted.

beam me up

Why wouldn't it have been by choice? I've seen horrible things said to HF as well, and nobody lifted a finger ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:34 am

Thanks veya, but leave it. He's gone, and it can stand as a reminder of the kind of man he is.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:36 am

yeah...in the main in response to posts like the above to eil

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:40 am

I've seen HF and VOD being harassed daily on here by several people. It's ganging up and it's not good. I know HF over-reacted, but I think that's because nobody says a word when others start on them. Ben even had a go at me for objecting to what Sassy said.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:44 am

over reacted my ass...its a well scripted act

he does it with astounding regularity and impeccable timing

I could have told you as soon as he turned up how it would go...

he even uses the same script each time....

first its anti gay, then its chemo
then its attack an individual and then whinge when he gets the same back....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I've seen HF and VOD being harassed daily on here by several people. It's ganging up and it's not good. I know HF over-reacted, but I think that's because nobody says a word when others start on them. Ben even had a go at me for objecting to what Sassy said.

Oh do give it a rest, they had been saying vile things to Les for WEEKS. And we know them, we know how vile they are, we know how they build up to being viler and viler, we know what to expect. We know the depths they will sink to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:46 am

I mean ...come on ragga do you think the graveyard thread was just an innocent thread that happened to "occur to him"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:46 am

mentor wrote:over reacted my ass...its a well scripted act

he does it with astounding regularity and impeccable timing

I could have told you as soon as he turned up how it would go...

he even uses the same script each time....

first its anti gay, then its chemo
then its attack an individual and then whinge when he gets the same back....

Exactly, it's like watching a re-run. He builds up with digs and slyness until he pretends he's being got at, then comes out with the filth he wanted to come out with in the first place. When he first joined he said something about my daughter, realised he was in trouble and shut up for a while until he thought he could get away with it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:47 am

mentor wrote:I mean ...come on ragga do you think the graveyard thread was just an innocent thread that happened to "occur to him"?

Yea, like we didn't know what that was about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:47 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I've seen HF and VOD being harassed daily on here by several people. It's ganging up and it's not good. I know HF over-reacted, but I think that's because nobody says a word when others start on them. Ben even had a go at me for objecting to what Sassy said.

Oh do give it a rest, they had been saying vile things to Les for WEEKS.   And we know them, we know how vile they are, we know how they build up to being viler and viler, we know what to expect.  We know the depths they will sink to.

Er ... you give it a rest - and the others too. I've been posting here for ages now, so don't give me the "we" crap. I'm a member here and I'm entitled to say what I think too. I know I'm in a minority, but that never stopped me before, and it won't stop me now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:now did HF go by choice

beam me up

Why wouldn't it have been by choice? I've seen horrible things said to HF as well, and nobody lifted a finger ...

I am still catching up on the posts So didn't know if one of the other Admins had done something.

yes I know the line is fine and I don't do a lot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes pale

while I don't think HF got anything he didn't deserve He did attract a lot of attacks.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:49 am

Oh well, you can all start on me now can't you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:51 am

ok...bend over.... Laughing Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:51 am

Raggs its because we've seen this time and again across multiple forums that the reaction is was it is. Yes they attracted a lot of negativity, but thats because we know where the initial slyness will lead up to.

HF is not a nice person at all, VoD is utterly devotional in fairness, to her own detriment.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:51 am

Raggs its because we've seen this time and again across multiple forums that the reaction is was it is. Yes they attracted a lot of negativity, but thats because we know where the initial slyness will lead up to.

HF is not a nice person at all, VoD is utterly devotional in fairness, to her own detriment.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:52 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh well, you can all start on me now can't you?

Why? You haven't got a background of being really vile to people for years. Have you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:52 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I am still catching up on the posts So didn't know if one of the other Admins had done something.

yes I know the line is fine and I don't do a lot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes pale

while I don't think HF got anything he didn't deserve He did attract a lot of attacks.

ya don say

kinda like standing in the street shouting come on mofos HIT ME.......... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:52 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Oh do give it a rest, they had been saying vile things to Les for WEEKS.   And we know them, we know how vile they are, we know how they build up to being viler and viler, we know what to expect.  We know the depths they will sink to.

Er ... you give it a rest - and the others too. I've been posting here for ages now, so don't give me the "we" crap. I'm a member here and I'm entitled to say what I think too. I know I'm in a minority, but that never stopped me before, and it won't stop me now.

Good
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:53 am

Eilzel wrote:Raggs its because we've seen this time and again across multiple forums that the reaction is was it is. Yes they attracted a lot of negativity, but thats because we know where the initial slyness will lead up to.

I happen to think she's as bad, but plays the 'nice' one until challenged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:54 am

I STILL say they are just two twisted sides of ONE personality...

but hey ho peace reigns again.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:55 am

sassy wrote:

Why?  You haven't got a background of being really vile to people for years.  Have you?

Some people would say I have, but hey ....
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Why?  You haven't got a background of being really vile to people for years.  Have you?

Believe me, you have a long way to go before you reach the depths that HF and VOD have sunk to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:35 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

and thous people are talking out there ass raggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:38 am

mentor wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

ya don say

kinda like standing in the street shouting come on mofos HIT ME.......... Rolling Eyes
Honestly dude you should think of a stage career in comedy that`s twice in 24 hours i have nearly choked laughing at one of your posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:47 am

Why ? your in no way like them, not even close, a million miles away, your not a self righteous, judgemental abusive ass
personally i rather like you i all ways have just because we disagree on certain things please don`t mistake that for dis stain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 am

Let me be the first:

120 out of 166 members have made less than 15 posts!!! - Page 2 4211521542

That's for being someone I can disagree with and debate without ending up feeling like I just wasted minutes I'm never getting back clappy
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:54 am

Wow its amazing how some knew what was coming a mile off yet still played the game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:02 am

Nems wrote:Wow its amazing how some knew what was coming a mile off yet still played the game

Its amasing that the same poster cannot move on and is intent on trying to pick a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:07 am

Nems wrote:Wow its amazing how some knew what was coming a mile off yet still played the game

Oh I wouldn't call it a game, more like cleaning the pond and getting out the filth that has accumalated at the bottom and is contaminating the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:16 am

You stick around here Raggs because you are one of the best debaters on this forum and really difficult to break down in a discussion.

I don't always agree with what you say but sometimes I do and I'll pop into your shop on the Royal Mile and tell you that when I'm next up in Edinburgh.

120 out of 166 members have made less than 15 posts!!! - Page 2 Ragamu10

Anyway, I gotta go for now - taxes to pay and all that  Smile
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:26 am

Cuchulain wrote:

Its amasing that the same poster cannot move on and is intent on trying to pick a fight.

There is ... nah cba you are meaningless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:44 am

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

There is ... nah cba you are meaningless

Or just wise to your bitterness.
Learn to get past all the negativity you have and you will find yourself becoming again the nice person you once was.
Anything positive is meaningless to those negative and there lies your problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:52 am

Thank you Korban, Bru, and Ben.

The signwriter spelt my name wrong on that shop Bru. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:56 am

sassy wrote:

Oh I wouldn't call it a game, more like cleaning the pond and getting out the filth that has accumalated at the bottom and is contaminating the water.

Before we re write history completely, you have said and done some bad things yourself, we all have.
Just because we don't like someone isnt a good enough reason to want rid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:58 am

You really shouldn't be bringing up history with regard to HF and VOD. Not a good idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:18 am

sassy wrote:You really shouldn't be bringing up history with regard to HF and VOD.  Not a good idea.  

If that is a threat bring it on
You have posted vile things I have posted vile things
Trouble is you always have to be right
I have apologised for my part in things have you?

I will freely admit I got far too caught up in this online bullshit.
I have apologised to those I offended.

I have a full life and now only come on here for a read
and the odd comment. I have bigger fish to fry.

Don't threaten me Sassy its most unbecoming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:21 am

Don't be so silly, what 'threat'.  I was talking about what they did.  Are you back in that frame of mind that you see what is not there again?  Wonder why I tried to help you the other day if all you can see is figments of your imagination.

Last edited by sassy on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:21 am

Nems wrote:
sassy wrote:You really shouldn't be bringing up history with regard to HF and VOD.  Not a good idea.  

If that is a threat bring it on
You have posted vile things I have posted vile things
Trouble is you always have to be right
I have apologised for my part in things have you?

I will freely admit I got far too caught up in this online bullshit.
I have apologised to those I offended.

I have a full life and now only come on here for a read
and the odd comment. I have bigger fish to fry.

Don't threaten me Sassy its most unbecoming.

lol Pot kettle black, you just threatened to do the same with me on vile things I have said.

The thing is I apologise for them, though I rarely get any apology in return for things said to me.

Its the dishonesty more than anything I cannot abide with.

You made a big song and dance on the other thread about things I have said, now show hypocrisy on this thread.

Fucking pricelss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:32 am

sassy wrote:Don't be so silly, what 'threat'.  I was talking about what they did.  Are you back in that frame of mind that you see what is not there again?  Wonder why I tried to help you the other day if all you can see is figments of your imagination.

It wasn't a threat ? Then I apologise.
The rest of my post still stands life is too short to get so wound up in the
bullshit. Live your life do your best and then fuck off home again.
All else is madness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:38 am

Why should I be wound up? Never mind, cie la vie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:40 am

sassy wrote:Why should I be wound up?  Never mind, cie la vie.

Oooh I dunno just the distinct impression given by the content of some of your posts lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:42 pm

I joined this Forum because I like reading others posts, I will occasionally "put one in"
if I feel strongly about the content of a post, but it's my choice isn't it? any way a good 50% of posts on here are stupid arguments or long c@p's.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:13 pm

nicko wrote:I joined this Forum because I like reading others posts, I will occasionally "put one in"
if I feel strongly about the content of a post, but it's my choice isn't it? any way a good 50% of posts on here are stupid arguments or long c@p's.
Agreed C&P just makes it boring

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:16 pm

nicko wrote:I joined this Forum because I like reading others posts, I will occasionally "put one in"

I don't read the long c&ps
I like people's opinions.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:47 pm

eddie wrote:

I don't read the long c&ps
I like people's opinions.

So what you are saying is you do not read the supporting evidence posted with views posted.
For someone who claims to be objectional you show the opposite.
It really does not matter if posted in full or a link, you would still not read the supporting evidence, which, is denying you the ability to look at something impartially.

Did you say you taught as a teacher?

I can imagine a history lesson going something like.

"Okay children I want to you to turn to the next chapter on the Great Pyramid."

"Do you want me to read for you Miss?"

"No Ben, I want you to ignore all evidence and look up online Alien Crystals and Pyramidology,"

"But Miss, that is a load of silly people just trying to manipulate others with nonesense?"

"Shut up Ben and do as you are told or you will end up in detention"

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:50 pm

The issue isn't copying and pasting in order to draw attention to the news story in the first place, it's people just relying on that and saying nothing or very little about the story themselves.

At school, you didn't just copy a load of stuff from a book and submit it as an essay.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next