NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iraq Christians train to recapture homes from Islamic State

3 posters

Go down

Iraq Christians train to recapture homes from Islamic State Empty Iraq Christians train to recapture homes from Islamic State

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:46 pm

With wooden crosses around their necks and others tattooed on their arms, several dozen Iraqi Christians are training to recapture their homes overrun by the Islamic State jihadist group. A year ago, IS launched a fierce offensive in northern Iraq, quickly capturing second city Mosul, with its large Christian minority, and Christian-populated areas in the surrounding Nineveh province. Residents were given the choice of converting to Islam, paying a tax to continue practising their faith, or death.

Thousands fled, but some want to fight back, and are now training at a military base near the Baghdad airport.
They have Shiite Muslim fighters instructing them on how to use their Kalashnikov assault rifles and on the basics of combat manoeuvres, but they are vocal in their Christianity on parade, chanting Ya Mariam (O Mary) in cadence as they march in a salute to the mother of Jesus. “We heard that the Christians had an opportunity for jihad (holy war), and we all came and volunteered,” said 17-year-old Chaldean Christian Frank Samir.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/iraq-christians-train-to-recapture-homes-from-islamic-state/

Back to top Go down

Iraq Christians train to recapture homes from Islamic State Empty Re: Iraq Christians train to recapture homes from Islamic State

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:27 pm

VOD and HF could learn something
Christians ACTUALLY fighting for something worth while

let see how ISIS handle a Christian Jihad.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Iraq Christians train to recapture homes from Islamic State Empty Re: Iraq Christians train to recapture homes from Islamic State

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:33 pm

And rightfully and majorly pissed off christians at that. This is NOT going to be pretty...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:22 pm

veya_victaous wrote:VOD and HF could learn something  

dick head we have been to Kenya to build schools and also the 'mercy ships' a few times .

What have you done for humanity ?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:27 pm

Looking at all these fit looking young men running from Syria, hundreds of thousands of them, are they all cowards? Why don't they stay and fight for their country. I notice most of them are men, have they run away and left their Wives and Children and Mothers to fend for themselves, disgusting!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

dick head we have been to Kenya to build schools and also the 'mercy ships' a few times .

all he has done is stolen a worthy persons oxygen...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:06 pm

nicko wrote:Looking at all these fit looking young men running from Syria, hundreds of thousands of them,   are they all cowards?   Why don't they stay and fight for their country.  I notice most of them are men,  have they run away and left their Wives and Children and Mothers to fend for themselves,  disgusting!

Truly?? Where did you read that?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:21 pm

nicko wrote:Looking at all these fit looking young men running from Syria, hundreds of thousands of them,   are they all cowards?   Why don't they stay and fight for their country.  I notice most of them are men,  have they run away and left their Wives and Children and Mothers to fend for themselves,  disgusting!

ALL cowards

the UK and america didnt run from the nazis they ran towards them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:03 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

ALL cowards

the UK and america didnt run from the nazis they ran towards them

and having kicked fuck out of them they then returned to help rebuild the country,,,,,they didn't run off 'for a better life' and make demands on some other country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:04 pm

eddie wrote:

Truly?? Where did you read that?

edds you need to view some of the youtube vids that the media refuse to show

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:10 pm

Eddie, did not read it anywhere, looked at it on the news, thousands of young fit looking men running away from their own country instead of defending it and their Women. There were some Women and children with them but they were mostly young men!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:29 pm

I don't think some of you fully comprehend why these young men are fleeing Syria. If I were Syrian citizen with sons, I would be urging them to flee. You think they are just up against the ISIS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:37 pm

did anyone listen to that stupid woman on BBC York today saying we should take refugees until we are full to bursting point and what does it matter if we have to wait another week for a hospital appointment and that we should not worry about putting more into the system to help these people. WTF we put enough in and why should we have to wait longer to be seen at hospital a week might to too long and then we're dead . This woman was ridiculous and has just made my mind up fully never to vote Labour ever again the silly cow.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:41 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

been involved in saving a few thousand hectares of rain-forest, registered breeder of endangered reptiles.

And I call Bullshit Neither of you have said you have medical experience they don't take sightseers and well wisher on the mercy ships you know Suspect

And Your attitude means I Just call Bullshit, you 2 a frauds. I believe you took a Church group tour to Kenya But that aint shit, does more harm than good
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:46 pm

so you're some kind of hero saving endangered species what a frigging joke you are .  

Mercy ships have many different trades on them you twat it isn't just medical staff that go on them ,learn about things before you open your huge Australian gob , don't forget you wouldn't be born if we didn't send our convicts over so you should be grateful to you complete twat Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:06 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:so you're some kind of hero saving endangered species what a frigging joke you are .  

Mercy ships have many different trades on them you twat  it isn't just medical staff that go on them ,learn about things before you open your huge Australian gob , don't forget you wouldn't be born if we didn't send our convicts over so you should be grateful to you complete twat Laughing

lol you are spot on...

it's an aussie trait huge gob and no brains.... Smile

they are related to scum we sent over they can't help it... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:so you're some kind of hero saving endangered species what a frigging joke you are .  

Mercy ships have many different trades on them you twat  it isn't just medical staff that go on them ,learn about things before you open your huge Australian gob , don't forget you wouldn't be born if we didn't send our convicts over so you should be grateful to you complete twat Laughing

lol you are spot on...

Racist sterotyping

So Veya is quite corect that you lower the intellect on this forum

Most people sent from here for convictions were for stealing food where they were starving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:28 am

Cuchulain wrote:

lol you are spot on...

Racist sterotyping

Most people sent from here for convictions were for stealing food where they were starving.

yeah and you are so low in intellect you cannot even spell correct let alone ever being correct..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:46 am

Cuchulain wrote:

Racist sterotyping

yeah and you are so low in intellect  you cannot even spell correct let alone ever being correct..lol

Spelling is not a measure of intelligence or intellect

You are very dim HF, that is evident for many to see. You happen to be the most bigoted prejudiced Christian I have ever come across and certainly are enough to put anyone off the Christian faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

yeah and you are so low in intellect  you cannot even spell correct let alone ever being correct..lol

You are very dim HF, that is evident for many to see. You happen to be the most bigoted prejudiced Christian I have ever come across and certainly are enough to put anyone off the Christian faith.

you would say that but let's think about it, how would anyone know or realise your intellect if you cannot express it in writing....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:05 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

you would say that but let's think about it, how would anyone know or realise your intellect if you cannot express it in writing....

I have never been concerned over what people think of my intellect as my arguments speak for themselves.
How people view that is up to them, but if it bothers you, then clearly you have insecurity issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:07 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

I have never been concerned over what people think of my intellect as my arguments speak for themselves.
How people view that is up to them, but if it bothers you, then clearly you have insecurity issues.

good job you don't concern yourself with it or you would never post on this forum again.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:13 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

good job you don't concern yourself with it or you would never post on this forum again.... Smile

The above made no sense at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:28 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

perhaps your reading is worse than your writing.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:31 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Oh they are fine, your sentence made little sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

well it can't be the joined up writing causing trouble... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:40 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

well it can't be the joined up writing causing trouble... Smile

No just your inability to make any sense.

Like i say you are not very bright as you already have pissed off one of the mod team last night.

At this rate we will soon be back to some normality here

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down