NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence?

+6
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
@lex
Original Quill
eddie
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence? - Page 2 Empty Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence?

Post by eddie Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

This woman, in four different places, in four different "disasters" and happens to be interviewed each time.... scratch

Last edited by eddie on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence?

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:26 pm

I'm not adverse to conspiracy theories, but you have to be rational about it.  When there are reasonable alternatives offered by someone who is out there, looking into matters, you've got to give them some credit.  

And a conspiracy theorist ought to be able at least to articulate the theory.  I realize that sometimes you recognize a flaw in the evidence, but that flaw has to suggest something.  Here, for example, the women don't even appear to be similar to me...but nevertheless, assuming it is the same woman over and over, what does it mean?  Who is she connected with?  What is she doing?  What is the significance of the putative flaw or anomaly?  What is the theory?

Not to say that there are not instances of disinformation, too.  But there has to be some evidence to suggest there is disinformation.  Very often someone assumes because a government or an enterprise offered the explanation, it's got to be self-interested.  And off we go...  That won't cut it.

Most often, governments get away with lying by flooding the airwaves with lies that can be tracked down, but the public is just too lazy to care.  Disinterest sets in, and the issue is simply overwhelmed by subsequent affairs.

I am most intrigued by Flight 370 because no answer has ever been offered, and certainly none found.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:I'm not adverse to conspiracy theories, but you have to be rational about it.  When there are reasonable alternatives offered by someone who is out there, looking into matters, you've got to give them some credit.  

And a conspiracy theorist ought to be able at least to articulate the theory.  I realize that sometimes you recognize a flaw in the evidence, but that flaw has to suggest something.  Here, for example, the women don't even appear to be similar to me...but nevertheless, assuming it is the same woman over and over, what does it mean?  Who is she connected with?  What is she doing?  What is the significance of the putative flaw or anomaly?  What is the theory?

Not to say that there are not instances of disinformation, too.  But there has to be some evidence to suggest there is disinformation.  Very often someone assumes because a government or an enterprise offered the explanation, it's got to be self-interested.  And off we go...  That won't cut it.

Most often, governments get away with lying by flooding the airwaves with lies that can be tracked down, but the public is just too lazy to care.  Disinterest sets in, and the issue is simply overwhelmed by subsequent affairs.

I am most intrigued by Flight 370 because no answer has ever been offered, and certainly none found.

Excellent points Quill.

Right really have to go, maybe back later.

Have fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:43 pm

"Most often, governments get away with lying by flooding the airwaves with lies that can be tracked down, but the public is just too lazy to care. Disinterest sets in, and the issue is simply overwhelmed by subsequent affairs.

I am most intrigued by Flight 370 because no answer has ever been offered, and certainly none found."
[snipped]

I totally agree with this Quill.
Flight 370 seems to have dropped off the media radar, if you'll pardon the pun.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2