NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence?

+6
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
@lex
Original Quill
eddie
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence? Empty Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence?

Post by eddie Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:50 pm

This woman, in four different places, in four different "disasters" and happens to be interviewed each time.... scratch

Last edited by eddie on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence? Empty Re: Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence?

Post by eddie Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Odd huh?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence? Empty Re: Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:17 pm

eddie wrote:Odd huh?
although i agree they are "strikingly" smiler they are different people IMO one has a longer face and thinner over all head shape
Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence? Untitl10

the distance between the nose and top lip is slightly different i think but hard to tell
one is a side view so unconclusive

strange yes interesting certainly but i am not convinced  

Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence? Keanu-10

strange as well don`t you think and given the amount of people in the world its not beyond the realms of possibility some people look alike
how many times have people said he or she looks like somebody you know or have seen
Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

There are only so many variations a face can have before it stops being a face (before laws of physics stop mouths and eyes and ears from working). All the variations within the possible are governed by genes.

So family members (or people of the same race/background/etc.) tend to look somewhat alike.

And it's possible for non-related people to look alike, due to randomness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:27 pm

The top pictures their noses are completely different, the one on the right is much wider than the one on the left.
What really is stupid about this, is that how a belief in a Government behind so many atrocities would be so sloppy and careless to use the same actress repeatedly. It just does not buy does it. Where they would knowingly place themselves at further risk of being exposed by using the same actress. This is why I do not think people who buy into conspiracies are poor planners, as they can only plan so far ahead. They failed to visualize much further ahead. We see this here with not looking further ahead to thinking the people they claim to be covering up would be so sloppy. They never think if that would make any sense to a mass cover up making such simple mistakes, when such think tanks work out all risk factors. To use an actress even just once again would be a huge risk factor. Such a thing in a cover up would be ruled out from doing at the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:28 pm

i would also say judging two people as looking alike is HIGHLY subjective, even though it seems objective.especially when you consider the brains way of interpreting visual cues

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Absolutely no similarity whatsoever. And when you compare the voices (particularly 1 and 4), it confirms they are not the same.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:02 pm

So four women on that video and non of them look alone or sound alike??

KD you only compared two
There are four

And yeah, I truly believe that the interviewer in each case just happened to seek out a woman that looked just like another woman who looked like another woman..... Rolling Eyes

Boy but you lot have been worked on good and proper
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:09 pm

eddie wrote:So four women on that video and non of them look alone or sound alike??

KD you only compared two
There are four

And yeah, I truly believe that the interviewer in each case just happened to seek out a woman that looked just like another woman who looked like another woman..... Rolling Eyes

So you wanted opinions of people.
You got those opinions of people.
They differed to your preconceived world and thus you are then not interested in their opinions.
You are only interested in ones that agree with your "world view"
So its a pointless thread that only wants people that agree to comment here.
So you were not asking for anyone's opinion really. You were only interested in hearing people agree with your subjective view they are the same woman
That is not being objectionable Eddie.
This is backed up by your next claim to 3 of us, when you claim we have  "been worked on good and proper"
That is you just needing a  consensus view made, so you can feel more convinced about your beliefs.
Which is good to know you have doubts in your views, that is a start.

You are welcome to your beliefs Eddie, just do not expect everyone else to buy into them

Have a good evening Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:17 pm

Frankly, it's not even a good conspiracy theory. Besides the dissimilarities in the pictures and voices, Colombian drug lords? Second Amendment? Why not a story about the kitchen sink? scratch Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence? 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:Frankly, it's not even a good conspiracy theory.  Besides the dissimilarities in the pictures and voices, Colombian drug lords?  Second Amendment?  Why not a story about the kitchen sink?  scratch Can someone tell me if this is the biggest coincidence? 2190311264

I don't know.
Perhaps they couldn't find four sinks that looked similar?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:48 pm

eddie wrote:So four women on that video and non of them look alone or sound alike??

KD you only compared two
There are four

yes i know they are four after all i did post the still of four but i thought any more comparison would be redundant

And what do you mean worked on good and proper ?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:52 pm

It's ok KD.
It doesn't matter.

It's probably only me that finds it odd that four very very similar looking women just happen to be interviewed about four different atrocities.

I mean, it's probably a really really big coincidence.
There are an awful lot of them within these big "conspiracies"

I didn't expect anything different from Didge or Quill who are pretty "wooden" in their thinking.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:13 pm

So just more woeful insults from Eddie, when none are given

Says it all really.

I respect the fact you believe and are convinced by others on things Eddie. I like to think that I can figure things out for my self looking closely at the evidence. Being convinced on something soooooooo subjective on if 4 people are the same person is attempting to ignore the probabilities of maths based on no hard evidence but hearsay to how you yourself think they could be the same person. Its frankly insulting to the methods of science thinking that. Again believe what you like Eddie, you are entitled to what you believe, but at least warn at the start, you do not want the opinions of posters who do not share your beliefs and claim to being the same person.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:18 pm

eddie wrote:I didn't expect anything different from Didge or Quill who are pretty "wooden" in their thinking.

Not an insult, didge. I look good in rosewood or dark walnut. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:20 pm

eddie wrote:This woman, in four different places, in four different "disasters" and happens to be interviewed each time.... scratch

i think it is the same woman (all four)

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:20 pm

Saying your thinking is "wooden" is hardly an insult!

Poor.

And just fir the record - every single thing you say about conspiracies - I could say about your "brainwashed c&p's"!!

Don't you see? We will never know - but at least I'm considering other options and not just a robot of our time.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:22 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:This woman, in four different places, in four different "disasters" and happens to be interviewed each time.... scratch

i think it is the same woman (all four)
who care what you think your the class idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:23 pm

She is entitled to an opinion KD
That's just childish!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:24 pm

eddie wrote:Saying your thinking is "wooden" is hardly an insult!

Poor.

And just fir the record - every single thing you say about conspiracies - I could say about your "brainwashed c&p's"!!

Don't you see? We will never know - but at least I'm considering other options and not just a robot of our time.

More poor excuses.
Of course it is an insult Eddie. By wooden, comes plank and plank is an insult to claiming someone is a stupid and mindless person. Wood and plank is associated.
No you cannot say the same for the clips I present Eddie, they back it up with rational reasoning and evidence using science.
So do you see how obsessed and blinded you are?
Why do you feel the need to even consider other options?
That you and others never answer. You only would if you have some fear of the world and who runs it.

Think about that and on that note goodnight

Last edited by Cuchulain on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:25 pm

eddie wrote:She is entitled to an opinion KD
That's just childish!
still true though

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Poor.

And just fir the record

Fir the record?  Your puns need a bit of sprucing up.  Perhaps he aspen a bit hard on you.  Butternut sycamore.

But wood you have it any other way?  I can't deciduous.

Ash me next time.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by @lex Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Poor.

And just fir the record

Fir the record?  Your puns need a bit of sprucing up.  Perhaps he aspen a bit hard on you.  Butternut sycamore.

Ash me next time.

^ This.

treemendous
@lex
@lex
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Poor.

And just fir the record

Ash me next time.

And just to branch out from that a bit, I think this all stems from a few nuts putting stuff like this up and it just leaves people barking at one another about who goes with the grain and who doesn't -- and of course, other people jump in to root for their buds ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:59 pm

Eddie, one would need to see her teeth and ears to be able to say if they're the same woman. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Ash me next time.

And just to branch out from that a bit, I think this all stems from a few nuts putting stuff like this up and it just leaves people barking at one another about who goes with the grain and who doesn't -- and of course, other people jump in to root for their buds ...

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:39 pm

I just put the YouTube link into my YouTube app and it came up with a whole series of videos called 'crisis actors' part 1-16
or so...

Seems there is a lot of it about!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Welcome to Lex.

Try what I've just done, magnify the page then compare. I don't think it's the same woman.

Shall we discuss weird coincidences? I'll start the ball rolling. My sister lived in Perth, W. Australia, for some time. Her neighbour had some friends over from the UK for a holday. When they told my sister what town they came from she said her brother, me, lived in the same town. When she told them my name they were somewhat shocked, for he was a chap who used to work with me.

Now that surely was a weird coincidence, but I have an even better one than that, but I'll wait and see how this topic progresses.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:48 pm

stardesk wrote:Welcome to Lex.

Try what I've just done, magnify the page then compare. I don't think it's the same woman.

Shall we discuss weird coincidences? I'll start the ball rolling. My sister lived in Perth, W. Australia, for some time. Her neighbour had some friends over from the UK for a holday. When they told my sister what town they came from she said her brother, me, lived in the same town. When she told them my name they were somewhat shocked, for he was a chap who used to work with me.

Now that surely was a weird coincidence, but I have an even better one than that, but I'll wait and see how this topic progresses.

that happened to us we were in Turkey on holiday and we went on a boat trip , we were talking to another couple on there and said where did we come from and then HF said oh my brother has moved to Wales and it turned out that they use the same pub as HF's brother did the quiz night and knew him well .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:04 am

They aren't the same person. Eds you seem to accepting everything this guy is asserting without questioning it at all. Why?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:44 am

All I have to say about Conspiracies
IS they are fun to make up really the devil
So Eds my advice take it all with a grain of salt.
while it is right there is somethings we cannot know for sure... If a You tube video was actually exposing a hidden agenda it would be taken down.

Plus most of this stuff is not hiding a conspiracy it is distracting from the TPP which essential creates a global corporate oligarchy that will have the legal right to challenge our democratic gov'ts.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-secret-corporate-takeover-hidden-in-the-tpp-2015-05-13

But that is not what these provisions are about. There have been very few expropriations in recent decades, and investors who want to protect themselves can buy insurance from the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, a World Bank affiliate, and the U.S/ and other governments provide similar insurance. Nonetheless, the U.S. is demanding such provisions in the TPP, even though many of its “partners” have property protections and judicial systems that are as good as its own.

The real intent of these provisions is to impede health, environmental, safety, and, yes, even financial regulations meant to protect America’s own economy and citizens. Companies can sue governments for full compensation for any reduction in their future expected profits resulting from regulatory changes.

The manufacturer could sue governments for restraining them from killing more people.

This is not just a theoretical possibility. Philip Morris PM, +0.06% is suing Uruguay and Australia for requiring warning labels on cigarettes. Admittedly, both countries went a little further than the U.S., mandating the inclusion of graphic images showing the consequences of cigarette smoking.

The labeling is working. It is discouraging smoking. So now Philip Morris is demanding to be compensated for lost profits.

In the future, if we discover that some other product causes health problems (think of asbestos), rather than facing lawsuits for the costs imposed on us, the manufacturer could sue governments for restraining them from killing more people.
The same thing could happen if our governments impose more stringent regulations to protect us from the impact of greenhouse-gas emissions.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:24 pm

Eilzel wrote:They aren't the same person. Eds you seem to accepting everything this guy is asserting without questioning it at all. Why?

because she does and has made her own mind up , what's wrong with that Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:30 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:They aren't the same person. Eds you seem to accepting everything this guy is asserting without questioning it at all. Why?

because she does and has made her own mind up , what's wrong with that Rolling Eyes

I asked Eds a question VoD, it's called a debate, debates work by asking and answering questions, I answered the OP and asked a follow up question.

I wasn't rude (and never would be to someone of Eds character), why are you trying to shut down conversation?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Poor.

More poor excuses.
Of course it is an insult Eddie. By wooden, comes plank and plank is an insult to claiming someone is a stupid and mindless person. Wood and plank is associated.
No you cannot say the same for the clips I present Eddie, they back it up with rational reasoning and evidence using science.
That you and others never answer. You only would if you have some fear of the world and who runs it.

No I said your thinking was wooden meaning "unbendable" - how you arrived at stupid and mindless is beyond me.

Don't put words into my mouth and if I'm "obsessed" then hey ho, aren't we all?
You keep coming back to debate your points. Are you obsessed too?

Think about that and on that note good day Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:17 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

More poor excuses.

No I said your thinking was wooden meaning "unbendable" - how you arrived at stupid and mindless is beyond me.

So Eds, why do you accept what this guy says without question?

Why would they use the same girl in the first place?
How are the events related?
What do they gain from having a woman say the same as the real people?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

More poor excuses.

Calm down dear, if you frown to much your face will be covered in permanent wrinkles way before your time.
To make a view on wood can easily be connected, you just do not like being caught out wearing your grannies knickers Eddie.

Anyway you really are starting to worry me how you are so easily convinced by some major crackpots on the internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:21 pm

Don't worry too much or your face will get wrinkled like mine! Shocked

i tuck my tits into my Granny knickers btw cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:56 am

Eds could you answer my questions please ;-)
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:05 am

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I asked Eds a question VoD, it's called a debate, debates work by asking and answering questions, I answered the OP and asked a follow up question.

I wasn't rude (and never would be to someone of Eds character), why are you trying to shut down conversation?

yep i know and i was just proving to you that it isn't nice when someone jumps in on a debate for no reason . You do it all the time Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:49 am

Here we go again. What the heck is wrong with people these days? Why can't we have discussions without people losing the plot and being personal?

None of us agrees with everything all the time, that's why we debate, to aire our views and beliefs, hopefully leading tro a discussion and in many cases explaining something which we may not have known.

I'm tempted to bugger off and find a different forum where people are civil, if there is one. Goodday.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:41 am

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yo Eds?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:25 am

Eddie, I was ok with Granny Knickers, it was the press studs on corsets gussets that buggered me!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:50 am

Eilzel wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yo Eds?

Sorry les! Only just seen this!
I don't accept what he says without question - I'm merely watching a video of the same woman being used like an actress.

The events are related in the way that they are "distasters" for want of a better phrase.

The woman may be an actress (if she isn't what are the chances of her being in all of those places???) and some of the other people interviewed are also actors
They are told to say the same thing so we, the watching and listening public, believe what's happened
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:52 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Eddie, one would need to see her teeth and ears to be able to say if they're the same woman. Laughing

Yes and if she has lipstick on in one video and not another....well then! It can't possibly be the same woman! Rolling Eyes

@Quill that was very funny! I like that lol!
Now you need to leaf me alone and stop beating around the bush!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:56 am

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Yo Eds?

Sorry les! Only just seen this!
I don't accept what he says without question - I'm merely watching a video of the same woman being used like an actress.

The events are related in the way that they are "distasters" for want of a better phrase.

The woman may be an actress (if she isn't what are the chances of her being in all of those places???) and some of the other people interviewed are also actors
They are told to say the same thing so we, the watching and listening public, believe what's happened

Firstly, I don't believe they are all the same person.

And again, if it was, why make it so obvious? So easily discovered as it is here (so you seem to think). Why not only use different actors?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Sloppiness? Thinking people may not notice, and even if they do, they know there are people who will never, ever believe anything different anyway??

The best lies are the obvious ones les! Don't you know that???
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:25 pm

eddie wrote:Sloppiness? Thinking people may not notice, and even if they do, they know there are people who will never, ever believe anything different anyway??

I think you let yourself believe what you want to believe to be honest- you seem to think the government willingly lies all of the time, apparently for the sake of it Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:31 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:Sloppiness? Thinking people may not notice, and even if they do, they know there are people who will never, ever believe anything different anyway??

I think you let yourself believe what you want to believe to be honest- you seem to think the government willingly lies all of the time, apparently for the sake of it Wink

Oh no. Not for the sake of it, that's just silly!

I think, if they want to do soenthing (ie oil in Iraq) then they'll make the right provisions to go about getting what they want.

Don't you think that's a slight possibility?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:45 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Oh no. Not for the sake of it, that's just silly!

I think, if they want to do soenthing (ie oil in Iraq) then they'll make the right provisions to go about getting what they want.

Don't you think that's a slight possibility?

Well I agree the government lied to get us into Iraq. The whole reason was a disgraceful fabrication- and ultimately found out to be (at least to some extent).

However you do seem to think it more often than not.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Sometimes one lie means you have to add another layer Les.
There's no such thing as "one lie"
I believe one big lie will make many occur naturally.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:00 pm

eddie wrote:Sometimes one lie means you have to add another layer Les.
There's no such thing as "one lie"
I believe one big lie will make many occur naturally.

Of course it can.

But from what I can see you must sometimes find it difficult to peel all the lies away that you keep seeing to find the truth in anything Razz
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next