NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack - Page 3 Empty Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Zack Davies shouts 'white supremacy', 'this is revenge' and 'this is for Lee Rigby' as he attacks Dr Sarandev Bhambra in Mold supermarket, court hears.

A trainee dentist suffered life-changing injuries in a​ ​brutal and unprovoked racially-motivated attack at a Tesco store, a court heard. Dr Sarandev Bhambra, of Leeds, was working at Mold in North Wales and was attacked with a machete and a hammer while shopping one lunchtime. Defendant Zack Davies was said to be laughing and shouting "white supremacy", "this is revenge" and "this is for Lee Rigby" as he did so. The victim's hand was almost severed from his arm and he thought he was going to die, jurors were told. Dr Bhambra desperately tried to get away from the defendant and threw items from the shelves to try and trip him as he chased him with the weapons, the court heard.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11691707/Dentist-almost-has-hand-severed-in-Tesco-in-revenge-for-Lee-Rigby-machete-attack.html

Back to top Go down

Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack - Page 3 Empty Re: Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:53 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't forget the attack on Lee Rigby.

Oh, so this is another of those tit-for-tat crimes? Oh, well I guess it's all fine, then ...

You're the one mentioning racist nutters, but you forgot to mention the racist nutters who killed Lee Rigby. Do you think they would have killed a black soldier?

Yeah, I think those assholes would have settled for anybody in the British military. Don't you?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack - Page 3 Empty Re: Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:53 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I guess since I believe George Zimmerman straight-up murdered Trayvon Martin, I should just go take that man's life. I expect Raggs would defend me.

Uh-oh, you mentioned George Zimmerman. I do hope that nobody will blame me if this topic turns into one about George Zimmerman - you're the one introducing a completely different issue.

There is no comparison between this crime and the shooting of Trayvon Martin.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:55 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're the one mentioning racist nutters, but you forgot to mention the racist nutters who killed Lee Rigby. Do you think they would have killed a black soldier?

Yeah, I think those assholes would have settled for anybody in the British military. Don't you?

How convenient for you that you can claim that the attack on the dentist was racist, but the murder of Lee Rigby wasn't.

I guess you excuse Lee Rigby's killers on the grounds that it wasn't a racist murder then.

If Davies attacked this man on the grounds that he thought he was a Muslim, would that still make it racist?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:56 am

You're the one who takes up for that fuckwad as though you have a crush. But yeah, you're defending a murderer here like you do elsewhere -- at least from my point of view, which I'm led to think you believe I'm entitled to.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:56 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

How convenient for you that you can claim that the attack on the dentist was racist, but the murder of Lee Rigby wasn't.

I guess you excuse Lee Rigby's killers on the grounds that it wasn't a racist murder then.

If Davies attacked this man on the grounds that he thought he was a Muslim, would that still make it racist?

OMG, the defendent admitted targetting the victim because he was asian.
He was found to be a white supremacist and Nazi supporter.
How much more conclusive evidence do you need to this being a racist attack.??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:57 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You need to see a therapist if that's what you really think.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:58 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:You're the one who takes up for that fuckwad as though you have a crush. But yeah, you're defending a murderer here like you do elsewhere -- at least from my point of view, which I'm led to think you believe I'm entitled to.

You and Quill are the ones who keep on bringing up the subject of George Zimmerman for some bizarre reason. It's you two who are obsessed with him.

Where have I defended a murderer in this thread?

You sound like Didge now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:58 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You need to see a therapist if that's what you really think.

You need to see someone to deal with your habit of lying.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:59 am

Ben, you seem to dismiss any crime which isn't racially motivated in your eyes. Why is that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:00 am

He said he followed Dr Bhambra into the Tesco store because of his Asian appearance and attacked him within minutes with the machete and claw hammer, which he had in a rucksack.

The jury heard how the defendant's home was later searched and items of white supremacy and Nazism were found.
The prosecutor said that Davies accepted being responsible for the injuries and had followed and attacked Mr Bhambra because of his "ethnic appearance", but it was his case that he did not intend to kill him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

They would have killed any soldier, whether Black, Asian or white. The reason was to kill a British soldiers.
The motivation was hate and terrorism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Ben, you seem to dismiss any crime which isn't racially motivated in your eyes. Why is that?

I don't dismiss them, I just chalk them up to the fact that our species is criminally inclined.

Why do you seem to take the side of any white (or white-ish) murderer?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:02 am

The lies on this forum are getting worse. Did you both miss my post where I said that a conviction for assault or attempted murder seems inadequate? He won't get life without parole for either of those convictions.

The other killer of Lee Rigby didn't even get that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:02 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Ben, you seem to dismiss any crime which isn't racially motivated in your eyes. Why is that?

I don't dismiss them, I just chalk them up to the fact that our species is criminally inclined.

Like who?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:03 am

For the record, I also do not think that Roof's massacre indites all white people. Just the asshole white people of my own admittedly beloved country.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:03 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

They would have killed any soldier, whether Black, Asian or white. The reason was to kill a British soldiers.

A non-Muslim soldier.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:The lies on this forum are getting worse. Did you both miss my post where I said that a conviction for assault or attempted murder seems inadequate? He won't get life without parole for either of those convictions.

The other killer of Lee Rigby didn't even get that.

What lies, I never missed your posts and you deflected for countless posts about the mothers boyfriend having relevance without ever explaining how

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

A non-Muslim soldier.

A Muslim British soldier would have certainly been murdered more than any other ethnic or religious member of the armed forces as they would be seen as traitors

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:05 am

Where the fuck I have defended this man is a mystery. You two are liars.

Did you miss this?

There are so many similarities between this attack and the one on Lee Rigby. This happened in January, and yet I don't remember reading about it. The attack on Lee Rigby was all over the news with live updates. Why was this not more prominent in the news?

You think that's defending him? You think I wasn't asking why the press have not taken this as seriously as the attack on Lee Rigby?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Like who?

Zimmerman, for one?

He got that name from a white father.

And the authorities specifically told him not to mess with Trayvon Martin, but to go about his peaceful way.

There'd be one less dead teenager if he'd complied. Or is that OK, since Martin wasn't white?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Where the fuck I have defended this man is a mystery. You two are liars.

Did you miss this?

There are so many similarities between this attack and the one on Lee Rigby. This happened in January, and yet I don't remember reading about it. The attack on Lee Rigby was all over the news with live updates. Why was this not more prominent in the news?

You think that's defending him? You think I wasn't asking why the press have not taken this as seriously as the attack on Lee Rigby.

Yes i think you are defending him by bringing up non-relavnt aspects like how the EDL formed. How he claims to have gone out to attack his mothers boyfriend. You keep presenting reasons why he might have attacked an Asian.
That is a very defensive stance to take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Dentist are useful members of society unlike a lot of people Neutral  Full kudos to Peter Fuller for preventing what would like have been fatal if he had not stood up to the mad man.

clearly deranged or indoctrinated with race hate.

I don't think the mother boyfriend thing is all that relevant.
It doesn't say in the the Op but wanna bet he is 'ethnic' Suspect Suspect

Wait, you trying to say that those of us who write about high schoolers playing sports aren't useful members of society?

lol!

I see you thought it was funny that Veya was more bothered about a lack of dentists than anything else, and yet you pull me up for something I haven't even said.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:09 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Like who?

Zimmerman, for one?

And the authorities specifically told him not to mess with Trayvon Martin, but to go about his peaceful way.

There'd be one less dead teenager if he'd complied. Or is that OK, since Martin wasn't white?

Zimmerman isn't white IMO. Therefore, you can't claim I'm defending him because he's white.

I've made it very clear that I went on the evidence in the trial, rather than the hysteria that you and others seem to go on.

You're utterly pathetic. Quite honestly, I don't know why I bother with this forum sometimes. You twist and turn everything I say, just like your pathetic mate does.

GAFY.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:10 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Dentist are useful members of society unlike a lot of people Neutral  Full kudos to Peter Fuller for preventing what would like have been fatal if he had not stood up to the mad man.

clearly deranged or indoctrinated with race hate.

I don't think the mother boyfriend thing is all that relevant.
It doesn't say in the the Op but wanna bet he is 'ethnic' Suspect Suspect

Wait, you trying to say that those of us who write about high schoolers playing sports aren't useful members of society?

lol!

I see you thought it was funny that Veya was more bothered about a lack of dentists than anything else, and yet you pull me up for something I haven't even said.

He was joking, anybody could see that ... surely?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:11 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Where the fuck I have defended this man is a mystery. You two are liars.

Did you miss this?

You think that's defending him? You think I wasn't asking why the press have not taken this as seriously as the attack on Lee Rigby.

Yes i think you are defending him by bringing up non-relavnt aspects like how the EDL formed. How he claims to have gone out to attack his mothers boyfriend. You keep presenting reasons why he might have attacked an Asian.

I'm looking at the bigger picture of all these "revenge" attacks or "revenge" organisations springing up. What are you doing other than being a complete arsehole yet again, along with your mate Ben?

The fact that he went out to attack his mother's boyfriend might make a difference to the prosecution case - ie, it might make it worse than it already is.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:12 am

Well I'm sick of this.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:12 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Zimmerman, for one?

Zimmerman isn't white IMO. Therefore, you can't claim I'm defending him because he's white.

I've made it very clear that I went on the evidence in the trial, rather than the hysteria that you and others seem to go on.

You're utterly pathetic. Quite honestly, I don't know why I bother with this forum sometimes. You twist and turn everything I say, just like your pathetic mate does.

GAFY.

He could very well be white, it depends where his ancestry is based from Spain and Portugal which would make him White hispanic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:12 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Like who?

Zimmerman, for one?

GAFY.

Yeah, whatever. I think my "pathetic mate" also posted a topic about how people don't see their own biases ... you might want to check into that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:13 am

I DO NOT SEE ZIMMERMAN AS WHITE, AND THEREFORE I CAN'T POSSIBLY DEFEND HIM ON THE GROUNDS THAT HE'S WHITE.

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR THE PAIR OF YOU BUFFOONS?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Well I'm sick of this.

You think we're not?!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:13 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

GAFY.

Yeah, whatever. I think my "pathetic mate" also posted a topic about how people don't see their own biases ... you might want to check into that.

You might want to check why you are so biased against me.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:14 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Well I'm sick of this.

You think we're not?!

Fine. I'll just leave then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:14 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I'm looking at the bigger picture of all these "revenge" attacks or "revenge" organisations springing up. What are you doing other than being a complete arsehole yet again, along with your mate Ben.

The fact that he went out to attack his mother's boyfriend might make a difference to the prosecution case - ie, it might make it worse than it already is.

No you are interjecting non relevant aspects to the case.
You also as seen early look in a one dimentional view of such hate crimes.
These people have been fed hate for years. They find justification for their hate because it is centred at groups of people.
It does not form over night. The EDL was formed from people who already had issues with immigrants espcially Muslims.
It makes no difference to this case if he intended to attack his mothers boyfriend, what he did do was racially target and attack an Asian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:15 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I DO NOT SEE ZIMMERMAN AS WHITE, AND THEREFORE I CAN'T POSSIBLY DEFEND HIM ON THE GROUNDS THAT HE'S WHITE.

No need to shout.
It is important to see what ethnic group he comes from.
There is a substancial amount of latino's descended from Europe, which would mean they are caucasions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

You think we're not?!

Fine. I'll just leave then.

Stop being silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:17 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I DO NOT SEE ZIMMERMAN AS WHITE, AND THEREFORE I CAN'T POSSIBLY DEFEND HIM ON THE GROUNDS THAT HE'S WHITE.

He still put an unarmed black kid into the fucking ground, while not being black. And you've been his biggest defender here.

Martin was 17 years old when he was killed, his life ended before he was even a legal adult, ultimately for "seeming suspicious."

Don't tell me how to feel about people getting killed in my country when there's background information you don't have the first clue about, how's that?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:20 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

He still put an unarmed black kid into the fucking ground, while not being black. And you've been his biggest defender here.

Martin was 17 years old when he was killed, his life ended before he was even a legal adult, ultimately for "seeming suspicious."

Don't tell me how to feel about people getting killed in my country when there's background information you don't have the first clue about, how's that?

Why don't you just come out with it and call me a white supremacist racist? Then I'll know where I stand.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:21 am

Why don't you just tell me to hang myself from a tree, like someone else did because I had the nerve to actually follow the Zimmerman trial and actually take notice of the evidence?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:24 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Why don't you just tell me to hang myself from a tree, like someone else did because I had the nerve to actually follow the Zimmerman trial and actually take notice of the evidence?

You are still missing the points.
Zimmerman through his actions caused the childs death.
If he had not followed going after the child and allowed the Police to do their job. There would have been no confrontation and nobody would have got shot.
Zimmerman is completely responsible for that. There is no denying that fact.
His actions ended up causing that childs death

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:24 am

Raggs, I just don't understand why you don't seem to think that Trayvon Martin didn't deserve his fate.'

I've been given to believe that in your country, if two guys get into a dispute about something, it doesn't mean one of them ends up dead before he can even vote or buy alcohol.

That's fucked up and I honestly don't understand why you don't seem to think so.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:37 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Raggs, I just don't understand why you don't seem to think that Trayvon Martin didn't deserve his fate.'

I've been given to believe that in your country, if two guys get into a dispute about something, it doesn't mean one of them ends up dead before he can even vote or buy alcohol.

That's fucked up and I honestly don't understand why you don't seem to think so.

You want me to go through it all again, with maps, recordings of phone calls, and transcripts of the evidence?

I've explained over and over again, but you don't listen.

Now why don't you just call me what you know you want to call me and have done with it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:39 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Raggs, I just don't understand why you don't seem to think that Trayvon Martin didn't deserve his fate.'

She see no blame in this from Zimmerman.
She fails to grasp his actions caused the events to happen.
You are flogging a dead horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:40 am

You know what? If Zimmerman had been black, and Trayvon had been white or hispanic, you'd all be screaming that Zimmerman was innocent.

You are both pathetic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:42 am

Raggamuffin wrote:You know what? If Zimmerman had been black, and Trayvon had been white or hispanic, you'd all be screaming that Zimmerman was innocent.

You are both pathetic.

Not at all.
I look at what created the situation.
If Zimmerman had not gone after TM, the boy would still be alive.
There is no disputing this fact.
I fail to see why you cannot see that.
He ignored the officers and instead went after TM,, which led to the confrontation and the boys death.
All that could have been avoided. Except Zimmerman's anger took control.
He is responsible for the boys death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:44 am

Why did neither of you pull Korban up for saying that Zimmerman had dark skin?

Oh, because it was Korban who said it, right?

Instead, you sit here harassing me over and over again just because I can follow a trial and you can't. You sit here lying and twisting what I say because you think I'm "racist".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Why did neither of you pull Korban up for saying that Zimmerman had dark skin?

Oh, because it was Korban who said it, right?

Instead, you sit here harassing me over and over again just because I can follow a trial and you can't. You sit here lying and twisting what I say because you think I'm "racist".

What has that got to do with anything?
Victim card alert.
Latino's do have darker skin, they can still very much be caucasion.
Have you never spent a few weeks in the sun?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:47 am

I just mention that Davies had gone out to attack his mother's boyfriend, and suddenly that apparently means that I'm defending him. Not only does it mean I'm defending him, it also means that I'm apparently defending him because he's white.

FFS, is there any point saying anything on this forum at all?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:48 am

Why the fuck am I wasting my time with you two?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:49 am

Talk to yourselves, I'm out of here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I just mention that Davies had gone out to attack his mother's boyfriend, and suddenly that apparently means that I'm defending him. Not only does it mean I'm defending him, it also means that I'm apparently defending him because he's white.

FFS, is there any point saying anything on this forum at all?

Look, I do not think you are racist.
I do think you do look at some cases from a white middle class mentality.
You dnot attempt to place yourself in the victims shoes.
You brought up the EDL and the mothers boyfriend all of which is a deflection from the case at hand where this man did intentional racially target an Asian and attack him. Can you see how by bringing up these factors of which the later on the Mothers boyfriend you have no explanation for any relevance would be seen as deflecting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next