NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack Empty Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:25 am

Zack Davies shouts 'white supremacy', 'this is revenge' and 'this is for Lee Rigby' as he attacks Dr Sarandev Bhambra in Mold supermarket, court hears.

A trainee dentist suffered life-changing injuries in a​ ​brutal and unprovoked racially-motivated attack at a Tesco store, a court heard. Dr Sarandev Bhambra, of Leeds, was working at Mold in North Wales and was attacked with a machete and a hammer while shopping one lunchtime. Defendant Zack Davies was said to be laughing and shouting "white supremacy", "this is revenge" and "this is for Lee Rigby" as he did so. The victim's hand was almost severed from his arm and he thought he was going to die, jurors were told. Dr Bhambra desperately tried to get away from the defendant and threw items from the shelves to try and trip him as he chased him with the weapons, the court heard.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11691707/Dentist-almost-has-hand-severed-in-Tesco-in-revenge-for-Lee-Rigby-machete-attack.html

Back to top Go down

Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack Empty Re: Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:32 am

Oh dear. You don't expect to be attacked in Tesco in North Wales, do you?

So this chap was planning to attack his mother's boyfriend. Because of Lee Rigby or for another reason?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack Empty Re: Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:39 am

WTF!!!!!
and people wonder why we are better off without guns Neutral hopefully the victim can make a decent recovery , it would be real shame if a dentist was lost to the profession due to some racist lout.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:44 am

veya_victaous wrote:WTF!!!!!
and people wonder why we are better off without guns  Neutral  hopefully the victim can make a decent recovery , it would be real shame if a dentist was lost to the profession due to some racist lout.

Is that all you're worried about? Losing dentists?

I think there should be more info about this alleged planned attack on his mother's boyfriend. If he didn't go out initially to attack someone in revenge for Lee Rigby, it must have been an afterthought.

Clearly, this man is deranged, and it seems a bit inadequate to merely jail him for assault or even attempted murder.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:WTF!!!!!
and people wonder why we are better off without guns  Neutral  hopefully the victim can make a decent recovery , it would be real shame if a dentist was lost to the profession due to some racist lout.

I think there should be more info about this alleged planned attack on his mother's boyfriend. If he didn't go out initially to attack someone in revenge for Lee Rigby, it must have been an afterthought.

Clearly, this man is deranged, and it seems a bit inadequate to merely jail him for assault or even attempted murder.

Jail him for assault?
Where he committed grievously bodily harm attacking the innocent man with a knife and jack hammer?
Its a hate crime, yes he should be jailed and for at least 5-10 years.
Two wrongs do not make a right or a reason to go out an attack people, that is why we have the Police for.
Your reasoning again is absurd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:59 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Jail him for assault?
Where he committed grievously bodily harm attacking the innocent man with a knife and jack hammer?
Two wrongs do not make a right or a reason to go out an attack people, that is why we have the Police for.

Didn't I just say it would be inadequate? He has denied attempted murder.

Why don't you fuck off with your stupid, ignorant comments?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:02 am

Dentist are useful members of society unlike a lot of people Neutral Full kudos to Peter Fuller for preventing what would like have been fatal if he had not stood up to the mad man.

clearly deranged or indoctrinated with race hate.

I don't think the mother boyfriend thing is all that relevant.
It doesn't say in the the Op but wanna bet he is 'ethnic' Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:02 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Jail him for assault?

I am not the one coming out with excuses for him as you are doing going on about the mothers boyfriend which has no relevance. Why did he not go to the Police? That kind of stupid reasoning was made by Lee Rigby's killers where they claimed this was revenge for the rape and murder of Muslims.

It is quite possible he could have killed the man, which has to be argued, because he was only saved by the intervention of a former soldier. The fact is this is a man of hate who is a white supremacist and we have to come hard down on such crimes or they cease to matter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:03 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I am not the one coming out with excuses for him as you are doing going on about the mothers boyfriend which has no relevance. Why did he not go to the Police? That kind of stupid reasoning was made by Lee Rigby's killers where they claimed this was revenge for the rape and murder of Muslims.

It is quite possible he could have killed the man, which has to be argued, because he was only saved by the intervention of a former soldier. The fact is this is a man of hate who is a white supremacist and we have to come hard down on such crimes or they cease to matter

Where did I excuse him?

Seriously, go and flush your head down the toilet to get some sense into it. All you do is sit here and twist what people say all day long.

Now fuck off.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:05 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Jail him for assault?

+1000000000000000

we cannot hold others responsible if we cannot hold our own in check. All good people must stand against the blind and stupid hatred that is racism.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Where did I excuse him?

Seriously, go and flush your head down the toilet to get some sense into it. All you do is sit here and twist what people say all day long.

Now fuck off.

Oh grow up you brat.
You brought up about the mothers boyfriend, that is looking or an excuse to his intent.
I point out mistakes in your post and out comes your potty mouth.
If you do not like being wrong, then that is something you need to learn to deal with, not me or blame others for your own failings

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:12 am

veya_victaous wrote:Dentist are useful members of society unlike a lot of people Neutral  Full kudos to Peter Fuller for preventing what would like have been fatal if he had not stood up to the mad man.

clearly deranged or indoctrinated with race hate.

I don't think the mother boyfriend thing is all that relevant.
It doesn't say in the the Op but wanna bet he is 'ethnic' Suspect Suspect

I only mentioned the mother's boyfriend because it seems that the Davies did not go out initially to attack someone in revenge for Lee Rigby, but then appeared to change his mind.

There are so many similarities between this attack and the one on Lee Rigby. This happened in January, and yet I don't remember reading about it. The attack on Lee Rigby was all over the news with live updates. Why was this not more prominent in the news?

Indoctrinated by whom? The question is - was he relatively normal before the murder of Lee Rigby, or did that push him over the edge? We simply can't go on having these nutters walking around - and that includes those like the men who killed Lee Rigby and now Davies. The trouble is that they can appear normal. Even Michael Adeboloja didn't seem that deranged when he spoke to the camera. If he hadn't just hacked someone to death, one might have thought he was just a bloke who was a bit pissed off.

Davies might get a life sentence, but I doubt he'll get life without parole like Adeboloja did, and yet his motive was the same.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:13 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Where did I excuse him?

Now fuck off.

Oh grow up you brat.
You brought up about the mothers boyfriend, that is looking or an excuse to his intent.
If you do not like being wrong, then that is something you need to learn to deal with, not me or blame others for your own failings

You don't understand anything. All day long you understand nothing. Now just do one. I'm very very very tired of your ignorance and stupidity.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Oh grow up you brat.

You don't understand anything. All day long you understand nothing. Now just do one. I'm very very very tired of your ignorance and stupidity.

So now you have nothing to debate on the topic, you are using this to sound off your views about me.
Oh well, enjoy them, as they have no relevance to the debate.
What I have come to notice about you is that you have a white middle class mentality on debates that center around hate crimes. It will hinder your ability to look objectively at crimes.
Understand if you make poor comments, it does not excuse them being ridiculed, as they rightly should be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:19 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

+1000000000000000

we cannot hold others responsible if we cannot hold our own in check. All good people must stand against the blind and stupid hatred that is racism.

Exactly Veya and we have to come down hard on such crimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:33 am

There are also wider issues here. This "war" that some people have created in their heads appears to be spreading on both sides. How many others are walking around with ideas of revenge in their heads?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:36 am

Raggamuffin wrote:There are also wider issues here. This "war" that some people have created in their heads appears to be spreading on both sides. How many others are walking around with ideas of revenge in their heads?

That is because they are being led by anxiety and fear and it means they are falling prey to the very tactics of terrorism, to instill fear in to people. This is not a case of that. This was pure hate. He targeted an innocent Asian person out of hate and because they were Asian. This is my point on people being susceptible to fear language spread on the internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:38 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

+1000000000000000

But Veya, Adebolajo was "one of our own" too - he's British. Will creating a "them and us" scenario really help?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

+1000000000000000

But Veya, Adebolajo was "one of our own" too - he's British. Will creating a "them and us" scenario really help?

He is rightly saying we have to stand up to hate, no matter who is carrying out that hate, whether far right or Muslim extremists

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:48 am

yes that WAR mentality is a big problem I have seen people on here speak of enemies like the other group is not even humans.

Dehumanization of other people is always bad and always wrong
Some people have to constantly be reminded that the vast majority of either side just want to live in peace, and have somewhere safe to raise their kids.

and Raggs one of our own as in a westerner, one raised amongst us, in our system, would go and commit this attack.

we blame a lot on other people doctrines but our own are not perfect either (although i think we are most likely to keep changing to improve, aka "progressive")

and honestly it is not even RW it is anyone, we have to stand up to hate, no matter who is carrying out that hate.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:50 am

You see, all these things are linked aren't they?

The rabble rousers in Luton, the formation of the EDL in response to what they perceived as the failure of the police to deal with Islamic extremism directed against the British forces.

We have the likes of Adebolajo and his mate killing a soldier in revenge for what they perceive as persecution of Muslims elsewhere.

We have the likes of Davies taking revenge on an innocent man because in his head he associated him with the killers of Lee Rigby merely because of his Asian appearance.

We have people going off to join ISIS, and being described as "victims".

Will this all escalate when others join in with this "war" they've created in their heads?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:54 am

veya_victaous wrote:yes that WAR mentality is a big problem I have seen people on here speak of enemies like the other group is not even humans.

Dehumanization of other people is always bad and always wrong
Some people have to constantly be reminded that the vast majority of either side just want to live in peace, and have somewhere safe to raise their kids.

and Raggs one of our own as in a westerner, one raised amongst us, in our system, would go and commit this attack.

we blame a lot on other people doctrines but our own are not perfect either (although i think we are most likely to keep changing to improve, aka "progressive")

and honestly it is not even RW it is anyone, we have to stand up to hate, no matter who is carrying out that hate.

Veya, Adebolajo was raised here too, but he also created a "them and us" scenario, like Davies has done. Are you saying that people like Adebolajo cannot be  westerners?

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:56 am

Raggamuffin wrote:You see, all these things are linked aren't they?

The rabble rousers in Luton, the formation of the EDL in response to what they perceived as the failure of the police to deal with Islamic extremism directed against the British forces.

We have the likes of Adebolajo and his mate killing a soldier in revenge for what they perceive as persecution of Muslims elsewhere.

We have the likes of Davies taking revenge on an innocent man because in his head he associated him with the killers of Lee Rigby merely because of his Asian appearance.

We have people going off to join ISIS, and being described as "victims".

Will this all escalate when others join in with this "war" they've created in their heads?

The big connection here is hate, fear and anxiety.
We have some extremists Muslims formed from hate
Fear and hate causes EDL to form.
People use hate as a tool to play on the fear and anxiety of people to make hate acceptable.
Both the far right and Muslim extremists use this fear and capitalize on this to gain support.
They fool people into thinking a war is coming, because both sides want this war.
They use the victims of hate to further promote their hate.
They both want an authoritarian society imposed.
Hence why it is important more than anything to oppose each side and their rhetoric.

Last edited by Cuchulain on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:56 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So now you have nothing to debate on the topic, you are using this to sound off your views about me.
What I have come to notice about you is that you have a white middle class mentality on debates that center around hate crimes. It will hinder your ability to look objectively at crimes.
Understand if you make poor comments, it does not excuse them being ridiculed, as they rightly should be.

If you weren't so stupid, you'd realise that I'm not saying much different to you. It's only in your head that I've "defended" this man.

You and Veya are the ones creating a "them and us" situation, not me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:58 am

I have no idea why people took so long to crush EDL.
and Adebolajo didn't consider himself a westerner or 'one of us' because people like EDL kept telling him he is not.

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/reports-that-aussie-terrorists-khaled-sharrouf-and-mohamed-elomar-are-dead/story-fnh81ifq-1227410057826
Reports that Aussie terrorists Khaled Sharrouf and Mohamed Elomar are dead

we still called them Aussies even though they were of middle eastern decent and went to join ISIS. The "I'll ride with you" campaign after the Sydney siege was a demonstration that we accept that Most are 'one of us' and we should not be letting the nut cases divide us.

Last edited by veya_victaous on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

If you weren't so stupid, you'd realise that I'm not saying much different to you. It's only in your head that I've "defended" this man.

So just more woeful insults.
You came out about the mothers boyfriend, which had no relevance to his attack on an innocent Asian.
You now play the victim card again blaming others, which is what people with anxiety do who fear as you do.
You never look to a problem in context.

I am going to work, maybe when back you will have learnt some manners

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:00 am

veya_victaous wrote:Yes I have no idea why people took so long to crush EDL.

and Adebolajo didn't consider himself 'one of us' because people like EDL kept telling him he is not.

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/reports-that-aussie-terrorists-khaled-sharrouf-and-mohamed-elomar-are-dead/story-fnh81ifq-1227410057826
Reports that Aussie terrorists Khaled Sharrouf and Mohamed Elomar are dead

we still called them Aussies even though they were of middle eastern decent and went to join ISIS. The "I'll ride with you" campaign after the Sydney siege was a demonstration that we accept that Most are 'one of us' and we should not be letting the nut cases divide us.

The EDL would not have existed if the police had clamped down on the extremists in Luton. It was their pussyfooting around which made people angry.

Are you really blaming the EDL for Adebolajo's attitude? That what it looks like.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:03 am

Actually Raggs I am saying that people like him are not welcomed into the western world when they go to the UK.

But the fact that you have had 2 one from either side does imply that your media is heavily geared to promoting this 'war' so that the weak minded of either side will embrace the stupidity
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:03 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You came out about the mothers boyfriend, which had no relevance to his attack on an innocent Asian.
You now play the victim card again blaming others, which is what people with anxiety do who fear as you do.

Well you are stupid. You relentlessly misunderstand everything, and only think about your own importance.

The report said that Davies went out to attack his mother's boyfriend but when he couldn't find him, he looked for someone else to attack. Clearly, the boyfriend is relevant in this, but you're too stupid to see that. What hasn't been explained is if Davies wanted to harm the boyfriend because of the attack on Lee Rigby, or for other reasons.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:07 am

veya_victaous wrote:Actually Raggs I am saying that people like him are not welcomed into the western world when they go to the UK.

But the fact that you have had 2 one from either side does imply that your media is heavily geared to promoting this 'war' so that the weak minded of either side will embrace the stupidity

Veya, Adebolajo was born in the UK. There is nothing to suggest he was not "welcome" here. His family are not Muslim. They were at a loss so much that they moved to Lincolnshire to get him away from those they thought were radicalising him.

How is the media promoting this "war" exactly?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:17 am

What is to be done to stop all this?

We have those who are allegedly being radicalised being treated as victims - until they actually kill someone that is, or they are caught with explosives, and then suddenly they're no longer "victims". At what point should they be treated as potential criminals or terrorists?

We have the likes of Anjem Choudary and his cronies walking around because the law can't touch them, but they are looked up to by these extremists and young people who are allegedly being radicalised. If they were clamped down on, there would be howls from people complaining about the lack of free speech.

If Davies was "influenced" by others, what will happen to those others? Nothing probably - like nothing is ever done about Choudary and co. They might even be given air time on the TV to explain their point of view.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:06 am

According to some reports, Zack Davies was actually a convert to Islam, and that he posted about revenge on the "kaffir" on Facebook. Dentist almost has hand severed in Tesco in 'revenge for Lee Rigby' machete attack 2190311264

I'm a bit reluctant to link to any of the sites where that's reported because I'm not sure if they're innocent sites.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:12 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Well you are stupid. You relentlessly misunderstand everything, and only think about your own importance.

The report said that Davies went out to attack his mother's boyfriend but when he couldn't find him, he looked for someone else to attack. Clearly, the boyfriend is relevant in this, but you're too stupid to see that. What hasn't been explained is if Davies wanted to harm the boyfriend because of the attack on Lee Rigby, or for other reasons.

I do not misunderstand anything you are saying.
For one your thought process is one dimentional.
You say the EDL was formed because of extremists protesting, but that is not really the reality of the situation.
What you had was a group of men that for years already dislike immigrants and espcially Muslims. This is seen by the fact they used the cover of extremism to promote hate against Muslims. Sure the protest pushed them, but they already held hateful views and it is hateful views that are played upon by people through fear, which you seem to fail to understand. They centred on a view that many Muslims were Pakistani's and sterotyped many Muslims to this ethnicity. The same can be found with Muslim extremists, they play on the aspect of the religion for unity and any slight to the religion is used to bind them together to action. As I say you look very simplistically at problems of hate and do not see how they are really formed. People of hate play on peoples fear to gain support and justify their hate. Look at the reasoning of people because they have something feel a part of. Look at the EDL, they are easily blame others for their own issues.Schools overcrowded, blame the Muslims. Hospital waiting times, Muslims to blame. Crime rates, Muslims to blame. Can you see the pattern, you have a group easily able to convince others for all the problems onto one group. They take away responsibility for themselves and use a group as a scapegoat.

The report states the defendent "claims" he went out to attack his mothers boyfriend. Hearsay.
That has no relevance, what he did actually do was attack an innocent Asian and only through the prevention of a former soldier was the attack stopped. He spouted racist tirades at the innocent Dentist and after stated he did this in revenge for Lee Rigby.

The jury heard how the defendant's home was later searched and items of white supremacy and Nazism were found.
When arrested, Davies said: "It was me. I surrendered my weapons. I did it for Lee Rigby", the court heard. He is said to have told witnesses that he had "lost it" and that he carried out the planned attack "for the whites".

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:18 am

If that bit of the report is "hearsay", then so is all of it, you stupid man.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:21 am

Raggamuffin wrote:If that bit of the report is "hearsay", then so is all of it, you stupid man.

So I see you are still acting childish.

What relevance does it have to case of a man being attacked because he was Asian, where the defendent is clearly a white supremacist and Nazi supporter to a claim of going to attack his mothers boyfriend?

Zero

He attacked the man because of his hate formed from far right extremism. He excused his violent act based on a revenge for Lee rigby.
It have nothing to do with the mothers boyfriend why this innocent person was attacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh dear. You don't expect to be attacked in Tesco in North Wales, do you?

So this chap was planning to attack his mother's boyfriend. Because of Lee Rigby or for another reason?

The guy is obviously a loon.
The poor dentist must've been petrified too. What a horrid thing to go through.

Last edited by eddie on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:32 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If that bit of the report is "hearsay", then so is all of it, you stupid man.

What relevance does it have to case of a man being attacked because he was Asian, where the defendent is clearly a white supremacist and Nazi supporter to a claim of going to attack his mothers boyfriend?

Zero

He attacked the man because of his hate formed from far right extremism. He excused his violent act based on a revenge for Lee rigby.
It have nothing to do with the mothers boyfriend why this innocent person was attacked.

I see you're still being stupid, but it's not an act.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:33 am

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh dear. You don't expect to be attacked in Tesco in North Wales, do you?

Yes it didn't mention the fact it was his mother's boyfriend in the opening paragraph, did it?

Why are you excusing his hate now with insanity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Zero

Poor deflection again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:34 am

eddie wrote:

Yes it didn't mention the fact it was his mother's boyfriend in the opening paragraph, did it?

Yes - the poor man will still be traumatised I should think.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:34 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Poor deflection again.

It's the only fitting reply to your stupidity.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:38 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Poor deflection again.

Poor silly immature child.
If you cannot deabte my points may I suggest you get back to class

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:40 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You don't make any points, other than the usual cliches. You have no original ideas, and you are incapable of thinking outside of the box.

If you are dismissive in your posts, you will get the same dismissive attitude back. Think about your behaviour and then modify it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You don't make any points, other than the usual cliches. You have no original ideas, and you are incapable of thinking outside of the box.

If you are dismissive in your posts, you will get the same dismissive attitude back. Think about your behaviour and then modify it.

Poor deflection yet again not countering the points.

You made a point about the mothers boyfriend.
As seen he was a nazi and white supremacist, hence that part about the Boyfriend has nothing to do with attacking this Asian.
The only reason the defense would raise this as to try and give reason to his motivation for anger.
Its a copout by the defense and you cannot see that.
If you do not like the fact you can be in error at times, that is your issue not mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:49 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As seen he was a nazi and white supremacist, hence that part about the Boyfriend has nothing to do with attacking this Asian.
The only reason the defense would raise this as to try and give reason to his motivation for anger.
If you do not like the fact you can be in error at times, that is your issue not mine.

Think outside of the box. The defence didn't raise it, the prosecution did. Try reading the article which you linked to, and try to stop being stupid.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Think outside of the box. The defence didn't raise it, the prosecution did. Try reading the article which you linked to, and try to stop being stupid.

I have thought outside the box thank you and again it has nothing to do with the attack on the Asian

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:53 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have thought outside the box thank you and again it has nothing to do with the attack on the Asian

Have you read it properly yet? Do you see that it was the prosecution which raised the issue of the boyfriend?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Have you read it properly yet? Do you see that it was the prosecution which raised the issue of the boyfriend?

And?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:55 am

Prosecuting barrister Sion ap Mihangel said the 26-year-old had gone out looking for his mother's boyfriend to attack him, but he could not find him.

Oh dear. Didge was in error.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:56 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And?

Well you said it was a "copout" by the defence. You sure have a short memory.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next