NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!!

5 posters

Go down

off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! Empty off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:12 pm

certain letters keep sticking, very annoying.... Smile

Back to top Go down

off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! Empty Re: off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:22 pm

so...you are joining the "dirty mac brigade"? off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! 3489511464 off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! 3489511464

Back to top Go down

off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! Empty Re: off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!!

Post by eddie Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:15 pm

darknessss wrote:so...you are joining the "dirty mac brigade"?  off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! 3489511464 off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! 3489511464

Isn't that what they call meat-eaters affraid
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:20 pm

just the women.... off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! 4152582110

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:22 pm

darknessss wrote:just the women....   off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! 4152582110

Razz

Hahahahahahahaha I wrote something similar to you on another thread just now

Great minds..... cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:23 pm

mucky minds ......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Yes please do you keep missing 'w' xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:49 pm

It would be cheaper to just get a new keyboard.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:55 pm

lol you lot get worse...

imac pro 15 inch with retina display ordered and i have a promise to say it will arrive in a few days...

so i'm still stuck with this.. for now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It would be cheaper to just get a new keyboard.

true i can still use this one in the office... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It would be cheaper to just get a new keyboard.

We've done that before and then something else went wrong plus he can get a trade discount.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:01 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:lol you lot get worse...

imac pro 15 inch with retina display ordered and i have a promise to say it will arrive in a few days...

so i'm still stuck with this.. for now...

I hope it is being delivered at the shop i don't want to stay in waiting for a delivery thanks

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:cheers

MacBook Pro's rule   !!!

Slow ol' Windows PCs can only drool   !

off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! 2086560741

off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! 1481518877

my son loves his but he does lots of music recordings... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:52 pm

So sorry you bought an overpriced laptop you can't upgrade! May I suggest as a great option a used Panasonic Toughbook. Totally upgradeable and you can easily slap Ubuntu on that for faster performance and a more Macintosh-style GUI.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:So sorry you bought an overpriced laptop you can't upgrade! May I suggest as a great option a used Panasonic Toughbook. Totally upgradeable and you can easily slap Ubuntu on that for faster performance and a more Macintosh-style GUI.

it ill do me fine thanks, looking forward to it arriving, took some extra options on it better processor and biggest harddrive so it should be good for a while... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:35 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:So sorry you bought an overpriced laptop you can't upgrade! May I suggest as a great option a used Panasonic Toughbook. Totally upgradeable and you can easily slap Ubuntu on that for faster performance and a more Macintosh-style GUI.

it ill do me fine thanks, looking forward to it arriving, took some extra options on it better processor and biggest harddrive so it should be good for a while... Smile

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:04 am

HF should by a macbook

it has the 1 click interface, simple things work best for simple minds Razz Razz Razz

isn't that right wolf Cool Cool Cool Cool tongue tongue tongue

off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! 2981866455 off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! 2981866455 off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! 2981866455
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:50 pm

you see Cool give a mac user 2 buttons and they crash the computer Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:00 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
So sorry you bought an overpriced laptop you can't upgrade! May I suggest as a great option a used Panasonic Toughbook. Totally upgradeable and you can easily slap Ubuntu on that for faster performance and a more Macintosh-style GUI.

Rolling Eyes

SO SORRRY, Benny, but that's totally wrong...

I'VE already started upgrading my MacBook ~ despite what you and Veya may claim to the contrary..

SECONDLY, the OS-X operating system is so superior to Windows that it doesn't cost $700-800 to further upgrade it to business standards..

THEN there's the free software and resources prepackaged onto Mac's ~ when taken into account, the prices are much closer than first appearances suggest..

THIRD, Apple has been the largest computer company in the world since it overtook Lenavo a couple of years back. Just to prove how first impressions can be so deceptive..   off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! 2086560741
OS-X operating system is so superior to Windows lol that has to be the funniest thing i have heard this week off to buy a mac laptop, this bloody thing is annoying me!! 3633442240

windows all the way boys :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down