NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNA Taken & Locked Up For 8 Hours

3 posters

Go down

DNA Taken & Locked Up For 8 Hours Empty DNA Taken & Locked Up For 8 Hours

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:34 pm

After telling a joke about Nelson Mandela.

This is bloody terrifying.

Neil Phillips said he was fingerprinted, DNA-swabbed and had his computers seized.

The 44-year-old was held after posting: “My PC takes so long to shut down I’ve decided to call it Nelson Mandela.”
Another read: “Free Mandela – switch the power off.”

But police swooped after a councillor complained over the gags about the former South African leader, who passed away on Thursday, aged 95.

Mr Phillips who insisted he meant no harm, said: “It was an awful experience. I was fingerprinted, they took DNA and my computer.

“It was a couple of jokes, Bernard Manning type,” he added. "There was no hatred. What happened to freedom of speech? I think they over-reacted massively.”
Mr Phillips, who runs Crumbs sandwich shop in Rugeley, Staffs, was arrested after complaints by Cllr Tim Jones about the one-liners, aired when the anti-apartheid hero was critically ill.

A spokesman for Staffordshire Police confirmed the arrest and added: “When he answered bail on September 30, he was informed that there would be no further action based on CPS decision of there being insufficient evidence to support a prosecution.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/354830/Locked-up-for-EIGHT-hours-for-telling-Nelson-Mandela-joke

Back to top Go down

DNA Taken & Locked Up For 8 Hours Empty Re: DNA Taken & Locked Up For 8 Hours

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:58 pm

umm well that is ironic  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 
both ways

I don't think Mandela would approve
AND
8 hours!! for making a terrible tasteless joke... No  No  should think himself lucky, Mandela was Imprisoned for Years trying to have such basic rights for the Native People of South Africa..
(that pretty much what UKIPS thing is right? except it wants to help the natives of England from the terrible foriegn oppression they suffer.)   :<:i}:  :<:i}:  :<:i}:
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:05 pm

veya_victaous wrote:umm well that is ironic  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 
both ways

I don't think Mandela would approve
AND
8 hours!! for making a terrible tasteless joke... No  No  should think himself lucky, Mandela was Imprisoned for Years trying to have such basic rights for the Native People of South Africa..
(that pretty much what UKIPS thing is right? except it wants to help the natives of England from the terrible foriegn oppression they suffer.)   :<:i}:  :<:i}:  :<:i}:

mandela was jail for terrorist activities , but thankfully he saw the error of his ways and turned out good.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Hmmm... as I've said elsewhere...

If he'd come out of prison to the same country, would he have said "let bygones be bygones"?

No, he'd have been the crim he was when he went in.

He had power in his grasp - that's what he wanted, that's what he achieved.

Same as any other terrorist - once he's got it he's happy.

Same as Adams and Mcguinness. 

Don't paint mandela as a reformed character.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:34 pm

terrorist equals freedom fighter (particulay when fighting apparthied)

claims that 'natives' fighting for freedom from forgien occupation are terrorists are ridiculous, the occupier is by defualt a terrorist/invader (even if their skin is white).

If Mandela is a terrorist than Washington is Far worse (look at the death count Washington has it 100 to 1).
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:50 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:mandela was jail for terrorist activities

DNA Taken & Locked Up For 8 Hours 293304_2469554497594_1214295783_3050499_1681868113_n
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:06 am

veya_victaous wrote:terrorist equals freedom fighter (particulay when fighting apparthied)

claims that 'natives' fighting for freedom from forgien occupation are terrorists are ridiculous, the occupier is by defualt a terrorist/invader (even if their skin is white).

If Mandela is a terrorist than Washington is Far worse (look at the death count Washington has it 100 to 1).

Are you a native Australian ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:06 am

No
Mum is Aussie of convict stock and
Dad Came over (with his parent) from France when he was 14

yes, I know we are an invader too.
the thing is you also have to win, thats why I think Mao or Mandela is better than Che Guevara, his ideals may be presented as more pure but ultimatelty he lost. you still need a balance between idealist and realist to lead a successful revolution.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:29 pm

veya_victaous wrote:No
Mum is Aussie of convict stock and
Dad Came over (with his parent) from France when he was 14

yes, I know we are an invader too.
the thing is you also have to win, thats why I think Mao or Mandela is better than Che Guevara, his ideals may be presented as more pure but ultimatelty he lost. you still need a balance between idealist and realist to lead a successful revolution.

Your not located in Tasmania are you ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:48 pm

No. Western Sydney, Blacktown to be specific

and why?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down