NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone else getting a problem message

3 posters

Go down

Is anyone else getting a problem message Empty Is anyone else getting a problem message

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:57 pm

Having moved now, although I am used the same router etc, I'm having a bit of trouble with Newfix.   Is anyone else getting a message saying

General Error

Could not obtain users information

I have to keep logging in and out.

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else getting a problem message Empty Re: Is anyone else getting a problem message

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:26 pm

I've had a few glitches lately -- including a screen that said maintenance was being done, so that's probably the explanation ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else getting a problem message Empty Re: Is anyone else getting a problem message

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Thanks Ben, seems ok now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:27 am

risingsun wrote:Thanks Ben, seems ok now.

I actually still get a few error messages here and there, and sometimes a thread will show a bunch of blank posts. It's funny, as though people are telling one another they have nothing to say to them Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:49 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
risingsun wrote:Thanks Ben, seems ok now.

I actually still get a few error messages here and there, and sometimes a thread will show a bunch of blank posts. It's funny, as though people are telling one another they have nothing to say to them Smile

Exactly. I received that several times this morning, and the one sassy mentions once.

We'll see what happens this session.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:56 am

I often scroll threads and the screen is just black!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:56 am

Hope,you've settled well sassy x
Is it nice?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:32 pm

The disconnect happened again last night. Lost a good post.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:38 pm

It's been taking a long time to load for a few days .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down