NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thai lady boy attacked tourist after being turned down.!!!

3 posters

Go down

thai lady boy attacked tourist after being turned down.!!! Empty thai lady boy attacked tourist after being turned down.!!!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:25 pm

there's nothing like being forceful, taking girl power a bit far..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3067487/Ladyboy-attacks-tourist-stiletto-heel-rejected-advances-Thai-bar.html

Back to top Go down

thai lady boy attacked tourist after being turned down.!!! Empty Re: thai lady boy attacked tourist after being turned down.!!!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:35 pm

that's horrible , men need to be careful when visiting there do they really know what's underneath

Back to top Go down

thai lady boy attacked tourist after being turned down.!!! Empty Re: thai lady boy attacked tourist after being turned down.!!!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:37 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:that's horrible , men need to be careful when visiting there do they really know what's underneath

if they go looking for fish they might find meat and veg.... so you have to be careful if you eat out....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:38 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:that's horrible , men need to be careful when visiting there do they really know what's underneath

if they go looking for fish they might find meat and veg.... so you have to be careful if you eat out....

lol Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

lol Razz

they may be cheap to bring home though but they look difficult to control...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:54 pm

What is a lady boy exactly?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What is a lady boy exactly?

ask another poster on here i'm sure they will tell you... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:57 pm

A transsexual woman, pre or post op. I'm not sure why they got a special name in Thailand to be honest, but there is more here than in most places.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Eilzel wrote:

A transsexual woman, pre or post op. I'm not sure why they got a special name in Thailand to be honest, but there is more here than in most places.

So it could be a guy who likes to dress as a woman - a transvestite?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

You don't get much of that here to be honest. Guys dress as women because they identify as female.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:07 pm

it clearly makes them violent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:09 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:it clearly makes them violent...

Based on one case?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:11 pm

ask the victim what he thinks, if that was the reaction because someone didn't want a misfit what does it tell you..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You don't get much of that here to be honest. Guys dress as women because they identify as female.

So is a lady boy always planning to have an operation to be female? Don't they identify as female too?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:16 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:ask the victim what he thinks, if that was the reaction because someone didn't want a misfit what does it tell you..

It tells me one person got violent. It tells me nothing about other people.

^raggs, some are planning to, many simply can't afford to (Thailand is a developing country remember, many people are very poor)- both identify as she.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:17 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:ask the victim what he thinks, if that was the reaction because someone didn't want a misfit what does it tell you..

It's not clear if the victim knew it was a lady boy. The lady boy has boobs which look real to me. The victim might not like being approached by someone he perceives as being a prostitute.

I'm a bit confused though because he/she is described as a transvestite in the article, and then as transgender later on.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:19 pm

Eilzel wrote:

^raggs, some are planning to, many simply can't afford to (Thailand is a developing country remember, many people are very poor)- both identify as she.

I don't quite understand the difference between a lady boy and a transvestite then. Does a transvestite not necessarily identify with being female? If not, why does he want to look like one? Also, why do they wear such feminine clothes? After all, a lot of women don't really wear feminine clothes.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:20 pm

Does anyone remember the film, The Crying Game? I think I was the only person at the cinema who didn't know ... Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

It's not clear if the victim knew it was a lady boy. The lady boy has boobs which look real to me. The victim might not like being approached by someone he perceives as being a prostitute.

I'm a bit confused though because he/she is described as a transvestite in the article, and then as transgender later on.

I would have thought the picture gave the victim a clue, perhaps the attacker had a really deep manly voice....

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I don't quite understand the difference between a lady boy and a transvestite then. Does a transvestite not necessarily identify with being female? If not, why does he want to look like one? Also, why do they wear such feminine clothes? After all, a lot of women don't really wear feminine clothes.

Transvestites don't identify as women, they are men who like to wear women's clothes. Not for me but each to their own. Perhaps the Mail article is simply displaying the usual ignorance of a magazine of its caliber haha (I can't read the article, its banned here, the Mail that is).
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:24 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Transvestites don't identify as women, they are men who like to wear women's clothes. Not for me but each to their own. Perhaps the Mail article is simply displaying the usual ignorance of a magazine of its caliber haha (I can't read the article, its banned here, the Mail that is).

But why do they want to wear women's clothes?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:24 pm

that must annoy you them banning mail's perhaps they know more than they let on...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I would have thought the picture gave the victim a clue, perhaps the attacker had a really deep manly voice....

Well he looks quite muscular, I agree, but those boobs look real - don't you think?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I don't know lol

Perhaps they like the way they look it them, maybe they do it for fun or like the way they feel. But I'm not the best person to ask in fairness haha.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Well he looks quite muscular, I agree, but those boobs look real - don't you think?

he looks like a bloke in a dress with a dodgey boob job, it might float someones boat if they were blind or desperate or both...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:33 pm

it does say in that area the lady boys are notorious for preying on foreign tourists, they often pick pocket them as they crowd round, i suppose it would intimidate some, i guess others would just take them home and keep them , who knows with people..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't know lol

Perhaps they like the way they look it them, maybe they do it for fun or like the way they feel. But I'm not the best person to ask in fairness haha.

Haha! A lot of women don't even like wearing women's clothes - all those high heels you can't walk in, and skirts which flap around ... Laughing

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I don't know lol

Haha! A lot of women don't even like wearing women's clothes - all those high heels you can't walk in, and skirts which flap around ...  Laughing

I can't say I see the appeal haha but for whatever reasons many do, each to their own Smile

^HF, you get a much different view of life in a place if you actually see it first hand instead of just believing sensationalist BS in sordid glorified tabloids.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:40 pm

oh i've been round the world, seen most of what goes on and seen enough of what shouldn't go on..

is it all newspapers that are rubbish or just the ones that you don't like...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:45 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:oh i've been round the world, seen most of what goes on and seen enough of what shouldn't go on..

is it all newspapers that are rubbish or just the ones that you don't like...

Then you will know that the press sensationalize- unless you traveled with a closed mind and simply looked down on 'other cultures'...

Actually I'm not keen on the views of the Telegraph or the Times, but I still respect them as quality broadsheets along with the Guardian and Independent.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:50 pm

oh as i thought it's not all papers that are rubbish just the ones that don't have queer issues in the right context..lol

bigot just doesn't quite explain you does it, it goes so far beyond that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:oh as i thought it's not all papers that are rubbish just the ones that don't have queer issues in the right context..lol

Yeah, funny how the one calling me a bigot is the biggest bigot on the forum. I'll wait for credible posters to verify your opinion.... I guess I'll be waiting for a long time...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:55 pm

Eilzel wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:oh as i thought it's not all papers that are rubbish just the ones that don't have queer issues in the right context..lol

Yeah, funny how the one calling me a bigot is the biggest bigot on the forum. I'll wait for credible posters to verify your opinion.... I guess I'll be waiting for a long time...

i was thinking exactly the same and your posts prove it to one and all, you just want queer rights, nothing else matters. no equality... Smile

jog on sonny nothing to see here... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:57 pm

Eilzel wrote:

i was thinking exactly the same and your posts prove it to one and all, you just want queer rights, nothing else matters. no equality... Smile

Your a lone voice on this forum of decency, a shame Ben let you and your cheerleader back in.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:00 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Your a lone voice on this forum of decency, a shame Ben let you and your cheerleader back in.

you mean I am the lone voice of decency on this forum, i agree with that...

anything that cannot stand scrutiny is either wrong or false or both... you started jogging yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Do you realize you basically just proved you don't know what "rights" means?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

i thought it was the opposite of lefts but i could be wrong..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

He fails to grasp what equality actually is, where his starting position is denying them the same equal rights he has.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Eilzel wrote:

you mean I am the lone voice of decency on this forum, i agree with that...

anything that cannot stand scrutiny is either wrong or false or both... you started jogging yet...

in which case your "belief" and the mentality you hold to is either wrong false or both (i'll give you a clue....its both)

you cannot support your pov
you run away from anything remotely challenging
you are a first rate coward
bigoted and stupid
uneducated

Not one of your arguments stands scrutiny
(most dont even make sense)

so I would suggest its you that should jog on

and in reply to another issue....
what is bigoted about me saying you can have your religion....up to the point where it conflicts with others rights, at which point it stops.

see this is your problem....

YOU dont want to merely "have your belief" you want to dictate how others should live....which of course is a corollary of your "faith", that of dictating that your way and ONLY your way is right.

well I got news for you ...It dont wash, you (as in generally) are an evolutionary dead end

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:51 pm

This chap should be prosecuted, yes? After all, he did assault someone.

See how I was on topic. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

He fails to grasp what equality actually is, where his starting position is denying them the same equal rights he has.

have you turned in to yoda didge, hmm right he has....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This chap should be prosecuted, yes? After all, he did assault someone.

absolutely but is it a chap???

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This chap should be prosecuted, yes? After all, he did assault someone.

It's not clear really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:01 pm

i think his legs like a mans , but the boobs do look real lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

It's not clear really.

now that is the truth and also very worrying... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:i think his legs like a mans , but the boobs do look real lol

They do VOD. Those fake ones usually look a bit too firm. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:07 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

It's not clear really.

now that is the truth and also very worrying... Smile

Anybody ever told you you worry too much? Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:52 am

Some of the lady boys are stunning, she looks like a builder in drag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:41 am

Nems wrote:Some of the lady boys are stunning, she looks like a builder in drag.

thank you that made me laugh and laughter is good medicine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Nems wrote:Some of the lady boys are stunning, she looks like a builder in drag.

A straight guy I know had sex with a "lady boy" in Thailand.  He said he didn't realise during and it was the second best sex he'd ever had thai lady boy attacked tourist after being turned down.!!! Cheerl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down