NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Loose Faith In The Compassion of Humanity

Go down

Never Loose Faith In The Compassion of Humanity Empty Never Loose Faith In The Compassion of Humanity

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 9:35 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/11637678/Crowd-lifts-bus-off-trapped-unicyclist.html

Back to top Go down

Never Loose Faith In The Compassion of Humanity Empty Re: Never Loose Faith In The Compassion of Humanity

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 9:38 am

i saw this i think is so lovely and shows how we as humans just get right in to save a life . Awesome these people should be very proud of themselves , I hope the injured man will be okay .

Back to top Go down

Never Loose Faith In The Compassion of Humanity Empty Re: Never Loose Faith In The Compassion of Humanity

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 9:45 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:i saw this i think is so lovely and shows how we as humans just get right in to save a life . Awesome these people should be very proud of themselves , I hope the injured man will be okay .

It always gives me hope in humanity Dibs when we see people collectively act on impulse to help save someone. No thought is spared as to what race, sex, religious view the person is, they just wanted to help save someones life. If only this could be applied daily in regards to all people in need of help.
They are all true heroes and you are right in them being proud of themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 9:49 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:i saw this i think is so lovely and shows how we as humans just get right in to save a life . Awesome these people should be very proud of themselves , I hope the injured man will be okay .

It always gives me hope in humanity Dibs when we see people collectively act on impulse to help save someone. No thought is spared as to what race, sex, religious view the person is, they just wanted to help save someones life. If only this could be applied daily in regards to all people in need of help.

Definitely , nobody could let a person die or suffer because of race of religion if they did then they don't have a heart. This like you say shows us how we actually do protect each other no matter what .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 9:51 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Definitely , nobody could let a person die or suffer because of race of religion if they did then they don't have a heart. This like you say shows us how we actually do protect each other no matter what .

Its sad though Dibs this is not always the case and where people do allow others to die through non-action.

Anyway its Cup Final day, so you will have to excuse me as off to enjoy the day, but I wish you a wonderful weekend and blessings onto all your family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down