NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans were created by crossing pigs and chimpanzees

4 posters

Go down

Humans were created by crossing pigs and chimpanzees Empty Humans were created by crossing pigs and chimpanzees

Post by Lurker Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:35 pm

Eric posted this story on FaceBook and I though I'd share it here. Interesting:

Geneticist Eugene McCarthy argues that the human race was created by crossing chimpanzees and pigs. No matter how this claim may seem unbelievable, McCarthy is one of the world’s leading geneticists and probably the greatest expert for hybrid animals in the world.
In his paper, McCarthy states numerous inexplicable similarities in the anatomy of pigs and humans, and again inexplicable differences between humans and other primates.
Humans are probably descendants of a specie created through multi-generational breeding between pigs and chimpanzees, and the reason why this hasn’t been discovered yet is excessive reliance on the genetic evidence. Comparison of genes so far only hid what is obvious,” said McCarthy.
McCarthy’s list of the anatomic evidence is long, but the main items on it are similarities in the anatomy of faces of pigs and humans and inexplicable similarities in the microstructure of the skin and organs.
To the observation that the hybrids of animals are mostly infertile, McCarthy presents evidence on the numerous hybrids who are capable of having offspring. Mules, which are sterile, and which are taken as the evidence of the theory, are an exception. Females of liger (father lion, mother tiger), for example, are capable of having offspring both with lions and tigers.
When it comes to humans, according to McCarthy, we were probably created after numerous cases of mating of boars with female chimpanzees, when the cubs were raised by chimpanzees.
McCarthy also says that there are two possibilities when it comes to this type of hybridization. The first is that the hybridization happened several million years ago, and that it resulted by creating the first hominids hordes, and that later from the horde all hominid gruops formed. The second is that the special cases of mating between chimpanzees and pigs produced two separate species of hominid, and that this is also still possible in places where pigs and chimpanzees meet each other, like in South Sudan.
According to him, there is possibility that the gorillas were created by crossing chimpanzees and forest pigs, which would explain many well-known concerns about fertility and specificity of the philosophy of a gorilla.
http://inserbia.info/news/2013/07/humans-were-created-by-crossing-pigs-and-chimpanzees/
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Humans were created by crossing pigs and chimpanzees Empty Re: Humans were created by crossing pigs and chimpanzees

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:53 pm

Hasn't he ever heard that song by Loverboy?

Oops, sorry -- that was a pig and an elephant.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Humans were created by crossing pigs and chimpanzees Empty Re: Humans were created by crossing pigs and chimpanzees

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:54 pm

http://observationdeck.io9.com/no-humans-are-not-chimp-pig-hybrids-1474029809
the guy is a wacko

To quote from macroevolution.net:
During my years at the genetics department, I became increasingly dissatisfied with the standard explanation of evolution. The more I read about fossils, the more convinced I became that Darwin's account of the evolutionary process was fundamentally flawed. Moreover, in my study of hybrids I became aware that an alternative way of thinking about evolution, what I now call "stabilization theory," could do a better job of explaining the available data.

So in his own words, Dr. McCarthy thinks evolutionary science is wrong somehow but thinks he knows better. Dr. McCarthy does have a book about bird hybrids published by Oxford University Press, which appears to be his most recent published scientific work; his attempts to publish a similar book about mammals and about his new theory of animal origins have not worked out, possibly because of his claims...
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:40 am

Actually this would be the better South Park clip:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Humans were created by crossing pigs and chimpanzees Empty Eugene McCarthy May Be On To Something

Post by Lurker Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Humans were created by crossing pigs and chimpanzees Evolution_zps7b9a793e
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:46 pm

That's funny!   Of course, there are many people about who kinda support the theory that we have a lot in common with pigs unfortunately !  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Bwahahaha, I can't wait for rhino-truck hybrids!

Humans were created by crossing pigs and chimpanzees Mqdefault
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Beekeeper wrote: clown  

JUST shows what happens when they let the frauds loose in the mental asylum and hand them iPads for the day...

THOUGH, they may just be on to something, I reckon..

HYBRIDISING a pig, a chimpanzee and a cheeseburger could just explain some of the more obnoxious school and workplace bullies that we have all encountered at some stage.

AND of course, all of those conservative politicians out there..    Idea

:-:cawg:-: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down