NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Israeli Justice Minister

Go down

The Israeli Justice Minister Empty The Israeli Justice Minister

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:15 pm

The Israeli Justice Minister CFb_PVNUgAA0yFV

Back to top Go down

The Israeli Justice Minister Empty Re: The Israeli Justice Minister

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:18 pm

Your antisemitism is beyond belief.
Is that how every Israeli feels Sassy?
If what she said is true , it is disgusting and way out of order

If someone posted that about Muslims as if to portray all Muslims, you would go mental, as i would, yet you make the same poor argument they would do.
That makes you as culpable as smelly on your agenda of hate.
He hates Muslims, you Israeli's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:21 pm

She's said that and worse and they made her Justice Minister.  In fact, in comparison to sum of the newly appointed Israeli Ministers, she's not as bad.  

The left wing Israeli politicans are appalled.

No, everyone in Israel does not feel the same, but a very large percentage of the ones in power now DO.

And by the way, a large number of Jewish people living in Israel are not Semites, their heritage is European.  Most Palestinians are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:26 pm

risingsun wrote:She's said that and worse and they made her Justice Minister.  In fact, in comparison to sum of the newly appointed Israeli Ministers, she's not as bad.  

The left wing Israeli politicans are appalled.

No, everyone in Israel does not feel the same, but a very large percentage of the ones in power now DO.

And by the way, a large number of Jewish people living in Israel are not Semites, their heritage is European.  Most Palestinians are.

She is appalling, but it is not enshrined in law, the Hamas charter which you ignore calls for the genocide of the Jews.
Where is your voice against that?
Oh my goodness your arguments now on Semites? Well many North American people are not American, as they are European in descent. Sorry but the vast majority of us all descend from that region. What an idiotic argument. They bought land there for fuck sake and made the area prosperous, which then also arabs migrated to the area, which you ignore. Even at this time there was more Jews than any arabs in Jerusalem 200 years back. You seriously are talking bollocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:35 pm

The Hamas charter has not been used by Hamas for at least 15 years. She said what she said this year, and some have said worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:36 pm

More Jews that Arabs in the area 200 years ago. Oh my, you really need to learn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:38 pm

risingsun wrote:The Hamas charter has not been used by Hamas for at least 15 years.  She said what she said this year, and some have said worse.

Fucking helll, are you that naive?
How the fuck can they?
They have not the means to defeat Israel, if they did, they would wipe them out.
Here is the part you miss, Israel could wipe out Gaza a million times over, they never have and have withdrawn from there, so why the fuck do they defy every claim you make?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:39 pm

risingsun wrote:More Jews that Arabs in the area 200 years ago.  Oh my, you really need to learn.

On history, no thanks in Jerusalem, the jews were the majority, that is a fact dear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:40 pm

But in PALESTINE they were only 10% of the population, they just had an enclave in Jerusalem DEAR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:43 pm

risingsun wrote:But in PALESTINE they were only 10% of the population, they just had an enclave in Jerusalem DEAR.

So its okay to you then that this enclave, since you just looked up that you were in fact wrong on Jews being the majoirty and that they were expelled should be returned back tot heir homes then as a majority then sassy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:44 pm

What had I looked up, know a bloody sight more about than you do. In Palestine Jews were a tiny minority. Many of the Jews that are now in Israel are NOT semites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:46 pm

Israeli historian: ‘Jews are not Semitic people’

Israeli historian, professor Eran Elhaik (Johns Hopkins University) in a study published by the Genome Biology And Evolution on December 5, 2012, had claimed that the European Jews (Ashkenazis) are not Semitic (Hebrew) people but are decendents of Khazarian Turkic tribes.

This revelation by a member of fellow tribe – hit the very core of the Zionists’ myth that ancestors of Eyropean Jews were expelled from historic Palestine by the Goyim armies. Instead of challenging Dr. Elhaik’s claim that previous genetic studies conducted by Jewish scientists like Harry Ostrer (Yeshiva University’s Albert Einstein College of Medicine), were intentionally cooked the books (‘Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People’, etc.) to support Zionist narrative.

Since the publication of the study, Elhaik has been called “a self-hating Jew” and “antisemite”. Fed-up with Supremacists’ name-calling – Elhaik has thrown an open challenge to his accusers to come up with some new genetic data to prove that European Jews belong to the original Semite tribes.

“Though oral history suggests Middle Eastern ties to almost all Jewish community, genetic evidence is scant. The question of Jewish origin has broad implications beyond history, which have critical relevance for medicine, anthropology, linguistics, social justice, and more,” says Elhaik. You can read more on this subject at Elhaik’s personal website, here.

Elhaik explains his position on this subject as follows: “Some people say Jewishness is a religion. People can join or depart from it, like in any other religion. Others say that Jewishness is in the genes, i.e., looking at one’s genome can tell you if this person is a Jew. This camp consists of scientists who also claim that all Jews in the world share that genetic part as opposed to non-Jews [who do not]. Moreover, the State of Israel now uses tests for Jewishness based on such studies. To make it more clear, according to this camp, one can envision a biological weapon targeted to wipe out only Jews.

To put this question to test, I propose to see whether the genetic Jewishness camp can prove their claims. I will simulate Jews’ and non-Jews’ offspring by taking genetic data of Jews and non-Jews and creating offspring that would have Jew-Jew and nonJew-nonJew and Jew-nonJew parents. If Jewishness is in the genes, scientists should be able to correctly detect which of the offspring is Jews and which are not by following the Jewish gene. If they are wrong then Jewishness is a religion not a genetic condition, then their papers should be retracted. Consequently, it would prove that no test can be used to detect Jews, suggesting that the test employed by the state of Israel is for Ashkenazi Jews only (this is the reference population used in these cases) [should be stopped]. Major proponents of the “Jewishness in the gene” were personally invited this morning and so was Israel’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.”

Another Jewish historian, Benjamin H. Freedman, in his book ‘Facts Are Facts‘, also claimed that Ashkenazis are not Semitic people, but went even further by claiming that the word “Jew” did not come into existence until the year 1775.

On November 21, 2001, Israeli daily Haaretz reported a DNA study conducted by Hebrew University professors Ariella Oppenheim and Marina Feirman found out that “there is a close genetic connection between Jews and Kurds”. According to Israeli sources, there are over 50,000 Israeli Kurd Jewish citizens.

http://rehmat1.com/2013/09/21/israeli-historian-jews-are-not-semitic-people/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:48 pm

risingsun wrote:What had I looked up, know a bloody sight more about than you do.   In Palestine Jews were a tiny minority.  Many of the Jews that are now in Israel are NOT semites.

We are talking about Jersualem, since that first point I made. The point of arabs and Jews elsewhere was minimal, it was not until Jews bought land and made it prosperous did then other arabs migrate there just like Jews did.

So answer the fucking question:

So its okay to you then that this enclave, since you just looked up that you were in fact wrong on Jews being the majoirty and that they were expelled should be returned back tot heir homes then as a majority then sassy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:50 pm

So sassy arguing against Jews not having self determination is based on racism.
Says it all really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:54 pm

To put this into context.
Would anyone think I was being a racist ----, if I turned around and said nobody could really live here unless they were not descended from Anglo Saxons? because that is the argument Sassy is trying to make. Who were late comers and not the original inhabitants of the Island

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:59 pm

And people do not believe me when I say some of the left can be racist or antisemtic.
As seen they very much can even if they are ignorant to the fact they are being racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:03 am

Dear oh dear, being against the atrocities done by the Israeli government is not antisemetic.

The Israeli Justice Minister CFi1ojwVIAAJNWA

That would make this poor Jew protesting what they do anti semetic.

It is the excuse of the ignorant and would mean that protesting against Hilter would have been anti German.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:05 am

And I did NOT say that Israelis could not live in Israel. I said many Israelis living in Israel are NOT semites, which is upheld by DNA testing, we have another MR TWISTY on the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:06 am

What has that got to do with you posting an article basing an argument off whether some Jews who are an ethnic group are semitic or not? That is a racist argument, claiming they have no right to a land because they are not of a non-existent race?
Even Jews can be antisemitic, the fact is you just proved you are also. You just tried to deny a people their identity based off pseudo science, as we all descend fro Africa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:09 am

risingsun wrote:And I did NOT say that Israelis could not live in Israel.  I said many Israelis living in Israel are NOT semites, which is upheld by DNA testing, we have another MR TWISTY on the forum.

So what? Many blacks are not Anglo-Saxon, are you saying they should not thus live here too?
How fucking racist are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:11 am

Need to go to Spec Savers. I made no mention of whether they should be living in Israel or not, I said that by DNA testing, many Israeli's living in Israel are not Semites. Now, I can't break it down smaller than that for your brain to comprehend, so I guess you will just have to say it to yourself one word at a time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:13 am

risingsun wrote:Need to go to Spec Savers.  I made no mention of whether they should be living in Israel or not,   I said that by DNA testing, many Israeli's living in Israel are not Semites.  Now, I can't break it down smaller than that for your brain to comprehend, so I guess you will just have to say it to yourself one word at a time.

You just made an argument off whether they were Semitic or not.
The only reason someone would do that would be based off racial reasons to a right of living on a land.
Stop coming out with bollocks, your argument was racist as it matters not where they are descended from does it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:16 am

Oh dear, you aren't as bright as you think you are. You accuse me of anti semitism. I am pointing out the most Palestinians are semites, many Israelis, by DNA testing are not. Is that simple enough for you. Perhaps not, A, B, C, D ......? Does Didge compute? Probably not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:18 am

risingsun wrote:Oh dear, you aren't as bright as you think you are.  You accuse me of anti semitism.  I am pointing out the most Palestinians are semites, many Israelis, by DNA testing are not.  Is that simple enough for you.  Perhaps not, A, B, C, D ......?    Does Didge compute?   Probably not.

We are all one human race. Weonly descend from an area by testing the food we eat ro there and if we go back enough it changes to another area.
Who gives a fuck if you think most Palestinians are Semites, what valid reason does that have here?
None unless you are being racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:19 am

Oh dear, pick up a brain on your way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:24 am

risingsun wrote:Oh dear, pick up a brain on your way out.  

No way, you have been caught with your pants down.
What relevance does it have where they descend from?
You brought this into the argument to claim they have no right based off descendents, as what other reason would you? As I say, some of the left are far more racist than the right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:26 am

In your one brain cell. I presume you do have one, or maybe not.

Hope you find it by the morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:29 am

risingsun wrote:In your one brain cell.  I presume you do have one, or maybe not.

Hope you find it by the morning.  

By the very fact you have only replied with insults in your last couple of posts, only serves to prove my point further right. Clearly it is you that needs to start engaging your brain, as it seems stuck in 5th gear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 5:54 am

Oh and if anyone wanted further proof of antisemitism by the left, this thread with its fabrications to what Ayelet Shaked is claimed to have said is a glowing ex-maple of the leis spun by the left. Here she responds to what they fabricated:

Israel is under attack. Since last week, Hamas terrorists have fired more than 1,000 rockets at our civilian centers, launching those rockets from residential enclaves, kindergartens and hospitals, exposing their own children to harm as they try to kill our children.
There’s no ambiguity among our allies as to Israel’s right to defend her citizens. In fact, many Arab voices, in Egypt and elsewhere, have condemned Hamas, blaming it for the tragedy it is bringing on the heads of its own people.
Sadly, the militant, leftist propaganda machine has not changed its tune, looking for every opportunity to make Israel the culprit in a war she did not desire and which she entered reluctantly, after days of increasing provocation. I refer specifically to The Daily Beast writer Gideon Resnick, who so misrepresented the facts in one of my recent Facebook posts that one has to wonder if his hatred for my country hasn’t rendered him outright useless to his website and his readers.
In a story headlined “Israeli Politician Declares War on the Palestinian People,” Resnick actually suggested I compared Palestinian children to “little snakes” and accused me of fomenting Palestinian genocide. This vilification was later picked up by several bloggers and reporters, all of whom were convinced of this frightening notion, without even a scrap of fact or truth.
Let’s start with my July 1 Facebook post. It was written some 12 years ago but never published, by a dear man, the recently departed journalist Uri Elitzur. The gist of his article was that once one side in a war attacks the other side’s civilians, they can no longer morally claim a special status for their own civilians.
Go ahead, ask a Hebrew-speaking friend to translate it for you, they’ll confirm this is what my Facebook post was about. But you’ll find not a trace of that in Resnick’s account. Perhaps it’s his own ignorance of the Hebrew language. After all, he got the text from Electronic Intifada, a website dedicated to daily and hourly vilification of my country.
All Resnick had to do to make Elitzur’s sober, legally-minded discussion sound like a speech made by Hitler himself was to cherry pick words out of context. A call for the indiscriminate killing of children is a terrible thing. But what if the statement was that any time you kill our children, you’re exposing your own children to the same fate? Still unsettling, but rational when you consider that they purposely use their kids as human shields. It’s not a call for indiscriminate murder.
And then Resnick turned to character assassination. He cited an attack on me by Haaretz. They said I was “representative of an ideology unembarrassed by its racism.”
Haaretz, unfortunately, may look like The New York Times, but it is far from being a liberal, curious newspaper in the Anglo Saxon tradition. Expecting Haaretz to write about a political opponent like myself in an honest, informative—if critical—manner, is a little like expecting Gideon Resnick to offer an unbiased, honest citation from a pro-Zionist post.
And so when Haaretz, read by a mere 30,000 Israelis, give or take, says I’m racist – I’d look for a more reliable source.
Then, in a second article, Resnick also sneaks in the dumb female bit: “the 38-year-old Shaked is also frequently the target of subtle sexism, at best referred to as ‘a young and pretty secular woman.’” And the citation is from – you guessed it, Haaretz. In fact, Electronic Intifada and Haaretz are Resnick’s only sources, other than his brutalization of the Elitzur piece.
Resnick’s distortions aside, the fact is that international pressure on Israel has not yielded peace because Israel is not starting the wars.
1. Hamas and the Palestinian Authority are engaged in terrorism, one overtly, the other in a supportive role. Money is being transferred from the PA to the families of suicide bombers and convicted murderers in Israeli jails. The pay is actually based on the number and severity of the murders committed. The more gruesome the murder, the larger the number of Israeli victims, the higher the monthly reward.
Can anyone deny it?
2. Palestinian education today is based on violence and incitement against Israelis and Jews. Palestinian textbooks and Palestinian media ceaselessly promote Jew hatred. They praise Jew murderers. Their heroes and celebrities are Jew killers. They name streets and traffic circles after killers of Jewish children.
Can anyone deny it?
At the same time, the murder of Jerusalem teenager Mohammed Abu Khdeir was immediately condemned by all of Israel’s society.
As a Knesset member, I can assure you his murderers, once convicted for their terrible crime, will remain in prison for the rest of their lives.
We will certainly not name streets after them.
3. In Israel we protect our citizens from incoming Hamas missiles.
Hamas, on the other hand, positions its missile launchers in the midst of civilian enclaves, using women and children as human shields against Israeli raids.
Just the other day, the world watched a Hamas spokesman admitting they instructed civilians not to leave their Gaza homes during air strikes, in order to protect those arsenals of weapons.
Each Palestinian rocket coming out of Gaza represents two separate war crimes: one for purposely targeting a civilian population in Israel, the other for launching from within their own civilian population.
Not many journalists bother to share this information with their readers. It confuses the narrative, messes with the David and Goliath scenario.
Our residents in southern Israel have endured these missiles for more than 14 years. Many children and teens have known only life in a war zone. This past week, all our urban centers were targeted. How would you expect our government to react? How would you want your own government to deal with a similar onslaught on your neighborhood? What do you want us to do? Lie down and die?
The late Uri Elitzur wrote so eloquently in the article I cited on Facebook:
“The laws of war acknowledge that it is impossible to avoid hitting enemy civilians. Those laws did not condemn the British air force for firebombing and completely destroying the German city of Dresden, or U.S. planes for wrecking the cities of Poland and half of Hungary’s Budapest, whose residents had never done anything against America. Those sites had to be destroyed in order to win the war against evil.”
Israel’s fight against Hamas terrorism is similar to NATO’s war on Al-Qaeda terrorism. Moreover, Israel is the only state who is notifying civilians to leave their homes before an attack by texting them.
Israel has no agenda against Arab civilians in Gaza, just as the U.S. has none against Arabs in any of the countries where it’s conducting its now 13-year war to preserve civilization from violent barbarism.
We want a good life, with peace and prosperity for all the 8 million plus people living between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea. Indeed, if the Arab society enjoys prosperity, so will Jewish society, and vice versa. Let me be very clear, I condemn any kind of assault against innocent civilians, whether they are Jews or Arabs.
But in order to get there, they must stop firing rockets at us.
The madness of Hamas continued yesterday, after Israel embraced an Egyptian call for a cease-fire. Hamas rejected the offer and as of now has been shooting at all over Israel with renewed vigor.
Israelis are so used to the scene where we offer our hand in peace and the other side reacts by trying to cut it off, that we’re not even surprised. What does surprise us, time and again, are the voices in the West, like Resnick’s, which pin the blame for this madness on us. As in that famous quip: “It all started when Israel retaliated.”
As an aside, I’ll point out that a week later The Daily Beast finally removed one blatant lie from Resnick’s original article, where he accused me of being the author of statements I never made.
But this correction is too little, too late, the damage has already been done.
And so, you must ask yourselves, do you really want to continue getting your news reports about my country from writers who view the truth as little more than a needless inconvenience?
Ayelet Shaked is an Israeli politician and computer engineer. She is a member of theKnesset for the Jewish Home in the 2013 Knesset elections, and currently holds fifth place on the party’s list.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/07/16/gideon-resnicks-hatred-renders-him-useless-to-the-daily-beast-and-his-readers/

This is why less and less you can trust what the left claim on Israel, most is fabricated and invented with one sole purpose to demonize and create racism against Israeli's If this was any other nation on this planet nobody would hesitate for stating racism, except when it comes to Jews of course racism is allowed to stand and is endorsed by some of the left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down