NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaza: Blast in Hamas training camp wounds 50, including children

2 posters

Go down

Gaza: Blast in Hamas training camp wounds 50, including children  Empty Gaza: Blast in Hamas training camp wounds 50, including children

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 6:38 pm

Around 50 people, including children, were wounded after an explosive detonated inside a Hamas training camp in the Gaza Strip, AFP reported Friday.  Witnesses at the scene said that the blast took place at a training camp of Izzadin Kassam, Hamas's military wing, in the northern Gaza city of Beit Lahiya. A doctor at Al-Awda Hospital, Baker Abu Safia, said that most of the 30 people who were brought to his hospital were women and children. He added that the hospital was in a "state of emergency" following the incident.
Hamas health ministry spokesman, Ashra al-Qudra, said that among the 50 people hurt, five were were in serious condition.

The reason for the blast is unknown, as well as to why so many children were inside a military-style base.

http://honestreporting.com/idns-05172015-abbas-preconditions/

Back to top Go down

Gaza: Blast in Hamas training camp wounds 50, including children  Empty Re: Gaza: Blast in Hamas training camp wounds 50, including children

Post by nicko Sun May 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Sassy will not remark on this, if she does she will say it was "Israel that bombed em'"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Gaza: Blast in Hamas training camp wounds 50, including children  Empty Re: Gaza: Blast in Hamas training camp wounds 50, including children

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 7:54 pm

children again i see being blown up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 7:55 pm

nicko wrote:Sassy will not remark on this, if she does she will say it was "Israel that bombed em'"

she will hope it is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 8:28 pm

nicko wrote:Sassy will not remark on this, if she does she will say it was "Israel that bombed em'"

Debate the points, stop being childish and using this to attack a poster.

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 8:31 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:children again i see being blown up

Which is why I am at odds with anyone backing Hamas.
They are extremist scum.
They manipulate and indoctrinate children with hate.
No child should have even been in this camp.
That is child abuse to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 10:06 pm

i feel sorry for the children but not the other idiots, training for suicde bombing must be confusing...

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun May 17, 2015 10:20 pm

Didge, were you referring to me when you said I'm being childish?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 3:47 am

nicko wrote:Didge, were you referring to me when you said I'm being childish?

Yes Nicko, lets try and leave out personal attacks on people as it tends to ruin any debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 18, 2015 6:19 am

Didge, I can't believe you can be such a hypocrite when you insult sassy more than anyone else on this forum!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 6:22 am

nicko wrote:Didge, I can't believe you can be such a hypocrite when you insult sassy more than anyone else on this forum!

I do not deny that I have, but its getting boring the constant insults which just derail threads.
That means I am wrong to do so also.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 18, 2015 6:31 am

I am "gob smacked" that you could say such an thing after years of your insults.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 6:33 am

nicko wrote:I am "gob smacked"   that you could say such an thing after years of your insults.  

What that people can admit they are wrong to do so.
Are you saying and trying to justify otherwise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 6:36 am

There is nothing wrong with banter Nicko, but you are personally attacking a poster who has not active on the thread and even worse you are trying to justify doing this off me.
That is pathetic mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 18, 2015 6:41 am

Your trying to start an argument, I wont be drawn in.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon May 18, 2015 9:29 am

there are two likely causes for this.
1: hamas bomb trainers blew themselves up
2: daesh is now trying to take over in gaza.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down