NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three women slaves...

Go down

Three women slaves... Empty Three women slaves...

Post by captain Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Two people suspected of enslaving three women for more than 30-years have been on the radar of the authorities since the 1970s, it was revealed on Friday.

The man and woman, who are understood to be illegal immigrants, were first arrested by the Metropolitan Police almost 40-years ago.

They were detained on Thursday morning as part of an investigation into slavery but were bailed to a date in January after several hours of questioning.

A spokesman for the Prime Minister, David Cameron, said he regarded the case as “utterly appalling”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10468022/Three-women-slaves-two-suspected-of-slavery-were-previously-arrested-in-1970s.html
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Three women slaves... Empty Re: Three women slaves...

Post by captain Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Another huge revelation, really sad for the women involved. Sad

But in saying all the above i have noticed how the words "illegal immigrants" seems to be thrown in through the entire report. :pale:Washing and brain comes to mind.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:11 pm

captainJane wrote:Another huge revelation, really sad for the women involved. Sad

But in saying all the above i have noticed how the words "illegal immigrants" seems to be thrown in through the entire report. :pale:Washing and brain comes to mind.
Very sad case indeed, and not that far from here as well No 

They weren't illegal immigrants, the couple had been here since the 60's and the slaves weren't illegal either as one was English and one Irish, and one other that i can't remember where from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down