NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number of terror related arrests in The UK reaches all time high

+2
nicko
Original Quill
6 posters

Go down

Number of terror related arrests in The UK reaches all time high Empty Number of terror related arrests in The UK reaches all time high

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 14, 2015 5:27 pm

According to Scotland Yard source, number of terror-related arrests made in the United Kingdom has reached record levels in the past 12 months.

UK Police Arrest Slough Man on Suspicion of Terrorism Financing
MOSCOW (Sputnik) – The number of terror-related arrests made in the United Kingdom has reached record levels in the past 12 months, with 338 persons detained on suspicion of terrorist activities, a top Scotland Yard source said Thursday.
"We are talking about an arrest a day… That is extraordinary," Scotland Yard Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said, as quoted by the Evening Standard.
The total figure for the past year marks a 33 percent increase on the 254 terrorism-related arrests recorded in the 12 months ending in April 2014.
About half of the arrests in the past year were directly linked to the Syrian conflict.

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150514/1022137114.html

Of course the truck idiots will claim these are Just poor young innocent children who have been groomed into this behaviour...

And nothing to do with Islam either of course...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Number of terror related arrests in The UK reaches all time high Empty Re: Number of terror related arrests in The UK reaches all time high

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 5:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

According to Scotland Yard source, number of terror-related arrests made in the United Kingdom has reached record levels in the past 12 months.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – The number of terror-related arrests made in the United Kingdom has reached record levels in the past 12 months, with 338 persons detained on suspicion of terrorist activities, a top Scotland Yard source said Thursday.
"We are talking about an arrest a day… That is extraordinary," Scotland Yard Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said, as quoted by the Evening Standard.
The total figure for the past year marks a 33 percent increase on the 254 terrorism-related arrests recorded in the 12 months ending in April 2014.
About half of the arrests in the past year were directly linked to the Syrian conflict.

Of course the truck idiots will claim these are Just poor young innocent children who have been groomed into this behaviour...

lol!

i think most the world has realised the UK is a spineless place ripe for illegal activity, terrorism and getting benefits.

Back to top Go down

Number of terror related arrests in The UK reaches all time high Empty Re: Number of terror related arrests in The UK reaches all time high

Post by Original Quill Fri May 15, 2015 3:49 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Number of terror related arrests in The UK reaches all time high 4152582110 Put it away. These are only arrests. The vast majority of these things go nowhere. Most likely, it's all for public consumption.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 15, 2015 6:58 am

Do you live here Quill? you know FA about what goes on in England. Pull your neck in!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 15, 2015 7:03 am

nicko wrote:Do you live here Quill?    you know FA  about what goes on in England.  Pull your neck in!

Do the English know FA about what goes on in England? Survey says ... nope!

Britons overstate the proportion of Muslims in their country by a factor of four, according to a new survey by Ipsos Mori that reveals public understanding of the numbers behind the daily news in 14 countries.

People from the UK also think immigrants make up twice the proportion of the population as is really the case – and that many more people are unemployed than actually are.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/oct/29/todays-key-fact-you-are-probably-wrong-about-almost-everything

It's just right-wing fear-mongering as I see it, but hey, maybe 338 detentions in a population of -- what, you guys have at least a few hundred thousand people living there, right? -- constitutes a crisis.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 15, 2015 10:13 am

Same to you Benjamin, you know FA about what goes on here, only what others tell you and what you read in American papers!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Here we go again..."it's only a few"...

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Fri May 15, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Here we go..."it's only a few" again...

Subtract the following sum.

= ?

Nobody is denying there is a problem with some Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 15, 2015 12:50 pm

The problem is The 'religion' and all those who follow it...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The problem is The 'religion' and all those who follow it...

The religion certainly has problems and bad ideas within, but as seen from some simple maths, you are trying to use collective guilt to associate all Muslims to be in fear of, which just does not fit.
Again we do have an issue with some Muslims, which does need resolving but not with your view to fear all of them.

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 15, 2015 1:10 pm

I don't fear them, I pity them...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Its not just in London Tommy, Police stations up here are all on the highest alert status.
It wasn't very long ago they pulled all the police off the street in Birmingham they had intel an attack on them was imminent.
We are sitting on a time bomb and unless we get over this its only a few mentality its going to go bang

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:Do you live here Quill?    you know FA  about what goes on in England.  Pull your neck in!

Britons overstate the proportion of Muslims in their country by a factor of four, according to a new survey by Ipsos Mori that reveals public understanding of the numbers behind the daily news in 14 countries.

People from the UK also think immigrants make up twice the proportion of the population as is really the case – and that many more people are unemployed than actually are.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/oct/29/todays-key-fact-you-are-probably-wrong-about-almost-everything

It's just right-wing fear-mongering as I see it, but hey, maybe 338 detentions in a population of -- what, you guys have at least a few hundred thousand people living there, right? -- constitutes a crisis.

Hmmm, you mean that such a small number of people couldn't do much damage? You think that 19 guys didn't do much damage in the US on 11 September 2001?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 3:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Hmmm, you mean that such a small number of people couldn't do much damage? You think that 19 guys didn't do much damage in the US on 11 September 2001?

What a good point

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Honestly, a truly ignorant retort, nicky. You don't even know what was said, do you?

Under Anglo-American law there is a vast difference between arrests and actual convictions. Everybody gets a boner over arrests, and it's all for naught when the chaps are released the next day.

So nicky-boy, if you disagree, what you are actually saying is that in the UK an arrest is a conviction. Hmmm...Britain has changed so much since I last visited Old Bailey.

Ben is right: you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about your own country.

Number of terror related arrests in The UK reaches all time high Pants

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 15, 2015 4:49 pm

I know a fcuking sight more about it than you do after living here for nearly 75 yrs. I'v said before what you know about our little island you get from the media. Do you believe all you are told?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 15, 2015 4:57 pm

nicko wrote:I know a fcuking sight more about it than you do after living here for nearly 75 yrs.   I'v said before what you know about our little island you get from the media.  Do you believe all you are told?

No you don't. Seventy-five years, and you've never really looked.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 15, 2015 5:10 pm

Your full of hate for the English aren't you? it comes across in many of your posts. But then I don't really give a fcuk about the opinions of a colonist!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

This news will cheer up the lefties after their drubbing in the General Election.And when the next islamic atrocity takes place in the UK,they will see it as a punishment to the working class who dared vote against them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 15, 2015 5:30 pm

nicko wrote:Your full of hate for the English aren't you?   it comes across in many of your posts.  But then I don't really give a fcuk about the opinions of a colonist!

Is that supposed to be an insult? Lol. If so, it has sort of become lost in the trip across the pond. I certainly wouldn't trade my position for yours at this time.

In response, I love the British. So much so that I have spent my entire academic career studying their culture and ideology. I have been to those islands on many occasions, and I have lived there for some period. I even have a castle. Do you have a castle, Mr. Brit?

You shortcoming is not that you have lived there for 75-years, but that you have not paid attention.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 15, 2015 5:47 pm

No Tommy that's a stupid thing to say.
Most Muslims are not terrorists.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 15, 2015 5:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:Your full of hate for the English aren't you?   it comes across in many of your posts.  But then I don't really give a fcuk about the opinions of a colonist!

Is that supposed to be an insult?  Lol.  If so, it has sort of become lost in the trip across the pond.  I certainly wouldn't trade my position for yours at this time.

In response, I love the British.  So much so that I have spent my entire academic career studying their culture and ideology.  I have been to those islands on many occasions, and I have lived there for some period.  I even have a castle.  Do you have a castle, Mr. Brit?

You shortcoming is not that you have lived there for 75-years, but that you have not paid attention.

Is it Windsor Castle by any chance?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 15, 2015 7:32 pm

An English mans home is his castle, or perhaps you'v never heard of the expression. Any way lets call this exchange of views off, I'm not keen on insults. have a good day, what's left of it anyway.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 15, 2015 8:10 pm

eddie wrote:

No Tommy that's a stupid thing to say.
Most Muslims are not terrorists.

Most Muslims you know are not terrorists You mean...!?

But all Muslims follow the same guide book which promotes violence, death and destruction to all non Muslims unless they convert to Islam or pay extortion taxes...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 16, 2015 1:43 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Is that supposed to be an insult?  Lol.  If so, it has sort of become lost in the trip across the pond.  I certainly wouldn't trade my position for yours at this time.

In response, I love the British.  So much so that I have spent my entire academic career studying their culture and ideology.  I have been to those islands on many occasions, and I have lived there for some period.  I even have a castle.  Do you have a castle, Mr. Brit?

Number of terror related arrests in The UK reaches all time high Highlands-Mull-Duart-Castle

No, actually, it's much farther north.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 16, 2015 6:51 am

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Number of terror related arrests in The UK reaches all time high Highlands-Mull-Duart-Castle

No, actually, it's much farther north.

You own Duart Castle?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Isn't it owned by some heritage trust...?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Who said owned? It is managed by a private trust.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 16, 2015 6:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:Who said owned?  It is managed by a private trust.

I would take this to mean that you owned it, yes.

I even have a castle.

What did you mean then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 16, 2015 7:42 pm

He's collecting pieces to make a chess set...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down