NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can someone please remind me how to post youtube videos??

Go down

can someone please remind me how to post youtube videos?? Empty can someone please remind me how to post youtube videos??

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 11:11 am

thank you very much... Smile

Back to top Go down

can someone please remind me how to post youtube videos?? Empty Re: can someone please remind me how to post youtube videos??

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 11:13 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:thank you very much... Smile

When you reply to a post on the top right you will see a Youtube icon, open this and copy the youtube link into it.

Back to top Go down

can someone please remind me how to post youtube videos?? Empty Re: can someone please remind me how to post youtube videos??

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 11:17 am

Nemesis wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:thank you very much... Smile

When you reply to a post on the top right you will see a Youtube icon, open this and copy the youtube link into it.

I tried that and it just posted the link not the actual video...hmmm must be me ..lol

thanks anyway will try again . Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 11:18 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

I tried that and it just posted the link not the actual video...hmmm must be me ..lol

On the next line there is a short list of icons underneath.
The far end one switch editor mode needs to be switched on for the youtube link to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Nemesis wrote:

The far end one switch editor mode needs to be switched on for the youtube link to work.

thanks bud I appreciate that. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 12:05 pm

Nemesis wrote:

thanks bud I appreciate that. Smile

Happy to help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down