NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden hand of the left

+2
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The hidden hand of the left Empty The hidden hand of the left

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 9:53 pm

Nigel Farage challenged the Labour Party to explain its segregated meeting earlier this weekend. The BBC's Andrew Neil put the questions to Labour MP Luciana Berger. You won't believe her response...

https://www.facebook.com/nigelfarageofficial/videos/vb.133737666673845/844092505638354/?type=2&theater

A case of their eagerness to pander to "minority religion" rather than promote human rights

If you are LGBT perhaps you should beware of labours "hidden hand"

The left would just as soon climb into bed with the devil as be upright and open....

trust them at your peril

Last edited by darknessss on Tue May 05, 2015 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The hidden hand of the left Empty Re: The hidden hand of the left

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 9:57 pm

darknessss wrote:Nigel Farage challenged the Labour Party to explain its segregated meeting earlier this weekend. The BBC's Andrew Neil put the questions to Labour MP Luciana Berger. You won't believe her response...

[url=
(function(d, s, id) {  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;  js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

Nigel Farage challenged the Labour Party to explain its segregated meeting earlier this weekend. The BBC's Andrew Neil put the questions to Labour MP Luciana Berger. You won't believe her response... SHARE it...

Posted by Nigel Farage on Monday, 4 May 2015
]
(function(d, s, id) {  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;  js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

Nigel Farage challenged the Labour Party to explain its segregated meeting earlier this weekend. The BBC's Andrew Neil put the questions to Labour MP Luciana Berger. You won't believe her response... SHARE it...

Posted by Nigel Farage on Monday, 4 May 2015
[/url]
well what can i say could`t have put it better Shocked lol! The hidden hand of the left 1794926327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Tee hee korban...i made a right pigs ear of that didnt I ...ah well.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:02 pm

tried to be smart , and extract the video direct

it wasnt ever gonna happen was it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:02 pm

darknessss wrote:Tee hee korban...i made a right pigs ear of that didnt I ...ah well.....
shit happens mate :-) we all can`t be tech gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Oi ...you stick to the "0"s and "1"s

and I'll stick to the wires and silicon ... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 05, 2015 10:21 pm

I believe her response. She wasn't there and was given no context about the meeting, other than being told (and shown) it was a gender-segregated Muslim audience. What is she supposed to do?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:28 pm

It was also a labour meeting (hint a political...not religious meeting)

she cant excuse it and certainly fails to explain it....

2 things come to mind here

first , how funny it is when the other parties get a dose of their opwn treatment
and
second...labours hidden hand

WHY is a POLITICAL meeting, even IF it involves or is for Muslims, allowed in secualr britain to be segregated, by of all parties the ONE supposedly all in favour of "equality

clearly equality is a "negotiable variable" to the left...

just like the rest of the law

vis rotherham etc....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 05, 2015 11:15 pm

darknessss wrote:It was also a labour meeting (hint a political...not religious meeting)

she cant excuse it and certainly fails to explain it....

2 things come to mind here

first , how funny it is when the other parties get a dose of their opwn treatment
and
second...labours hidden hand

WHY is  a POLITICAL meeting, even IF it involves or is for Muslims, allowed in secualr britain to be segregated, by of all parties the ONE supposedly all in favour of "equality

clearly equality is a "negotiable variable" to the left...

just like the rest of the law

vis rotherham etc....

I think if the all-Muslim audience wanted it that way, nobody's being treated unequally. I wonder how many of the women in that room felt like they were being oppressed?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 11:20 pm

pander pander

one law for "them" and another for us

I guess you advocate the intrduction of sharia law parallel to statute and common law

I assume you would allow public stoning if the "Muslim populace wanted it that way"

all in the name of equality of course

the law is the law

and applies to everyone and everywhere in the given jurisdiction equally

no exceptions no ifs and buts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 11:21 pm

As I said clearly "equality is a negotiable variable " to the left...

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 05, 2015 11:30 pm

it is odd, here i think they wouldn't have done it but they don't do Muslim specific Political events either, in some areas they would expect a large Muslim turn out, but it wouldn't be a segregated.

Her response was pretty good actually.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 11:35 pm

veya_victaous wrote:it is odd, here i think they wouldn't have done it but they don't do Muslim specific Political events either, in some areas they would expect a large Muslim turn out, but it wouldn't be a segregated.

Her response was pretty good actually.

as in erm .......ahhhha......... but......... well......

its not Odd Veya....Its downright wrong and illustrates perfectly whats wrong with the left

they are so PC they fall over traps of their own making....

too stupid to see what prats this makes em look

OR
they are truely evil and have a "hidden hand" at work

that is prepared top pander to others and thus eventually sell everyone else down the line....

the law is the law

segregation is AGAINST the law

yet they pander to this minority....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 11:36 pm

and this is not the first or most serious example.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 05, 2015 11:39 pm

darknessss wrote:
pander pander

one law for "them" and another for us

I guess you advocate the intrduction of sharia law parallel to statute and common law

I assume you would allow public stoning if the "Muslim populace wanted it that way"

all in the name of equality of course

the law is the law

and applies to everyone and everywhere in the given jurisdiction equally

no exceptions no ifs and buts

No, we're not going to make public stoning and seating women and men apart from one another into the same thing. I see nothing wrong with the sort of voluntary Sharia that Western countries sometimes allow Muslims to use if all parties agree to use it.

Gender segregation happens in some Christian churches and, for that matter, the UK still has boys-only and girls-only boarding schools, right?

I see no reason for controversy over this. Their beliefs led to a seating chart, big deal!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 05, 2015 11:40 pm

A moderate leftie is like a moderate Muslim... both appearing as quite pleasant, easy going, relaxed and of promises of 'better times' if you follow their 'way'...

Then when you look at the reality of where 'their ways' lead to...

Both are fundamentally totalitarian and authoritarian regimes leading to misery, pain, suffering, hunger, deprivation, brutality. torture, death, destruction...

...you can start to understand why they are natural bed fellows now... and have a close connection in the past...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 05, 2015 11:47 pm

@Dark
from my signature
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
i think it is the first option

that is why i said her answer is not too bad
you could see in her eyes she was like what moron approved this why are they scoring 'own goals' Suspect

plus to a certain extent even the LW in Britain sometimes seem "racially ignorant" i think it is more they are still learning things we have solved down here. which is everyone has to embrace secularism.. follow that and everything else falls into place.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 11:48 pm

Segregation is against the law?  Really?  Funny it is practiced in all synagogues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:A moderate leftie is like a moderate Muslim... both appearing as quite pleasant, easy going, relaxed and of promises of 'better times' if you follow their 'way'...

Then when you look at the reality of where 'their ways' lead to...

Both are fundamentally totalitarian and authoritarian regimes leading to misery, pain, suffering, hunger, deprivation, brutality. torture, death, destruction...

...you can start to understand why they are natural bed fellows now... and have a close connection in the past...

Here we go again. Liberals defend the rights of Muslims and suddenly we LUUURRRVVVE Islam, and we love all the horrible things people have done in its name, blah blah blah. I would be interested, though, in hearing more about this "close connection in the past." It should be good for a laugh.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 05, 2015 11:55 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

No, we're not going to make public stoning and seating women and men apart from one another into the same thing. I see nothing wrong with the sort of voluntary Sharia that Western countries sometimes allow Muslims to use if all parties agree to use it.

Gender segregation happens in some Christian churches and, for that matter, the UK still has boys-only and girls-only boarding schools, right?

I see no reason for controversy over this. Their beliefs led to a seating chart, big deal!

the problem is what if non Muslim (or Muslim) women walked in and wanted to site in the middle?
Do those men have a right to deny her?

My answer is no, they need to get with the program that we are all equal and don't segregate. their personal beliefs have No baring on public policy. Seats at public meeting are on a first come first served basis Neutral
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 05, 2015 11:59 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

the problem is what if non Muslim (or Muslim) women walked in and wanted to site in the middle?

My answer is no, they need to get with the program that we are all equal and don't segregate. their personal beliefs have No baring on public policy. Seats at public meeting are on a first come first served basis  Neutral

Well, and that goes back to how we really have no context on this meeting in the first place. Was it specifically for Muslims? It seemed to be. Did anybody try to sit in anybody else's section and be refused? We don't know. Did any of the women complain that they were being treated as inferior because they couldn't sit with men? Did any of the men complain they were being treated as inferior because they couldn't sit with women?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 11:59 pm

risingsun wrote:Segregation is against the law?  Really?  Funny it is practiced in all synagogues.

yes yes sassy we know you dislike the jews... Rolling Eyes

I suppose then that if my local labour mp had a meeting it would be ok to keep gays out in the lobby if the Muslims objected?

I happen to find religious segregation wrong no matter where practiced
I happen to find having "laws for them and laws for us" abhorrent

and yes Ben

at teh bottom line segregation IS the same as stoning

its one law for us and one for them....

IF they wish to live here....they accept, fully and unconditionally OUR laws......why is that so difficult for a lefty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 12:00 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

My answer is no, they need to get with the program that we are all equal and don't segregate. their personal beliefs have No baring on public policy. Seats at public meeting are on a first come first served basis  Neutral

Well, and that goes back to how we really have no context on this meeting in the first place. Was it specifically for Muslims? It seemed to be. Did anybody try to sit in anybody else's section and be refused? We don't know. Did any of the women complain that they were being treated as inferior because they couldn't sit with men? Did any of the men complain they were being treated as inferior because they couldn't sit with women?

and that folks, is a great demonstration of the left justifying the unjustifiable

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 06, 2015 12:01 am

darknessss wrote:
risingsun wrote:Segregation is against the law?  Really?  Funny it is practiced in all synagogues.

I suppose then that if my local labour mp had a meeting it would be ok to keep  gays out in the lobby if the Muslims objected?

and yes Ben

IF they wish to live here....they accept, fully and unconditionally OUR laws......why is that so difficult for a lefty

Or what, you feel like your power is threatened? Because of how people want to sit at a meeting?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 06, 2015 12:03 am

darknessss wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

and that folks, is a great demonstration of the left justifying the unjustifiable

"Unjustifiable"?! It's a seating chart. You have men's-only clubs in Britain, I assume you're OK with that?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 12:03 am

darknessss wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Well, and that goes back to how we really have no context on this meeting in the first place. Was it specifically for Muslims?
If it WAS a political meeting "specifically for Muslims" that that in and of itself is suspect.....

It seemed to be. Did anybody try to sit in anybody else's section and be refused? We don't know. Did any of the women complain that they were being treated as inferior because they couldn't sit with men? Did any of the men complain they were being treated as inferior because they couldn't sit with women?
and the rest as they say ...is purely "make weight commentary"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 12:05 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
darknessss wrote:

"Unjustifiable"?! It's a seating chart. You have men's-only clubs in Britain, I assume you're OK with that?

I dont think so......tallis bars went out years ago......

and IF there are any men only clubs ...NO I'm not "alright" with that....open em up or shut em down.....I think you will find they are actually illegal....under "gender discrimination" laws

Last edited by darknessss on Wed May 06, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 12:06 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
darknessss wrote:

It is NOT a "seating plan" ..its a political statement at a public meeting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 12:08 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
darknessss wrote:

I suppose then that if my local labour mp had a meeting it would be ok to keep  gays out in the lobby if the Muslims objected?

and yes Ben

Or what, you feel like your power is threatened? Because of how people want to sit at a meeting?

twisty bendy lefty

on one hand its all "EQUALITY"

on the other "except when its convenient"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 06, 2015 1:34 am

There are still a few Pall Mall men's only clubs, and just a few years ago there were more.

I don't understand why you have such a problem with this. On one side, you're saying it's unequal, but wouldn't it also be unequal to dictate to them how they could seat themselves?

No harm has been done here whatsoever.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 1:35 am

Maybe he is sick and tired of the utter hypocrisy by some of the left, just like I am.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 1:46 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:There are still a few Pall Mall men's only clubs, and just a few years ago there were more.

I don't understand why you have such a problem with this. On one side, you're saying it's unequal, but wouldn't it also be unequal to dictate to them how they could seat themselves?

The men only clubs are outdated and wrong which means you also think they are wrong, so why are you not condemning this segregation done so to appease some backward people who certainly look down on women.
Is it respectful to segregate women, or insulting them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 06, 2015 1:48 am

Nemesis wrote:Maybe he is sick and tired of the utter hypocrisy by some of the left, just like I am.

How is it hypocritical to have a large group of people, all of the same religion, come into a building and say, "We'd prefer to sit with men on one side, women on the other" and you say "fine, sit however you want" ?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 1:50 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nemesis wrote:Maybe he is sick and tired of the utter hypocrisy by some of the left, just like I am.

How is it hypocritical to have a large group of people, all of the same religion, come into a building and say, "We'd prefer to sit with men on one side, women on the other" and you say "fine, sit however you want" ?

Because its the 21st century, not the 7th century.
This is Britain where people should not have to segregated on religious grounds
Are you saying people should to pander to a backward belief that discriminates against women?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 06, 2015 1:50 am

Nemesis wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:There are still a few Pall Mall men's only clubs, and just a few years ago there were more.

The men only clubs are outdated and wrong which means you also think they are wrong, so why are you not condemning this segregation done so to appease some backward people who certainly look down on women.

I don't know that I necessarily think men's-only clubs are automatically wrong. We have women-only gyms in the U.S., I have no problem with it.

I think the men at this assembly were just as segregated as the women were, by the way Smile Again -- show me where harm has been done. Show me how those women suffered having to sit with other women and hear a candidate talk to them.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 06, 2015 1:51 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

I don't know that I necessarily think men's-only clubs are automatically wrong. We have women-only gyms in the U.S., I have no problem with it.

I think the men at this assembly were just as segregated as the women were, by the way Smile Again -- show me where harm has been done. Show me how those women suffered having to sit with other women and hear a candidate talk to them.

Never mind, answered my own question -- they had to hear a candidate talk to them, that's how they suffered Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 1:51 am

And done so in Mosques, all of which is wrong, again religion being again the problem
You do not excuse one but complaining about another, when you should be condemning both.
The problem of religion rearing its ugly head again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 1:54 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

So basically you approve of outdated discriminating practices which call for women to be segregated due to a religious belief, wow says it all about what kind of person you are Ben.
What doert of message is that portraying to have people segregated because of their sex where they come to meed together?
I have no problem with women only gyms, but that is done for a valid reason, not to segregate when both sexes come together at an event. which you seem to fail to grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 06, 2015 1:54 am

Nemesis wrote:

And done so in Mosques, all of which is wrong, again religion being again the problem
You do not excuse one but complaining about another, when you should be condemning both.

But religious beliefs are opinions, and we have the right to our own opinions.

I swear, people tell me the left is totalitarian and then you come up with thought-police bullshit like this ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 1:55 am

Nemesis wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Because its the 21st century, not the 7th century.
This is Britain where people should not have to segregated on religious grounds
Are you saying people should to pander to a backward belief that discriminates against women?

Ben wishing to pander to outdated discriminating practices.
That is the left for you
So how do we treat women as equal, well to Ben you separate them from men

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 06, 2015 1:56 am

Nemesis wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

So basically you approve of outdated discriminating practices which call for women to be segregated due to a religious belief, wow says it all about what kind of person you are Ben.
What doert of message is that portraying to have people segregated because of their sex where they come to meed together?
I have no problem with women only gyms, but that is done for a valid reason, not to segregate when both sexes come together at an event. which you seem to fail to grasp

They were sitting on opposite sides of the same room, for Christ's sake. They were all there in the building together.

How do you know the women there weren't just as much in favor of gender-segregated seating as the men were?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 1:57 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

I swear, people tell me the left is totalitarian and then you come up with thought-police bullshit like this ...

So you are saying that people have a right to an opinion that places and degrades women based on myths?
So where do you wanna draw the line here and what next, mixed schools?
It is because of religious beliefs in the Abrahamic faiths that women endured the most appalling discrimination and still  do today in parts of the world because of such beliefs, not opinions and you are fine with that.

For fuck sake, the backwardness of the left rearing its ugly head again

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 06, 2015 1:59 am

I'm not saying I agree with them, or that I'd set up the room that way. But until someone can show me that's not how they all wanted to sit, I really don't see why everyone's pissing themselves over it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 1:59 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

They were sitting on opposite sides of the same room, for Christ's sake. They were all there in the building together.

How do you know the women there weren't just as much in favor of gender-segregated seating as the men were?

OMG, so where women are being told a backward belief, then that makes it okay?
Seriously have long and hard have women fought for equality and you are now claiming to justify inequality
This belief is a religious belief which is backward, the kind that allows and has done for women to be treated as inferior or do you not understand that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 2:01 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'm not saying I agree with them, or that I'd set up the room that way. But until someone can show me that's not how they all wanted to sit, I really don't see why everyone's pissing themselves over it.

How about they respect that this is Britain where we do not separate sexes due to myths
If this is how the adults believe and behave what sort if chance do their children grow up with where they are basically taught they are inferior to men to the point they cannot sit next to them?
This goes for all faiths, not just Muslims

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 06, 2015 2:02 am

Nemesis wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

So you are saying that people have a right to an opinion that places and degrades women based on myths?

That is exactly what I'm saying. You have the right to any opinion you form. I'm not saying you can force others to live by your opinion, but yes, you do have the right to believe in nasty ideas.

Also, your premise seems to be that the women have been degrading by being seated opposite the men. I don't see how that's actually degrading, for one. You might have actually degraded them a lot worse if you forced them to do something they didn't believe in.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 06, 2015 2:04 am

Nemesis wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I'm not saying I agree with them, or that I'd set up the room that way. But until someone can show me that's not how they all wanted to sit, I really don't see why everyone's pissing themselves over it.

How about they respect that this is Britain where we do not separate sexes due to myths
If this is how the adults believe and behave what sort if chance do their children grow up with where they are basically taught they are inferior to men to the point they cannot sit next to them?

You most certainly do separate sexes in Britain, in certain circumstances. You still have all-boys and all-girls schools. I've pointed out already that you have men's-only clubs.

And where do you get the idea that this segregation was done on a belief in female inferiority in the first place?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 2:06 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

You most certainly do separate sexes in Britain, in certain circumstances. You still have all-boys and all-girls schools. I've pointed out already that you have men's-only clubs.

And where do you get the idea that this segregation was done on a belief in female inferiority in the first place?

OMG only a fucking idiot would make such a daft point.
I do not agree with single sex schools either, because they fail to help both mingle growing up
Seriously stop talking such shit defending a group which its religious beliefs is that women are inferior
Seriously are you always this utterly stupid?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 2:11 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

That is exactly what I'm saying. You have the right to any opinion you form. I'm not saying you can force others to live by your opinion, but yes, you do have the right to believe in nasty ideas.

Also, your premise seems to be that the women have been degrading by being seated opposite the men. I don't see how that's actually degrading, for one. You might have actually degraded them a lot worse if you forced them to do something they didn't believe in.

There you have it, Ben backs opinions that are against equality to stand.
I mean what next the KKK have an opinion on Blacks, so to Ben it is acceptable to segregate black people now based on them having an opinion
So placing people together ina  country where we have equality is a bad thing because their religious teaches women as inferior? Now I have heard all the biggest load of shit I am going to hear.
The problem is the religion just as it was with Pauline Christianity, where this has now changed, because having an opinion is not a right to discriminate.

Stop coming out with so much shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 2:23 am

You know Ben, I once used to idiotically think as you did and on this topic before. I was wrong and have seen why I was wrong, its about time you did also
The fact is this was not a religious meeting either but a Labour meeting, which allowed segregation based off religious beliefs. You do not change outdated practices by standing behind them backing them.
If people are coming to this country, then they have to respect that we have equality here and not go backwards as was once the case where women were often segregated. If you cannot see how wrong that is, then you need to start questioning your principles and what you really stand for..
Do you pander to religious inequality?
Or do you rightly speak out against it?

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next