NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie Reed car crash interview NHS spending + taxes

Go down

Jamie Reed car crash interview NHS spending + taxes  Empty Jamie Reed car crash interview NHS spending + taxes

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Jamie Reed car crash interview NHS spending + taxes  Empty Re: Jamie Reed car crash interview NHS spending + taxes

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:01 am

I bet he wished he had the power to turn invisible after that display.

Reminded of one or two posters here who do the same avoiding at all cost, questions asked they have no answer to lol.

Laughing

Goodnight all

Back to top Go down

Jamie Reed car crash interview NHS spending + taxes  Empty Re: Jamie Reed car crash interview NHS spending + taxes

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:30 am

Nemesis wrote:I bet he wished he had the power to turn invisible after that display.

Reminded of one or two posters here who do the same avoiding at all cost, questions asked they have no answer to lol.

Laughing

Goodnight all

This is a car crash interview...

Car crash interview: The 18 times Osborne can't answer where money for the NHS will come from

lol!

BTW, who are these posters?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:05 am

You see both are car crash interviews, but you can only claim one is showing again your inability to show impartiality and why that is not the kind of person to ever trust.

You are one of those posters lol.

I can offer up evidence where questions are asked and you constantly avoid them in the few debates I have had with either of you.

Tommy does the same, hence why both of you would make excellent MP's.

Deceitful, liars, avoid facts and questions, present fabrications around history, the list is endless, both of you are on the opposite ends of the political spectrum as well showing both on left and right, the more extreme the individual is, the least trustful/honest they are.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:36 am

Nemesis wrote:You see both are car crash interviews, but you can only claim one is showing again your inability to show impartiality and why that is not the kind of person to ever trust.

You are one of those posters lol.

I can offer up evidence where questions are asked and you constantly avoid them in the few debates I have had with either of you.

Tommy does the same, hence why both of you would make excellent MP's.

Deceitful, liars, avoid facts and questions, present fabrications around history, the list is endless, both of you are on the opposite ends of the political spectrum as well showing both on left and right, the more extreme the individual is, the least trustful/honest they are.

Laughing

Yes I know and the fact you didn’t pick the daddy of them all car crash interviews with the Right Honourable George Osborne, the Chancellor of the Exchequer and the top man in the Treasury as the most obvious candidate who couldn’t answer questions on NHS funding shows your sense of impartiality went out the window when you selected instead a shadow health minister in the opposition instead. You flunked it and it shows that you can’t be trusted to be impartial because you showed your real intentions in this thread was in you being underhand in trying to say that a couple of posters are like the guy in the video or George Osborne.
Actually, bearing in mind you have only been here barely a week I’m quite surprised that you needed a video to jog your memory – have you got a memory problem? Laughing

If you want to discuss questions which you feel have not been answered to your satisfaction by other posters then don’t be deceitful, don’t tell lies, don’t misrepresent others – just be yourself and do what most people would do and bring it up on the relevant threads.

You're a chancer - and it shows

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:44 am

Thank you for proving how biased and how you again have not the decency to admit your failings at being able to debate, where only the other night on four threads you were left flapping unable to answer points.

It seems you are just here to waste posters time, because ytou do not have anything of value to add and seem obsessed by previus posters.

That is a tad worrying

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:49 am

Nemesis wrote:Thank you for proving how biased and how you again have not the decency to admit your failings at being able to debate, where only the other night on four threads you were left flapping unable to answer points.

It seems you are just here to waste posters time, because ytou do not have anything of value to add and seem obsessed by previus posters.

That is a tad worrying

Like I said. Bring up the threads where questions you asked were not answered to your satisfaction instead of this ridiculous nonsense you are coming up with. Or do you have a memory problem right enough and you can't remember where they are? Laughing

You're a chancer Laughing

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:53 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Nemesis wrote:Thank you for proving how biased and how you again have not the decency to admit your failings at being able to debate, where only the other night on four threads you were left flapping unable to answer points.

That is a tad worrying

Like I said. Bring up the threads where questions you asked were not answered to your satisfaction instead of this ridiculous nonsense you are coming up with. Or do you have a memory problem right enough and you can't remember where they are? Laughing

"Yep, that is racism" is one such debate, where I posed questions to you and you acted like a worm

There are even more around Israel  where you were left flapping.

Wjat is apparant is you fail to understand racism.

You are a weasel where you fail to answer questions.,

Like most left wingers you claim to champion against racism and hate Israeli's

It does not get anymore stupid that than from the left

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:59 am

Nemesis wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

That is a tad worrying

"Yep, that is racism" is one such debate, where I posed questions to you and you acted like a worm

There are even more around Israel  where you were left flapping.

Wjat is apparant is you fail to understand racism.

You are a weasel where you fail to answer questions.,

Like most left wingers you claim to champion against racism and hate Israeli's

It does not get anymore stupid that than from the left

Smile

Well go on then. Bump them up and I'll deal with your questions. I may not do it right now as I'm about to get some work done and I'm sure you have as well but just do it and stop being ridiculous in starting a thread with your phoney reasons.

You shoulda picked Osborne You're a chancer:lol:

r
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:02 am

I see you still have nbo sense of humour at your own beloved Labour who was made to look a tit, really shows up the child that you are.

So you want me to bump up questions you failed to address the first time.

How on earth are you part of admin?

Is this some sort of joke.

I will certainly not bother myself in the future with your immaturity, as you act like a right childish idiot

But here this will do for starters:

It seems the left offer more excuse to where something is clearly discriminating and again fail to answer my points on this:

I shall pose the following to you, where it seems any on the left wish to excuse racism?

Now how would you feel if someone claim the following:

It is clear that Ben and I can have a conversation of which a woman would have only the remotest, one-dimensional  understanding.  It could be about anything...

It could be about anything...take guns, racism, any of a host of things that really concern y'all over there...but you never take the time to learn.  Christ!  It's like I'm talking to my brother's kids!

Would you claim that was sexist or or not sexist?

Of how about this:

It is clear that Ben and I can have a conversation of which a Homosexual would have only the remotest, one-dimensional  nderstanding.  It could be about anything...

It could be about anything...take guns, racism, any of a host of things that really concern y'all over there...but you never take the time to learn.  Christ!  It's like I'm talking to my brother's kids!

Homophobic or not homophobic?

How about:

It is clear that Ben and I can have a conversation of which a Nigerian would have only the remotest, one-dimensional  nderstanding.  It could be about anything...

Racist or not racist?

Now explain to me again how his views were not racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:09 am

Nemesis wrote:I see you still have nbo sense of humour at your own beloved Labour who was made to look a tit, really shows up the child that you are.

So you want me to bump up questions you failed to address the first time.

How on earth are you part of admin?

Is this some sort of joke.

I will certainly not bother myself in the future with your immaturity, as you act like a right childish idiot

But here this will do for starters:

It seems the left offer more excuse to where something is clearly discriminating and again fail to answer my points on this:

I shall pose the following to you, where it seems any on the left wish to excuse racism?

It is clear that Ben and I can have a conversation of which a woman would have only the remotest, one-dimensional  understanding.  It could be about anything...

Would you claim that was sexist or or not sexist?

Of how about this:

It is clear that Ben and I can have a conversation of which a Homosexual would have only the remotest, one-dimensional  nderstanding.  It could be about anything...

How about:

It is clear that Ben and I can have a conversation of which a Nigerian would have only the remotest, one-dimensional  nderstanding.  It could be about anything...

Racist or not racist?

Now explain to me again how his views were not racist.

Don't bother starting the same argument up here when the thread with all the data is still on here. Go and bump them up and stop boring the backside of everyone with your silly drivel.

Go on - just do it and I'll deal with what was directed at me when I have time.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:11 am

Thank you for proving my point again, I posted the questions from the thread and you avoided them

Stop wasting my time you fucking pathetic weasel and fuck right off. You are nothing but a forum troll and piss taker not interested in debate and clearly backs racism from those on the left. I cannot stand hypocrites.
I am not going to waste my time with some mindless childish twat when as seen you just waste time.

You asked for the questions and again provide lame excuses.

Point proven and easily so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:20 am

Nemesis wrote:Thank you for proving my point again, I posted the questions from the thread and you avoided them

Stop wasting my time you fucking pathetic weasel and fuck right off. You are nothing but a forum troll and piss taker not interested in debate and clearly backs racism from those on the left. I cannot stand hypocrites.
I am not going to waste my time with some mindless childish twat when as seen you just waste time.

Bump up the threads with the questions because if you don't then it exposes this thread for what it was right from the start - a load of nonsense and a reason to try and say that a couple of people are just like the guy in the video.

You shoulda picked Osborne Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:24 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Nemesis wrote:Thank you for proving my point again, I posted the questions from the thread and you avoided them

Bump up the threads with the questions because if you don't then it exposes this thread for what it was right from the start - a load of nonsense and a reason to try and say that a couple of people are just like the guy in the video.

You shoulda picked Osborne Laughing

For fuck sake, how stupid can you get:

For the second time

Would you claim that was sexist or not sexist?

Of how about this:

How about:

Racist or not racist?

So if you decided  the other points would noty be sexits, homophobic or racist, from the same words, with just one changed, you are talking out of your arse

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t9144p50-yep-that-s-racism

If you fail to answer this time, you will be placed on ignore.

I am not going to waste my time with the forum clown

Last chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down