NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the crap you are fed about immigration

5 posters

Go down

the crap you are fed about immigration Empty the crap you are fed about immigration

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:57 pm

and how "little we are doing" compared to the rest of europe

lets see

we are 1/3rd the size of france
we have the same GDP (roughly)

yet WE took in 2.56 migrants /1000 population
\they took in 1.09/1000

we are 2/3rds the size of germany
and have 2/3rds the GDP

yet WE took in 2.56 migrants/1000

\they took in 1.06/1000

facts from http://www.indexmundi.com/factbook/compare/united-kingdom.germany

so in fact we took in

2 1/2 times as many as france

and germany

yet we have that much less space

and resources

and so on

yet those infected with the "immigrant disease" still claim we should import MORE

they are truely demented......

Back to top Go down

the crap you are fed about immigration Empty Re: the crap you are fed about immigration

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:08 pm

Yes we need to import more immigrants because of two reasons and will continue to need to do so.

One lack of skilled workers in many areas.

Two an imbalance of the growing aging population. One quarter of the population will be over 65 in 2050.

Hence why all your points above fail to factor in these two major points

Back to top Go down

the crap you are fed about immigration Empty Re: the crap you are fed about immigration

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:29 pm

Nemesis wrote:Yes we need to import more immigrants because of two reasons and will continue to need to do so.

Two an imbalance of the growing aging population. One quarter of the population will be over 65 in 2050.

point one ....start providing those skilled workers then...
i.e stop teaching crap in schools and start teahing vital skills...

stop the "its good to be fick innit" culture
stop the its impossible to fail culure
and for gods sake reopen some mines for the "failures" to work in shovelling shit...

point 2

both germany and france have that population too...and yet .....they still only take a fraction of what we do....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:31 pm

oh and up taxes on ceratin businesses

why do we need more people to make up for the fact that 25% of te population will be over 65 ??
new tech means fewer workers needed...so ?????
use business to generate the necessary income to the public purse....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:32 pm

darknessss wrote:
Nemesis wrote:Yes we need to import more immigrants because of two reasons and will continue to need to do so.

and for gods sake reopen some mines for the "failures" to work in shovelling shit...

point 2

both germany and france have that population too...and yet .....they still only take a fraction of what we do....

Point one You cannot force people to take on these professions and it is not as simple as that as many do and then go and work abroad for better pay etc.

Point 2 that is no addressing the problem which come with having to care with far more people susceptible to illness and care

Point 3 Immigration should be controlled not stopped.

Point 4 It works both ways, stopping immigration here will mean denying people wanting to migrate from here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:34 pm

neither is sticking them in a "home" run by ............................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:36 pm

Nemesis wrote:
darknessss wrote:

point 2

Point one You cannot force people to take on these professions and it is not as simple as that as many do and then go and work abroad for better pay etc.

Point 2 that is no addressing the problem which come with having to care with far more people susceptible to illness and care

Point 3 Immigration should be controlled not stopped.
never said otherwise, in fact to attempt to do so would be doomed to failure anyway.....

Point 4 It works both ways, stopping immigration here will mean denying people wanting to migrate from here
given point 3 rather redundant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:41 pm

darknessss wrote:neither is sticking them in a "home" run by ............................

That is a tad low I have to say.

You might need care yourself one day and not all carers are bad or poor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:57 pm

Nemesis wrote:
darknessss wrote:neither is sticking them in a "home" run by ............................

lets say old bean, that short of me being ga ga (and therfore not caring one way or another) I will NOT be going into one of those so called "care" homes....

if I cant cope tough....I'll snuff it.....

and I'll make bloody sure theres nowt left in the bank balance before that point for the theiving bastards to rob....If I have to draw it in cash and give it away or burn it.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:02 pm

darknessss wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

lets say old bean, that short of me being ga ga (and therfore not caring one way or another) I will NOT be going into one of those so called "care" homes....

if I cant cope tough....I'll snuff it.....

and I'll make bloody sure theres nowt left in the bank balance before that point for the theiving bastards to rob....If I have to draw it in cash and give it away or burn it.....

Even though I hope this never happens to you Darkness, you may not have a choice.
You may have an illness, again I hope this never happens that places you in this situation.
I am of the same view as you but mine is more for reasons I do not wish to be a burden on anyone.
When my time is up and if still able and ill, I will take a trip abroad and have an injection done.

So my view would be to keep money for that option.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:10 pm

I think Dark has hit upon two of the worst things corporate oligarchs are doing. One, they don't want to pay taxes to support the countries in which they operate, and two, they promote "fick" culture -- reality TV, prefabricated pop music, fast food, etc. which is about as good for society as cancer.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:17 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate

why does Zimbabwe have such high immigration ? you'd think people would be leaving not arriving?

Also pretty select two nations to compare too
other comparable nations

17 Luxembourg 7.97 2014 est.
18 Norway 7.96 2014 est.
19 Spain 7.24 2014 est
23 Australia 5.74 2014 est.
24 Canada 5.66 2014 est.
25 Sweden 5.46 2014 est.
26  Switzerland 5.43 2014 est.

per capita wealth (note neither France nor Germany are doing better than the UK)
the crap you are fed about immigration GDP_%28PPP%29_per_capita_by_countries
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:20 am

Complete & utter rubbish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:40 am

Shady wrote:

Complete & utter rubbish.

Really?

http://www.21stcenturychallenges.org/focus/britains-greying-population/

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/308513/shortageoccupationlistapril14.pdf

Clearly not rubbish after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:22 pm

veya_victaous wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate

why does Zimbabwe have such high immigration ? you'd think people would be leaving not arriving?

other comparable nations

18 Norway 7.96 2014 est.
19 Spain 7.24 2014 est
24 Canada 5.66 2014 est.
25 Sweden 5.46 2014 est.

per capita wealth (note neither France nor Germany are doing better than the UK)

typical twisted lefty to shift focus of the piont away from the real problem Rolling Eyes

I was comparing two nations in europe that are are of considerably bigger AREA...(you know space...that thing WE dont have a lot of)

notice as well I went for numbers/1000 population.....

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:21 pm

From what I can understand out of 1000 immigrants there are probly only 10 who have the skills we need, the rest will be straight on the dole.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:13 am

darknessss wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate

other comparable nations

18 Norway 7.96 2014 est.
19 Spain 7.24 2014 est
24 Canada 5.66 2014 est.
25 Sweden 5.46 2014 est.

typical twisted lefty to shift focus of the piont away from the real problem Rolling Eyes

I was comparing  two nations in Europe that are are of considerably bigger AREA...(you know space...that thing WE dont have a lot of)

notice as well I went for numbers/1000 population.....

But 2 nations that aren't doing so well either
And why compare to Europe? unless you are comparing to other states of the united states of Europe Cool

a better nation to compare to would be Japan, it is the mirror of the UK on the other side of Eurasia it has China instead of EU (if you were to leave it) it has more people (both total and per km square) and a stronger bigger economy and more wealth per capita.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:40 am

SO what...the japanese are simply overcrowded....no ifs or buts....

the place is ...well not to my taste shall we say....

no elbow rooom so to speak people living in (literally ) boxes...

no thanks....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:44 am

ansd again you change the relevance to suit your argument

I dont care what the japanese live like....

moreover according to the figures tTHEIR rate of immigration is

wait for it

0 (thats right a big fat ZERO) per 1000

so shove that fatuous argument wher the sun dont shine....

fact is you are wrong ......

we (britain) take MORE than our fair share

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:46 am

The rate in australia is pitiful in comparison to size

you are 40 times the size of britain yet take only
2 1/2 times as many....

you are simply NOT pulling your weight ....

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:08 am

because existing population makes a difference the smaller the population the less able to absorb the influx.
your argument is spurious you have enough people to cover the cost. and as seem there is plenty of room 50 nations have higher density.

If any nations should lose any right to 'what they want' it is England and Spain.

AND as pointed out in other threads Australia is FARMING nation meaning we are food exporter. South east Asia is able to support it's population because Australia can send it so much food, we can take more people but it would have to be on balance with the rest of south east Asia to ensure there wasn't starvation, we feed the circle.
the crap you are fed about immigration There-are-more-people-living-inside-this-circle-than-outside-of-it
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:50 am

the crap you are fed about immigration The-worlds-population-concentrated
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:48 am

I know this is hearsay, but my other half had an MP in his taxi a few months back.
The mp told him, in no uncertain terms, that Eastern Europeans were welcomed into England as due to high Asian populations in areas, they wanted to "whiten England up"

He said that he was suprised the media hadn't latched on yet but that had been the intention all along.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down