NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian author claims Jesus healed her daughter’s chronic conditions after falling inside hollow tree

Go down

Christian author claims Jesus healed her daughter’s chronic conditions after falling inside hollow tree Empty Christian author claims Jesus healed her daughter’s chronic conditions after falling inside hollow tree

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:23 pm

A Texas woman claims in a new book that Jesus cured her daughter’s life-threatening digestive disorders after a bizarre fall inside a hollow tree.
Annabel Beam fell headfirst three years ago 30 feet down the hollowed-out cottonwood while playing with her sisters on their family’s farm.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/04/christian-author-claims-jesus-healed-her-daughters-chronic-conditions-after-falling-inside-hollow-tree/

Of course I am skeptical of the story, but I do find such stories interesting more to see if there is any medical explanation. Why I Question the religious claim is simple. Why this child and not countless others cured? I mean imagine for one second if this story was true, and there is then evidence for Jesus. How heartless would it be to allow so many other children to actually suffer and even die so young? You then have a view that countless other parents, even more so Christians ones would be left thinking their own children are of no importance and worthless of life. Again I lost my little sister and watched in frustration because my family prayed for my little niece to be cured, which she succumbed to her rare disorder also. So I have seen this from the view where people suffer thinking some divine intervention will happen, which just does not happen. I do not mean to upset anyone of faith, that is not my intention and hope people see my point.

Hence why I do not believe any such religious claim here but that to me there is a medical explanation.

Back to top Go down

Christian author claims Jesus healed her daughter’s chronic conditions after falling inside hollow tree Empty Re: Christian author claims Jesus healed her daughter’s chronic conditions after falling inside hollow tree

Post by stardesk Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi Brasidas. This story reminds me of a poster, going back a good year or more, who claimed that a man who had been dead for 3 days, in Nigeria I think it was, was suddenly brought back to life through prayer etc.
Rubbish, he was probably in coma, or, as can happen on rare occasions, the heart starts beating again. This happened a few months back. A woman, supposedly dead and in her coffin, came round and of course, made a noise etc and was lifted out alive and kicking.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Christian author claims Jesus healed her daughter’s chronic conditions after falling inside hollow tree Empty Re: Christian author claims Jesus healed her daughter’s chronic conditions after falling inside hollow tree

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:22 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi Brasidas. This story reminds me of a poster, going back a good year or more, who claimed that a man who had been dead for 3 days, in Nigeria I think it was, was suddenly brought back to life through prayer etc.
Rubbish, he was probably in coma, or, as can happen on rare occasions, the heart starts beating again. This happened a few months back. A woman, supposedly dead and in her coffin, came round and of course, made a noise etc and was lifted out alive and kicking.

Hi Stardesk

To me what if the fall and she hit her head had a reaction within the brain to help sure herself.
Like I say to me there surely is a medical explanation.
I do not doubt she had such a condition and why I do not doubt there is a perfectly simple explanation.
Again my points is also on how cruel it is if this even was evidence of his existence, as think of all those who that suffered/died, for this to have been allowed to happen.
That to me is cruel and why the religious aspect makes utterly no sense.

Anyhow have a good evening mate

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm

Morning all. Miracles? I certainly don't believe in miracles by a divine hand. There's usually a perfectly logical explanation. Many people claim their prayers have helped them, and indeed they may do but, it's not God or Jesus intervening and helping, it's all to do with one's mind. You can psyche yourself up to where you believe you are getting better and, in many cases it works, or you begin to feel a bit better and more able to cope.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:06 pm

I believe in miracles and i have seen miracles .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down