NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Cameron Serenaded By Ukulele Player Singing 'F**k Off Back To Eton'

2 posters

Go down

David Cameron Serenaded By Ukulele Player Singing 'F**k Off Back To Eton' Empty David Cameron Serenaded By Ukulele Player Singing 'F**k Off Back To Eton'

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:26 pm

David Cameron has been publicly serenaded by a man strumming a ukulele and urging him to “fuck off back to Eton.”

The Prime Minister was canvassing on the streets of Alnwick in Berwick-upon-Tweed constituency on Monday when he was targeted with the impromptu ditty.

He assumed a rictus smile as he hurried past the man, who was swiftly confronted by a member of Cameron’s security detail.

David Cameron Serenaded By Ukulele Player Singing 'F**k Off Back To Eton' O-CAMERON-FUCK-OFF-BACK-TO-ETON-570
David Cameron was welcomed to Alnwick by this ukulele player

David Cameron Serenaded By Ukulele Player Singing 'F**k Off Back To Eton' O-CAMERON-FUCK-OFF-BACK-TO-ETON-570
The Prime Minister swept past looking unimpressed

Leaving the musician being squared up to by a member of his security

Cameron who left the exclusive private school in 1984 to study Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Oxford, has faced accusations in the past for appointing too many privileged Old Etonians to top jobs in government.

Among the Old Etonians around the Prime Minister are his chief of staff, Ed Llewellyn; the head of his policy unit, Jo Johnson; the minister for government policy, Oliver Letwin; and Chancellor George Osborne's chief economic adviser, Rupert Harrison.

Speaking on BBC Radio 4's World at One in 2013, Cameron insisted: "I appoint people because they’re good enough to do the job and they’re the right people to do the job and I have people around me that have all sorts of different backgrounds and all sorts of different schooling, but the most important thing is, 'Are you going to be good enough to do the job?'"

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/04/13/david-cameron-_n_7055308.html?1428939956&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

David Cameron Serenaded By Ukulele Player Singing 'F**k Off Back To Eton' Drn20673 cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

David Cameron Serenaded By Ukulele Player Singing 'F**k Off Back To Eton' Empty Re: David Cameron Serenaded By Ukulele Player Singing 'F**k Off Back To Eton'

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:28 pm

Love to hear the song lol

Back to top Go down

David Cameron Serenaded By Ukulele Player Singing 'F**k Off Back To Eton' Empty Re: David Cameron Serenaded By Ukulele Player Singing 'F**k Off Back To Eton'

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:32 pm

yer a good advert for the players "party of interest"

kinda shows the educational attainment level

such a good command of the english language that he resorts to "gutter language"

now is it because HE has the educational attainment of a 6 week dead hamster or does he assume the people he is playing to amuse are as such????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:38 pm

How do you know what 'party of interest' he was, could have been the Green Party. And frankly it has more to do with showing his hatred for Cameron than his education level, and there are a hell of a lot of people who loathe the sight of him. And I would imagine he didn't give a damn about whether he was amusing people. Personally, I wouldn't bother with the ukulele, I'd have a bucket of dead fish to tip over his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:42 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Is that Alnwick in Northumberland?

I slept in a phone box there when I was hitchin' back up to Edinburgh when I was skint after blowing my last in Newcastle. And I was bloody starving as well.

I was very young at the time Laughing

Not much interest to anyone I suppose but just thought I'd mention it.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:43 pm

risingsun wrote:How do you know what 'party of interest' he was, could have been the Green Party.   And frankly it has more to do with showing his hatred for Cameron than his education level, and there are a hell of a lot of people who loathe the sight of him.   And I would imagine he didn't give a damn about whether he was amusing people.  Personally, I wouldn't bother with the ukulele, I'd have a bucket of dead fish to tip over his head.

which, in case it escaped your notice, why i said "party of interest"

and whilst I can understand him hating cameron, if he cant express himself in any way than using common vulgarity then I'd say that he's "uneducated" (even if by some possibilty he holds a degree in some high science)...one can be quite "learned" but totally uneducated you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:47 pm

Is he what has been referred to on here as a dipshit?

Whatever that is.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:49 pm

It might have been a very funny song Victor, as we don't know the words, we can't say.

How about:

Fuck off back to Eton
Where your bum was probably beaten
You all had a little meeting
and worked on all your cheating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:50 pm

risingsun wrote:It might have been a very funny song Victor, as we don't know the words, we can't say.

How about:

Fuck off back to Eton

how vulgar Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:52 pm

darknessss wrote:
risingsun wrote:How do you know what 'party of interest' he was, could have been the Green Party.   And frankly it has more to do with showing his hatred for Cameron than his education level, and there are a hell of a lot of people who loathe the sight of him.   And I would imagine he didn't give a damn about whether he was amusing people.  Personally, I wouldn't bother with the ukulele, I'd have a bucket of dead fish to tip over his head.

which, in case it escaped your notice, why i said "party of interest"

and whilst I can understand him hating cameron, if he cant express himself in any way than using common vulgarity then I'd say that he's "uneducated" (even if by some possibilty he holds a degree in some high science)...one can be quite "learned" but totally uneducated you know.

Indeed Victor...

and my opinion is that you are all a bunch of f**kwits... Razz
have a nice day.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:53 pm

darknessss wrote:
risingsun wrote:It might have been a very funny song Victor, as we don't know the words, we can't say.

How about:

Fuck off back to Eton

how vulgar Rolling Eyes

cheers cheers cheers

Life's to short to worry about if you are being vulgar or not. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:55 pm

@ IRN
yeah, but i aint being all publkic about it and I have the decency to self censor it so swivel Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:05 pm

How about:

Fuck off back to Eton

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

I loves that one Rising Sun & I don't like that bugger Cameron either.Too much of leftie if you ask me.

Your a good bloke you are RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Irn Bru wrote:cheers cheers cheers

Is that Alnwick  in Northumberland?

I slept in a phone box there when I was hitchin' back up to Edinburgh when I was skint after blowing my last in Newcastle. And I was bloody starving as well.

I was very young at the time Laughing

Not much interest to anyone I suppose but just thought I'd mention it.

I slept in a lift shaft - at the top - for about a week.
I like "places I've slept" stories Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down