NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israel and the Palestinians

Go down

Israel and the Palestinians Empty Israel and the Palestinians

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:34 am

• Gazans report a weapons shortage, and they’re blaming Egypt. Khaled Abu Toameh explains what this means for Israel:
It is hard to see how Hamas will rush into another military confrontation with Israel — where Palestinians would once again pay a heavy price — at a time when Sisi’s army is working around the clock to destroy smuggling tunnels, and the prices of rifles and bullets in the Gaza Strip are skyrocketing.
By the way, Egypt announced that anyone caught digging or using a cross-border tunnel now faces life in jail. Reuters coverage. Might this have anything to do with 14 Egyptians killed in Sinai terror attacks over the weekend?
• A mere quarter of the $3.5 billion pledged to rebuild Gaza has been delivered. The Jerusalem Post picked up on a report by The Association of International Development Agencies (AIDA) explaining why:
Yet, some international donors have been hesitant to disburse their reconstruction pledges due to the tense relationship between Hamas and the Palestinian Authority, who have bickered over control of Gaza’s border crossings. The plethora of other crises in the region, which also require donor attention, has further stalled the delivery of aid, al-Jazeera adds.
AIDA also called on Israel to end its Gaza blockade.
• AP picked up on a new Human Rights Watch report accusing Israeli settlements of exploiting cheap Palestinian child labor for farm work in dangerous working conditions.
The head of the Jordan Valley regional council, David Elhayani denied any of the farms employ minors, telling Israeli media that:
A) The agricultural work is too complicated for children.
B) Farmers caught hiring minors risk losing their export license.
C) A recent survey found that Palestinians working in Israel and in settlements are paid double or even triple what they would earn in the PA or Gaza.

http://honestreporting.com/idns-05132015-gaza-weapons/

Back to top Go down

Israel and the Palestinians Empty Re: Israel and the Palestinians

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Brasidas wrote:• Gazans report a weapons shortage, and they’re blaming Egypt. Khaled Abu Toameh explains what this means for Israel:
It is hard to see how Hamas will rush into another military confrontation with Israel — where Palestinians would once again pay a heavy price — at a time when Sisi’s army is working around the clock to destroy smuggling tunnels, and the prices of rifles and bullets in the Gaza Strip are skyrocketing.
By the way, Egypt announced that anyone caught digging or using a cross-border tunnel now faces life in jail. Reuters coverage. Might this have anything to do with 14 Egyptians killed in Sinai terror attacks over the weekend?
• A mere quarter of the $3.5 billion pledged to rebuild Gaza has been delivered. The Jerusalem Post picked up on a report by The Association of International Development Agencies (AIDA) explaining why:
Yet, some international donors have been hesitant to disburse their reconstruction pledges due to the tense relationship between Hamas and the Palestinian Authority, who have bickered over control of Gaza’s border crossings. The plethora of other crises in the region, which also require donor attention, has further stalled the delivery of aid, al-Jazeera adds.
• AP picked up on a new Human Rights Watch report accusing Israeli settlements of exploiting cheap Palestinian child labor for farm work in dangerous working conditions.
The head of the Jordan Valley regional council, David Elhayani denied any of the farms employ minors, telling Israeli media that:
C) A recent survey found that Palestinians working in Israel and in settlements are paid double or even triple what they would earn in the PA or Gaza.

Israel is not to be trusted.  In fact, we can trust Israel to work against most solutions, even those that emanate from external sources...nations or ngos.

But neither is Hamas to be trusted. There is very little humanism in the Middle East.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Brasidas wrote:• Gazans report a weapons shortage, and they’re blaming Egypt. Khaled Abu Toameh explains what this means for Israel:

Israel is not to be trusted.  In fact, we can trust Israel to work against most solutions, even those that emanate from external sources...nations or ngos.

But neither is Hamas to be trusted.  There is very little humanism in the Middle East.

Not really concered who you trust, you do not speak for the western world.
Israel has tried to bring about solutions only to have this thrown in their face.
Its time you started to actually study the history on this Quill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:38 pm

Brasidas wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But neither is Hamas to be trusted.  There is very little humanism in the Middle East.

Well, since Mr. Netanyahu forewent a two-state solution, I pretty much speak for the American left.  Who else is there?

Brasidas wrote:Israel has tried to bring about solutions only to have this thrown in their face.

I'm busy studying current history! Lol. I see Israel want's one solution, GIMME!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Well, since Mr. Netanyahu forewent a two-state solution, I pretty much speak for the American left.  Who else is there?

Israel has tried to bring about solutions only to have this thrown in their face.

He has not fore gone anything Quill.
You do not speak for the Americans, you may think you do, but you do not.
Israel has tried to bring about solutions and we have seen this 3 times with every time the Palestinians through the bodies in charge rejecting them?
Why, because their resolve is to overcome Israel and not live in peace with them.
If it was, then they would have twice grabbed the chance to form a nation when Israel made concessions.
This is why you fail to look at this from either a Palestinian or Israeli point of view from how they live this daily and have lived through the conflicts. Like I said you need to further look at the History here, which would be a good starting point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Brasidas wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Israel has tried to bring about solutions and we have seen this 3 times with every time the Palestinians through the bodies in charge rejecting them?
Why, because their resolve is to overcome Israel and not live in peace with them.
If it was, then they would have twice grabbed the chance to form a nation when Israel made concessions.
This is why you fail to look at this from either a Palestinian or Israeli point of view from how they live this daily and have lived through the conflicts. Like I said you need to further look at the History here, which would be a good starting point.
Well!!!

The CIA knows Israel can’t be trusted — they kind of do speak on Americas behalf and they are viewed as primary counterintelligence threat in the region
http://warincontext.org/2012/07/28/cia-knows-israel-cant-be-trusted-viewed-as-primary-counterintelligence-threat-in-the-region/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Brasidas wrote:Israel has tried to bring about solutions only to have this thrown in their face.

I'm busy studying current history!  Lol.  I see Israel want's one solution, GIMME!

Quill I don't know if you think the same as me,but the current situation is unsolvable,unless a miracle happens.But you really are speaking for millions of people worldwide who share your opinions in one way or another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:50 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Well!!!

The CIA knows Israel can’t be trusted — they kind of do speak on Americas behalf  and they are viewed as primary counterintelligence threat in the region
http://warincontext.org/2012/07/28/cia-knows-israel-cant-be-trusted-viewed-as-primary-counterintelligence-threat-in-the-region/

The CIA now, that is interesting and they make this public to Joe public.
Seriously Korben, please spare me that absurdity.
The CIA work very closely with Israel and your article is 3 years old again

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:52 pm

Brasidas wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I believe you are wrong there, didge. I live here and I hear talk everyday...and it's not good for Mr. Netanyahu. What we heard was there will never be a two-state solution. Now, y'all can try to double-talk around that clear message, but it's gonna take a lot.

Brasidas wrote:Israel has tried to bring about solutions and we have seen this 3 times with every time the Palestinians through the bodies in charge rejecting them?

And now we see what it has all been about.

Brasidas wrote:Why, because their resolve is to overcome Israel and not live in peace with them.

Why do I get the feeling that Israel has another deck in its back pocket?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Brasidas wrote:

I believe you are wrong there, didge.  I live here and I hear talk everyday...and it's not good for Mr. Netanyahu.  What we heard was there will never be a two-state solution.  Now, y'all can try to double-talk around that clear message, but it's gonna take a lot.

Brasidas wrote:Israel has tried to bring about solutions and we have seen this 3 times with every time the Palestinians through the bodies in charge rejecting them?

And now we see what it has all been about.

Brasidas wrote:Why, because their resolve is to overcome Israel and not live in peace with them.

Why do I get the feeling that Israel has another deck in its back pocket?

You are one person and you do not speak for millions of people, if you think yopu do, then I suggest you seek some medical help. As nobody can know the individual views of everyone in the US, that is again just utterly absurd and is just avoiding the points being made on the debate.
In fact you did not even address a single point, which I can only gather, you know little on this history.
Sorry Quill, I suggest you either want to engage in this or you do not, but your replies are more on what you think you know about Americans, which really is not going to sway any argument on Israel.
The fact is the majority of Israeli people back a two state solution, more so than palestinians, have already posted this today. Going off what a person says to gain power again, does not mean he would not come to the table of peace.
That is just absurd to hold him to what he said.
If that is your view, then why have you made a pact with Iran?
As I can pull up plenty of things said there.
So your argument makes no utter sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:59 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I'm busy studying current history!  Lol.  I see Israel want's one solution, GIMME!

Quill I don't know if you think the same as me,but the current situation is unsolvable,unless a miracle happens.But you really are speaking for millions of people worldwide who share your opinions in one way or another.

We got a similar mind, shady. I don't think there's anything we can do to break the ice. It will take a major move on one of the fronts...I'm betting that Israel and Iran have a go at one another.

Ultimately, someone or something has to resolve the Shi'ia/Sunni civil war of Islam.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Brasidas wrote:Sorry Quill, I suggest you either want to engage in this or you do not, but your replies are more on what you think you know about Americans, which really is not going to sway any argument on Israel.

America's argument is the only one that counts for Israel.

If you think you speak for Americans--waaaaay off yonder there--let's hear it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Brasidas wrote:Sorry Quill, I suggest you either want to engage in this or you do not, but your replies are more on what you think you know about Americans, which really is not going to sway any argument on Israel.

America's argument is the only one that counts for Israel.

If you think you speak for Americans--waaaaay off yonder there--let's hear it.

I never claimed i spoke for them and neither do you speak for them.
The US would never desert Israel that is a fact.
Again you are holding Israel to ransom yourself over a statement made, yet you do not use the same methodology in regards to Iran.
hence why you contradict yourself here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:

We got a similar mind, shady.  I don't think there's anything we can do to break the ice.  It will take a major move on one of the fronts...I'm betting that Israel and Iran have a go at one another.

Ultimately, someone or something has to resolve the Shi'ia/Sunni civil war of Islam.

Oh I have to agree with you there Quill as you & me most definitely possess the most superior intelligence on this site & I'm sure that everyone agrees with that. Smile (Brasisdas will blow her top now).

Regarding Iran & Israel.....yep I agree with you & reckon it's only a matter of time until Israel strike first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:21 pm

lol!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down