NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isil are like Beatles and British youngsters want to be them, warns prosecutor

Go down

Isil are like Beatles and British youngsters want to be them, warns prosecutor Empty Isil are like Beatles and British youngsters want to be them, warns prosecutor

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Isil jihadists are becoming like the Beatles and other pop idols with British boys wanting to be them and girls wanting to be with them, a senior prosecutor has warned.
Nazir Afzal said “jihadimania” is worse than previously thought and is luring youngsters conned by the image to Syria.
And those who do not managed to travel are a “ticking time bomb” for the security services and police here, he warned.
More than 600 Britons are feared to have travelled to Syria with many joining the terror group Isil.
They include young teenage boys and girls who have either gone to become soldiers or “jihadi brides”.
Isil’s alleged British executioner Mohammed Emwazi was already dubbed “Jihadi John” in reference to the “Beatles” nickname given to him and his fellow British captors by their hostages.
But Mr Afzal said the pop music image is more widespread and risks luring and radicalising many more young Britons.
“The boys want to be like them and the girls want to be with them,” he said in an interview with The Guardian.
“That's what they used to say about the Beatles and more recently One Direction and Justin Bieber. The propaganda the terrorists put out is akin to marketing, and too many of our teenagers are falling for the image."
"The extremists treat them in a similar way to sexual groomers – they manipulate them, distance them from their friends and families, and then take them."
Last week Mr Afzal, who recently stepped down as head of the Crown Prosecution Service in the north-west, warned teachers were not doing enough to help stop pupils heading for Syria.
He said staff were not informing the police about pupils they have been told may try to join jihadists because they did not want them to be criminalised.
He also revealed some head teachers were worried that pupils would take advantage of the Easter holidays to head for the war torn country.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11517981/Isil-are-like-Beatles-and-British-youngsters-want-to-be-them-warns-prosecutor.html

Back to top Go down

Isil are like Beatles and British youngsters want to be them, warns prosecutor Empty Re: Isil are like Beatles and British youngsters want to be them, warns prosecutor

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:49 pm

Why on earth would young brits want to be like ISIL?
sounds like young Brits are pretty bloody stupid...
but this does highlight something that I feel is often not addressed in the West.

Is that Currently the West offers NOTHING to the Vast majority of youth. We came late to a game of monopoly that is almost at the end, we never a chance of getting a head we begin our adult lives not with nothing, we begin them with a Mountain of debt. Inflation is constantly beyond wage growth and we are meant to be grateful and pay pensions to the people that sold us out while we were still children or not even born.
I think we need a Proper Violent revolution to undo all the rubbish put in place by dumb hippies that has destroyed any purpose or hope for the future for the average person under 35.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Isil are like Beatles and British youngsters want to be them, warns prosecutor Empty Re: Isil are like Beatles and British youngsters want to be them, warns prosecutor

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:14 am

says the modern "dumb hippy".

the REAL truth is that YOU belong to a generation of workshy layabouts that dont know what "work" is...

add to which most of you belong to the sickening school of thought that "fick is good init"

you leave school knowing LESS than my generation did

lacking even simple numeric skills

90% of your "compatriots" cant even do simple mental arithmetic, let along calculate anything in your

computer addled brains

great swathes of you are (voluntarily) illiterate, and incapable of decent expression

and even less of you have any "pracatical" ability

and you expect everything "supplied and fitted"

you dont "fix things" you chuck em away (and that includes marriages) for the tinyest of faults

and then expect "someone" to sort it for you

you consider your dumb ass "mates" to be somehow infused with a greater wisdom and experience than your parents and grandparents in all aspects of life, even though they are as screwed up as you.

and, not that i'm having a go or anything , but you have the political and social savvy of squirrel nutkins.

you think that serious violent and dangerous criminals should be punished by societies equivalent of the "naughty step" instead of incarceration in hell or extermination

in short you are clueless, weak, leftified pansies

have a nice day..... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:05 am

LOL
had a job since I was 14 literally before legally allowed too. Like many in Gen Y that are not born rich. we have actually worked harder than previous generations for less because there is No loyalty to workers any more, the public services have been sold off and privatised by a Lazy generation that sold what ALL the previous generation before it built to fund their wasteful lazy life style. it was too hard for them to fund the infrastructure into the future they needed to give the rich tax cuts so what better way to fund those tax cuts then sell the infrastructure to the rich people for cheap. RW fucktards came up with that Brilliant Strategy. and Baby boomer LW are too worried about "some called someone a mean name" to Actually worry about economics or the future Or real institutional Racism like the IMF.

We know far more than previous generations Every test and statics shows this. the last time the gap between generation was this big it was the start of the industrial revolution. Strangely being born at the start of the information revolution means we have more access to more information by the time we are 20 than our grandparents had in their entire lives. the current gen in schools has that level of information access by 10. You see the whole basic numeracy skills proves the point Dinosaurs living in the past trying to keep the systems in the past an NOT letting us Fix their mess and get on with building a new world, Yeah lets waste 100's of the finite number of school hours learning timetables that a machine we all have in our pockets (and will be even more present in the future) can do 1000's of times faster than the Very best human. not like their is a million new jobs that use the tools of today and new skills, Yep we should teach them to make fire with 2 sticks too since we are teaching how primitive societies did things we can do far easier today with items people keep in their pocket.... that will really help them get a job Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Literacy is HIGHER than ever, written language has evolved more since the invention of SMS and Email than multiple generation previous (simply because it is used more) what is old style writing is wrong, it is inefficient from an era when people wrote communication a couple of times a month as opposed to a couple of times an hour.

And the Fix marriages junk IS The result of Hippies!!!! we are the children Raised in Divorces, I am one of the minority of my peer group that has happily married parents.
Did you have a mum to look after you run the family home? Gen Y largely didn't our Mums got jobs and thus the 'family' unit that you old people still go on about NEVER existed for our generation!! Sorry never seen a 'housewife' except in the incredibly wealthy in no way attainable to the average family scenarios.
we are raised by TV and computers Because our hippy parents were too busy spending the nations wealth borrowing more and spending it and Leaving the future generations with a huge debt nationally. Even though We never got the free eduction and have had 'user pays' services or whole adult life!! I like most Gen Y (even worse in the UK) will spend most of my tax paying life paying off services Consumed by my parent's generation, while having to directly cover my own expenses that they made 'user pays'.

Comparatively If I had been in Parents Generation and had the earning power in relation to the average wage that I have today I could afford almost any house in Sydney. shows you how fucked up it has become when someone on about 30-40% above average income is now restricted to entry level property and would still need to use more than half their wage to cover mortgage on a 2 bedroom apartment in a bad area.

the figures came out for Australia a couple of months ago the average baby boomer has received $200,000 dollars more in services than they paid in taxes and most of them are retiring now, Gen X is has paid at least $10,000 more in taxes than they have received in services and Gen Y has Already paid $40,000 more in taxes than they have received in services.
Sort out stuff for us??? you mean Sort out the Mess left behind by Baby boomer Hippy generation. My generation will not get to Do anything Because we ARE STILL PAYING for the fuck up social experiments of the hippies. it will take my whole lifetime and possible the next too to regain that level of nation wealth given away by the RW to cover the expenses of hippies that then decided when it was their turn to pay to give tax breaks instead.

That Is the REAL problem Baby boomer Gen Got all the free stuff and demanded more free stuff then When It was their turn to pay for the next generation as the previous generation had done for them they decided they didn't like it and everything should change to 'user pays' and the tax rate should not be as high as it was for Their parents... and what's that now that 5they are retiring and require gov't support ohh taxes should go back up to cover them!!!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:08 pm

whinging aussie Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down