NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I've Been Given A Second Chance': Meet The Charity Helping Young People Excluded From School

Go down

'I've Been Given A Second Chance': Meet The Charity Helping Young People Excluded From School Empty 'I've Been Given A Second Chance': Meet The Charity Helping Young People Excluded From School

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:30 pm

One in six young people who have been excluded from school will die before they reach 25.
Two thirds of the current prison population were excluded from school. Every year in the UK, 370,000 young people are excluded from education.
The shocking statistics tell a simple story; youths who are kicked out of school face a bleak future.

That’s where the Transforming Lives for Good (TLG) Education Charity comes in. The trust has come a long way from its humble beginnings in Bradford 15 years ago; David Cameron recently announced he would like to see a TLG centre in every city in the UK, and there are plans to open two more centres this year, taking the total number to 13.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/03/24/tlg-education-charity-excluded-from-school_n_6932136.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down