NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daytona International Speedway Crash Injures Dozens of Fans

3 posters

Go down

Daytona International Speedway Crash Injures Dozens of Fans Empty Daytona International Speedway Crash Injures Dozens of Fans

Post by Lurker Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:23 pm

A
t least 28 NASCAR fans were injured Saturday when large chunks of debris, including a tire, sailed into the grandstands when a car flew into the fence at Daytona International Speedway on a frightening last-lap accident in the second-tier Nationwide Series race.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/50921832/ns/sports-motor_sports/
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Daytona International Speedway Crash Injures Dozens of Fans Empty Re: Daytona International Speedway Crash Injures Dozens of Fans

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:55 am

Wow -- surprising that hasn't happened before.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Daytona International Speedway Crash Injures Dozens of Fans Empty Re: Daytona International Speedway Crash Injures Dozens of Fans

Post by JohnEAngel Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:12 am

actually i think it has happened before or something similar and not necessarily at Daytona. i seemed to remember a tire flying into a crowd. my memory ain't what it used to be.

JohnEAngel
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:31 am

Cars driving in circles for hours PLUS a chance of grave injury? Count me in!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnEAngel Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:28 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Cars driving in circles for hours PLUS a chance of grave injury? Count me in!

well i didn't want to say anything but i think i would get a sore neck from swerving it around in circles for however long the race lasts.

JohnEAngel
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down