NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Koreans Eating American Junk Food Will it Make You Reconsider Your Diet

4 posters

Go down

South Koreans Eating American Junk Food Will it Make You Reconsider Your Diet Empty South Koreans Eating American Junk Food Will it Make You Reconsider Your Diet

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:43 am

There is nothing quite as eye opening as watching the reactions of people from different countries to things we consider commonplace.

In the video above, Korean girls sit down and sample common American junk foods, like Lay’s Salt and Vinegar potato chips, Goldfish crackers, and Rice Krispies. They’ve never tasted any of this food before and their responses are quite obvious. “Ah, the smell of artificiality,” one girl says after sniffing a Pop-Tart.

Maybe it’s just me, but after seeing their reactions to the food I eat on a regular basis, I’m definitely going to reconsider the junk food next time.

Back to top Go down

South Koreans Eating American Junk Food Will it Make You Reconsider Your Diet Empty Re: South Koreans Eating American Junk Food Will it Make You Reconsider Your Diet

Post by eddie Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:54 am

Junk food is just that: junk
Pure absolute shit that is poison to our bodies.

The fact that people feed their kids this shit is beyond comprehension.

I didn't allow my kids sweets (candy) and if, on occasion they get some (halloween, parties etc) I have always chucked half of it away without their knowledge and let then have what's left over a period of about five weeks lol

Tbh neither of my children like sweets. They both love chocolate and I have to watch them - especially my teenage son as he'll just grab biscuits when he's peckish.

Sugar is evil. I eat it in small amounts ie chocolate but really,  I watch  much of it I eat.

The worst culprits for hidden "junk" are ready-meals. They are just full of so much artificial stuff that you wouldnt touch them if you saw how they were made.
I have nomidea why peopel would buy the slop that they label as Shepherds Pie for example, when it is so bloody easy to make!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

South Koreans Eating American Junk Food Will it Make You Reconsider Your Diet Empty Re: South Koreans Eating American Junk Food Will it Make You Reconsider Your Diet

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:10 pm

The bane of our time. Junk food is easy and so loaded with sugar that it appeals to us.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:23 pm

thats why i like my shooting...MY shepherds pie has real shepherd in it.... affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:47 pm

darknessss wrote:thats why i like my shooting...MY shepherds pie has real shepherd in it.... affraid

AH the taste of a bearded shepherded.......
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:29 pm

So ironic to me that cheap, calorie/fat-laden food is so common in the West, when it's the starving countries that could actually benefit from it ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:46 pm

We get all the Korean junk food here
It is no better, not as much sweet stuff but still all very salty/fatty
South Koreans Eating American Junk Food Will it Make You Reconsider Your Diet Suzychung_snack_total
http://blog.korea.net/?p=2553
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down