NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots

4 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots Empty A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:07 pm

Scotland 19-22 Italy
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/31642502

A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots 3489511464 A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots 3489511464 A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots 3489511464

Back to top Go down

A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots Empty Re: A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 pm

racist......

Back to top Go down

A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots Empty Re: A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:20 pm

19-22 means it was a very close game (Dodge obviously isn't a rugby follower). Didn't get a chance to watch it, but with that score they obviously didn't go down without a damn good fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:12 pm

darknessss wrote:racist......

lol how so Victor, I am meant to be of Italian ethnicity and it is a know fact the Jocks are useless at rugby at present to the point they are beaten by the part timers and this upsets some here because I take the piss.
I love it.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:13 pm

risingsun wrote:19-22 means it was a very close game (Dodge obviously isn't a rugby follower).  Didn't get a chance to watch it, but with that score they obviously didn't go down without a damn good fight.

That shows you do not even follow Rugby, because if you did you would know how idiotic that statemnt you made is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:20 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Yep a sign of ignorance again by sassy.
Thanks Jew hater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:55 pm

A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots 1069003512

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Got to feel sorry for those plucky losers.

Unlucky Scotland

A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:28 pm

what is a wops ?
is this racist?

we did get a complaint about this post...
But I think it must be English slang I don't know confused

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:38 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

what is a wops ?
is this racist?

But I think it must be English slang I don't know  confused

I think the etymology is With Out Papers, though that might be a false etymology. Italian Americans generally don't mind it too much, the one they really hate is "dego"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:49 pm

I am part wop.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:30 pm

The term Wop is cosidered a racially aggravated slur but I wouldn't worry about guys, it's just Didge having one of his little blow outs against the Jocks - nothing new in this really and he has form for it.

Anyway, from another thread a while back...

Brasidas wrote:    
I am Irish Sicillian, so how am I a nasty little Englander.
You being racist now to the English? ?

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:22 am

Irn Bru wrote:The term Wop is cosidered a racially aggravated slur but I wouldn't worry about guys, it's just Didge having one of his little blow outs against the Jocks - nothing new in this really and he has form for it.

Brasidas wrote:    

Laughing

I am part wop which really just shows how over the top the left are on PC, because are you claiming I am making a slur on myself.
I have often been refered to as a paddy, which I am sure in your deluded PC world is always racist to you lol
The term little Englander is racist, and you used that, which is quite ironic because it is used many times out of context of its meaning.
I love it that the Scots are useless at Rugby today and the laughing face of Rugby

A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots 1716015268

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:25 am

Brasidas wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:The term Wop is cosidered a racially aggravated slur but I wouldn't worry about guys, it's just Didge having one of his little blow outs against the Jocks - nothing new in this really and he has form for it.

Brasidas wrote:    

Laughing

I am part wop which really just shows how over the top the left are on PC, because are you claiming I am making a slur on myself.
I have often been refered to as a paddy, which I am sure in your deluded PC world is always racist to you lol
The term little Englander is racist, and you used that, which is quite ironic because it is used many times out of context of its meaning.
I love it that the Scots are useless at Rugby today and the laughing face of Rugby

A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots 1716015268

wop
(wŏp)

n. Offensive Slang

Used as a disparaging term for a person of Italian birth or ancestry.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/wop?

See Didge, that's what's so funny about you using that term. Fancy that, you didn't know about it Laughing

Tory suspended as party candidate

The Conservatives have suspended Welsh assembly member Alun Cairns as a general election candidate.
A spokesman said an investigation was pending by the party chairman, and follows a row over a comment about Italians on a BBC radio programme.
Two Labour MPs have called on Mr Cairns to step down as a candidate for the Labour-held Vale of Glamorgan seat.
Mr Cairns quit his assembly education spokesman post and apologised for his "inappropriate" comments.
He likened Italians to "greasy wops" in a radio discussion on Euro 2008.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7455520.stm

David Cameron: don't patronise 'little Englanders' worried by immigration
People who want to curb immigration should not be dismissed as old-fashioned "little Englanders”, David Cameron has said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10110200/David-Cameron-dont-patronise-little-Englanders-worried-by-immigration.html

So is David Cameron a racist then?

Deary me Didge. For someone who claims to stand on a platform and define himself as a standard bearer in the fight against racism and aggrivated racial language, arguing that even the slightest sign of it should be nipped in the bud you sure put your foot it in it time and time again.

Remember Andy Murray?

Woop woop Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:07 am

I am of Italian ethnicity, next you will be telling me a black person calling each other niggar is also racist Irn and why you are over the top PC and why people like yourself have cause further antaganism which such PC madness that you think I cannot make fun of myself by such tame funny names.
So all you are doing is showing why peoplke like yourself need to be locked up in a mental institution because you see something which has been used in comdedy as a crime.
That really is bonkers just like you thinking the Black watch should not call themselves Jocks and that we should arrests them.
It really sums up your intellectual dishonesty.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:33 am

Brasidas wrote:I am of Italian ethnicity, next you will be telling me a black person calling each other niggar is also racist Irn and why you are over the top PC and why people like yourself have cause further antaganism which such PC madness that you think I cannot make fun of myself by such tame funny names.
So all you are doing is showing why peoplke like yourself need to be locked up in a mental institution because you see something which has been used in comdedy as a crime.
That really is bonkers just like you thinking the Black watch should not call themselves Jocks and that we should arrests them.

Laughing

Man, can't you see he's taking the piss? Your buttons are showing Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:38 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:I am of Italian ethnicity, next you will be telling me a black person calling each other niggar is also racist Irn and why you are over the top PC and why people like yourself have cause further antaganism which such PC madness that you think I cannot make fun of myself by such tame funny names.

Laughing

It shows why you are naive Ben, he really thinks it is racism, espcially Jocks.
You do not know Irn like I do and I am laughing at his attempts.
Your lack of liberal views keeps being exposed

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:40 am

Brasidas wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Laughing

It shows why you are naive Ben, he really thinks it is racism, espcially Jocks.
You do not know Irn like I do and I am laughing at his attempts.
Your lack of liberal views keeps being exposed

Laughing

Didn't I tell you I'm a big ol' Tea Party Patriot?

A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots Govtoutofmedicare_3
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:42 am

No the opposite Ben a weak leftie who protects religious extremism

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:50 am

Brasidas wrote:No the opposite Ben a weak leftie who protects religious extremism

Laughing

I think my record here makes it obvious how fond I am of religious extremism -- at least when done by non-white Muslims who don't speak English but collect benefits from your government while secretly making sure all your fish and chips are halal.

You see Bras, I was a deep-cover Muslim long before you even heard of this site. And every dime NewsFix gets from advertising goes straight into the pockets of the ISIS members who will unleash Ebola-infected Mooslamic spiders on your quiet little lilly-white village in East Foggybottom, England. And if you survive those, we're going to make you listen to nothing but Cat Stevens music for the rest of your days.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:58 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Brasidas wrote:No the opposite Ben a weak leftie who protects religious extremism

Laughing

I think my record here makes it obvious how fond I am of religious extremism -- at least when done by non-white Muslims who don't speak English but collect benefits from your government while secretly making sure all your fish and chips are halal.

You see Bras, I was a deep-cover Muslim long before you even heard of this site. And every dime NewsFix gets from advertising goes straight into the pockets of the ISIS members who will unleash Ebola-infected Mooslamic spiders on your quiet little lilly-white village in East Foggybottom, England. And if you survive those, we're going to make you listen to nothing but Cat Stevens music for the rest of your days.

What has race got to with Islam, you can be a white Muslim extremist as much as an Arab or Asian one that believes in Iron age beliefs that were formed from bad ideas of the past.
Now you are again being insensitive to your views being challenged because you refuse to challenge bad ideas and the abrahanic faiths are full of bad ideas.
How was slavery endorsed and backed in the past?
Religion.
How was racism?
Religion.
How was inequality of women?
Religion
How was inequality of homosexuality?
Religion

Why is it Ben in your own country the main argument against homosexuality comes from literal religious belief.
Are you saying that is a good idea?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Laughing

Who said that the Black Watch should not call themselves Jocks? Wasn’t me

Do you think that David Cameron is a racist? Laughing

Remember Andy Murray?

Postman who called Andy Murray 'useless jock' is convicted of racism

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8678475/Postman-who-called-Andy-Murray-useless-jock-is-convicted-of-racism.html

Of course you do. Turn yourself in to the authorities Didge, it’s what any decent law abiding person would do. I’ll give you a character reference if you think that would help. Laughing

People call a taxi for all sorts of reasons. In a debate it’s a bit like 'I’ll get your coat' meaning that your argument has hit the buffers and it’s time for you to go. That’s it, and I have never suggested you have a drink problem and I know nothing about your loss of family members. So cut the crap with this made up fairy tale that you are trying to make out it was a about your drinking habits when it was nothing of the sort.

Woop woop Laughing

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:54 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Laughing

Who said that the Black Watch should not call themselves Jocks? Wasn’t me

Do you think that David Cameron is a racist? Laughing

Remember Andy Murray?

Postman who called Andy Murray 'useless jock' is convicted of racism

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8678475/Postman-who-called-Andy-Murray-useless-jock-is-convicted-of-racism.html

Of course you do. Turn yourself in to the authorities Didge, it’s what any decent law abiding person would do. I’ll give you a character reference if you think that would help. Laughing

People call a taxi for all sorts of reasons. In a debate it’s a bit like 'I’ll get your coat' meaning that your argument has hit the buffers and it’s time for you to go. That’s it, and I have never suggested you have a drink problem and I know nothing about your loss of family members. So cut the crap with this made up fairy tale that you are trying to make out it was a about your drinking habits when it was nothing of the sort.

Woop woop Laughing

Ah the infamous case of mulitple crimes which each on their own would have nevr recieved a jailk sentence it was the culmination of them all which created a jail sentence showing you are not that bright Irn
Do I think Cameron is racist?
Nope
So you are a silly Jock, best you get the PC olice after me mate ha ha ha
Show me any case for someone being doen a=for a hate crime calling some a jock and nothing more?
In your own time wee Jock

You have hit rock bottom because this is all the left can do pick on really inane points because you always get a educated in historical debates with me when you are on your "I Hate Maggie campaign"
In your own time son

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:00 pm

So Little Englander isn't racist then? Well that's me in the clear but you ain't. Turn yourself in Didge - it's the right way,. I'll speak for the judge to show leniency - promise Laughing

Historical debates. Oh aye, in yer dreams.

Your taxi awaits you and it's free with my compliments

A bunch of Wops beat the pathetic Scots Irn2bbru2btaxi

lol!
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:02 pm

No wories little Jock, you can call them anytime you like mate, when you learn that you are out of your league on history mate

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Brasidas wrote:No wories little Jock, you can call them anytime you like mate, when you learn that you are out of your league on history mate

Laughing

Hitchens Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:15 pm

Peter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Brasidas wrote:Peter?

No, the one you used in your signature Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:41 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Paul then?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:42 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

what is a wops ?
is this racist?

But I think it must be English slang I don't know  confused

You got a complaint?????? Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Brasidas wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Paul then?

And not Mary either Laughing The one you used in your signature which turned out to be false.

Oh dear Didge, you're so ungrateful especially when I said I would speak up for you if you turned yourself in.

Show some gratitude man.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:51 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Paul then?

And not Mary either Laughing The one you used in your signature which turned out to be false.

Oh dear Didge, you're so ungrateful especially when I said I would speak up for you if you turned yourself in.

Show some gratitude man.

Clarence then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Brasidas wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Paul then?

Show some gratitude man.

Clarence then?

Evil or Very Mad
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down