NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay Culture Thrives in Hell

2 posters

Go down

Gay Culture Thrives in Hell Empty Gay Culture Thrives in Hell

Post by Lurker Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:37 pm

“I’ve only been here for a few months, but I’ve already fallen in love with it,” said 49-year-old Daniel Edelson, adding that he has already befriended hundreds of fellow gay men and women in the accursed underworld, all of whom have welcomed him with open arms. “The streets of fire and brimstone are full of so many great cafés, restaurants, bakeries, independent bookstores, and of course plenty of gay bars and clubs. There’s just so much to do.”

“My favorite place is this wonderful little promenade along the River Styx, where couples always take walks together on the weekends,” continued Edelson. “I’d say this is easily the most LGBT-friendly place I’ve ever lived.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/hell-now-a-thriving-epicenter-of-gay-culture,33928/
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Gay Culture Thrives in Hell Empty Re: Gay Culture Thrives in Hell

Post by Lurker Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Yes, I know this is satire. I thought it was a funny Onion piece.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:25 pm

scratch It makes you think...... scratch

HEAVEN is full of Bigots geek 

My Favorite part
"
“The gay community has really flourished here, and I have to say, they’ve been great for the place,” said Nephirem the Malevolent, a 10,000-year-old, 70-foot-tall minotaur who has resided in hell since rising from the ashes of a smokeless flame. “At the end of the day, they’re just like anyone else. Everyone has the right to express their love for whomever they want. They don’t bother me in the slightest, and if anything, we in the Dark Lord’s Army encourage any and all public displays of affection between same-sex couples.”

“I think it’s great that they’ve carved out such a strong community for themselves here,” added the horned beast of ceaseless death and destruction. “I’m all for it.”

In stark contrast to Hell’s ongoing embrace of persecuted groups, sources confirmed that Heaven remains the most bigoted and intolerant place in the universe
"
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down