NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: Israeli Army Fires Tear Gas into Kids' Playground

Go down

VIDEO: Israeli Army Fires Tear Gas into Kids' Playground Empty VIDEO: Israeli Army Fires Tear Gas into Kids' Playground

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:43 pm

VIDEO: Israeli Army Fires Tear Gas into Kids' Playground Teargasplayground

Wednesday February 11, 2015 22:22author by Alternative Information Center (AIC)

The Israeli military fired tear gas directly into a playground, Sunday, in the Bethlehem-area Aida refugee camp, in the West Bank.

Camp residents report that this is not the first time the army has fired tear gas into the camp's sole play area for children. The camp itself has no health facilities, and any children overcome from the tear gas would have had to be brought to a clinic in the nearby town of Beit Jalla.

See the video here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=833091286734492

Established in 1950, the Aida refugee camp is home ot some 3,500 Palestinian refugees, of whom almost 30 percent are children aged 15 and under.

http://www.imemc.org/article/70548

The Israeli Army said no firing of tear gas had been recorded, they didn't know it had been filmed.

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Israeli Army Fires Tear Gas into Kids' Playground Empty Re: VIDEO: Israeli Army Fires Tear Gas into Kids' Playground

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:39 am

How was that Israeli forces?
You do not see any, for all we know this could be anything, all you see is one tear gas canister projected into a playground and then from the same direction adults usher the children away,
Very suspect as a set up. Or it was aimed at the people running through the playground who may have been throwing stones at the Israeli forces leaves much of what occurred out of picture. Very hard to tell, but the people running and the elevation of the tear canister could be that it may have over shot it intended target the protestors. What would be worse then is Palestinian protestors using the playground as cover placing the children at risk, using them as shields by throwing stones. That to me is disgusting if they did.

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Israeli Army Fires Tear Gas into Kids' Playground Empty Re: VIDEO: Israeli Army Fires Tear Gas into Kids' Playground

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:55 am

Did you actually look at the video on the link? The only people running are the parents to grab their children.

'Carina Caligiuri Kurban ummm to those who doubt the validity of this video...I've worked in that camp for a long time and I can assure you that this happens on a very regular basis and is done by IDF soldiers. my friend who is a refugee at Aida--her little baby girl already has respiratory issues because of how many tear gas bombs are thrown into the camp every day (again, by Israeli soldiers). these are facts. I've seen this happen with my own eyes. and this park was built on a volunteer basis and is the only open space in the camp since the apartheid wall cut off the Palestinians from their rightful land. My family and I are actually working with Aida Camp to help bring clean water to the refugees, using new infrastructure over this very playground.'

You think this isn't a normal part of every day life for Palestinians in the West Bank, homes being destroyed, their olive trees cut down and all the rest.

VIDEO: Israeli Army Fires Tear Gas into Kids' Playground 417px-Ostrich_head_in_sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:09 am

Yes I looked at it very carefully and it pans out more to what I said, easily so than any claim to the Israili's targeting children,. At worse it was an accident in an over shot of the cannister, but for one you have to ask why it was fired and why the sudden movements of the adukts which no doubt was Palestinians throwing stones at them.

As I say this is no doubt left wing drivel buying into something we can not see the full picture of. So you have one lying lefty as your witness.
yeah we believe them.

Not

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down