NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday?

+2
nicko
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Empty Anyone else looking forward to Saturday?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:05 pm

Partner's birthday tomorrow and Valentine's Day on Saturday so we have booked to go to the Theatre Royal Norwich to see A Woman in Black. It's had rave revues and we both love thrillers so a real treat. Hope everyone else has something nice planned. At the moment I think we all need things to look forward to, so much of the news is bleak.

Back to top Go down

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Empty Re: Anyone else looking forward to Saturday?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:17 pm

risingsun wrote:Partner's birthday tomorrow and Valentine's Day on Saturday so we have booked to go to the Theatre Royal Norwich to see A Woman in Black.  It's had rave revues and we both love thrillers so a real treat.   Hope everyone else has something nice planned.  At the moment I think we all need things to look forward to, so much of the news is bleak.

hmmmmm....might let the missus off doing the washing since its valentines day.....mind you she will have to catch up on Sunday.....

Back to top Go down

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Empty Re: Anyone else looking forward to Saturday?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:19 pm

darknessss wrote:
risingsun wrote:Partner's birthday tomorrow and Valentine's Day on Saturday so we have booked to go to the Theatre Royal Norwich to see A Woman in Black.  It's had rave revues and we both love thrillers so a real treat.   Hope everyone else has something nice planned.  At the moment I think we all need things to look forward to, so much of the news is bleak.

hmmmmm....might let the missus off doing the washing since its valentines day.....mind you she will have to catch up on Sunday.....

Well, with that attitude I hope she puts your whites in with a red jumper and turns them pink Twisted Evil Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:28 pm

risingsun wrote:
darknessss wrote:

Well, with that attitude I hope she puts your whites in with a red jumper and turns them pink Twisted Evil Razz

whadaya mean......I'm giving her a whole day off......except cooking lunch and dinner......and of course driving me to the clay range........where she can "button" for me Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:34 pm

darknessss wrote:
risingsun wrote:

whadaya mean......I'm giving her a whole day off......except cooking lunch and dinner......and of course driving me to the clay range........where she can "button" for me Laughing

'Given'? You're just to kind!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:41 pm

risingsun wrote:
darknessss wrote:

'Given'?  You're just to kind!

yep...thats me generous to a fault Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:29 am

The Woman in Black is supposed to be a really good show - I've only seen the film (gulp!) and that was white scary!
Hope you have a lovely evening x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:29 am

Hope it lives up to expections, tickets were very had to get.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:38 am

Pardon my ignorance, but whats happening Saturday?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:40 am

nicko wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but whats happening Saturday?

Valentine's Day lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:03 pm

risingsun wrote:Hope it lives up to expections, tickets were very had to get.

I'm sure it will. It's a food play and it's the theatre and its a night out!
What's not to like? Lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:05 pm

nicko wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but whats happening Saturday?

Pfffff! You're suppsed to be taking me out for Valentine's Day!! cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:19 am

Don't feel bad, nicko. I'd forgotten, until I walked into a store and saw all of these candy displays, etc.

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Stock-photo-humorous-photo-of-a-scruffy-looking-middle-aged-man-in-his-underwear-holding-a-bouquet-of-roses-and-171926480

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:47 am

i'm looking forward to March 14th more
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:51 am

March 14th, day before fishing season opens, [on rivers in England]???
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:49 pm

nicko wrote:March 14th,  day before fishing season opens,  [on rivers in England]???

Certainly should be celebrating this Nicko:

March 14th
Steak and BJ Day was invented by Tom Birdsey, may he live forever, and may the gods eternally bless his fate. Men everywhere should build shrines and worship this man, who has been so kind as to bless us with a day devoted entirely to devouring massive hunks of cowflesh and having one's member gobbled. Truly, he is a saint among swine, and deserving of the highest accolades in the worlds beyond.
Seriously though, Steak and BJ Day was invented as a response to Valentine's Day, a day in which men get the 'privilege' of showing their affection for their significant other by spending ludicrous amounts of time, money, and effort in showering them in gifts, dinners, shows, and various other things to show them just how special they are to us.

Isn't it about time that there was a day just like that, but devoted to having the ladies show men just how much they appreciate them? Thanks to Steak and BJ Day, this dream has finally come true. And look how easy it is! Since we're really only one of two things, the formula for showing us that appreciation is really very simple.
First: FOOD! Not any of that new-age healthy co-op market crap, either. Just give us a big hunk of cow. Preferably still bleeding. The napkin will be unnecessary, thanks, that's what the backs of our arms are for. I think the second part does not require any further explanation from me.

Best thing is: It's a win-win situation! Just think, ladies, of just how hard your man will try to please you on February 14th just at the *thought* of the rewards he will be receiving on his special day. There's no way to lose, unless you have difficulty suppressing your gag reflex.
March 14th is, in short: Best. Holiday. EVAR!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:19 pm

Have a great time at the weekend. I always try to do something special and as we are at home to Livingston on Saturday I'm going to surprise her by getting an extra ticket and asking her to go with me. She's never been to a football match before so I think she will be over the moon.

Years ago I got a music cassette and put in with her Valentine card. It was 'Bop while you Mop'. I've still got the mark on my forehead where it hit Laughing

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:21 pm

Think you might get another one with the football ticket lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Happy Valentines Newsfixers  Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Heart_11

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Valent10

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:54 pm

mine is against Valentines Day anyway
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:58 am

feelthelove wrote:Happy Valentines Newsfixers  Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Heart_11

You too luv...

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Breastcancerad2010new

Welcome to Brest Cancer Awareness Arts.

xxx

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
feelthelove wrote:Happy Valentines Newsfixers  Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Heart_11

You too luv...

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Breastcancerad2010new

Welcome to Brest Cancer Awareness Arts.

xxx

Have you got anything nice planned Quill?  Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Rose10 Those are brilliant! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Valentine's Day!!Pffft
I am surprised you guys and galls still bye in to that............. crap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:27 pm

korban dallas wrote:Valentine's Day!!Pffft

Hey you, hope you're well Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Kiss_c21 x

Hubby never does, completely objects to paying over the odds for flowers for one day.............having said that Morrisons were selling a dozen red roses for £5 so I had 36 last year Laughing

Not that he's tight or anything Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Ashame14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:52 pm

feelthelove wrote:
korban dallas wrote:Valentine's Day!!Pffft

Hubby never does, completely objects to paying over the odds for flowers for one day.............having said that Morrisons were selling a dozen red roses for £5 so I had 36 last year Laughing

Not that he's tight or anything Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Ashame14
Hi FTL yea doing fine thanks

i am right with your hubby on that its like everything else nowadays the meaning has gone and its all commercial now Easter,xmass ect ect and guilt trips to make you buy useless crap you don`t really need to express a sentiment that should be bloody obvious if your doing it right in the first place

also i don't hold with religion it represents Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:25 pm

korban dallas wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

i am right with your hubby on that its like everything else nowadays the meaning has gone and its all commercial now Easter,xmass ect ect and guilt trips to make you buy useless crap you don`t really need to express a sentiment that should be bloody obvious if your doing it right in the first place

Glad you are doing well Korban cheers x

Retailers no doubt take advantage of the occasion but to be honest, us girls appreciate the simpler things in life in the main.  Love, attention, cuddles, it's not about the presents or the card.  It's about feeling loved, the romance Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Smiley22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:31 pm

feelthelove wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Glad you are doing well Korban cheers x

Retailers no doubt take advantage of the occasion but to be honest, us girls appreciate the simpler things in life in the main.  Love, attention, cuddles, it's not about the presents or the card.  It's about feeling loved, the romance Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Smiley22
I agree.
But prefer to do that every day and its been working great ...really great for 28 years now Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:11 am

i have been told to stop because she hates that day, but i dont buy into cause i'm supposed to, i do it because even after 9 years i still love her

groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:06 am

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Enhanced-19164-1423702452-5

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Enhanced-4944-1423706681-1

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Enhanced-611-1423767085-1

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Enhanced-6405-1423706837-3
 Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? 4152582110 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:54 am

Veya is hornayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:44 am

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Enhanced-17976-1423770085-7

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Enhanced-20342-1423609500-5

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Enhanced-23351-1423609629-22

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Enhanced-1393-1423769601-5

To Do list for Saturday (not really my Birthday is Monday so I'll be be going out to find a pretty girl with with no Valentine  Cool )
http://www.buzzfeed.com/maitlandquitmeyer/things-you-should-do-this-saturday#.mhWw5yMd0r
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:51 am

Anyone else looking forward to Saturday? Tumblrs-greatest-hits-diamonds
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down