NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal life could be achieved by procedure to lengthen chromosomes

Go down

Eternal life could be achieved by procedure to lengthen chromosomes  Empty Eternal life could be achieved by procedure to lengthen chromosomes

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:39 pm

The key to eternal life could be a procedure to lengthen chromosomes.

The procedure would allow scientists to lengthen telomeres, the protective caps that are on the end of chromosomes and shorten with age.

The telomeres protect chromosomes from getting damage as cells divide and grow. But as they do, they slowly become shorter and eventually are unable to protect the chromosomes. When that happens, they are liable to deteriorate — thought to be a key part of the ageing process.

The new process allows scientists to lengthen the telomeres, effectively turning back the biological clock and making the chromosomes — and the people that are made out of them — younger.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/eternal-life-could-be-achieved-by-procedure-to-lengthen-chromosomes-10020974.html

Back to top Go down

Eternal life could be achieved by procedure to lengthen chromosomes  Empty Re: Eternal life could be achieved by procedure to lengthen chromosomes

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:42 pm

I;ll have some of that...hell I'll have LOTS of that Laughing

Back to top Go down

Eternal life could be achieved by procedure to lengthen chromosomes  Empty Re: Eternal life could be achieved by procedure to lengthen chromosomes

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:48 pm

darknessss wrote:I;ll have some of that...hell I'll have LOTS of that Laughing

And have us have crazy debates for eternity?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:50 pm

yeah...and meanwhile the bastards can keep paying my pension...for eternity.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:52 pm

darknessss wrote:yeah...and meanwhile the bastards can keep paying my pension...for eternity.....

Well you would officially be over the retirement age, so fairs fair I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down