NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Husband Finds Beautiful Note Late Wife Left Before Her Death Reminding Him To 'Smile'

3 posters

Go down

Husband Finds Beautiful Note Late Wife Left Before Her Death Reminding Him To 'Smile' Empty Husband Finds Beautiful Note Late Wife Left Before Her Death Reminding Him To 'Smile'

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:22 am

One widower has found solace in his late wife's touching words.
Jimmy Breland of Cleveland, Mississippi, was married to his wife, Billie, for 60 years. When she fell ill late last year and had to be hospitalized, Jimmy stayed by her side every single day, until her death earlier this month, according to Yellow Hammer News. Days after her death, the widower came across a note that she'd left in her checkbook for him to find.

Husband Finds Beautiful Note Late Wife Left Before Her Death Reminding Him To 'Smile' O-NOTE-570

According to a Facebook post from Cliff Sims, the couple's grandson, the note read:
"Please don't cry because I died! Smile because I lived! Know that I'm in a happy place! Know that we will meet again! I will see you there!"
The message, Sims says, overwhelmed his grandfather with emotion.
"I'll never forget the look in my granddad's eyes when he showed the rest of our family the note -- some tears, but a lot of smiles, too," Sims told The Huffington Post in an email.
Billie, who had worked as a teacher at a local public school, often wrote small messages and reminders to herself, according to Yellow Hammer News. While the family is not sure when this particular memo was written, it will always carry a special message to her husband.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/30/billie-breland-final-note_n_6574912.html?1422629555&utm_hp_ref=good-news

Back to top Go down

Husband Finds Beautiful Note Late Wife Left Before Her Death Reminding Him To 'Smile' Empty Re: Husband Finds Beautiful Note Late Wife Left Before Her Death Reminding Him To 'Smile'

Post by nicko Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:56 am

Very touching.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Husband Finds Beautiful Note Late Wife Left Before Her Death Reminding Him To 'Smile' Empty Re: Husband Finds Beautiful Note Late Wife Left Before Her Death Reminding Him To 'Smile'

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:29 am

I thought so too Nicko.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Brought a tear to my eye.
Damn you didge! Sad
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:12 pm

Nice thought.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down