NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mystique of the world's manliest man

2 posters

Go down

the mystique of the world's manliest man Empty the mystique of the world's manliest man

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:48 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/old-spice-guy-shares-six-reasons-why-australian-men-are-the-manliest-of-all/story-e6frfmqi-1226721955402

Isaiah Mustafa had landed Down Under.
His mission? To ponder the mystique of the world's manliest man, the Australian man.

After carefully critiquing the Aussie bloke, Old Spice Guy shares his insight into what makes our men the manliest of all.

- He wrestles crocodiles

- Rides a kangaroo to work

- Eats nuts and bolts for breakfast

- He sets spiders free

- His arms can double as a tape measure

- He can hang a painting like a boss

What are they missing? In Mustafa's opinion, only the winning scent of Old Spice cologne.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

the mystique of the world's manliest man Empty Re: the mystique of the world's manliest man

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:53 am

the guys is a coward, bowl and huge sheet of paper to catch a spider. at the most you need is a cup and a playing card.
Cool 
Personally I just use my hands tongue 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

the mystique of the world's manliest man Empty Re: the mystique of the world's manliest man

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:16 am

What if they're biters? I thought those abound in Australia :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:13 am

so????
get bitten (do not follow my advice)

only 2 are really deadly. and of them only one (redback) is really aware that what it is standing on is you. Funnel webs raise up to strike your other hand and don't seem to realise they can just bite what they're standing on. You should just use a cup and a playing card(or be chicken and use bowl and paper).

I have been bitten by lesser spiders. Wolf Spider bites bleed profusely but apart from that its not all that painful. Huntsman are the easiest to handle based on not being bitten even though they are one of the most common (their size mean you often have to move them). Most smaller spiders bites are less effective than bee stings, but it does pay to know what your handling redbacks and whitetails should not be attempted they are too aggressive and have potentially fatal venom. (whitetails causes allergic reations in most europeans)

I like spiders and have always had an interest. So I am confident even for an Aussie. Biggest spider I have handled was a dinner plate sized huntsman.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:16 am

I too am a big fan of spiders; I won't kill them and probably wouldn't unless it was a venomous one near a child or something.

Reminds me of this woman I was into, who had a boyfriend she was into (story of my life) and who told me her boyfriend once "dealt" with a spider in their apartment by remaining a staircase away from it and throwing shoes at it until he killed it. That was a supreme test of self-control; my tongue may still show the tooth-marks Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:45 am

lol
bet he was a real tough guy Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down