NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immigration adds a city a year

+2
nicko
Original Quill
6 posters

Go down

Immigration adds a city a year Empty Immigration adds a city a year

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:21 pm

Immigration used to add the equivalent of a couple of villages to the population of Britain a year - but now it adds a city, according to an official study charting the scale of the transformation of the country over the last 30 years.

Growth in the UK population as a direct result of new arrivals has increased by more than 1,200 per cent since 1983, a rate on course to rise further.

The report by the Office for National Statistics charts how Britain entered the 1980s as a net exporter of people, with more Britons leaving for a new life abroad than new arrivals moving in.

And by 1983 net migration stood at just 17,000, roughly the equivalent of two thriving villages.

But by 2013, the last full year for which figures are available, it had increased more than twelvefold on that level to 209,000 – the equivalent of the population of Portsmouth.

from the dreaded news feed.........

BUT thats ok...we can just use that "useless" green space inside our already existing cities

Its no good for anything

It has hardly any diversity
It harbours little wildlife

its the abode of over stressed execs
and drug dealing yobs

so build on it absorb the immigrants there...

I mean according to some it constitutes VAST areas of unused (but in reality valueless) land...

why pollute more "high value green space"
and further reduce the VASTLY MORE IMPORTANT Contiguous green space....that is green space connected with .....yep you got it...green space....

Back to top Go down

Immigration adds a city a year Empty Re: Immigration adds a city a year

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Well being as we have only urbanized 2% on the UK, I make that we have room for say another 480 million people living here, based on 64 million people here at 2% today and a reasonable estimate of at 15% urbanized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:35 pm

and then we are concreted over

As I said...lets put these immigrants into the exisisting cities ONLY and refuse to allow expansion of those cities beyond their present geographical boundaries....since the cities are so lightly built on and have all that green space (which as I say is of negligible value "nature" wise)

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:40 pm

darknessss wrote:and then we are concreted over

As I said...lets put these immigrants into the exisisting cities ONLY and refuse to allow expansion of those cities beyond their present geographical boundaries....since the cities are so lightly built on and have all that green space (which as I say is of negligible value "nature" wise)

Or, we could move existing Englishmen out to the cities, and use the space generated to create a country environment to assimilate the immigrants into the glories of a healthy British life. Two birds...one stone.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
darknessss wrote:and then we are concreted over

Or, we could move existing Englishmen out to the cities, and use the space generated to create a country environment to assimilate the immigrants into the glories of a healthy British life.  Two birds...one stone.

now you are just shit stirring

hows about thats no good the immgrants would just turn it into 3rd world ruin???

I mean lets face it the immigrants in america...thays you lot quill and Ben...have about screwed it

look at california....nearly a dead state now...its crops withering whilst what little water there is is kept for the "golf greens of the rich"

you dont "get it " do you

the unused "so called green space" in cities is USELESS

It harbours little natural history other than manky disease ridden vermin

pigeons
corvids
grey squirrel
and the ever increasing and disease ridden "urban fox"
and of course 75% of the countries rats live in cities...
oh and lets not forget the very few sickly ducks and a few swans here and there that the immigrants have NOT eaten.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:01 pm

My view, is on your poor method to tackle a global problem of population rising. Is based on you thinking only of yourself and a few others
Yes we need to tackle the problem of a rising world population, that does not mean you solve the problem by creating a temporary fix tot the problem, where you basically want to isolate us from the rest of the world. We are not self sufficient to function on our own, without cooperation and trade with other nations. Now of course I know you are happy if cities were wiped out here also. Though you seem to forget that what gave you the ability to survive such an event, was taught to you , others helping you. The view we have in secular societies is to help each other and not be selfish.

Hey ho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:06 pm

so I'm selfish ...but the townies who wish to see the concreting over and utter degradation of what we have left down to the dismal mess they have to put up with are not??

Hmmmm.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:07 pm

funny how australia controlls immigration ...and seems to do ok for trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:10 pm

darknessss wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Or, we could move existing Englishmen out to the cities, and use the space generated to create a country environment to assimilate the immigrants into the glories of a healthy British life.  Two birds...one stone.

Shit-stirring? Or innovative thinking!

darknessss wrote:hows about thats no good the immgrants would just turn it into 3rd world ruin???

I mean lets face it the immigrants in america...thays you lot quill and Ben...have about screwed it

look at california....nearly a dead state now...its crops withering whilst what little water there is is kept for the "golf greens of the rich"

pigeons
corvids
grey squirrel
oh and  lets not forget the very few sickly ducks and a few swans here and there that the immigrants have NOT eaten.....

And yet, even you Brits are suckin' on our middle tits for military protection and economic weight lifting. Let's face it Vic, you guys are spoilt. Some new, immigrant blood will be a healthy thing. Didn't I read recently that Herrods was bought up by Qatar Holdings? A new backbone for y'all.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
darknessss wrote:

Shit-stirring?  Or innovative thinking!

darknessss wrote:hows about thats no good the immgrants would just turn it into 3rd world ruin???

pigeons
corvids
grey squirrel
oh and  lets not forget the very few sickly ducks and a few swans here and there that the immigrants have NOT eaten.....

And yet, even you Brits are suckin' on our middle tits for military protection and economic weight lifting.  Let's face it Vic, you guys are spoilt.  Some new, immigrant blood will be a healthy thing.  Didn't I read recently that Herrods was bought up by Qatar Holdings?  A new backbone for y'all.

yeah well that new "back bone might not be all you wanted...immagine if those guys got influence....you ...the great satan ........would be losing your unsinkable aircraft carrier....

as for the sad reality of what I accented there...its not my fault the politicos are ball less....try to get a party with balls and you see what happens vis the UKIP etc....
the problem is most voters too are ball less and would rather roll over and surrender than fight for what is in their own best interest...they "invent" some fanciful lie then perpetuate it with no solid evidence...just liike your despised democrats and big foot despite ALL evidence to the contrary....

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:17 pm

Where is "Herrods"? come on Quill you know all about England----------don't you?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:49 pm

nicko wrote:Where is "Herrods"?    come on Quill you know all about England----------don't you?

isnt that the big department store in palestine?????

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:59 am

Aw, the UK's getting to be so big! Who's a big boy?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:51 am

nicko wrote:Where is "Herrods"?    come on Quill you know all about England----------don't you?

Yep, it was built up by Germans.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:40 am

You mean a lot of it was knocked down by the Germans, or did you not know that?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:28 am

Sorry people, I agree with darkness on this one.
It is a real worry and I don't want to see our beautiful green fields built upon.

And sorry Quill and Ben; I don't want this to sound rude, but you're both so presumptuous about somewhere that you don't live or know that well!
I've got to be honest, if you were concerned about something that was happening within your country I would NEVER, presume to mock your fears or presume that I know how it feels to walk in your shoes, down your streets, in your cities.

I find it a bit condescending tbh.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:37 am

eddie wrote:Sorry people, I agree with darkness on this one.
It is a real worry and I don't want to see our beautiful green fields built upon.

And sorry Quill and Ben; I don't want this to sound rude,  but you're both so presumptuous about somewhere that you don't live or know that well!
I've got to be honest, if you were concerned about something that was happening within your country I would NEVER, presume to mock your fears or presume that I know how it feels to walk in your shoes, down your streets, in your cities.

Morning Eddie

Agree all you like, no need to apologise and even though your views are made from concern they only incorporate the needs of a few people and not the world. The reasons why Victors views are wrong is he takes a view, where because he is lucky to be born within a land all of which he did nothing to create the of technology, knowledge and systems we have, thinks he can decide the fate of others, as if he owns the land. It is a view based on a falsehood and one that goes against the very fundamental aspects of sharing. I would certainly mock unfounded fears, s most are unfounded fears. For example only 2% of this nation is urbanized yet people wildly exaggerate as if the whole of the UK is overcrowded. That should be mocked because it is a lie for a start and a view to install fear on people. It is not a view to resolve an issue or even worse take on the world problem of a growing population it only seeks to make  short term fix to the problem, where again it is steeped in selfishness. Just because you are lucky to be born into a society which advantages you does not mean you should deny this to others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:22 pm

And sorry Quill and Ben; I don't want this to sound rude,  but you're both so presumptuous about somewhere that you don't live or know that well!

A little possessive are we? A bit selfish? I would be willing to bet that you are younger than me, and that makes you the interloper. This was my planet before you came along.

The point I'm trying to make is that all of this English for the English, and fuck all the rest (or, UKIP for short), is nothing but rampant selfishness. You don't own this planet. You don't even own that small spit of it you call Britain. You are citizens, and it owns you. You are just the latest children to come along. You don't own its history, hits laws, its language, or its culture. Welcome latecomers...there are seats in the back. Sit down and be seen, not heard.

Britain created a complex set of agreements and legal arrangements that formed the Commonwealth. Then it willingly joined the EU. For the past 500-years y'all have jackbooted through the lands of others, without a care or concern over who is where, or who owns what.

Now it comes home. Y'all are called upon to fulfill your half of the bargains you willingly made. And what do we get? A bunch of whiners and welchers. Ya got space problems? Export a few whiners and welchers, and you'll improve the quality of the population greatly.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:40 pm

Brasidas wrote:

Morning Eddie

Agree all you like, no need to apologise and even though your views are made from concern they only incorporate the needs of a few people and not the world. The reasons why Victors views are wrong is he takes a view, where because he is lucky to be born within a land all of which he did nothing to create the of technology, knowledge and systems we have, thinks he can decide the fate of others, as if he owns the land. It is a view based on a falsehood and one that goes against the very fundamental aspects of sharing. I would certainly mock unfounded fears, s most are unfounded fears. For example only 2% of this nation is urbanized yet people wildly exaggerate as if the whole of the UK is overcrowded. That should be mocked because it is a lie for a start and a view to install fear on people. It is not a view to resolve an issue or even worse take on the world problem of a growing population it only seeks to make  short term fix to the problem, where again it is steeped in selfishness. Just because you are lucky to be born into a society which advantages you does not mean you should deny this to others.

and you yer great prat dont see anything except your idiotic views...

If we DONT stop sharing it.....very soon there will be NOTHING to share

but then ...the idiot liberalist race to the bottom Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:

A little possessive are we?  A bit selfish?  I would be willing to bet that you are younger than me, and that makes you the interloper.  This was my planet before you came along.

The point I'm trying to make is that all of this English for the English, and fuck all the rest (or, UKIP for short), is nothing but rampant selfishness.  You don't own this planet.  You don't even own that small spit of it you call Britain.  You are citizens, and it owns you.  You are just the latest children to come along.  You don't own its history, hits laws, its language, or its culture.  Welcome latecomers...there are seats in the back.  Sit down and be seen, not heard.

Britain created a complex set of agreements and legal arrangements that formed the Commonwealth.  Then it willingly joined the EU.  For the past 500-years y'all have jackbooted through the lands of others, without a care or concern over who is where, or who owns what.

Now it comes home.  Y'all are called upon to fulfill your half of the bargains you willingly made.  And what do we get?  A bunch of whiners and welchers.  Ya got space problems?  Export a few whiners and welchers, and you'll improve the quality of the population greatly.

My point still stands Quill; You don't live here so don't presume to know how it feels to live here.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:59 pm

@Eddie
To Quote Quill this is what the world sees

Britain created a complex set of agreements and legal arrangements that formed the Commonwealth. Then it willingly joined the EU. For the past 500-years y'all have jackbooted through the lands of others, without a care or concern over who is where, or who owns what.

Now it comes home. Y'all are called upon to fulfill your half of the bargains you willingly made.

And we see Crying, Rightfully Everyone else is going to tell the UK to Suck it up Princess. You made an empire out a holding people to deals YOU made that openly Screwed them (when you didn't just steal shit), now the tail has turned You don't want to play any more? I don't think so.

And the UK is not even close to having high population density. You could Improve your cities and double to amount of people without even Concreting another green space. Let alone UK agriculture is Ridiculously inefficient, lower yields in the name of tradition...
So we'll take the UK complaints seriously When they are Valid But until then we are going to laugh and points and Say what a bunch of whinging pommies Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:05 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@Eddie
To Quote Quill this is what the world sees

Britain created a complex set of agreements and legal arrangements that formed the Commonwealth.  Then it willingly joined the EU.  For the past 500-years y'all have jackbooted through the lands of others, without a care or concern over who is where, or who owns what.

Now it comes home.  Y'all are called upon to fulfill your half of the bargains you willingly made.

And we see Crying, Rightfully Everyone else is going to tell the UK to Suck it up Princess. You made an empire out a holding people to deals YOU made that openly Screwed them (when you didn't just steal shit), now the tail has turned You don't want to play any more? I don't think so.

And the UK is not even close to having high population density. You could Improve your cities and double to amount of people without even Concreting another green space.(my point entirely...) Let alone UK agriculture is Ridiculously inefficient, lower yields in the name of tradition... nah...that would be France
So we'll take the UK complaints seriously When they are Valid But until then we are going to laugh and points and Say what a bunch of whinging pommies Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:16 pm

yeah France is even worse
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:20 pm

From http://www.rainforestinfo.org.au/good_wood/lnd_cl.htm

As much land has been cleared in the last 50 years in Australia as was cleared in the previous 150 years. For the year of 1990, land clearing in Australia totalled more than half of that which was cleared in Brazilian Amazonia. Land cleared in Australia in 1994 was equal to that which was cleared in the previous five years. (This included 640,000 hectares of virgin bushland.)

Without the introduction of legislation, this rate of clearance will probably continue to increase. As it is, the eucalyptus forests of mainland Australia, where logging is the major cause of forest degradation and loss, are being destroyed and replaced by plantations. This is especially so in the southwest of the country and Tasmania. (It is ironic to think that, overall, many forests were probably once rainforests prior to their being disturbed - ie, logged, burned and cleared - by European settlers.)

The rainforests in northern Queensland are still threatened by development and poor planning laws which do not protect the large areas of rainforest existing on private land.

The Australian Conservation Foundation's Michael Krockenberger has said that "native vegetation clearance represents one of the largest contributors to greenhouse emissions in Australia". In 1990, carbon dioxide emissions from forest clearing for agriculture totalled 156 million tonnes, which is some 27.3 percent of Australia's nett emissions in carbon dioxide equivalent. (Note: the rate of clearing has doubled since 1990!)

About 20% of Australia's known species of flowering plants and conifers are endangered, vulnerable, or threatened with extinction, especially in the south-west of the country and Tasmania.

from http://archive.agric.wa.gov.au/objtwr/imported_assets/content/lwe/land/erosion/erosion.pdf

JOURNAL OF
AGRICULTURE
Soil loss, or sheet erosion through wind and
water, represents a significant threat to the
sustainability of land not subject to salinisation.
Accordingly, an Australia-wide assessment of
soil loss was initiated in 1990 by the National
Soil Conservation Program (now Natural
Heritage Trust). Each Australian State and
Territory used a standard sampling method to
compare the relative abundance of the
radioactive tracer, Caesium-137, with uneroded
and others sites to assess soil loss.
Samples were collected at each site and sent for
analyses to the Australian Nuclear Science and
Technology Organisation (ANSTO) laboratory
in Lucas Heights, New South Wales. Results for
Western Australia indicated that:
• about 10 per cent of the sites had soil losses
in excess of 20 tonnes per hectare per year,
or approximately 15 to 20 millimetres per
decade;
• about 30 per cent of the sites had soil losses
of 5 - 20 tonnes per hectare per year, or
more than 3 to 5 millimetres per decade;
• about 40 per cent of the sites had soil losses
of 1 to 5 tonnes per hectare per year;
• about 25 per cent of the sites had negligible
soil loss (less than 1 tonne per hectare per
year).
The highest rates of cumulative soil loss
occurred where the following land uses were
prevalent:
• grazed pastoral areas in the Kimberley and
West Pilbara-Gascoyne regions;
1 -
Senior Research Scientist,
the Department of
Agriculture, Bunbury
Intense summer storms
can cause significant
erosion and damage,
removing nutrient rich
sediment and organic
matter. Erosion rates in
the woolbelt can be
very high when
associated with
cultivation.
• sloping gravelly soils in the South West
woolbelt (500 to 700 millimetres rainfall);
• wheatbelt slopes used for crop – pasture
rotations;
• high rainfall sites used for intensive
horticulture (row cropping).
Lowest soil losses were associated with
permanent pasture land on low slopes, provided
they had not been subject to wind erosion, and
many pasture-based systems in the woolbelt and
wheatbelt regions also had lower soil loss rates.
In addition, pastoral areas in the Kalgoorlie and
Eucla areas appeared less eroded, although
there were too few samples to conclude why
soil loss rates were lower in these particular
areas.

Yes yes Veya.....good old "stralia".....

now all this has happened in "modern times"...so no use blaming the "anglo"

Just look where your "efficiency" is getting you...

Idiot.....

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:28 pm

and what are our yields? High Wink

And our population has increased by 150% since 1960, your has increased by 20% over the same time
Our population has gone up by more than 20% since 1990..

Seems to prove my point about whinging pommies Cool Cool Cool Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:31 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
and what are our yields? High  Wink

And our population has increased by 150% since 1960,  your has increased by 20% over the same time

yeah and in another 50-100 years you wont have anything left.....WILL YOU...

environmental degredation will cripple you..THEN we'll see who "whinges"
I suppose then it will be everyone elses fault.....

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:42 pm

Well we are already working to Limit it. We did impose a bunch of taxes on Polluters (Carbon Tax would have effected the Loggers) but Fucktard Abbott has got rid of them, it has been one of the most 0pen case of corruption With the big polluters Saturating the TV with Pro Liberal Party Ads to get them elected and the first thing they did was remove all the environmental protections Gillard had managed to get through.

https://www.rainforestrescue.org.au/page/58/our-projects
P.S. I joined rainforest rescue 8 years ago, have been involved in the purchase of more than 10 Rainforest lots preventing logging.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:44 pm

darknessss wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
and what are our yields? High  Wink

And our population has increased by 150% since 1960,  your has increased by 20% over the same time

yeah and in another 50-100 years you wont have anything left.....WILL YOU...

environmental degredation will cripple you..THEN we'll see who "whinges" If there are pommies it will still be pommies tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I suppose then it will be everyone elses fault.....

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:03 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

A little possessive are we?  A bit selfish?  I would be willing to bet that you are younger than me, and that makes you the interloper.  This was my planet before you came along.

The point I'm trying to make is that all of this English for the English, and fuck all the rest (or, UKIP for short), is nothing but rampant selfishness.  You don't own this planet.  You don't even own that small spit of it you call Britain.  You are citizens, and it owns you.  You are just the latest children to come along.  You don't own its history, hits laws, its language, or its culture.  Welcome latecomers...there are seats in the back.  Sit down and be seen, not heard.

Now it comes home.  Y'all are called upon to fulfill your half of the bargains you willingly made.  And what do we get?  A bunch of whiners and welchers.  Ya got space problems?  Export a few whiners and welchers, and you'll improve the quality of the population greatly.

My point still stands Quill; You don't live here so don't presume to know how it feels to live here.

I know better than you what it is like to live there.  Lol.  That's why I live here in god's country.

The US was the one, singular group of colonies that gave Britain the old heave ho.  The rest of the colonies bravely tried to work with y'all.  Now we are the greatest nation on earth, and y'all are sucking hind tit.  I don't mind, but that's because we are not grounded in colonial selfishness.

I feel a bit sorry for Canada, Oz and NZ...especially Pakistan and the others.  Perhaps it's the revolution that did it for us...and here they were trying to make your idea work.  Now they have all been ingloriously dumped.  And here y'all are, complaining about how hard is has all been on you.  

Oh, I feel faint...must sit down.

Immigration adds a city a year 4952d079188dbdb146ae7e86ad0a8dd89ea18a6201fe

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:41 am

Americans and Australians on here, know all's Mad Mad Mad Mad

who know fuck all!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:44 am

nicko wrote:Americans and Australians on here, know all's Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

who know fuck all!!

This is your perspective:

Immigration adds a city a year VIsion-to-Prison-IMAGE
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:51 am

Is that a photo of your inner ear?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:28 pm

nicko wrote:Is that a photo of your inner ear?

Haha...actually, it is the British colon, whence came all of the problems of the world these days.

Meh...you guys are all right. A few delusions of grandeur and a bit of myopia now and then, but all right when you set your mind to it. Cheers!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down